THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Now the space station is fake?

Fuck you're dumb. You're a great example of what social media can do to the must susceptible and fragile among us. 

2 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Space station is 100 percent real dude.  Take a pill.

Don't make me bust your Bubble   .   .   .   ya'll have no idea the lies you've (we've) been fed for Centuries.

Mouse @ 10 seconds + on Bell Housing    .   .   .   I can go on   .   .   .   care to explain that ?

😁

10 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Don't make me bust your Bubble   .   .   .   ya'll have no idea the lies you've (we've) been fed for Centuries.

Mouse @ 10 seconds + on Bell Housing    .   .   .   I can go on   .   .   .   care to explain that ?

😁

You're a fucking moron man. You really are. I thought I've heard all of your batshit stuff but this takes it to a new level again. 

"Psychic medium.I’m here to help people see the truth I’m going to help guide you into OUR NEW World💕I’m not like others❤️my email Michellelanglois@hotmail.com"

Yep.... I'd trust that person... You dipshit

You gotta love you're "evidence". Christ. You're so damn gullible. You talk about the "truth" and talk down to the "sheep" but you're being led around by the nose more than anyone.

Here's one. Do you think Kobe Bryant was assassinated by the Clintons? 

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

You're a fucking moron man. You really are. I thought I've heard all of your batshit stuff but this takes it to a new level again. 

"Psychic medium.I’m here to help people see the truth I’m going to help guide you into OUR NEW World💕I’m not like others❤️my email Michellelanglois@hotmail.com"

Yep.... I'd trust that person... You dipshit

You gotta love you're "evidence". Christ. You're so damn gullible. You talk about the "truth" and talk down to the "sheep" but you're being led around by the nose more than anyone.

Here's one. Do you think Kobe Bryant was assassinated by the Clintons?  

Here's two.

Do you think there was zero voter fraud in 2020? 

Why didn't Pelosi have the proper amount of security Jan.6th?

• Upvote 1

another virus from china.

don't worry, they say it isn't transmissible to....

wait a freakin minute.................

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/06/01/china-announces-a-new-virus-and-the-media-response-may-be-just-as-shocking-n389603

On 6/1/2021 at 9:35 PM, calfoxwc said:

another virus from china.

don't worry, they say it isn't transmissible to....

wait a freakin minute.................

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/06/01/china-announces-a-new-virus-and-the-media-response-may-be-just-as-shocking-n389603

image.thumb.png.25361b0d32fad387b6899abb16e276cb.png

https://www.ebolaoutbreakmap.com/listings/ebola-new-york-2/

Yea, seems like a good idea   .   .   .  

41 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

even the leftwing Justices know what illegal immigration is doing to our country, all of us.

Serious Crimes Committed by Illegal Aliens | FAIRus.org

Illegal immigration is often portrayed as a victimless crime, or is downplayed by asserting that most charges are for non-violent crimes. This simplistic approach shows a callousness towards the victims of crimes perpetrated by some unlawfully present foreign nationals and ignores the real threat posed by criminal illegal aliens.

Crimes by Illegal Immigrants Widespread Across U.S ...

According to the Texas report, over the course of their criminal careers those illegal immigrants were charged with committing 494,000 criminal offenses. Some of these cases are still being
  • Like 1

the illegal alien crime soar will be used by the left to try to further their goals - like disarming Americans and

clamping down on conservative rallies, censorship of conservatives...

but they won't use it to clamp down on their own.

just like blm and antifa have free range criminal permission from the left in our government.

blackshirts. brownshirts