THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

4 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Found guilty on 2 of 5 charges today - going to Jail while awaiting sentencing.

More Trials lined up, he'll likely be in Prison for the rest of his lift.

no more use of the "walker" I see.... 

I guess theres no more theatrics left to do but sit down and shut up

• Upvote 1

image.png.14f59c3967ae1e215c1a882bf064132a.png

https://headlines.yahoo.co.jp/hl?a=20200221-00000007-cnippou-kr (good luck)

image.png.472cb3f957472229b4054c0eb58f0327.png

Now this one has the potential too be extremely interesting.

There is talk that POTUS may stop by NK when he leaves India.

A supposed "schedule" has us signing a Treaty with NK early this year, but it was my understanding it would be in DC.

Never the less, the optics on this are amazing :

* US / NK sign Peace Treaty

* Kim Jong Un steps down (his optics are that he's been a brutal tyrant - true or not)

* His Sister (virtual unknown / clean Slate) takes over the Country and NK blossoms, and our relations excel

Ya'll know what I've been saying about NK for some years now   .   .   .   remember how we were on the verge of being Nuked by NK not too long ago ?

Have too be a few more twists in this, but the set up is amazing.

1 minute ago, JAFBF said:

Happenings.

image.thumb.png.e30f68a800f1f5fe9083ea0c2f662fd0.png

There has been far more activity along these lines than people realize, it's just not talked about.

image.png.d9eb7dfdcc451ca2705e441b8f3858eb.png

It has been a notable day   .   .   .  

So what does this mean?  Notable in what way?

3 hours ago, JAFBF said:

I believe Pres Trump should assign some secret service folks to protect Mr. Yousseff 24 x 7

• Upvote 1

Makes a good case, lot of pieces fit.

image.png.1021c530793541be722c51bde2d155fa.png

(Article-ized) :

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1232742336469356544.html

Additional pertaining items :

image.png.b131142826b64e282ad67678244ec0fb.png

Clock in picture (above) is 3:05 (Article Watch Marker 2 is 3:05 and Watch Date is 27th).

There was a Q post Jan5,  2019 about being two days ahead of schedule.

If that (2 days) applies to more than just that drop then the post date of Pompeo (25th) would have originally been scheduled for the 27th (Watch Date).

Q post 3887 from the Article :

image.png.a30116c4e16fb2c98d6959f9f92de3cc.png

(Tagged Tweet) :

We also have the "Countdown" for "The Silent War Continues ..".

The time spacing on these would possibly be within the window of all this.

Spring is next month, which is earlier than I would expect too see anything from Durham.

I do know we have a Nation wide ICE Op going on right now (News is not talking about it), and some "non cooperative" Law Agencies have been Subpoenaed.

I still think it's early, but there is merit in what has been put together above.

55 minutes ago, Gorka said:

There has been a lot of great stuff  you've been posting here JABF ...but when the fuck is something ever going to be done about ANY OF IT?!?!?!

there is a mention of hints that hammers will fall on the guilty deep state parties - no hint as to

a grand jury at all...... one way or another. But it's coming along - a few new whistleblowers on comey/brennan/clapper, etc...

one journalist who has a ton of inside information says, look for major actions this spring or early summer.

Stuff is seriously going on behind the scenes, and it's dramatic.

Joe Biden under probe in Ukraine for alleged link to top prosecutor’s 2016 ouster: report

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/joe-biden-under-probe-in-ukraine-for-alleged-link-to-top-prosecutors-2016-ouster-report

Investigators in Ukraine have launched a probe into former U.S. Vice President Joe Biden over allegations that he pressured Ukrainian officials to fire the country’s top prosecutor in 2016, according to a report.

The Ukrainian probe was launched in response to a court order, after the ousted prosecutor, Viktor Shokin, made an appeal for action in the matter, Shokin’s attorney, Oleksandr Teleshetsky, told The Washington Post.

“They need to investigate this. They have no other alternative,” Teleshetsky told the Post. “They are required to do this by the decision of the court. If they don't, then they violate a whole string of procedural norms.”

RUDY GIULIANI RIPS BIDENS AND MEDIA: 'THEY ARE LYING AND LYING AND LYING AND THE CORRUPT MEDIA JUST REPEAT IT'

“They need to investigate this. They have no other alternative. They are required to do this by the decision of the court. If they don't, then they violate a whole string of procedural norms.”

— Oleksandr Teleshetsky, attorney for ousted Ukrainian prosecutor

Ukraine’s State Bureau of Investigations confirmed a probe was underway, the Post reported.

Shokin has long objected to his removal, claiming Biden – who’s now running for president -- pushed for his firing because the prosecutor tried to investigate Burisma Holdings, the Ukrainian gas company where Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, was a highly paid board member, reportedly receiving $83,000 per month.

Both Bidens have repeatedly denied any wrongdoing in connection with Ukraine. Hunter Biden pledged last year to avoid business deals with foreign entities if his father becomes president.

In a video from a Council on Foreign Relations event in 2018, Biden is heard bragging about using his influence to get Shokin fired, including threatening to call back a $1 billion loan from the U.S. government to Ukraine if the firing didn’t happen.

“I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden says in the video, referring to a conversation with then-Ukraine President Petro Poroshenko.

“Well, son of a b----, he got fired,” Biden adds. “And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.”

9 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

there is a mention of hints that hammers will fall on the guilty deep state parties - no hint as to

a grand jury at all...... one way or another. But it's coming along - a few new whistleblowers on comey/brennan/clapper, etc...

one journalist who has a ton of inside information says, look for major actions this spring or early summer.

Stuff is seriously going on behind the scenes, and it's dramatic.

Second clip.

Info I have is that there are several Grand Juries as well as Sealed Indictments from them.

Have been since last year (posted).

Why sit on them (Indictments) ?

Once they are unsealed they can longer talk with people about other cases that are linked/involved - their Lawyers will shut them down.

Let them (Comey, McCabe, etc.) think they're scot free and keep cooperating.

I'm sure there are some plea deals involved as well.

Yep, there is a lot going on that MSM is just not going to talk about until there's no way to avoid it, and then they'll try to spin it in their favor.

Look at the resignations, Pedo network exposure/take down, massive drug busts (one over $1B), as well a Politician arrests (State level so far).

Something else has come to my attention (disinfo), need to look into it.

Ugh, this didn't send last night.

18 hours ago, Gorka said:

Can't wait until the MSM runs with this!

They'll bury it, like just about everything else they don't like.

We do have an Extradition agreement with Ukraine as well   .   .   .  

18 hours ago, Gorka said:

There has been a lot of great stuff  you've been posting here JABF ...but when the fuck is something ever going to be done about ANY OF IT?!?!?!

Post after what you just posted here could be a clue too that.

The original impression I got on the Durham front was probably Summer, so if that part moves up as much as indicted I'll be amazed.

I can see the set up, but it could be for something no one is looking for (we've been hit with that several times).

The Election is the sticky point right now, it can't appear to be a Political Hit job, so even things are ready it may have to wait until after the Election.

Hope I'm wrong, but seems to make sense.

7 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Although I would love for this to all work out, I doubt it will.  

Hope.

For the most part, we're out of Syria.

Iraq is on the Burner, though off the record they still want us there for awhile (bad neighborhood).

World has changed a lot in the past few years, just sit back and watch it play out :)

Under the Radar happenings :

image.png.cc75e01b6ac6cb8df1b0e27e859bb7c2.png

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/a-record-219-ceos-left-their-posts-in-january-a-37-increase-from-december-27-increase-just-since-previous-high-last-october/

image.png.1b4b248d967fe6c85c6382896b3ec8c1.png

Takes time from transition of power for results to begin showing.

~ 2017 1/2 roughly 100/month to a steady upward trend.

image.png.92211ef792d51f8db4a32d9e0aa222c6.png

Nothing happening ?

It is if you're tied too MSM.

Did you all catch the new cures in the Rally ?

Added :

Kidney Disease

Alzheimer's

(and I think I missed a few before that).

Very good Rally tonight !

POTUS is/was on fire tonight - having a good time :)