THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

JAFBF, why have you not mentioned the role 5G towers play in this crisis? What are you afraid of?

Keep your eyes open. Don't be a sheep

#IKnowTheTruth

#5GNotForMe

#CoronaTowers

I've seen the stories, no Patents or anything really to follow up on them though.

This is an area I work in.

3G / 4G / 5G are essentially just technologies of Frequency Modulation.

The frequencies are more of a concern than any of that - Microwave Ovens run in the 4GHz spectrum, and Carriers are operating on both sides and in that Band.

Power levels are pretty low though.

Can they heat you up and make you feel feverish ?

Yep, even down in the lower frequencies (800MHz) you can get that affect if you're close enough.

5G has been around for a year or so already (T-Mobile basically first Nationwide), and ATT and Verizon are deploying pretty rapidly as well now.

5G & Corona ?

Best story I've seen on that is when China turned on their 5G stuff in Wuhan, shortly there after they had their Corona outbreak.

The interesting part is that they had all had mandatory vaccines before that.

Feasible ?

Dentists use UV light to harden Fillings, UV can kill virus/bacteria (why are most Beer bottles colored ?), etc.

So yea, its possible the RF had some kind of reaction with the crap in the vaccine (metals and so forth).

Did they activate the virus with it ?

Doubtful, more likely there was a toxic reaction with the materials which reduced the Immune systems.

But none of this is the story I'm still tracking on the origins of this.

50 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

I've seen the stories, no Patents or anything really to follow up on them though.

This is an area I work in.

3G / 4G / 5G are essentially just technologies of Frequency Modulation.

The frequencies are more of a concern than any of that - Microwave Ovens run in the 4GHz spectrum, and Carriers are operating on both sides and in that Band.

Power levels are pretty low though.

Can they heat you up and make you feel feverish ?

Yep, even down in the lower frequencies (800MHz) you can get that affect if you're close enough.

5G has been around for a year or so already (T-Mobile basically first Nationwide), and ATT and Verizon are deploying pretty rapidly as well now.

5G & Corona ?

Best story I've seen on that is when China turned on their 5G stuff in Wuhan, shortly there after they had their Corona outbreak.

The interesting part is that they had all had mandatory vaccines before that.

Feasible ?

Dentists use UV light to harden Fillings, UV can kill virus/bacteria (why are most Beer bottles colored ?), etc.

So yea, its possible the RF had some kind of reaction with the crap in the vaccine (metals and so forth).

Did they activate the virus with it ?

Doubtful, more likely there was a toxic reaction with the materials which reduced the Immune systems.

But none of this is the story I'm still tracking on the origins of this.

dude...

you're an idiot

On 4/6/2020 at 6:35 PM, MLD Woody said:

dude...

you're an idiot

Hey, I know you were just trying to be :

image.jpeg.08df943268be7240ac3773115dcab910.jpeg

You wanted to play the game, so I played the game.

Sad part is there more truth to what I posted than you realize.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/additives.htm

image.thumb.png.7ddd187065aca9ac0a65e1d095950d3d.png

Just some of the goodies in the multitude available today.

These are US listings, I can only imagine what's in China's vaccines, I mean they sell Plastic Rice (as in food) to their own people.

• Upvote 1

image.thumb.png.accded28e1990b42194d0ac8e86b87c2.png

https://www.terra.com.br/noticias/coronavirus/bolsonaro-povo-descobrira-que-foi-enganado-sobre-covid-19,35795116761145df38745753d2b36d4ccxnp3des.html

Bolsonaro: People will find out they were cheated on Covid-19
President again affirmed that there is an exaggeration in the measures to fight the coronavirus

President Jair Bolsonaro said in an interview with TV Record on Sunday night that the population will soon discover that they were deceived by State Governors and the Press in the crisis caused by the pandemic of the new coronavirus and again affirmed that there is an exaggeration in the combat measures Covid-19, a disease caused by the virus.

Long overdue House cleaning.

image.png.1c91ff6332f8900b88062492f7592da3.png

For the future.

image.png.575b3b07921602c1c84ea0f8ab7bfa02.png

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-court-deathpenalty/u-s-appeals-court-hands-win-to-trump-plan-to-resume-federal-executions-idUSKBN21P2LN

image.png.0ec7eb8e6683a3193844b6cb16519d6d.png

I haven't posted much about this, but China & WHO are in bed together.

The WHO essentially helped China cover up the Wuhan mess, and as a result allowed other Nations to be infected earlier/longer than would have likely been the case.

Now we just need to get the UN out of here.

8 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Hey, I know you were just trying to be :

image.jpeg.08df943268be7240ac3773115dcab910.jpeg

You wanted to play the game, so I played the game.

Sad part is there more truth to what I posted than you realize.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/vac-gen/additives.htm

image.thumb.png.7ddd187065aca9ac0a65e1d095950d3d.png

Just some of the goodies in the multitude available today.

These are US listings, I can only imagine what's in China's vaccines, I mean they sell Plastic Rice (as in food) to their own people.

Seek professional help.

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Oh God you're an anti vaxxer now too....

I don't know what happened in your life where you need to feel like you're in this small, special group that knows the "real truth" but you'd be better off stepping out of that world

So I didn't notice the Fan thread you dedicated to me I guess a day or so ago until I was logging out - too late to look into then.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_spectrum

Check it out, you'll see I know what I'm talking about.

Probably could have had better examples, but I was short on time and had other things I had too knock out.

Radiation.

It's effectively a form of the Electromagnetic Spectrum.

You can't see it, but sure as hell can mess you up.

It can also affect the properties/composition/behavior other materials.

This is what I was getting at, but obviously didn't make clear enough.

Microwave Ovens.

Seems I wrong, they operate at 2.45 GHz, not 4GHz I was thinking of, so it's actually a lower frequency.

Anyway, they work by increasing the vibration of Water molecules (faster the vibration, the hotter the temp), it's basically a resonance type of deal.

Ever see sound break a Glass ?

There's you're resonance/vibration relationship.

That's basically what I was getting at, not that it's the cause of the Corona.

I knew you were yanking my Chain so I gave you a possible scenario that could manifest it.

Never said that was the cause.

You're going to find out there is more crap going on than you, I, or most anyone else ever realized.

Do you really think having multiple States / Countries locked down is "normal' or not that unusual ?

If I had said that was going too happen just three months ago you'd have hat the "Men with the Funny White Coats" at my door.

BTW - did you grab some extra supplies when I told folks too do that on another thread a few months back ?

Some of the things I talk about are way ahead of what's in the mainstream of life.

Couple years ago I posted about the NG being deployed - yea, I was one crazy MoFo.

What's going on now ?

Presidential Memo came out yesterday supporting the NG deployment around the Country - financial aspects.

I'm an old fart, and I've never seen anything like what's happened in the last three years.

Just something to consider - life's going too be changing.

2 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

So I didn't notice the Fan thread you dedicated to me I guess a day or so ago until I was logging out - too late to look into then.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_spectrum

Check it out, you'll see I know what I'm talking about.

Probably could have had better examples, but I was short on time and had other things I had too knock out.

Radiation.

It's effectively a form of the Electromagnetic Spectrum.

You can't see it, but sure as hell can mess you up.

It can also affect the properties/composition/behavior other materials.

This is what I was getting at, but obviously didn't make clear enough.

Microwave Ovens.

Seems I wrong, they operate at 2.45 GHz, not 4GHz I was thinking of, so it's actually a lower frequency.

Anyway, they work by increasing the vibration of Water molecules (faster the vibration, the hotter the temp), it's basically a resonance type of deal.

Ever see sound break a Glass ?

There's you're resonance/vibration relationship.

That's basically what I was getting at, not that it's the cause of the Corona.

I knew you were yanking my Chain so I gave you a possible scenario that could manifest it.

Never said that was the cause.

You're going to find out there is more crap going on than you, I, or most anyone else ever realized.

Do you really think having multiple States / Countries locked down is "normal' or not that unusual ?

If I had said that was going too happen just three months ago you'd have hat the "Men with the Funny White Coats" at my door.

BTW - did you grab some extra supplies when I told folks too do that on another thread a few months back ?

Some of the things I talk about are way ahead of what's in the mainstream of life.

Couple years ago I posted about the NG being deployed - yea, I was one crazy MoFo.

What's going on now ?

Presidential Memo came out yesterday supporting the NG deployment around the Country - financial aspects.

I'm an old fart, and I've never seen anything like what's happened in the last three years.

Just something to consider - life's going too be changing.

I heard the Marines were attacking CIA HQ as we speak........