THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

1 hour ago, JAFBF said:

You mean like the Mueller investigation ?

No, I don't. 

I am not surprised at all you put faith in a biased clown show though. 

You're lost. Your desire to feel special and knowledgeable, and your inability to do that in everyday life, leads you to these batshit theories. It let's you feel in the know.

They're wrong. They're nonsense.

Youve ruined whatever remainder of your life you have left by giving it to a cult. 

Sad.

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

No, I don't. 

I am not surprised at all you put faith in a biased clown show though. 

You're lost. Your desire to feel special and knowledgeable, and your inability to do that in everyday life, leads you to these batshit theories. It let's you feel in the know.

They're wrong. They're nonsense.

Youve ruined whatever remainder of your life you have left by giving it to a cult. 

Sad.

Nah, they say even a broken Clock is right twice a day   .   .   .   you'll see my Clock is running just fine, just needs to be set to the "current" time so to say.

Patience is a Bitch of a lesson, but unfortunately that's where we are right now.

Talk is the Rudy raid sped things up.

Bad as things are and are getting, I think we need to drag this crap out so the Fence sitters can get a good taste of what we're ultimately going to avoid.

No, it's not going to be fun, and even though I have a pretty good idea of some of the things coming, it's going to be Painful.

"Gotta go through Hell to get to Heaven" (not my speed, but that's the deal).

You and a few others on here are some tough nuts, likely not much chance of getting ya'll to see WTF is really going on, but I'll toss a Bone ya'll's way as time permits.

image.png.3818ae36e6445aa21f8d56d9eecf0491.png

image.png.176975dce4db5cc6d144e0968b6ba543.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/05/huge-citizens-group-arizona-drops-moab-sues-state-2018-2019-2020-elections-not-compliance-arizona-law/

Quo Warranto.

image.png.4da90f2232c26f9376cf997b3f787833.png

In short, their Elections have not been certified since at least 2016, and by Law are all invalid.

Of course the corrupt Judge will essentially toss this out, but he/she will have to rule on why they are doing so.

Lot's going on all over the World   .   .   .   I find myself asking what is happening (look at this, not this) that we are missing ?

China (CCP)   .   .   .   Backdoors.

Why I post this, and what I find interesting, is that as Trump is (supposedly) no longer POTUS, and the EU (and most of the World) is/has been DS for quite some time   .   .   .   is why are they bothering to do this ?

If they are still DS, one would think they would still want all these Backdoors to be available   .   .   .   🤔

1 hour ago, JAFBF said:

Nah, they say even a broken Clock is right twice a day   .   .   .   you'll see my Clock is running just fine, just needs to be set to the "current" time so to say.

Patience is a Bitch of a lesson, but unfortunately that's where we are right now.

Bad as things are and are getting, I think we need to drag this crap out so the Fence sitters can get a good taste of what we're ultimately going to avoid.

No, it's not going to be fun, and even though I have a pretty good idea of some of the things coming, it's going to be Painful.

You and a few others on here are some tough nuts, likely not much chance of getting ya'll to see WTF is really going on, but I'll toss a Bone ya'll's way as time permits.

All you have is "patience". You've been pedalling bullshit for years. In that time it's remained bullshit and you've become more insane. 

You've thrown away the tail end of your life to a cult. You've made the king grifter and all other grifters on his side a lot of money. Congrats

image.png.6f57269cecd6ad642add537d85021555.png

https://www.rt.com/russia/523798-kaspersky-cia-colonial-pipeline-attack/

image.png.1dbb36d3786adc535c014ebb8cf95462.png

Just another "slush fund" huh.

Oh, oh, before I forget   .   .   .   ya'll love this, seeing as how we're all paying for it.

(Another thread - Cals).

Did ya'll know that CEFC (CCP Energy - 50% owned by Hunter Biden) has set things up so that now China is drilling our Oil, sending it to China, and then selling it back to us ?

Is that a sweet deal or what ?

Uh huh, I got a word or two for that :

President Nixon.

Say what ?

😂

1 hour ago, JAFBF said:

Kool & The Gang - Celebration (Official Music Video) - YouTube

• Haha 1

image.png.62605e5b1104fb19fae8ff8a4701cd04.png

https://www.politico.com/story/2009/10/president-richard-nixon-signs-anti-mob-bill-oct-15-1970-028286

Aka - RICO.

Last big RICO case took years to finalize.

Current one dwarfs that - it's going to take States down, and those are just "Tentacles".

No ?

Do a deep dive on North Dakota (for starters - thanks Tore, she kicks Ass).

Yea, that's a RED State no doubt   .   .   .   China Red (Gov, not the people).

?

Anyone ever hear where a State takes away auditing authority/power from the State Auditor because they're (Auditor) finding "discrepancies" in the State Budget (Child Protective Services to be exact) ?

That's ND for you.

If I heard correctly, Ilhan Omar went through ND as a Minor refugee, even though she was obviously not a Minor.

Also, there was zero tracking of anyone coming through their system as to where they were or what they were doing.

Not even going into what's going on at the Border   .   .   .  

Well, was looking for something more positive to close out the Evening (DH mentioned all the depressed people).

For one, look at all the Election audits - they are real, no matter what anyone else says.

We have never seen anything like this before - remember that.

We are all living History on what may be a scale no one ever imagined, certainly I never thought things were going to where we are going.

We are not going back to "Normal", that phase of life has passed - there is no "Normal" (lies) going forward.

Still scanning my sources, may well have some more "positive" before the Evening ends.

image.thumb.png.bc557830c2812e5936bc0f743c3ad883.png

They left out the "Standard Hotel", and why they ordered so much Hydrochloric acid   .   .   . 

What ?

You all thought "Breaking Bad" was based on Fiction ?

😁

Do you really think all those Movies they push out are Fantasy (far fewer than you can imagine) ?

There are so many casualties, ya'll have no idea   .   .   .  

Let's say I'll base this on this :

image.png.9e073b4aa2ee00305ad02a14ec32ec68.png

Ben Rich.

Wild, laughable ?

These are top of the line (Black Project) people saying this.

Yea, maybe they're yanking our Chains on some of these declarations   .   .   .  

Ah, in the next few months we are supposed to have a certain level of disclosure (more and more is coming out day by day).

I've noted this is a provision of at least one of the Budget expansion/proposals over the next few months (3Q/4Q).

image.png.307e5ec82ed37e12cec0d7eb6e7a5cc9.png

Q, real or total BS,   .   .   .  

This is a very real topic coming in the next few months as a stipulation of the CV budget/disclosure (2020).

Personally, I expect this all to be drug out as long as possible (Bureaucracy), as this could all be a huge / long thread all by itself (people really haven't thought through the implications of this).

Probably also need to address the question DH has hit me with multiple times.

Yea, I'm guilty of probably dragging certain items out myself.

I need to assess that, even though we have a lot of in your face items going on right now.

Hey, here's an idea.

Have a Movie you think is benign or an underlying messaging, post it.

No, I won't claim to be able to dissect every one of them, but maybe I can show a few aspects of them you haven't considered before.

Some items may totally knock you Socks off.