THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

27 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

image.png.93b2ac541440f22b0257ab6669e0735f.png

image.thumb.png.9fb6138d3d2507854a8933363f8d0409.png

Good lord dude give it a fucking break already.  They are there to give assistance, not take over the deep state, or whatever you think.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/national-guard-general-refutes-nationwide-quarantine-rumors

But I thought it was all cancelled because of "Corona Virus"   .   .   .  

image.thumb.png.b7af7fcefbd0974e1c4012b4601d6a4f.png

Eerst hadden we #Defender2020 en deze is omgedoopt in #SHAEF Supreme Headquarters Allied Expeditionary Forces. Met #SHAESF (Strike Force) is alle vorm van oefening verdwenen, tesamen met een groeiend aantal #Hoogwaardigheidsbekleders. Duitsland gearresteerd?

First we had # Defender2020 and it was rebranded as #SHAEF Supreme Headquarters Allied Expeditionary Forces. 
With #SHAESF (Strike Force), all exercise has disappeared, along with a growing number of #Dignitaries. Germany arrested?

Nederland capituleert?

The Netherlands capitulates?

image.thumb.png.6c3a0f8ceecdd60ba66f4b7f91ddec3e.png

Just passing along what I'm seeing, and from what I'm seeing there are quite a few in the EU (BREXIT) that want out of this Prison State.

Could all be total BS, but with everything going on at this moment (multiple Counties, States, Cities, etc on lock down), does anyone really think this is the same ole same ole ?

I've posted a few bits over the past few days on this.

This is a World away, but there are indications this is what the people are hoping for.

image.png.89740be045176fbd57afb0565f493f02.png

Deep State / Cabal / un-Elected Rulers.

The World can unite without destroying the Culture of all Nations.

Isn't that (Foreign Culture / History) why we visit these Nations in the first place ?

It really does look like things have kicked off, but I still don't expect the big prizes everyone is waiting for to occur until next year (post Election).

Oh, there are going to be arrests (they are occurring now - Cartels / Mafia), but the prize Jewels everyone is focused on I don't think can happen until then.

image.png.f7f9a2e97fb304b0c8de5976ea994b75.png

It is true, the Vegas Airport did shutdown due too "Corona Virus".

image.png.1fce50929168046441988ce7d27630fe.png

By God's grace, we are the light   .   .   .  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Good lord dude give it a fucking break already.  They are there to give assistance, not take over the deep state, or whatever you think.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/national-guard-general-refutes-nationwide-quarantine-rumors

After all the lies, you still believe the MSM.

image.thumb.png.1afae8938ddb495df82ee8d4b057e7aa.png

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/99-of-deaths-from-coronavirus-in-italy-are-people-with-previous-medical-conditions-study

Italy, the most ravaged Nation (and with mediocre Healthcare = Universal Health care), has possibly a 1% mortality rate for those without (known) existing issues.

The common Flu is more lethal than this, by a wide margin.

We're going too look back on this and ask ourselves "WTF were we thinking ?".

This is nothing more than the MSM hyping this 24/7, and that will be seen before too much longer.

Hell, this has been around since at least October if not longer.

Many have probably already cycled through it - there are so many different bugs going around, it's hard too tell, just tagged as another Cold / Flu (of which there are many variants).

Just now, JAFBF said:

After all the lies, you still believe the MSM.

image.thumb.png.1afae8938ddb495df82ee8d4b057e7aa.png

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/99-of-deaths-from-coronavirus-in-italy-are-people-with-previous-medical-conditions-study

Italy, the most ravaged Nation (and with mediocre Healthcare = Universal Health care), has possibly a 1% mortality rate for those without (known) existing issues.

The common Flu is more lethal than this, by a wide margin.

We're going too look back on this and ask ourselves "WTF were we thinking ?".

This is nothing more than the MSM hyping this 24/7, and that will be seen before too much longer.

Hell, this has been around since at least October if not longer.

Many have probably already cycled through it - there are so many different bugs going around, it's hard too tell, just tagged as another Cold / Flu (of which there are many variants).

WTF you talking about?

sorry, but this stupid scatter-brained vague mud thrown on the wall with a promise of

"real dynamic mud sticking to wall"....

is just "crying wolf" for the millionth time.

and I'm only guessing on the "millionth"

1 hour ago, Axe said:

Yet you continue to click on the thread.. None of you have to ya know.

Yes, I do once in a while, just to see if it has anything of merit yet. It's a bit curious, as to how far the thread will go to keep updating itself to the top of the page.

On 3/20/2020 at 8:22 PM, JAFBF said:

image.png.93b2ac541440f22b0257ab6669e0735f.png

You're in luck, my oldest friend, a retired marine, lives about a mile from that picture.   These were surplus vehicles from Fort Meade moved there because they're making space on base and setting up medical tents, he said for screenings? Not far from the stadium.   His wife, a general surgeon at Johns Hopkins, said the national guard has been in contact with their hospital administration about screenings re: this same thing.

22 hours ago, JAFBF said:

FanFuckingTastic.   The mortality for the Swine Flu was .002%.  You read that right.  Two zeroes before the numerical value.    So even at "measly" 1% mortality rate, that is, by basic math that you are clearly incapable of doing for yourself - 500X more deadly per the numbers than a typical flu season.

Once again, your thread boils down to your classic  "There's so much coming out right now,  I need to put it all together" or some shit like that.  But you can't because you are literally fucking Retarded.   There is nothing to put together.   You're the guy that calls others "sheep", while not realizing that 99% of the people who make that accusation are idiots themselves.

You have no clue what you're talking about, you've proven that over and over again.   Your magical insights from 4 and 8chan land have zero ability to even remotely accurate project what has happened or what will happen.  That is because t's a bunch of poorly thrown together information minutes after anything of significance occurs that falls right apart with even an ounce of scrutiny. 

Fuck sake, even Cal is in here calling you out.   

And anyone of you can spare me with that "well don't click the thread" bullshit.  If you post it publicly to be seen, it can be publicly torn down.            

You're a conspiracy theorist minus any actual decent conspiracy to analyze.   Just an easily impressionable mind searching for some type of grand community to be apart of that desperately requires some type of attention and or validation.  You're an incel... a high school virgin that geeks out to stupid, half contrived stories mostly by twitter bots.   

Hate to not sugar coat it, champ.    

• Upvote 2

On 3/20/2020 at 7:53 PM, calfoxwc said:

sorry, but this stupid scatter-brained vague mud thrown on the wall with a promise of

"real dynamic mud sticking to wall"....

is just "crying wolf" for the millionth time.

and I'm only guessing on the "millionth"

21 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Thread should have been taken down long ago

So it's been business as usual the past years huh ?

This insanity is the new normal ?

Damn, that's scary.

21 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

You're in luck, my oldest friend, a retired marine, lives about a mile from that picture.   These were surplus vehicles from Fort Meade moved there because they're making space on base and setting up medical tents, he said for screenings? Not far from the stadium.   His wife, a general surgeon at Johns Hopkins, said the national guard has been in contact with their hospital administration about screenings re: this same thing.

FanFuckingTastic.   The mortality for the Swine Flu was .002%.  You read that right.  Two zeroes before the numerical value.    So even at "measly" 1% mortality rate, that is, by basic math that you are clearly incapable of doing for yourself - 500X more deadly per the numbers than a typical flu season.

Once again, your thread boils down to your classic  "There's so much coming out right now,  I need to put it all together" or some shit like that.  But you can't because you are literally fucking Retarded.   There is nothing to put together.   You're the guy that calls others "sheep", while not realizing that 99% of the people who make that accusation are idiots themselves.

You have no clue what you're talking about, you've proven that over and over again.   Your magical insights from 4 and 8chan land have zero ability to even remotely accurate project what has happened or what will happen.  That is because t's a bunch of poorly thrown together information minutes after anything of significance occurs that falls right apart with even an ounce of scrutiny. 

Fuck sake, even Cal is in here calling you out.   

And anyone of you can spare me with that "well don't click the thread" bullshit.  If you post it publicly to be seen, it can be publicly torn down.            

You're a conspiracy theorist minus any actual decent conspiracy to analyze.   Just an easily impressionable mind searching for some type of grand community to be apart of that desperately requires some type of attention and or validation.  You're an incel... a high school virgin that geeks out to stupid, half contrived stories mostly by twitter bots.   

Hate to not sugar coat it, champ.    

Good too hear they're making room. guess that covers the Train Cars full of equipment as well.

May well be.

image.thumb.png.071dd1a06fbc5b654db5642cff1ad267.png

https://patch.com/florida/landolakes/pasco-man-surprised-see-state-announce-death-coronavirus

There was an article yesterday that I can't find right now about the numbers in Italy.

In short, they're way off, they've been attributing nearly all deaths to the CV, which they are going back and looking at.

The mortality rate is dropping as cases are ID'd and the sample size changes - i expect this trend too continue.

image.png.beb32986c3e3adde8c79fc2dc5f690cc.png

image.png.a6d3e77d7d25f2ebd9b46fee914fcc42.png

https://www.today.com/health/90-year-old-woman-almost-died-covid-19-recovering-t176531

Much more going on here.

This is panic.

image.png.9eb687da06872e35973997034a8ca3cc.png

D a v i d = 5 letters & 5 of Spades.

David Spade   .   .   .   to Hanks.

Why the Shotgun if this is all about a "Virus" ?

"   .   .   .   we're all in the same boat, if the ship goes down, we're all going down together   .   .   .   "

On 3/20/2020 at 7:02 PM, hammertime said:

J

try and keep it simple for us.

im tired and have a cough.....lol.   You are the date that never really puts out. Haha.    Keep it coming.

A lot people are thinking we're in the 30 day window.

There are definitely indicators for this too be the case, but Durham is not done yet, and without Durham I'm not sure things really kickoff.

Oh, there are absolutely some big arrests being made, just not the top dogs everyone's looking for.

image.png.cf8e4e77d9fd8f3cf952ff6e9404c885.png

image.png.f29ad0b8f3d76c83ab95a84de1b15de1.png

Not my date, I'm still looking a year out, but I may be overlooking something.

We do have a record number of new Judges, and MSM has been killing themselves for quite some time (to anyone paying attention).

Have been a lot of lower level arrests, no idea of the count at this point.

image.png.9eb76ae19e27981293b5e91917f5ab65.png

There is a topic here that I haven't really addressed.

Up until a few weeks ago I thought I had good understanding of it, but recent info indicates there are very few if any Safe Havens during this time.

This is of note, so before it gets lost among other bits :

image.thumb.png.9e3b4cf816fa1b6bd99fb4df2de27ce2.png

image.thumb.png.c1cd6ecb2615c88fdf006ad2c731bc71.png

Welp, our State just got added to the list of many others to "Stay at Home".

Surprised Ohio got that order (yesterday) before WA did.

Indiana and PA I believe also added in the day or so.

Interesting, and I've seen some other bits supporting this.

https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=kpCMn_1585081737

The 5G bit I question, but higher frequency RF can do some odd things, but too me personally that part is irrelevant.

Too me, the vaccine is much more interesting, as the Chinese had forced vaccinations not too long before this outbreak occurred.

That would support the much higher lethality rumored in Wuhan than anywhere else (another thread).

"This is worse than 9/11".

May be more too that than people (yet) realize.

21 hours ago, JAFBF said:

This is of note, so before it gets lost among other bits :

image.thumb.png.9e3b4cf816fa1b6bd99fb4df2de27ce2.png

image.thumb.png.c1cd6ecb2615c88fdf006ad2c731bc71.png

Welp, our State just got added to the list of many others to "Stay at Home".

Surprised Ohio got that order (yesterday) before WA did.

Indiana and PA I believe also added in the day or so.

Give me a fucking break🤣  You can still travel to the grocery, gas station, medical facility, liquor store, convenience store, walk your dog, etc.

• Upvote 1