THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns @ Colts Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

Guess we've been watching a different game. He's made bad throws, but when your dudes drop 5-6 passes it's gonna make you look bad. Kizer has put the ball in the bread basket no short of 3 times just to see a drop. He looks like a rookie who needs his guys to make plays and they haven't.

Some, yea

But a lot of balls have been behind and off the mark also

My overall frustration will be strengthened in an hour where Hue will talk about the guys battling and Kizer not giving up.

The Browns were playing the 0-2, hapless fucking Colts and they were never in this game.  Kizer looked very good the last 4 minutes when Indy went prevent.

The scores don’t always indicate the way the game went and in 3 games this season there hasn’t been a single drive that made me think anything but this is 16-17 Redux

Oh joy, now all of the totally not biased OSU fans that were waiting for a bad rookie game can be the keyboard warriors they always knew they could. Smh

Gonna be the worst case of bandwagoning on here. Peppers plays well "I liked that pick". Peppers has the obvious rookie, new position growing pains "Fuck Michigan! We could have had Hooker! I'm definitely not being biased!"

Gonna be a long week of OSU fans circle jerking around here. I guess that's par for the course though. I mean, Hooker got a desperation pick at the end. That basically seals it 3 games into their careers.

4 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh joy, now all of the totally not biased OSU fans that were waiting for a bad rookie game can be the keyboard warriors they always knew they could. Smh

Gonna be the worst case of bandwagoning on here. Peppers plays well "I liked that pick". Peppers has the obvious rookie, new position growing pains "Fuck Michigan! We could have had Hooker! I'm definitely not being biased!"

Gonna be a long week of OSU fans circle jerking around here. I guess that's par for the course though. I mean, Hooker got a desperation pick at the end. That basically seals it 3 games into their careers.

I agree. I still like peopers but if this level of play is being played next year then he's got to go. Fair?

5 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Peppers has been average or below all season long for his draft position regardless of what college he attended.

Still waiting on Vince Mayle to be the next Calvin Johnson

2 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

I agree. I still like peopers but if this level of play is being played next year then he's got to go. Fair?

If he's still playing like he is 3 games into his rookie year at a pretty new position? Yeah sure. 

Though I imagine if we were at that point we'd try him at HB and keep him as a returner

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

If he's still playing like he is 3 games into his rookie year at a pretty new position? Yeah sure. 

Though I imagine if we were at that point we'd try him at HB and keep him as a returner

What a returner.  He sure knows how to call a fair catch..........

8 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Bad rookie game? .......  He was pretty fucking bad against the Buckeyes last year. 

Archived