THE BROWNS BOARD

They ALL must go

Browns149

21 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

If it makes you feel any better, Michigan fans are up in arms over Pep Hamilton and our terrible offense. 

Nope. Doesn't make me feel any better at all. 

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, I don’t care what the Browns do. Lose with the guys we have or lose with a fresh batch of rat s hit.  Just gotta take the ghoolie approach and assume every single decision the Browns make is wrong. Failure stretching forward into eternity, forever. 

2 hours ago, wargograw said:

Nah dude I haven’t seen them. Just spent 6 hours in the car to see them in person today. 

We will in 2018. Try growing balls and waiting. Lottery player. 

So? I spend that at every home game. Sorry I missed you.

2 hours ago, wargograw said:

Of course it was. That was their point. Sorry you can’t see what they’re doing. 

I see  nothing. I see suckage. I seen another blowout.

9 hours ago, flyingfooldoug said:

Ok, so who gets the pitchforks and who gets the torches? 

Ha, I worked for Rilly Tar & Chemical back in the day. I recommend RT-8 for a perfect tar & feather when you run them out of town on a rail. 😀

5 hours ago, jcam222 said:

Sometimes it's all in the presentation 

Thisbis whu America is in the shitter. The message is less important than the messenger.

I have listened mindlessly to optimism about the OL, Williams great D, asset management, and on it goes. Every year it is the same thing....by week 8 everyone is basically cutting and pasting my thoughts.

This really doesnn't please me. For the life of me I do not understand why Browns fans and execs never take the top playmakers and then act surprised when they go 1-15.

Taking Garrett had to be the single most idiotic pick of the decade.

Haslam has to be ready to explode.

4 hours ago, JimboJones said:

33 year old Joe Thomas has got to be worth a late 1st round pick to a LT needy contending team....I hate everyone who wouldn't trade him for that at this point:angry: :P

Joe Thomas deserves better than this crap.. Free Joe Thomas!

14 hours ago, wargograw said:

There it is folks. Our fans love going 4-12.

I don't love any kind of losing record. But the roster we have now is without doubt the s h i t t i e s t we've had since Browns 2.0 were born.

It would take an absolute miracle to go 3-13 this year.

And our current FO is also the worst in the Browns 2.0 era. These people are clueless.

On 10/16/2017 at 3:30 AM, Ghoolie said:

Taking Garrett had to be the single most idiotic pick of the decade.

Haslam has to be ready to explode.

Yeah one of the few guys who looks like he could start on other nfl rosters and is leading the team or nearly leading the team in sacks after missing 4-5 games while playing on a bad ankle. That guy is ur big huge mistake?

U castigate the briwns for not having stayed at their spot and drafted talent. They did that with garrett and now he's one of the defensive leaders and this is what u keep coming back to? Where is the loathing for 2nd and 3rd year players that are literally doing nothing? If u dont think garrett is living up to his pre draft hype thats fine, but he's by far our best player on the DL and he's not anywhere close to 100%

ghoolie im serious stop talking about garrett. Why? Because as soon as u do u shitcan any valud points u made previously. This garett stuff is really straining ur cred, what little u have with these guys here. Ive told u personally i agree with alot of Sheet u say until u start talking about garrett and then its like does this guy know what football is? Garretts playing football for the clev browns. Some of those guys out there are playing something else, Shmuck if i know what

On 10/15/2017 at 1:19 PM, Browns149 said:

Blow it up again Jimmy.

This team has very little talent, FO fault

And they have ZERO discipline. Terrible play calling on BOTH sides of the ball, coaches fault

If anyone thinks we are heading in the right direction, YOU ARE DELUSIONAL!!!! 

0-16 here we come. 

If our new look forum had a down vote button, I'd wear it out.

On Sunday, October 15, 2017 at 2:23 PM, Dawgs89 said:

What functionable GM or coach would aspire to work here? That's the big problem you face. There's no point in replacing thrash with more thrash...

none...same with free agents...we get the worse fa's known to man....the only i can remember that was worth a Sheet was some nose tackle we had that i think made the pro bowl...can't remember his name...but then he got hurt and ended up being a fat slob...dang i can't remember his name...that's it...20 yrs of over the hill fa's that were really good for other teams but came here only to collect a paycheck before retiring into the sunset...

1 hour ago, Tour2ma said:

If our new look forum had a down vote button, I'd wear it out.

Serious question Tour, how many wins you seeing in your Crystal Ball? Agreed, 0-16 is gonna be hard to sink to. But another #1 overall pick is within sight.

16 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Serious question Tour, how many wins you seeing in your Crystal Ball? Agreed, 0-16 is gonna be hard to sink to. But another #1 overall pick is within sight.

This was the topic on the radio today for my 1 hour commute home.

The Browns haven’t won a road game in over 2 years, so the most likely scenario would be a home victory.

However, which opponent would be most likely to be worse than the Browns?

Would it be an Aaron Rogerless Packers?

Maybe the Jags? Or a Titan team without Mariota?

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Don't know, h... and given my NFL prognosticating record this year any number I'd come up with would be worthless info.

What I at least believe I know is that from top to bottom, from Draft picks thru UDFAs thru FAs, this is the best FO we have seen since "the resurrection."

2 hours ago, BaconHound said:

Unfortunately you can't blow this up.  Continuity, even bad, needs to happen.  Next year you evaluate Sashi & Co. and the following year you evaluate Hue & Co..

We all know the front office sucks. The coaching is just as bad. 

Why wait 3 years? 

31 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Why wait 3 years? 

Unfortunately the reboot button keeps getting hit and the next generation will have low expectations for a year and then in year 2, reboot.

It pains me to say this but have to ride at least this year and next with Sashi and two more with Hue.

On 10/16/2017 at 1:11 PM, Clevfan4life said:

Yeah one of the few guys who looks like he could start on other nfl rosters and is leading the team or nearly leading the team in sacks after missing 4-5 games while playing ob a bad ankle. That guy is ur big huge mistake?

U castigate the briwns for not having stayed at their spot and drafted talent. They did that with garrett and now he's one of the defensive leaders and this is what u keep coming back to? Where is the loathing for 2nd and 3rd year players that are literally doing nothing? If u dont think garrett is living up to his pre draft hype thats fine, but he's by far our best player on the DL and he's not anywhere close to 100%

ghoolie im serious stop talking about garrett. Why? Because as soon as u do u shitcan any valud points u made previously. This garett stuff is really straining ur cred, what little u have with these guys here. Ive told u personally i agree with alot of Sheet u say until u start talking about garrett and then its like does this guy know what football is? Garretts playing football for the clev browns. Some of those guys out there are playing something else, Shmuck if i know what

Did I EVER say he stinks? Never. What I said was,,,,,He is a monumental, absolutely disastrous waste of a #1 #1 pick.

Dude, Garret is not a game changer. He is not making any impact on the Browns and he is never going to make an impact on the Browns. Could he one day make a sack that seals a victory for the Browns? So could a  bunch of other DEs that didn't cost a #1 #1. You guys love to talk about managing assets....well, Haslam asks himself the question.............. WHAT DID I GET FOR MY #1  #1????

Then he looks at Watson and Trubisky, already stinging from Goff and Wentz.........and you think Haslam is happy with wo Tackle Texas? The Bears, Eagles, Rams and Texans have changed the destiny, energy and performance level of their tea m by taking Quarterbacks. Meanwhile the Browns are 0 - 6, 1 - 21 under this jackoff coach, staff and FO.

You like Garrett.......I get it. You keep saying he is not 100%, what evidence can you provide to support that? Where is he playing? 80%, 90%?????? Dude, you are defending your position with a euphemism.....but gain, I am okay saying he is a good player, he isn't great for sure. Will he ever be? I don't think so, but you do.

However just like I keep telling you guys, Joe Thomas has not positively affected the Browns destiny in any measurable way shape or form, neither has Myles Garrett. The Browns are as good without him as they are with him. If he died on draft day, the Browns are still 0- 6 and headed toward a lot more losses. The reason Garrett was perhaps the worst pick in Browns histroy, is because even if he realizes his full potential, he will never change the lack of success the team is having. He has merely boarded the Ship of Losetards. He is a bad pick because two other teams got far better return on their investment.

Dumb dumb dumb pick. But hey........you know better....you can see how this team is getting better and better. Far be it from me to disrupt class. Carry on.

31 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

You keep saying he is not 100%, what evidence can you provide to support that?

Umm well most people could see the limping in the 1st game. The limited reps spoke for themselves. But i also went "in depth" into his altered pass rushing moves. How he wasnt leaning in around the corner on that ankle. He started to get more confidence in his second game and started to dig around the corner, good sign. But this was all gone over before, so i dont know why ur acting now like it wasnt

and yes, u did say he sucked. U were saying it in preseason after games we watched him one arm stack tackles back into the Qb. I cant argye with u on ur point that a top tier qb makes more impact than a DE. On normal teams this is correct. On the browns, we ruin top level talents relentlessly. Our luck with qb's in the draft is Sheet

7 hours ago, BaconHound said:

Unfortunately you can't blow this up.  Continuity, even bad, needs to happen.  Next year you evaluate Sashi & Co. and the following year you evaluate Hue & Co..

I would flip those, but yes. 

5 hours ago, Browns149 said:

Why wait 3 years? 

To show the next round of prospects we don’t have a hair trigger. 

At this point, I think we've gone too far not to see what the team will do next year.

BUT, if jimmy blows it up and fires everyone, it'll be the biggest, most disastrous, waste of time ever.

However, after attending the Browns Texans game, and seeing them play like a JV team while Texans fans kept yelling in my ear what a joke we are,

I WON'T be attending another game this year. I WON'T give jimmy any money until we start winning. I'll watch on T.V. , but at this point, paying to get upset just isn't worth it to me.

Yeah... I was surprised at the number of A-holes in Texans garb... male and female.

One of the former offered me a high-five after their pick six... I waved it off. (I did, however, accept a sympathy one from the lady I sat next to... after our pick 6. So they weren't all bad.)

One of the latter talked in my ear most of the game. As if it wasn't bad enough that she had the world's most irritating voice including a Texas twang that doesn't belong in Houston. Ignored her until we prep'd to leave and I peeled off my new Thomas jersey anticipating the outside heat, and she said, " 'Bout time yoo took off that jersey." I just turned and pointed to Brownie on the tee I wore underneath.

10 hours ago, wargograw said:

I would flip those, but yes.

As would I... in part based upon what our FO has done to date and in part based upon what I anticipate will happen this off-season.

Hue? If he can hold the team together through two years of this, then he deserves a third, but his scheme inflexibility is hard to take.

Archived