THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

For those still putting Gupta on a Pedestal - stop.

A great majority of Dr's are proving themselves too be nothing more than Technicians following a script diagnosis.

Gupta is a 🤡  disinfo agent that is being, and will continue too be exposed.

The World we grew up in and were taught too believe is lies.

Damn it sucks, but that's something folk need to start contemplating - it'll help ease the shock coming.

Clergy / Priests ?

Oh no, " Who are we taught to trust the most? "   .   .   .   has nothing too do with God.

Oh, here we go again - he's gone off the deep end.

Google / whatever "Clergy Response Team" and read through a few of the hits.

https://www.ksla.com/story/6937987/homeland-security-enlists-clergy-to-quell-public-unrest-if-martial-law-ever-declared/

Oh my, it looks like they've signed NDA's to work with the Gov too turn over their Clergy / Parishes   .   .   .   to "spare themselves and family" - so they think.

Everyone is Human, and everyone has pressure points.

Sad, but true.

Keep that in mind in the days ahead.

Food

Water

Guns / Ammo

Cash

Go Bag

Etc.

The ugliness is only going too get worse.

Wish I could say otherwise, I have too go through it too (likely worse due too location), but their Playbook is in plain sight - they "broadcast" it, it's part of their sick "Religion".

Hate this crap, but ya'll will see with your own Eyes if I'm lying.

Have some more positive things, may even shed a different light on some "negative" things should I have the time.

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

So, you're saying the billy bob has info on Hitlery, and she had him infected with sepsis?

Real or not (Jury's out) :

image.png.e701b40edc6a4cad77d9842c2fce3471.png

image.png.50e847a354993a50a59ef1c73ce8b963.png

It is - are you following Durham ?

image.png.030ae647973635167ad0467753dfa25d.png

Recall, I posted a recent update on Monihan & Doyle (names / sp ?) and their Dec 2018 Testimony before Congress, and that they had just passed an obstruction ?

Forgot the Dec 2018 Testimony (it's on here) ?

No worries, it was during HWDB's Funeral   .   .  .   you know, where a bunch of big wigs got "Mystery Envelops" in their Programs (video may still be on here too) ?

Remember the shock of Jeb Bush when he saw what Laura Bush showed him (he is not a Poker Player) ?

Yea   .   .   .   that's the ticket.

Some things I post just don't come out too the General Public until several months later, if then.

Recall Thomas Paine - good info, but just too damn far ahead for people too keep track of (short attention spans).

Guess I'm guilty too a degree as well, just trying to speed things up a bit, but they're going too go at the speed they're predestined too go.

I have questions myself, but these pieces (above) are starting too fall in place.

image.thumb.png.a99ead2813033a69aa544cfbbc888cb7.png

Still haven't found "it", but they're mandating "it"   .   .   .  

Whether you've succumbed or not, don't you find that really odd   .   .   .   considering it's been 18+ months ?

Hmmm, two Tore's in a row   .   .   .   how about a third ?

So, does that weird "Mandamus" word really mean anything ?

Let's see :

image.thumb.png.b44b04c89fbde080105d759d9bc46bb5.png

Yea, pretty big deal really.

All courtesy of Tore, who started the whole movement in each State.

It's not over either, it's up too the people on how far this all goes.

Track down the groups for each respective State too see where things are and where they are going.

Big stuff.

image.png.cc4dc174a1907dff29b08d68d1e10a51.png

Slow walk of truth continues - this will continue for some time.

End result, it's been all BS, minus some targeted "Chemical" agents dispersed in areas around the Country.

Oh, still contagious, but not what's been sold the past year +, and a lot of missclassifications.

What's odd is, no one seems to be wondering why the "Administration" hasn't clamped the lid on all these negative items that've been coming out.

I mean, they and the MSM are one in the same   .   .   .