THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

That last bit proved so many of you don't pay attention to shit. His claims were bogus. You and others just believed them because they fit your narrative. The guy just said shit without proof and you ate it up because you just look for things to confirm your conspiracy...

You're clueless.

Last I saw before Jack went totally Hitler, out of ~3k cases, only 3 were Hospitalized.

Yea, pretty frickin' dismal.

image.png.fd0b30010a0aa738c4794790c3bd5550.png

(Think Durham).

image.png.9f57c84c8cbfd5c4bc35083e854a301f.png

Aside from this, there are ongoing arrests for Election Fraud.

This is actually something I think should have been held up until the Election BS is settled (as mentioned on previous page).

I currently don't think it (Election) is going to be settled for some time, which potentially means these cases could be thrown out (Pardoned).

No return once "inaugurated" ?

Found out today there is a process/organization that supersedes the Constitution, and it may actually have been active for some time via EO's.

This may be what we're seeing in DC right now.

This being the case, expect this to go on for some months more.

I hope it is not the case, but it does look to be going that way - " Sometimes you cannot tell people the truth. You must show them. ".

In short, everyone's going too get to see the Hell the Dems plan to bring upon us all.

Don't even think Woody, Tia, and the others are going to like what's coming - I know the rest of us aren't.

Take a clue from people being picked for the incoming "Admin".

Like I said, don't be surprised to see the old gang (O Admin) put back in power.

More details I am still waiting on.

EDIT :

This would infer that the Indictments have been unsealed and are actionable as indicated above.

image.png.35a362427a33a66289b5a853e92900d6.png

10 hours ago, JAFBF said:

You're clueless.

Last I saw before Jack went totally Hitler, out of ~3k cases, only 3 were Hospitalized.

Yea, pretty frickin' dismal.

You're just taking his word for it on Dr Z's data. That's the fucking point. That isn't his science or research or anything is done. 

I assume you'll be marching on the state capitol or in DC in a few days, right? Go joint your fellow believers and show the world how right you are ...

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

You're just taking his word for it on Dr Z's data. That's the fucking point. That isn't his science or research or anything is done. 

I assume you'll be marching on the state capitol or in DC in a few days, right? Go joint your fellow believers and show the world how right you are ...

Nope, POTUS told folks to stay away.

Any thing you see about armed protests in Capitols around the Country is a FF.

9 hours ago, Dste Ace said:

Controlled opposition, but he jumped the Shark long ago.

FOX was the same, and now they are just another failure for believing their own lies, as will be many others.

6 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

image.png.c070cda6f6ed0293a57c211513c0f12f.png

Weapons ?

Walls with Concertina wire around Capital buildings ?

Yea, sounds perfectly normal.

Caught some rehearsal footage of the parade:

Germany during the Third Reich - amazing footage of the madness (scanned in HD) - YouTube

• Haha 1

If I truly gave a shit I could probably make a fake, unverified twitter account called "QPatriotTruthSeeker" or something and you'd be putting screenshots of it in here eventually. 

Stupid people exist all-over the politics spectrum. But for some reason your blatant disregard for reality just annoys me the most. Willful ignorance is the worst thing. 

image.png.afa9157998a2f3b14dac9e5286c7ccf6.png

image.png.14e74d6c91b3861d52d1960c827effbc.png

RED1 - ✔️

RED2 - I'm thinking this may be localized around the Country over different times, but obviously it has not (?) occurred yet (have been isolated outages).

RED3 - possible check / possible anagram ✔️

RED4 - ✔️

RED5 - maybe. POTUS has been to Mil Comms in Texas, may be returning soon.

RED6 - ✔️ (above)

USSS - possible DC actions last day or so.

CASTLE_ROCK -

Between this, and the Kash Patel move yesterday to acting Clown Agency Director (where's Gina ?), don't ya'll think it's kind of late in the game to be making these moves ?

Why do this, and why would these people take these positions if there are only ~4 days left ?

🤔

For shits & giggles, I've heard this from multiple sources as well :

image.png.49d045927c7d815aa269f84387f1ae6d.png

3 hours ago, hammertime said:

Keep up the fight till the bitter end!

I’m disappointed it’s almost over but until it Is  I keep hope I can win the Powerball!!

thanks for sticking with this thread J!

We got this - it's over.

It will be presented otherwise, and it may take a bit longer than folks expect, but this is done.

What remains is to give people a chance to see how corrupt everything has become.

Historical times.

The Republic as we knew it may well be done, what arises from this will be an improvement on what was started.

12 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

There are NO Marines deployed to DC, all but 1500 are National Guard.  The 1500 Active Duty are all Army from Ft Bragg and Ft. Drum.

Posted it as a reflection and support of previous posts on numbers.

We've gone from 10k to 25k-30k in about a week's time.

image.png.a5521a647bda53624d03084a172799d8.png

image.png.b0b071da78c71c8af887ed88c5212f61.png

4 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

f02 (1).jpg

4 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Which Red are we on?

9 hours ago, cccjwh said:

What is Cheetos Jesus's path to victory now?

Ah yes, here too ridicule - perhaps deservedly so.

In answer to cccjwh, there are a few theories going, none of which I have anyway of confirming, and therefore no point in going into.

If either of them pan out, then we're in OT - another Quarter.

Can't say as I'll have anything to post, so will likely be sparse for some time.

I've accomplished what started this for (Mueller hoax) and then some.

There are some interesting anomalies that happened over the past few days, but likely nothing worth posting about.

A new purge is on, and it's worse than any we've had in the past, so unlikely too really find any real news for some time.

Remember, be careful what you wish for.

let's see, their first day in office and they are already the sleaziest, most corrupt, stupidest,

nastiest, most UN-American, most hated FAKE president and FAKE vp in

American history.

• Upvote 1