THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

The only real propaganda comes directly from the mouth and tweets of the Liar in Chief. And the people who buy it are the ones who have been indoctrinated and have TDS (Trump Delusional Syndrome). This guy cons you every single day. He is the greatest since PT Barnum and uses the same repetition of lies technique that Hitler used to con the German people.

Trump Delusional Syndrome is as grammatically incorrect as Trumps accomplishments are delusions..

TDS is real. You have it dimwit. Stay 6 feet away from people and wear a muzzle.

23 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

https://checkyourfact.com/2020/02/29/fact-check-donald-trump-coronavirus-hoax-south-carolina-rally/

“Trump rallies his base to treat coronavirus as a ‘hoax,'” reads the headline.

Verdict: False

Trump referred to the alleged “politicizing” of the coronavirus by Democrats as “their new hoax.” He did not refer to the coronavirus itself as a hoax. Throughout the speech, Trump reiterates his administration is taking the threat of the coronavirus seriously.

Makes you wonder. If Trump lies so much why do they keep having to make them up?

the woodpecker seems to ridicule anyone on the board that has an honest opinion -

except he never has honest opinions of his own -

he feels he gets to "win" that way.

when you have nothing going for you as a real human being on a forum, ...

well, negative attention is better, to them, than none at all.

How can a woodpecker molt 24/7 all year long?

We need a scientific study. Maybe we need a scientific study on that,

perhaps he should go to China and study bats...because he has nothing legitimate to add

to discussions...

and he's sqawks fake antagonistic/belligerent put-downs on people like a BAT out of hell.

1 minute ago, calfoxwc said:

the woodpecker seems to ridicule anyone on the board that has an honest opinion -

except he never has honest opinions of his own -

he feels he gets to "win" that way.

when you have nothing going for you as a real human being on a forum, ...

well, negative attention is better, to them, than none at all.

How can a woodpecker molt 24/7 all year long?

We need a scientific study. Maybe we need a scientific study on that,

perhaps he should go to China and study bats...because he has nothing legitimate to add

to discussions...

and he's sqawks fake antagonistic/belligerent put-downs on people like a BAT out of hell.

You're very creepy

3 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You're very creepy

all veterans are creepy to you. We stepped out and served, and you don't respect that.

and including those who have served in other ways - that's pretty much all of us - all of us have real lives, real opinions, and at least

some wisdom.

You? not so much. You post like you are on attention deficit meds and haven't learned to fly... Yet?

In so many years? you are one that, if you left the board, it would be addition by subtraction.

Speaking of woodpeckers. I had once read about the g force applied to the head  of a woodpecker every time he pecks but had forgotten the numbers, so here they are complements of Google.

According to physicists, for the bird, that is the equivalent of going from 26,000 miles per hour to a complete stop every second. Remarkably, this happens every day over the woodpecker's lifespan. In G-Force–the force exerted using mass, weight, acceleration and gravity–a woodpecker can withstand 1,200g.

Apparently doing no damage to the woodpeckers brain. That is amazing.

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

all veterans are creepy to you. We stepped out and served, and you don't respect that.

and including those who have served in other ways - that's pretty much all of us - all of us have real lives, real opinions, and at least

some wisdom.

You? not so much. You post like you are on attention deficit meds and haven't learned to fly... Yet?

In so many years? you are one that, if you left the board, it would be addition by subtraction.

What is the fuck are you talking about?  "All veterans are creepy to you".....  man wtf.

Get some help or something. Geez. Your brain is clearly deteriorating. 

Where's DH I wonder. Maybe in church. The one that's supposed to make Woodstock look small.

I take JAFB posts with a grain of salt. Some I believe to be valid,  some can be highly questionable, and some I believe to be far fetched.  Regardless you will never see me give an up vote to any of these stories.

That alone should give you knuckleheads a clue as to the position I take with the things he posts.

Carry on JABF.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

1) that's quite the deflection

2) I said nothing about open borders

3) are you against the free market?

You said the Wall won't help anything.

It's already been proven that where the new Wall has gone up crossings have dropped >90% (think it's close to 98/99%, but don't have the exact figures handy).

Also helps reduce Drugs and Trafficking.

We haven't been working as a Free Market Internationally for decades.

Trade Deals have been anti-US, and our Tax structure has been anti-Business when compared too the rest of the World.

These are the main reasons Companies left and have parked $ overseas.

That's why I think our Economy is going to shift into another gear once we're done with this CV crap and things sort themselves out.

• Upvote 1

image.png.650a87d56039c136c62f742c97897a24.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/report-30-50-patients-chicago-tested-covid-19-already-antibodies-system/

Have seen the same thing (higher %) for UK Blood donors a few days ago.

Basically means CV has been through a sizable chunk of the Population already.

image.thumb.png.f1846f0ff47daa011a533a14ae331182.png

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-04-11/bay-area-coronavirus-deaths-signs-of-earlier-spread-california

I've heard talk that it may have first shown up as long ago as Feb 2019.

Guess it was just too early to start the panic over then though   .   .   .  

11 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/report-30-50-patients-chicago-tested-covid-19-already-antibodies-system/

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-04-11/bay-area-coronavirus-deaths-signs-of-earlier-spread-california

I posted a link to another pc in the "bottom line" thread.  It was ignored. As this one will be.

11 hours ago, Axe said:

I posted a link to another pc in the "bottom line" thread.  It was ignored. As this one will be.

There are so many CV threads I stopped following them, it's just a mess trying to keep them all straight, and I think probably a lot of other folks have too.

For anyone interested, I've found out some very interesting stuff about CV.

It looks like it's not a Virus at all, but may be an exosome.

https://medium.com/@jaspreetkaur_86935/is-covid19-a-virus-or-mere-an-exosome-da1624022860

https://lifeboat.com/blog/2020/04/backstory-on-covid-19-patient-treated-with-exosomes-two-days-ago-in-jersey

I saw another interview with a Dr (MIT ?) that is pretty long, but he goes into detail that essential it is difficult to tell a virus from an exosome as they are only viewable with an Electron Microscope.

These treatments are still valid and work, the above is additional and more reparative too damaged tissue (Lungs, etc.) :

image.png.63e255bfb2c69b6eea6640004280d25a.png

image.png.914e0768ffc5e33509dc6012aebca198.png

https://thehill.com/opinion/judiciary/492405-ag-barr-just-signaled-that-things-are-about-to-get-ugly-for-the-russia

About those Sealed Indictments I talked about last week :

Got a few more bits of info today (was waiting on them yesterday) from the same source.

A couple of wiretap Warrants expired yesterday, and the "tapped" targets and others recorded as a result are being notified.

One outcome of this is another Grand Jury (Friday), don't know who is the target of this one is.

This is what is taking so long.

Durham is investigating a Conspiracy (not a Conspiracy Theory) that links into even Congress.

Probably not difficult too guess some of the names.

There are more taps still ongoing, don't know any of those names either at this point.

The expired tap targets ?

Just O and the Beast, no biggie   .   .   .  

Sounds like Valerie Jarret got wrapped up in there somehow as well - not surprising as she's living in O's Mansion in DC.

44 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

yes, the deep state invented a fake virus that wanted to disrupt the fat orange clowns reelection campaign.

Really? This virus wanted to disrupt Trumps campaign ? 

Proofread your garbage before you click on "Submit Reply" you hack.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

Really? This virus wanted to disrupt Trumps campaign ? 

Proofread your garbage before you click on "Submit Reply" you hack.

DH has mind-melded with Tex - DH's new theme song:

image.png.24ae22ac8fbf6e5b95d45fe44571f14f.png

image.png.5efca263e56774fbe1fec74746efeb03.png

image.png.8aeac57ae86e4266d1f7385aee9a2cff.png

You don't think these people are Evil ?

Gates not only funded CV research, he's working on the "vaccines" (note in video above), and his funding to WHO is more than China contributes.

Yea, Fauci and Birx are connected to Gates as well.

😐

On 4/12/2020 at 9:50 PM, JAFBF said:

Apart from what was tuberculosis cases coming back in places like California back in 2015 from what mightve been from illegals...

and the airborn shit trapped inside every airplane I traveled on since then as well that gives me unending and aggravating dry hacking coughs -  (Im a non smoker ) 

it is  interesting you mention (bold) because I suffered through a bout of dry cough that started in Feb 2019 as a flu and didn't go away til the heat of summer. It was miserable 

and I don't recall a flu as bad as that was for me.

As I look at this current CCP flu - I cant help but wonder if what you said is true. At least Im paying attention.