THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

First off, I want to state that I don't think this is going to be a deadly virus.

Yes, people will die from it, just like they do from the Flu - it could be a little more, it could be a little less, all strains vary.

This is all conjecture, but something I think should be put out as a heads up just in case.

image.png.7f4760a418f3422c031343e5a1a7821c.png

I can't pull up this site to verify this story, but that is not why I'm posting this - even though he has been out of service for several days.

As we've seen from other postings (New England Journal of Medicine), this may be no worse than a variant of Seasonal Flu that comes through each year.

Yes, there are some peculiarities, and it seems above average in contagiousness, but mortality isn't off the charts from what we're seeing.

The reaction we have from the MSM may quite well be blowing this way out of proportion.

We're seeing Countries going into lockdown mode, and the trend we're starting too see here may lead us into the same situation.

They're already starting to think about it :

image.png.9efc1bcb1973edb61b047b1cbec47d63.png

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/02/28/maher-trump-is-going-to-declare-martial-law-over-coronavirus/

There is a situation / setup / opportunity here for things to happen - not that it will, but it is manifesting.

If things are locked down / quarantined, isn't that essentially a form of Martial Law ?

Wouldn't that be a good time to make arrests (if they are ready) ?

* Less chance of protests / riots if everyone's holed up too avoid a nasty (as it's being portrayed) bug.

* Easier to find people since everyone's at home.

* Escape routes cut off (travel shutdown - seeing this with my Company).

* Most folks have extra food / water / medicine on hand since they are planning on being holed up.

And what about the virus itself ?

I'm starting to see some higher profile people supposedly come down with this virus.

Wouldn't this be a valid excuse to (clandestinely) take some DS people out (fake deaths/arrests or real) ?

I still think it's a bit early, but the situation is here.

Just something too have in mind should we start to see things break (lot of big name deaths real or not) so as not to freak out.

Some notes / errata before a few other items.

Corona - foreseen / planned for.

Still going to be some issues with it, but US should be in much better shape than elsewhere - lot more going on here that doesn't seem related, but in big pic is.

Currently at a Crossroads with the DS - they are screwed no matter what, just the degree at this point is in their hands, and unfortunately will impact US to a degree.

We won long ago, but we still have challenges ahead, and unfortunately prices too pay.

The DS is of the mindset that they'll burn it all to the ground rather than lose control (look at the insanity of the current Dem Primaries).

Nonetheless, they've lost, it just depends on if they think they'll be able to salvage anything as too which path they'll choose.

Good chance they think there is a way around it, but POTUS is multiple moves ahead of them as we've seen over and over.

Damn there is a lot going on (out of sight).

It is quite possible that we have a difficult year (hopefully less) before us depending on choices made.

Net result is the US is going to come out years/decades ahead of the rest of the World - serious stuff, with a mighty FU to our Debtors (though they will be paid back).

Yet another item on my plate to track   .   .   .  

Most of us (US) I believe to one degree or another are of European descent (even those that come indirectly from Africa), so it is with that thought I end this post with this :

image.png.13114085ef32883b443e25c970688681.png

https://voiceofeurope.com/2020/03/hungary-poland-czech-republic-and-slovakia-pledge-to-help-greece-deal-with-border-crisis/

8 hours ago, JAFBF said:

image.png.d0bf9d336f90ab302e5dec65725dc939.png

image.thumb.png.8c54d9518cab048d4d158fda21d36f49.png

Bezos for sure - what a Clown (in more ways than one).

image.png.ca33b134fcdfeb4fb695892b227fdf34.png

interesting theory (by Anon_Decoder)  in that the DS needs and expects help from the benefactors of extreme wealth ... 

And I thought it was strange to see 2 guys dump good $$ into a losing POTUS campaign effort.  Why?  

to help the MSM is an interesting angle of money laundering by the huge coronavirus scare  campaign - but doesnt the DNC get to handle the money first?

9 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

interesting theory (by Anon_Decoder)  in that the DS needs and expects help from the benefactors of extreme wealth ... 

And I thought it was strange to see 2 guys dump good $$ into a losing POTUS campaign effort.  Why?  

to help the MSM is an interesting angle of money laundering by the huge coronavirus scare  campaign - but doesnt the DNC get to handle the money first?

Makes a lot of sense.

Look at what's happened to the Ratings of many of these MSM behemoths.

Ratings = $, their costs have not gone down but their Revenue has as a result.

Add in the huge Lawsuits they have against them, and they really are a dying business.

(Speaking of which) :

image.png.99839c384c8b53c8e480a1c64c5f74e0.png

Bloomberg and Steyer are connected to Epstein (which is a huge Blackmail ring).

Then we have corrupt Government Departments that award "special" contracts too their buddies (more Tax $) - $400 Hammers ?

The Pentagon has ~ $21T unaccounted for (may be more too this one), and I was something on the Fed a few years ago where they couldn't account for $9T.

How about all the Government Fines / Permit Fees, and so on ?

This money should be going into the Treasury, but instead it was redirected to Leftist oriented Organizations, which further wash/distribute all this money.

Planned Parenthood is a prime example - we (Tax $) subsidize them, and they in turn donate Millions to the Dems.

How about Ukraine ?

Our Tax $ goes as Aid too these Nations, who then turn around and "donate" Millions / Billions to various "Foundations" and so forth.

Ukraine is just the beginning of this, there are Trillions involved - what happened too that $10T+ for all those "Shovel ready" jobs ?

The sums of money involved in all these Slush Funds is unbelievable, and we're the one essentially funding them all through our Taxes.

Yea, many of these Billionaires are just fronts.

They're a bunch of sick Bastards as well, which is what is coming out (Weinstein, Epstein, NXIVM, and on and on).

Yea, I think this is a pretty solid theory, and there is even more too it.

But nothing's happening   .   .   .   climbing the Ladder.

image.png.b4ea658b946baf3ac116f8177ffed420.png

https://www.justice.gov/opa/pr/former-acting-inspector-general-us-department-homeland-security-indicted-theft-government

image.png.dad876eee4d6e37bf831ad0f6ca3c8f5.png

"Acting IG of DHS" is not a small position.

If you recall, Durham just recently hired/appointed Timothy J. Shea.

image.png.e46baba0f24b1bd32ad197e2fd1c9cb4.png

Told ya'll weeks ago there were multiple Grand Jurys   .   .   .  

It ain't over   .   .   .  

Amazing times.

image.png.94b7f1f8b03ce34b9ab0d79dbf56c4d2.png

image.png

This could almost be in a different thread   .   .   .  

image.png.2e7978fe022ed4e751858987b75f0dcb.png

https://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-uncle-john-trump-mit-nuclear-scientist-2018-10

"People are surprised that I understand it   .   .   .   "

Indeed.

Most people still take him as a doddering old fool   .   .   .   what an amazing Act / Personna.

You see, Dr. John Trump was good friends with Nikola Tesla, and is believed too have been in possession of many of Telsa's devices / documents when he died (Telsa)   .   .   .  

image.png.7985264237492a58b9a8f4cb95367223.png

Do ya'll know, Nikola Tesla once worked for Thomas Edison ?

image.png.3f422c4bd55c7413dc396d5159f5c66b.png

Both great Men, but the conquerors (JP Morgan) write History, good or bad.

image.png.338888441ffe36ad6437d2bb2f2e68de.png

I admire Edison, but his was a "brute force" method of invention.

Tesla was absolute genius, and even today some of his discoveries / theories are not understood (officially).

Quite interesting that it is said the Trumps have possession of some of his (Tesla's) items - there is even more, older history to the Trumps   .   .   .  

Both were hamstrung by financial concerns, otherwise we'd be living in a different World   .   .   .  

image.thumb.png.c26893664078d28ac7f2d1fb6e9d32dc.png

image.png

• Like 1

21 hours ago, JAFBF said:

This could almost be in a different thread   .   .   .  

image.png.2e7978fe022ed4e751858987b75f0dcb.png

https://www.businessinsider.com/donald-trump-uncle-john-trump-mit-nuclear-scientist-2018-10

"People are surprised that I understand it   .   .   .   "

Indeed.

Most people still take him as a doddering old fool   .   .   .   what an amazing Act / Personna.

You see, Dr. John Trump was good friends with Nikola Tesla, and is believed too have been in possession of many of Telsa's devices / documents when he died (Telsa)   .   .   .  

image.png.7985264237492a58b9a8f4cb95367223.png

Do ya'll know, Nikola Tesla once worked for Thomas Edison ?

image.png.3f422c4bd55c7413dc396d5159f5c66b.png

Both great Men, but the conquerors (JP Morgan) write History, good or bad.

image.png.338888441ffe36ad6437d2bb2f2e68de.png

I admire Edison, but his was a "brute force" method of invention.

Tesla was absolute genius, and even today some of his discoveries / theories are not understood (officially).

Quite interesting that it is said the Trumps have possession of some of his (Tesla's) items - there is even more, older history to the Trumps   .   .   .  

Both were hamstrung by financial concerns, otherwise we'd be living in a different World   .   .   .  

image.thumb.png.c26893664078d28ac7f2d1fb6e9d32dc.png

image.png

He's a time traveler.

image.png.8039aea8675cd5bcb47b39c38229778e.png

image.png.c7ef6f40298d78dc6f16b40a5a18cc8f.png

image.png.4dc1bc967243548375ed81f8e2d781dd.png

How many other Countries are we seeing lock downs ?

image.png.1829f9c60e49491ec5d2a71c39eb4145.png

image.png.41860c5aa98e0fa150fea9aadd3edcb1.png

Is this how we get "Regime Change" in Iran ?

Pieces fit, and there are others coming in other Countries.

I reported on this a week or so back (no MSM coverage), but this too is part of "clean up" (MS-13, etc).

image.png.ae3ee1a488a1c7e55a4dc49406a94786.png

https://davidharrisjr.com/rich/ice-agents-ordered-to-flood-the-streets-of-sanctuary-cities-across-the-country/

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Exactly what is that supposed to mean, without the Q code.

"Q" is the 17th letter of the Alphabet.

Q = 17

It's a tag/marker, and is a proof who is aware/involved with the Q Team.

Q+ = POTUS.

"Nothing can stop what is coming" is the day of reckoning for the DS/Swamp.

It has all been planned out for years.