THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

Under Sharia, shouldn't she be dead after Adultery #1 ?

Sharis, after all, is what she and Tlab are pushing for as the way the World is supposed to live.

image.png.57af4f4633b11341ec389d7bb1622e67.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/02/whoa-ilhan-omars-first-and-third-husband-walked-in-on-her-with-her-newest-lover/

Where did Husband #3 come from ?

Never heard of that one before.

#2 is basically a death sentence offense under Sharia (which they are trying to convert USA too).

Being a Slut is one thing, but it is not tolerated under the Law they would have us living under (unless of course you are the Ruling Class).

Which side do you think is promoting this ?

9 hours ago, JAFBF said:

image.png.159117f45c7a669a0d988dfeccde389a.png

https://www.nwaonline.com/news/2020/feb/15/barr-installs-outside-prosecutors-20200/

image.png.e260a85df77ac91e71dcbb9aab0e38ae.png

Have word that some House Cleaning along these lines is coming in a few weeks, as well as some other not directly related goodies coming (not major, but good).

per article - Barr putting "outside" prosecutors in DC to check the "line" prosecutors methods seems like a step towards deswamping a corrupt pool?

let alone McCabe getting a pass? 

Also a goodie I think you might agree with - is giving Guilliani a legal channel to bring forth his findings from Ukraine 

2 minutes ago, FairHooker11 said:

per article - Barr putting "outside" prosecutors in DC to check the "line" prosecutors methods seems like a step towards deswamping a corrupt pool?

Also a goodie I think you might agree with - is giving Guilliani a legal channel to bring forth his findings from Ukraine 

So the plan seems to be to attack and discredit Barr right now.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

MSNBC guest calls on thousands of federal prosecutors to resign in protest of Trump, Barr

https://foxwilmington.com/headlines/msnbc-guest-calls-on-thousands-of-federal-prosecutors-to-resign-in-protest-of-trump-barr/

February 16, 2020 By Nick Givas

The Nation’s justice correspondent Elie Mystal on Saturday called for thousands of prosecutors to resign in order to counter the “authoritarian” influence of President Trump and Attorney General William Barr.

“There are 5,000 federal prosecutors across 94 offices in this nation. If 2,000 of them resign tomorrow, that would be a thing … I agree with you, Joy,” he told MSNBC host Joy Reid, “that we’re asking a lot of people to put their careers on the line, to protest this authoritarian despot, but you know what — during authoritarianism, much must be asked.”

11 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

let alone McCabe getting a pass? 

Yes, getting Prosecutors outside of the DC influence will have a much better chance of cleaning out the corruption.

Wish I could find the bit again about the DOJ hiring practices during the O Administration.

Government hiring is supposed too be unbiased in regards to Political affiliation, but the hires were all D / Left, with zero Moderate / Conservative.

Cal has a thread that touches on the McCabe deal a bit so I never posted this (guess I should have) :

image.png.20f58e616811e1f4d38e22599c9f5e9b.png

https://www.theblaze.com/news/doj-opens-news-investigation-into-james-comey-andrew-mccabe-peter-strzok-former-top-official-says

These initial charges were small fry in comparison to the bigger charges they have coming.

Also something about Double Jeopardy since the info in this first round will be needed for the larger charges.

I would not be surprised to see it happen again, they are guilty of some really serious crimes.

The Giuliani stuff is being supplied to Barr, which I believe he in turn has assigned it too someone in the DOJ.

Goodies I'm referring too involve Sanctuary Cities :

image.png.8b6253429b9cb80bca02f4ef299ba887.png

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/02/14/us/Border-Patrol-ICE-Sanctuary-Cities.html?smtyp=cur&smid=tw-nytimes

(Could get very interesting).

The other is Antifa.

Some weeks out yet, but pieces are being put into place and financing is being traced.

Expect the Left / MSM too scream Bloody Murder when it kicks off.

10 hours ago, Vambo said:

MSNBC guest calls on thousands of federal prosecutors to resign in protest of Trump, Barr

https://foxwilmington.com/headlines/msnbc-guest-calls-on-thousands-of-federal-prosecutors-to-resign-in-protest-of-trump-barr/

February 16, 2020 By Nick Givas

The Nation’s justice correspondent Elie Mystal on Saturday called for thousands of prosecutors to resign in order to counter the “authoritarian” influence of President Trump and Attorney General William Barr.

“There are 5,000 federal prosecutors across 94 offices in this nation. If 2,000 of them resign tomorrow, that would be a thing … I agree with you, Joy,” he told MSNBC host Joy Reid, “that we’re asking a lot of people to put their careers on the line, to protest this authoritarian despot, but you know what — during authoritarianism, much must be asked.”

Now wouldn't that save a lot of time cleaning out the Swamp ?

:)

• Haha 1

17903454_10158949965035725_3181251005684

Did you hear the latest con job? President Obama is now trying to take credit for the Economic Boom taking place under the Trump Administration. He had the WEAKEST recovery since the Great Depression, despite Zero Fed Rate & MASSIVE quantitative easing. NOW, best jobs numbers ever. Had to rebuild our military, which was totally depleted. Fed Rate UP, taxes and regulations WAY DOWN. If Dems won in 2016, the USA would be in big economic (Depression?) & military trouble right now. THE BEST IS YET TO COME. KEEP AMERICA GREAT!

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:
17903454_10158949965035725_3181251005684

Did you hear the latest con job? President Obama is now trying to take credit for the Economic Boom taking place under the Trump Administration. He had the WEAKEST recovery since the Great Depression, despite Zero Fed Rate & MASSIVE quantitative easing. NOW, best jobs numbers ever. Had to rebuild our military, which was totally depleted. Fed Rate UP, taxes and regulations WAY DOWN. If Dems won in 2016, the USA would be in big economic (Depression?) & military trouble right now. THE BEST IS YET TO COME. KEEP AMERICA GREAT!

Sad thing is, the Left will believe high Taxes, high Interest rates, lots of Regulations, and big Government are the thing to make Economies boom, and so believe O did it.

"   .   .   .   in fact, when I want to get something out to the Press, I tell certain people   .   .   .   "

🤣

image.thumb.png.9e71c701878ce94b5cf7b9109d8da6d0.png

I keep telling everyone, he's Genius IQ (for real), but they keep falling for the "Doddering old Fool" act he does to misdirect them.

Nope, same Play Book, over and over   .   .   .   they're not sharp enough to realize they're being "Rope a Doped".

Ya know, almost every President before has aged badly in the position   .   .   .   why does it look like POTUS is getting younger ?