THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

Have other Election related clips that I can't quite access right now, so may post those later (+) stuff.

Gear change (multi part).

image.thumb.png.f47281753fc79966c9b3bab27837165d.png

Have been saying for some time, SSP (Space Force) has been around a lot longer than people know.

No, don't think this is HAARP.

Theory is, this is part of the ongoing and upcoming disclosure / declass (Aug 1 deadline which may get delayed).

Anyone remember when the Asteroid Inummanu was discovered to have entered our Solar System several years back ?

Well, if you go back and look at those I mentioned we were being prepared for Project Blue Beam, or actually Firesign (BB is 70's or olderTech, even Firesign may be updated).

image.thumb.png.d5012736fdb1193eb8dd135d4bbc0e34.png

Firesign (part of Hildebeast options) :

https://www.bsgco.com/

0cf371_514bfe6a2dec4871ab7da7d50b9be410.pdf

Yea, this is one I'll catch a lot of heat for, but it's been around for years, and I've posted it before.

The previous posts are just for Heads up of possible upcoming events, Cabal is hurting.

Why do you think the M.E. and several other Regions have suddenly flared up (other than OBidan) ?

They're trying to start WW IV (or III, depending on your perspective).

Still a high possibility, lot of Military activity going on all around the World (US East & West Early warning damage/activity the past couple days).

I've said for a long time that it's been said the Military had Tech 30 years more advanced than anything we've ever heard of before.

Recently, I've been hearing it's orders of magnitude more advanced than that.

No way I'll ever be able to confirm that in even the next 20 years, other than a subtle quicker advance in Tech the Public gets access too over the next years.

Some of it may well raise Eyebrows though   .   .   .  

1991 (small Potato's) :

If you had an Apple 12 or similar Android Phone with access to all we currently have access too now, in 1991, everyone would've thought that was pretty damn amazing.

Some of us old Farts remember the fantasy of Video Calling being promised in the distant future - that's been going on for years now.

Super powered PC's, Internet, HD TV's (TV without "Ghost" images), and so forth   .   .   .  

Lot of change, but some areas have not advanced (seemingly) as much as others.

Odd ?

Next 30 years I expect far greater advances.

I actually expect it to be quite stunning once all this other crap is settled.

There is so much other crap going on that people don't even know about, and that too may be a reason for some of these "advances" to come "early".

Tough times for sure (sadly), and a damn lot of confusion to be sure - but the goal is there for those that can manage it.

Nugget.

"   .   .   .   without saying too much   .   .   .   "

13 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Oddly enough, there may be more truth in there than you realize.

Only 1 year ago (or even less), anything UFO would totally be called lunacy.

Today, we're heading at Lightspeed into that Reality.

It's always been there, but strangely, now since the MSM (gods) have acknowledged it, it's no big deal.

If I say it, too alert people ahead of time of what to look for, it's total Madness.

But if/when the MSM gods say it, it's cool and not a big deal.

I can say far "crazier" things than I have, and still be on target.

Sadly, I believe things are going to be beyond even what I've been saying and could say.

Yea, a lot of bad crap looking ahead.

Hope it doesn't happen, I'll be impacted as much as anyone else here - nothing I can do about it.

It is what it is, prepare or ignore - I've done all I can to alert you.

“A lot of these defendants — and I’m going to use this colloquial term, perhaps disrespectfully — but they’re all fucking short-bus people,” Watkins told TPM. “These are people with brain damage, they’re fucking Retarded, they’re on the goddamn spectrum.” 

“But they’re our brothers, our sisters, our neighbors, our coworkers — they’re part of our country. These aren’t bad people, they don’t have prior criminal history. Fuck, they were subjected to four-plus years of goddamn propaganda the likes of which the world has not seen since fucking Hitler.

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

“A lot of these defendants — and I’m going to use this colloquial term, perhaps disrespectfully — but they’re all fucking short-bus people,” Watkins told TPM. “These are people with brain damage, they’re fucking Retarded, they’re on the goddamn spectrum.” 

“But they’re our brothers, our sisters, our neighbors, our coworkers — they’re part of our country. These aren’t bad people, they don’t have prior criminal history. Fuck, they were subjected to four-plus years of goddamn propaganda the likes of which the world has not seen since fucking Hitler.

Far from the only source of information I use.

Jim's an odd Cookie, been under some pressure lately - FWIW.

FYI, Q hasn't posted in probably over 6 months.

May or may not pan out, but there is a certain logic in it.

deny that, Hoorta and Mex. it's only reps that were affected?

this last election was severly corrupted. Not a FAIR genuine election - generally tainted by a few?

swing states. Corrupted it all.

just wait til after the audits..

image.png.bc6a1ab543ac1bf4538c5327adcd515d.png

Word is their Air Command Birds are up today (primary & backup).

image.png.0f6805dfa20bddb7b0ab1a1ac5b0c731.png

image.png.fe9b3cbadf2f7e9445fa3c461dacbed1.png

Lot of crap going on around the World.

Passenger Plane was "Hijacked" a couple days ago in Belarus airspace, not sure if the News picked it up or not.

Was actually intercepted by Fighter Jets and directed to land for extraction of someone on board.

More too the story, don't have all the details at hand right now - OBidan admin and others protested the action.

Good guy win (getting the guy).

" Can you rely on being able to board a plane and fly away? "