THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

Dear Vice President Biden,
Although I refused to listen to it, I understand that during your presidential acceptance speech, you were calling for the unity of Trump supporters.
I remember four years ago my President Trump also called for unity. I remember how Congressional members of your Democratic Party responded by boycotting his inauguration. I remember how you and your Democratic party cheated and used the greatest law enforcement institution of this country to spy on my President Trump's campaign. I remember how you and your Democratic Party created a fake Russian dossier to try and impeach my President Trump. I remember how your speaker of the house ripped up my President Trump's beautiful State of the Union speech on National TV. I remember how you and your Democratic Party tried to impeach my President Trump over a Ukraine phone call. You accused my President Trump of pay to play. Come to find out Joe, it was really you and your son Hunter.
I remember how you and your Democratic Party blamed my President Trump over a pandemic that he had nothing to do with. I remember how you and your Democratic Party encouraged rioting and looting of my great United States of America. I remember how you and your Democratic Party used the media to spread lie after lie about my President Trump. I remember how you and your Democratic Party stole the election from my President Trump. This Trump supporter remembers all that Joe, and will NOT be unifying with your Democratic Party. Your abject criminal dishonesty is treasonous. You belong in prison along with the rest of the Swamp.
Ted Nugent
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

23 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Ah yes, here too ridicule - perhaps deservedly so.

In answer to cccjwh, there are a few theories going, none of which I have anyway of confirming, and therefore no point in going into.

If either of them pan out, then we're in OT - another Quarter.

Can't say as I'll have anything to post, so will likely be sparse for some time.

I've accomplished what started this for (Mueller hoax) and then some.

There are some interesting anomalies that happened over the past few days, but likely nothing worth posting about.

A new purge is on, and it's worse than any we've had in the past, so unlikely too really find any real news for some time.

Remember, be careful what you wish for.

Damn, that was good.

Even fell for it myself, probably would have even if I'd watched the spectacle.

What a day.

Truman Show.

5 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Since this thread had a basis in outing pedo's, glad somebody brought up Ted Nugent....

I am so impressed with how you shredded Ted's (or who ever wrote it's) letter point by point..

So thoughtful..

No, you stuck to the liberal playbook of personal assassination when you had nothing default_handjob.gif

How creative.. 😂

1 hour ago, Axe said:

I am so impressed with how you shredded Ted's (or who ever wrote it's) letter point by point..

So thoughtful..

No, you stuck to the liberal playbook of personal assassination when you had nothing default_handjob.gif

How creative.. 😂

Can't assassinate character that was never there to begin with.  The irony was your piece being in this particular thread.

On 1/21/2021 at 10:00 AM, Dste Ace said:

Exactly when does martial law go into effect? You know, so I can plan ahead...

Guess it's accessible now, OPSEC no longer needed.

image.png.c07c9322d683d302e3f2c22b724db9cc.png

https://uscode.house.gov/view.xhtml?edition=prelim&req=Insurrection+act&f=treesort&fq=true&num=5&hl=true

image.png.01f41e89318bccf3ebcb58f0ef250f76.png

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-officials-pentagon-reportedly-blocked-160917119.html

image.png.ef0c5a5ad699ba488b8e94d66a4a3039.png

https://www.startribune.com/the-latest-hawley-blocks-quick-confirmation-of-dhs-nominee/600012351/?refresh=true

This last one is actually quite interesting and relevant.

Slow night, huh ?

I am checking this board just for this thread now.

QAnon has ruined lives, ruined marriages, and gotten people killed. But at this point, I feel no sympathy for those that continue to fall for it. If anything, I am considering it some kind of Darwin Award. If you're really this stupid then let it drive you into the ground and stamp out any influence you can have on others. I just hope the kids, spouses, etc. that are directly affected turn out alright.

JAFBF and the morons you've assembled... I really  though the events of the last few days would get you to start to wake up, like so many other QAnon morons have. Unfortunately, it looks like you're doubling down on this lie you've based your life on. So in that case, continue to be a source of entertainment for me, but don't get to the point where you influence anything in the real world.

JAFBF especially, you may be one of the dumbest people I have ever "met". To continue to fall for and believe this... remarkable. 

Addendum to previous post.

image.png.5c8e4702361557664170154dd5a89f4a.png

image.png.2fff128f3e046abb66ab8566719325f1.png

https://dod.defense.gov/Portals/1/Documents/pubs/DoD Law of War Manual - June 2015 Updated Dec 2016.pdf?ver=2016-12-13-172036-190

(DoD Law of War Manual) - think Foreign interference.

Long story, but monitor D.C. and assess what is going on.

"Normal" ?

image.png.08f35eef91e70e8f59de830c85b1a877.png

https://presidentialhistory.com/2012/12/did-the-united-states-have-two-presidents-at-the-same-time.html

More or less happened with Lincoln / Davis as well (History repeating itself), and possibly even LBJ.

image.png.dc4f8732dbe75f47faea92edf9c58201.png

Who does the Military support (bearing in mind Classified info the Public does not have) ?

More too things than even this, but a piece of the puzzle.

Again I ask - what is "normal" ?

😁