THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

Biden cheated to win

And he cheated so blatantly he faked a higher percentage of the vote than a dictator would

You honestly think that makes any sense? How fucking stupid are you.

Anyone that complains the Dems were sore losers in 2016 but is pushing this shit is a hypocritical moron

14 hours ago, JAFBF said:

this voting fraud was ignored for years - til it skyrocketed out of desperation to regain the obaMao deep state power the left craves and demands. The fraud has now been PROVEN LEGIMATE to a serious degree.

Odd - never heard a leftie bitch about this:

Hillary Clinton claims presidential election was 'stolen ...

Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger demanded the firing of two high-profile election officials in Fulton County, Georgia, on Thursday after it was revealed a number of ballots were double-counted during the 2020 presidential election.

'You can have the election stolen from you,' Hillary ...

May 6, 2019Hillary Clinton says she has been telling candidates seeking the 2020 Democratic nomination that even if they run a perfect campaign, the election could be "stolen" from them, implying that was ...

'Morning Joe' Montage Of Democrats Calling Elections "Stolen"

In response to Donald Trump's statement that he will wait and see whether the election is fair before promising to accept its results, MSNBC host Mika Brzezinski narrates a montage of statements ...

• Upvote 2

CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky said at a Thursday White House briefing that preliminary data reviewed by her agency suggests 99.5% of the people who died from Covid-19 over the past six months were unvaccinated, a stunning statistic in support of her assertion that nearly every virus-linked death is now preventable.

Good thing we live in the USA  

image.png.ca9f0697c2f00666ef949a402c07142f.png

and another thing - know nothing woodpecker slurred Republicans as being the major force behind a

lack of Americans getting the vaccine.

Corrupt slurs never end with the left.

Another part of the whole truth is....

https://khn.org/news/article/black-americans-are-getting-vaccinated-at-lower-rates-than-white-americans/

and

https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-covid-19/issue-brief/latest-data-on-covid-19-vaccinations-race-ethnicity/

9627-Figure-1-7.08.21.png?resize=1024,57

Meanwhile, a close friend who had covid and lost her husband........

plans to get the vaccine in another month - that will be four months since she got over it and has no symptoms....

get the vaccine folks. My opinion - moderna or phizer.  We wouldn't have gotten the J and J if it was available..

not sure about that one.

BTW, the percentages seem to overlook the fact that young adults and kids are not that susceptible to serious affects from getting covid, and strongly tend to not get the vaccine.

Meanwhile, the blatant politicization of covid/masks/vaccine is just more corrupt behavior by the left. Very destructive. Destructive as in, most everything they are doing - reaping havoc on America society to eventually use the crises as excuses for oppressive, anti-Constitutional moves.

8 hours ago, Browns149 said:

CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky said at a Thursday White House briefing that preliminary data reviewed by her agency suggests 99.5% of the people who died from Covid-19 over the past six months were unvaccinated, a stunning statistic in support of her assertion that nearly every virus-linked death is now preventable.

Good thing we live in the USA  

image.png.ca9f0697c2f00666ef949a402c07142f.png

If they hadn't (and weren't continuing too) lied so much, I might believe their spin.

Recalling the multiple down revisions of lethality, the numerous miss classification of death, and so on   .   .   .   nope, not gonna trust them.

I have too wonder, with them pushing this Vaxxx so hard    .   .   .   why ?

Seriously no one here really believes the Gov cares about the people do they ?

How many "experiments" have they run on the Public over the decades ?

No, I'm not going to worry or even try to convince people at the point, just going to post data points I come across that no one else (MSM) will talk about.

Have much along these lines I need too get off my @$$ and post, but just been too busy.

My beliefs will materialize over the next year or so (+/- 6 months), and I pray that I am wrong, but this will also fall into the immediate post above I still need too address.

Some interesting data points, though I think it is way too early for such things (unless there are fatalities), it does fit the first / earliest data point I mentioned a few days back.

image.png.4365ae3b91d49de6892208e07e98ebef.png

image.png.2ab6bf2b8bdf5446ed0f04c00aa4acf5.png

image.png.7848848b42412bd842fa872fd2b8ef14.png

image.png.f9759df64bbc280f72b72c9b1613dddb.png

Have been seeing rumblings of this, but as far as I can tell nothing has changed.

image.png.a0ba2a74fd2501f36e44e1f2f0ed1669.png

Nope.

Outside of State Election changes (invalidation, Special Election, etc), all lines of succession are Dems last I looked.

# One infected ?

First I've heard that.

3 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Some interesting data points, though I think it is way too early for such things (unless there are fatalities), it does fit the first / earliest data point I mentioned a few days back.

image.png.4365ae3b91d49de6892208e07e98ebef.png

image.png.2ab6bf2b8bdf5446ed0f04c00aa4acf5.png

image.png.7848848b42412bd842fa872fd2b8ef14.png

image.png.f9759df64bbc280f72b72c9b1613dddb.png

Have been seeing rumblings of this, but as far as I can tell nothing has changed.

image.png.a0ba2a74fd2501f36e44e1f2f0ed1669.png

Nope.

Outside of State Election changes (invalidation, Special Election, etc), all lines of succession are Dems last I looked.

# One infected ?

First I've heard that.

Actually, you are getting some far more valid posts recently.

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Actually, you are getting some far more valid posts recently.

Is it that, or are things just now catching up ?

Not even two years ago, no one would have believed what is going on now could happen.

Mad World.

On the Radar (audio to text sucks, but the gist is here) :

image.png.1e77816c79ff28cd7a81c3ce12527d28.png

(Tore)

Interesting things to chase down yesterday (incomplete), here's one.

image.png.dee24738c4e19ed4bd894b7f72163d1f.png

The above Timer started the day he "committed suicide".

image.png.ad8afd5772e599c988ea5837c859c998.png

Deadman's switch.

No way am I going to download this, as I suspect there is Epstein (and other) Blackmail material (Child Prn, torture, Snuff, etc.), and I advise no else to attempt too either.

At 31 TB, you're going to need several HD's anyway, and your ISP may not be too crazy about you consuming this amount of data either.

The file(s)'s out there.

image.png.ef907316732bdf13cef8ea44e67a2218.png

After the above Timer completed, another Timer started.

image.png.84e4f0c25f7dfc9918935c8075117561.png

• Thanks 1

Meant to post this before the above, but still relevant.

image.thumb.png.2f8466ba68a841a4f2ec0bfddde49b85.png

The files are embedded in multiple Block Chains (Ethereum and others), ~ 31k per as I understand it, so there are a lot of these.

As I mentioned, the file/files are out, but at 31 TB, that's going to take quite some time for folks to go through.

• Thanks 1