THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

40 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Could be, guess we'll find out over the next few years.

I may miss on some things, but at least I'm aiming for the truth, unlike these frauds :

You say  this, yet I just refuted the previous post I quoted you on with information that you could have fact checked within minutes if you had bothered to actually look.

So you're not aiming for truth. If it sounds "right" to you, you'll convey it as a certainly with little thought to double checking yourself unless otherwise pointed out.   The George Soros photoshop is another example   You're a shoddy reporter at best.  You're only aiming to talk more than anyone else so you can drown out their higlighting of your own ingnorance and complete willingness to be spoon fed any and everything you can find from some of the most shady corners of the internet.  

You've quite literally proven that between this last conversation.  But do you, boo boo.

13 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

You say  this, yet I just refuted the previous post I quoted you on with information that you could have fact checked within minutes if you had bothered to actually look.

So you're not aiming for truth. If it sounds "right" to you, you'll convey it as a certainly with little thought to double checking yourself unless otherwise pointed out.   The George Soros photoshop is another example   You're a shoddy reporter at best.  You're only aiming to talk more than anyone else so you can drown out their higlighting of your own ingnorance and complete willingness to be spoon fed any and everything you can find from some of the most shady corners of the internet.  

You've quite literally proven that between this last conversation.  But do you, boo boo.

Did you even read the linked article ?

image.png.caba9d871a523f66399e7a84ef31fa1c.png

I'm not a Doctor, but I do know my wife was on Soy based Estrogen therapy.

image.png.fb134e92b598c0bdbc11ebdbc1b85910.png

The Soros pic I believe I nuked as well - it was actually Al Gore that was with her, which is as bad or worse.

2 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Did you even read the linked article ?

image.png.caba9d871a523f66399e7a84ef31fa1c.png

I'm not a Doctor, but I do know my wife was on Soy based Estrogen therapy.

image.png.fb134e92b598c0bdbc11ebdbc1b85910.png

The Soros pic I believe I nuked as well - it was actually Al Gore that was with her, which is as bad or worse.

Yes, the link is trash from trash "science" ... check your source.  

And yes, women can switch to a HIGH soy diet because some claim relief from their Menopause symptoms.    But that is a mixed bag of results at best.

Again, you didn't even bother researching what you posted.  Just own it and move on.

43 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Yes, the link is trash from trash "science" ... check your source.  

And yes, women can switch to a HIGH soy diet because some claim relief from their Menopause symptoms.    But that is a mixed bag of results at best.

Again, you didn't even bother researching what you posted.  Just own it and move on.

Ya know, the post in question was actually a sidebar comment just made too show how FUBAR some of things we have too deal with are.

Not really a National Security issue (too long, not going into that aspect), and not terribly a big deal, but if you want too go there okay.

I made the post based on the referenced article and personal experience (wife), so forgive me if it actually makes sense.

Alright, did some more research since you think it's such a big deal, mostly looks to be inconclusive - so I'll give you that.

Here's the interesting bit that I did find however :

image.png.04f56c90b300144eadd86eb9efc604ff.png

So we're both right and we're both wrong.

Big whoop - it happens.

The bit I was really trying too point out was that this "Healthy" Vegan Burger, is anything but good for people, but I guess most Fast Food pretty much falls into this category.

Maybe you might want too hold the MSM to the same standard - actually higher since they are supposed too be Professionals.

Pretty sure they (MSM) will fail miserably as we've seen over the past few years how they are just making stuff up (like our Politicians) and reporting it as "News".

Nothing to lose sleep over.

Strange day.

Where is POTUS ?

image.thumb.png.0d67c141a42d54943e01f5548a1217f7.png

image.png.d45a032d5d901c5d90849fb71a9942e4.png

image.png.07e92abc5fdd42b38e618b317c8281b8.png

image.png.5a034658a7c17403a1cf4e4a32bec77d.png

image.png.db4bbe5254f2da9708ad31010587ad2b.png

Aside from this, I know $#!+ is breaking loose in the ME, we've been hit by Missile attacks (Iran proxies), and we've hit back at Hezbollah is Syria/Iraq.

I suspect other things are going on, but no idea as too what at this time.

Lot of Internet related outages at this time, some Southern FL Power down as well.

I'm not 100% certain this is even POTUS (double ?).

13 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Ya know, the post in question was actually a sidebar comment just made too show how FUBAR some of things we have too deal with are.

Not really a National Security issue (too long, not going into that aspect), and not terribly a big deal, but if you want too go there okay.

I made the post based on the referenced article and personal experience (wife), so forgive me if it actually makes sense.

Alright, did some more research since you think it's such a big deal, mostly looks to be inconclusive - so I'll give you that.

Here's the interesting bit that I did find however :

image.png.04f56c90b300144eadd86eb9efc604ff.png

So we're both right and we're both wrong.

Big whoop - it happens.

The bit I was really trying too point out was that this "Healthy" Vegan Burger, is anything but good for people, but I guess most Fast Food pretty much falls into this category.

Maybe you might want too hold the MSM to the same standard - actually higher since they are supposed too be Professionals.

Pretty sure they (MSM) will fail miserably as we've seen over the past few years how they are just making stuff up (like our Politicians) and reporting it as "News".

Nothing to lose sleep over.

You know why you cropped and pasted the article image? Because the source of the writing is a VETERINARIAN you god damn Retard.    That's like me sourcing biohacking information from a supplement salesman.

Just go about your business man.  Believe me, I won't be bothering you again.

16 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

You know why you cropped and pasted the article image? Because the source of the writing is a VETERINARIAN you god damn Retard.    That's like me sourcing biohacking information from a supplement salesman.

Sounds like somebody hasn't had his coffee yet. 😉

WSS

2 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

A holes like you cant help your but return....like herpes.   Tiams =herpes

10 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

A Vet eh? What a coincidence.

https://www.porkbusiness.com/article/ghgguru-fake-meat-not-very-different-dog-food

On 12/30/2019 at 5:15 AM, tiamat63 said:

I clipped it because you didn't seem to even review the previous link.

Here's the full story on it :

https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-12-28-impossible-burgers-loaded-with-estrogen-research-claims.html

Have no idea where you're getting Veterinarian from anything there, the Writer works for with Mike Adams.

image.png.3044283243f9cb2a2180c7a091192add.png

He is a bit anti - Big Pharma, so maybe you take that as an affront to your Profession.

Things I'm finding, I'll go with a lot of what he comes up with - again, where's the money, Cures or Treatment.
How many disclaimers are there on Medications (some are worse than what they're supposed treat) ?

Doctors work hard, study a lot, but they're only Human, not Gods.
People are still suffering from things they don't need to be suffering from.

I touched on this Rabbit Hole before, it could be thread in itself, which I don't have time for.

Epstein update , got pushed back by other things :

image.png.a1568508d1db1532ffcb371787a320ab.png

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7843659/amp/Ghislaine-Maxwell-reportedly-foreign-spy-hiding-Israel.html?__twitter_impression=true

image.thumb.png.6d26cc614b6e368de17b9e0adc0ba6ba.png

https://pagesix.com/2020/01/01/ghislaine-maxwells-powerful-contacts-protecting-her-in-safe-houses/

Good video.

".   .   .   assets for multiple Foreign Governments   .   .   ."

Yep, as has been reported they were State (aka Foreign Countries) sponsored Spies.

Still all "crazy talk" ?

Hell, they had Prince Andrew and a Princess or Norway (and others too come), how difficult do you think it was for them take control of Congress ?

Heads up, those are not going to be the only Royals tagged by this.

• Thanks 1