THE BROWNS BOARD

Paxton Lynch a bust?

calfoxwc

https://qbspeak.com/2016/02/27/video-analysis-paxton-lynch-is-a-certified-bust/

https://www.milehighreport.com/2016/12/4/13836684/is-paxton-lynch-a-bust-some-already-say-yes

https://forums.twobillsdrive.com/topic/195103-early-returns-paxton-lynch-heading-towards-being-a-bust/

http://sportsnaut.com/2017/08/paxton-lynch-undesirable-group-first-round-busts/

Glad we didn't draft him ! Say, btw, wasn't it DENVER that gave OSWEILER a one year contract?

Go figure. I wonder who it was that kept bragging on Lynch...says he's always correct, and said Lynch was a superstar,

going to be the best qb in the NFL.... nah. don't remember.....

Yes, fans on twitter and message boards. Well, there you have it, they know more than I do. 

Look, dick fucks, read your own idiotic reports. 1 guy writes that the Anti Lynch fans are no more in number than the anti Semien (sp.) fans. None of this shit you posted means anything. None of this shit was written by anyone who makes player decisions. I get it, you are watching the fucking fake Browns fall apart just as I told you they would, and you need to grasp on to something to make yourselves feel like you at least are still in the game.

I NEVER, EVER said Paxton Lynch would be in immediate success. What I did say is, he was the best QB available in the draft. When Elway cuts him, and nobody picks him up? Then come talk to me. What Lynch lacks, he can learn. Unlike Kizer, he doesn't hold onto the ball too fucking long. Lynch will be playing football long, long, long after our Black Tarkenton gets his first award for selling new Ford trucks with Spitzer.

AT THE MOMENT.............

http://larrybrownsports.com/football/paxton-lynch-work-in-progress/375243

TEAMMATES

http://broncoswire.usatoday.com/2017/07/12/paxton-lynch-praised-by-denver-broncos-teammates/

Lynch will be the shit. Like Bradshaw was the shit. The kid can play.

20 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Yes, fans on twitter and message boards. Well, there you have it, they know more than I do. 

Look, dick fucks, read your own idiotic reports. 1 guy writes that the Anti Lynch fans are no more in number than the anti Semien (sp.) fans. None of this shit you posted means anything. None of this shit was written by anyone who makes player decisions. I get it, you are watching the fucking fake Browns fall apart just as I told you they would, and you need to grasp on to something to make yourselves feel like you at least are still in the game.

I NEVER, EVER said Paxton Lynch would be in immediate success. What I did say is, he was the best QB available in the draft. When Elway cuts him, and nobody picks him up? Then come talk to me. What Lynch lacks, he can learn. Unlike Kizer, he doesn't hold onto the ball too fucking long. Lynch will be playing football long, long, long after our Black Tarkenton gets his first award for selling new Ford trucks with Spitzer.

Sure Nostradamus. better than Dak Prescott or Carson Wentz. May grant you Cody Kessler. 

Lynch has his next job lined up already....   https://www.elwaychrysler.com/

He'll be in big demand- here:  http://www.active.com/memphis-tn/football/flag-football

A definite step up from Dayton's Kimosabe Motor Sales...  "Buy here, Pay here." :lol::lol::lol:

From the guy who says the OL is vastly improved.

Lynch is the bomb. Worry about your buddy Hue. After Kizer gets destroyed Sunday, you can tell me again how Hue is not going to get fired.

1 hour ago, Ghoolie said:

From the guy who says the OL is vastly improved.

Lynch is the bomb. Worry about your buddy Hue. After Kizer gets destroyed Sunday, you can tell me again how Hue is not going to get fired.

Hue is most definitely NOT my buddy. And for the record, you said Hue would already be flipping burgers at McDonald's. Browns OL is vastly improved- now exactly how much have you been ragging on Kizer for holding on to the ball too long? Let's talk about the Colts #1 overall Andrew Luck. He's probably not playing Sunday. And why do you ask? Answer: Because his offensive line is garbage?  And don't give me some shit "he holds onto the ball too long". In the last couple drafts, he would have gone before Trubisky- OR your homo guy Lynch. 

PS- and don't f**king tell me "Lynch just needs more time" when you've already declared Kizer and Garrett busts. 

10 hours ago, One Post said:
  1. No he isn't a bust.
  2. He still is a project worth the risk.
  1. Agree... too early, but it ain't looking good for Lyrch is it? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPMKlEwrIs8
  2. Disagree... disagreed when drafted and have seen no reason to change my mind.

He will be in the NFL long after Kizer is gone. When Elway says Lynch is a bust, THEN he's a bust. Elway is still working with him? That's a far cry from working with Hue. Elway is a lock for the HOF as an owner. Nobody in the history of the Cleveland Browns has the football accomplishments of John Elway. His opinion is the one that matters. But hey, go ahead and knock yourselves out with Internet blogger bullshit.

Just remember, you jackoffs thought the new OL, Greg Williams, Hue, Coleman, Garrett, De-pud-duster and Sashi were bringing success to Cleveland. Seriously, worry about all the busts I pointed out to you on the Browns, and don't worry about Lynch. The guy will be fine.

1 hour ago, Ghoolie said:

He will be in the NFL long after Kizer is gone. When Elway says Lynch is a bust, THEN he's a bust. Elway is still working with him? That's a far cry from working with Hue. Elway is a lock for the HOF as an owner. Nobody in the history of the Cleveland Browns has the football accomplishments of John Elway. His opinion is the one that matters. But hey, go ahead and knock yourselves out with Internet blogger bullshit.

Just remember, you jackoffs thought the new OL, Greg Williams, Hue, Coleman, Garrett, De-pud-duster and Sashi were bringing success to Cleveland. Seriously, worry about all the busts I pointed out to you on the Browns, and don't worry about Lynch. The guy will be fine.

Elway drafted Osweiler....so let's not go off on how great a talent evaluator of QBs Elway may be.  I mean, right now, his QB is a 7th rounder that they have been trying to replace.

1 hour ago, tiamat63 said:

Now I hear tell Paxton has a bad windup.    Any truth to this rumor?

It's elongated... always has been. Common issue with extra-tall QBs. But in his case a lot of the problem is how low he holds the ball... about mid numbers instead of sternum.

11 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

It's elongated... always has been. Common issue with extra-tall QBs. But in his case a lot of the problem is how low he holds the ball... about mid numbers instead of sternum.

Mhmm Mhmm ( I pray you're catching on)

So would this lead you to believe he holds onto the ball perhaps a bit too long then?

lol... I am now....

As to your question... I put "holding onto" in a bit different light.

Kizer is holding onto the ball, but has a quicker release if and when he decides to cut it loose. His two-handed training at sternum level did worlds for his release. Before he was holding it low in one hand, then taking it lower, down and around to cock it for launch.

Lynch sometimes holds onto it as well, but he starts lower and takes it back at that level to get it around and up to cock it. Shorter path than old, bad Kizer, but longer than new and improved Kizer. I'd guesstimate Lynch's release is ~0.2 seconds longer than good Kizer's

That said Kizer's reverting a little. As soon as he starts running, be it around in the pocket or out of the pocket, he goes one-handed. This opposed to the two-handed ready position he holds when sliding in the pocket. Not sure it was determinative, but this likely contributed to his being strip-sacked by Suggs. And I haven't looked closely, but I suspect it played a role in the late INT he threw after escaping right and throwing down the near sideline.

Kizer sometimes holds onto the ball down around his cock? Tour, such language! It's a good thing football isn't homoerotic at all.   No purple! Also, no butt slaps.

I hope he'll learn to evade the rush while keeping both hands on the ball, but that kind of muscle memory will take more than 120 minutes of gametime to iron out.

On 9/19/2017 at 11:14 AM, Ghoolie said:

Ghoolie, will you ever admit you've been wrong before?

55 minutes ago, stillmotion said:

Ghoolie, will you ever admit you've been wrong before?

I have, absolutely, on the rare occasion that it happens. Unlike 95% of the posters here, I show up after the game to post, no matter what happens. It is the majority of the posters here that you should direct your question to, because there are many, many more examples of my being dead on and the majority here being dead wrong, than there are of me being wrong.

Paxton Lynch is not a bust. He hasn't even had the opportunity to start yet. Not beating out Trevor Spermian is not an indication of anything other than Elway and company aren't ready to give him the reins. Let me ask you this.......do you consider Ernie Davis a bust? He never got to play. I haven't called Kizer a bust, because he was pure shit to begin with. He is a great physical specimen, and in that, he could prove me wrong. If he does, and I hope he does, I will be the first one to admit it.  

Case in point, for several sound reasons, I think the Colts will beat the Browns Sunday. If they do, this place will be a ghost town and very few will come in and say, Ghoolie was right. That phrase is so distasteful to people on this board that posters make up pretend shit, fake stats and meaningless facts to defend being wrong. "Yeah, Ghoolie was right, BUT BUT BUT..............not because of why he said.

Just a small cross-sectional recap...............

• Rich and I guaranteed the Browns woudl regret not taking Ben.
  • I wanted Petersen, Julio Jones, and the list goes on...the posters here assured me that these guys didn't fit our style. (LMAO, 1 - 17 style)
  • I called for Crennell and Sewage to be fired in the first half of their first preseason game. 
  • I called Coleman a bad (waste) of a pick. FOund him to be too soft, effeminate, and physically impotent for the NFL. Behold where he is.
  • I called Garrett a total flush of a #1 #1 pick.....and where is he right now?
  • I called Kizer black Tarkenton, a run-first QB who is a cockeyed passer, a dimwit who holds the ball too long, and still predict that he will indeed get hurt because he is so easy to sack.
  • I predicted the high priced OL would fare no better than last years. So far? We cant run for shit, and we lead the pack in sacks allowed.
  • I predicted that Hue would fuck himself with a QB quagmire, unless Kizer gels fast, Hue and the FO will be exposed as having squandered a lot of premium picks and not having a single QB prospect that can be part of this "rebuild" nonsense.
  • Hue WILL be fired, you can bet on it.

When Lynch gets a verdict, THEN we can talk about him. However, for now, just like Tom Brady on the bench for Bledsoe, Young for Montana, Sipe for Phipps,  there is no verdict on Lynch. You blowjobs don't get to decide what the time limit is up for calling a guy a bust. When he is released? Then we can talk. As of now, he is a viable QB prospect, and he surely is better than Kizer based on NFL wins and losses.

Let's see what the talk is here after the Browns get kicked in the nuts Sunday. I will be here to rub it in, or to eat crow.

I think your issue is not understanding that the reason I don't admit to being wrong, is because I seldom, if ever am. So of course there is no record of me admitting I was wrong. I am simply not wrong that often.

Bet the Colts.

Archived