THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

image.png.6315df0335b8af6b2f1a399662f3d5ab.png

image.png.277b9dfc46f47f765a9e47c72f1cf708.png

Same day, they also raided an Associate (?), but I don't remember her name right off.

image.thumb.png.28f36229b99892e0d2494abfc5b30465.png

One day off of being a 3 year delta.

Just because the FIB thought they were being clever by not taking the Laptop, doesn't mean Rudi hadn't already compiled a nice neat indexed file/directory on it.

Rudi took down five NYC Mafia Families, this isn't his first Rodeo   .   .   .  

😂

image.png.e779caa67934d6a173d4acf8e29cd846.png

https://www.oann.com/former-trump-aide-says-more-2020-election-audits-coming/

Normally pretty good rumor info, FWIW :

image.png.17806c6bbeb52ad5b3b5e4e9f4114726.png

Fake Wuhan votes is pretty much a given from what I've seen.

Non voters being submitted as actual voters I've seen info on as well.

The list of names being in the Vote Box I question, but these people have done some really stupid stuff in the past.

Could be a ploy to cast the audit as bogus/corrupt (as they are trying to do in Court).

Interesting that at least one (O/Clinton) Judge recused themselves from these arguments, and the current one (same pedigree) is not really doing anything to support the D's so far.

Elsewhere, lot's of rumors swirling around for this weekend, only vague hints so far.

• Upvote 1

image.png.83512c46503ea1cf43e9a3fc54e62667.png

image.png.24e7fd800a2d2e080bd7802a29ea02e3.png

https://iranwire.com/en/features/9445

I'm sure this is all just normal practice   .   .   .   against the Dictator and his highest henchman   .   .   .   in Iran   .   .   .  

FYI, Q ain't dead, it was just the Clock being preloaded for future events.

image.png.302c4775a5da4fd550a284e1b5789123.png

I've only tagged a few of these, but they're starting to be of interest lately   .   .   .  

Could be an interesting weekend   .   .   .  

• Upvote 1

patent. they own the patent.

yeeeeesh

patent
[patent]

NOUN
  1. a government authority or license conferring a right or title for a set period, especially the sole right to exclude others from making, using, or selling an invention.Compare with letters patent.

9 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

patent. they own the patent.

yeeeeesh

patent
[patent]

NOUN
  1. a government authority or license conferring a right or title for a set period, especially the sole right to exclude others from making, using, or selling an invention.Compare with letters patent.

Yep.

Since the mRNA is synthetic, and is replacing a segment of the DNA, the DNA now qualifies as being synthetic, and you are now GMO.

Should be interesting, especially since this GMO is being shed and transmitted to other people.

Yes, I'm sure he's "in the know"...

fuck you're stupid

But you've proven that time and time again with your anti-vaxx bullshit. Reading your posts about this are like listening to a child talk about where the sun goes at night. Just in this case the child wants to feel real special and is being led around by the nose by a political movement...

you're dumb

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

But you've proven that time and time again with your anti-vaxx bullshit. Reading your posts about this are like listening to a child talk about where the sun goes at night. Just in this case the child wants to feel real special and is being led around by the nose by a political movement...

you're dumb

image.png.0596be036fa6d1e134f29d91862f9789.png

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/video/2021/05/doctor-known-for-hydroxychloroquine-nominated-for-nobel-peace-prize/

Suddenly, after they've use it as a tool & excuse to steal an Election (which you'll see they also failed at), this is now a miracle drug.

Why would that be ?

With a cure(s), they can't push out their highly questionable experimental "Vaccine" (it's Genetic Engineering).

They never needed the "Vaccine" for CV, they needed CV for the "Vaccine".

Know what a ctyokine storm is ?

That's what this "Vaccine" has set up for the coming Flu season this Fall.

Believing these people are looking out for the best interests of the people is a grave mistake.

This belief is why we're in the current $hitshow we're going through.

Someone has to say it. So I’ll say it.
For the love of all that's good, stop giving vulnerable, depressed, and desperate people false hope that Trump is going to somehow magically go back to being President in days or weeks, or “by August” because somebody close to Trump posted some coded message/dogwhistle. Stop it!
I'm one of those people who will believe it if/when I see it happen. Until then, I’m not going to stress myself, holding out hope, spamming people’s inboxes, sharing hunches and vague revelations that can’t be attributed to mere coincidence. Don't go copy-pasting some Rumble video or post you saw talking about the "White House being dark for months, so that must mean something."
You’re a conservative? Great! You’re a Christian? Fantastic! Now open your Bible. There’s a section of the 1st Commandment that says, “Thou shalt have no other gods before me.” As it pertains to this past election cycle, stop with the "Trust The Plan" nonsense people keep spamming your inbox with. That’s putting your trust in MAN’s plan, not God’s plan.
"Trust the plan" is what gave some conservative voters the excuse to sit back, not do anything, and absolve themselves of their responsibility to get civically engaged. All because they were relying on some man’s “plan” to magically work - so they didn't canvass neighborhoods, they didn't phone bank, they didn't sign up to be poll workers, they didn't sign up to be an observer at their County Registrar’s Office to audit the vote count... then they complain about voter fraud. You had the chance to help stop/minimize the voter fraud!
Then you have candidates putting themselves out there, putting their lives on hold to run for office, and when they make their pitch to you, and you absolutely love what they stand for and what they have to offer, your response is, "Thank you so much for running! I'll pray for you!"
Umm, candidates can't pay their campaign staff with prayers. 10,000 pieces of campaign literature costs about $450… not 450 prayers. 1,000 campaign lawn signs costs $5,000… not 5,000 prayers.
Prayers are great, but faith without works is dead.
Don't just pray for candidates; get out and help them do the work. If you can afford $17 every month for Netflix, you can afford a 1-time donation of $20 to a candidate… which will help that candidate get into office, so they can then go to their legislature to vote to lower your taxes, or vote to protect your children from an age inappropriate sex-ed curriculum, or vote to make water available to farmers, or vote to bolster border security.
I’m looking forward to the 2022 and 2024 election cycle as I’m sure you are, but this time, get off your butt and put in the work. And in the meantime, stop giving people false hope. Get excited once you’ve seen the end result.

3 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:
Someone has to say it. So I’ll say it.
For the love of all that's good, stop giving vulnerable, depressed, and desperate people false hope that Trump is going to somehow magically go back to being President in days or weeks, or “by August” because somebody close to Trump posted some coded message/dogwhistle. Stop it!
I'm one of those people who will believe it if/when I see it happen. Until then, I’m not going to stress myself, holding out hope, spamming people’s inboxes, sharing hunches and vague revelations that can’t be attributed to mere coincidence. Don't go copy-pasting some Rumble video or post you saw talking about the "White House being dark for months, so that must mean something."
You’re a conservative? Great! You’re a Christian? Fantastic! Now open your Bible. There’s a section of the 1st Commandment that says, “Thou shalt have no other gods before me.” As it pertains to this past election cycle, stop with the "Trust The Plan" nonsense people keep spamming your inbox with. That’s putting your trust in MAN’s plan, not God’s plan.
"Trust the plan" is what gave some conservative voters the excuse to sit back, not do anything, and absolve themselves of their responsibility to get civically engaged. All because they were relying on some man’s “plan” to magically work - so they didn't canvass neighborhoods, they didn't phone bank, they didn't sign up to be poll workers, they didn't sign up to be an observer at their County Registrar’s Office to audit the vote count... then they complain about voter fraud. You had the chance to help stop/minimize the voter fraud!
Then you have candidates putting themselves out there, putting their lives on hold to run for office, and when they make their pitch to you, and you absolutely love what they stand for and what they have to offer, your response is, "Thank you so much for running! I'll pray for you!"
Umm, candidates can't pay their campaign staff with prayers. 10,000 pieces of campaign literature costs about $450… not 450 prayers. 1,000 campaign lawn signs costs $5,000… not 5,000 prayers.
Prayers are great, but faith without works is dead.
Don't just pray for candidates; get out and help them do the work. If you can afford $17 every month for Netflix, you can afford a 1-time donation of $20 to a candidate… which will help that candidate get into office, so they can then go to their legislature to vote to lower your taxes, or vote to protect your children from an age inappropriate sex-ed curriculum, or vote to make water available to farmers, or vote to bolster border security.
I’m looking forward to the 2022 and 2024 election cycle as I’m sure you are, but this time, get off your butt and put in the work. And in the meantime, stop giving people false hope. Get excited once you’ve seen the end result.

If you don't like these, skip them.

This is a journey, and these are steps to how we get to where we're going.

Money wasn't the problem, the R's had record breaking fund raising for this past Election.

Lack of motivation ?

Look at the Rallies for each side and compare them - no contest.

Wait for 2022, or even 2024 ?

No way.

If this isn't resolved and fixed before the next Election, there's no point in voting.

They'll rig the Elections for whoever they want as they have been for years.

Game Over.

I've posted affidavits from other Countries that admitted they were involved in the fraud.

Blank stares.

OBidan got 81M votes, when he couldn't even fill up some of his puny get togethers ?

Harris didn't even win any delegates, yet she was "selected" and is in line to be the next Pretender ?

C'mon man, you can't serious believe this crap.

If the R's had totally blown the door off, do you think we'd be seeing this :

image.png.a3cdd7a6b519479d5db99af7c4cf0851.png

or this :

image.png.aae8e46880d76c18b9e3d8cd20bd24b7.png

(Minnesota - really ?).

Don't forget GA, and others, as well as CA Newsome recall, and more.

This $hitshow we're in is what really got things going.

Money, motivation, and more was already there.

The magnitude of the Election fraud is what we're waiting for the truth on.

Believe or not, ignore, skip, whatever.

I'm not forcing anyone to be here.

When the time comes, folks are going to wonder WTF happened and how did we get here ?

Here's the roadmap (as incomplete as it is).

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JAFBF said:

If you don't like these, skip them.

This is a journey, and these are steps to how we get to where we're going.

Money wasn't the problem, the R's had record breaking fund raising for this past Election.

Lack of motivation ?

Look at the Rallies for each side and compare them - no contest.

Wait for 2022, or even 2024 ?

No way.

If this isn't resolved and fixed before the next Election, there's no point in voting.

They'll rig the Elections for whoever they want as they have been for years.

Game Over.

I've posted affidavits from other Countries that admitted they were involved in the fraud.

Blank stares.

OBidan got 81M votes, when he couldn't even fill up some of his puny get togethers ?

Harris didn't even win any delegates, yet she was "selected" and is in line to be the next Pretender ?

C'mon man, you can't serious believe this crap.

If the R's had totally blown the door off, do you think we'd be seeing this :

image.png.a3cdd7a6b519479d5db99af7c4cf0851.png

or this :

image.png.aae8e46880d76c18b9e3d8cd20bd24b7.png

(Minnesota - really ?).

Don't forget GA, and others, as well as CA Newsome recall, and more.

This $hitshow we're in is what really got things going.

Money, motivation, and more was already there.

The magnitude of the Election fraud is what we're waiting for the truth on.

Believe or not, ignore, skip, whatever.

I'm not forcing anyone to be here.

When the time comes, folks are going to wonder WTF happened and how did we get here ?

Here's the roadmap (as incomplete as it is).

Sorry dude, I think you're a nutbag.

• Thanks 1