THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

Nah, the U.S. could never come up with such crazy propaganda (who do you think invented it ? Yea, they are in Key positions).

image.png.5b852bc718eb542e599b8d75986a3ea7.png

Who was "President" back then ?

Same guy ("10% for the Big Guy") that's running things now ?

Yea, it ain't Joe, and Joe ain't "The Big Guy".

Much of this is already happening.

There is even a report from FL where people can't withdraw Cash from their Accounts.

I've warned about this before.

If you can have Cash on hand, do it.

Before Trump returns, expect a total collapse   .   .   .   even if he doesn't, expect a total collapse.

Those that I've prodded to have extra Rations on hand, how is that working out for you ?

Have you observed the prices I've warned about ?

I have seen a 50% increase in prices here at Wally World in the past two weeks.

Your location and situation will vary, but it will not last forever.

Are your Gas, Fuel, Heating (too come), etc. prices any better ?

You think OBidens comment of a "Dark Winter" are a joke ?

* No Gas

* No Power

* Supplies

* etc.

A new System can not be replaced until the old / current System is destroryed.

Sorry, not under my control, I can only alert you too what is coming.

The calamity / destruction will be hung upon OBiden, as that is the current driving force of this madness.

Not until the crash from this madness will we see a change - not my choice, and it doesn't mean Trump is the solution - it's just the way things are.

Yea, I believe we're heading for a major crash, I'm already starting too see signs of it this week.

Have probably said too much already, and have no real time frame.

Will be surprised if it's beyond the end of this year, but there's too much stupidity going on to say that it won't extend.

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

yet, it never comes out. "spookie doo" ad finitum

Events, not Dates.

Took me too long to learn that myself - yes, I don't have the Timing, because there is none.

Track recent events, how much longer do you think any Nation can survive the trajectory based on those events ?

Personally, I think it'll take the Hand of God for us too survive what has been lain upon us.

From what I'm seeing, this experiment is over - the evil I've seen we've allowed / participated in needs too end - this Rock should become nothing more than the second / third Asteroid Belt around Sol.

That, is what is deserved.

Will it happen ?

Not likely soon, so we have what we have.

"Spookie Doo" ?

* Say next month there will be no fuel available, and as such, no resupply (Tranportation) of food too Grocery Stores.

You're not growing your own food ?

Guess you're screwed.

Trivial example, it's already manifesting (Oil Filters, Air Filters, and so on).

The more dependent / closer too Cities you are, the worse you are subject too this issue.

All of this of course assumes you have Power, which is not expected too be a certainty.

Dark Winter - what part of this do you not understand ?

There are so many minor dependent items that are needed day to day that it is almost impossible too keep track of.

We've never seen this before in the U.S., what do you think will happen when this surfaces ?

Do you really think the OBiden Pretendency gives a F*ck (got some bargain Property too sell you) ?

Their Policies are intentionally creating these issues (do you dare doubt that ? - then you're a Fool).

Hey, how's your Toilet Paper supply ?

Never been a shortage on that has there   .   .   .  oh, wait   .   .   .   yea ?

11 hours ago, JAFBF said:

"Spookie Doo" ?

* Say next month there will be no fuel available, and as such, no resupply (Tranportation) of food too Grocery Stores.

You're not growing your own food ?

Guess you're screwed. 

That IS happening, and very well may be devastating.

But that isn't what I was referring to - we have both been talking about inflation and economic crash.

I'm talking about all the other hundreds of pages of nonsense that is vague, silly, strange, and never comes to pass.

If you shoot a shotgun at a flock of birds enough times, eventually you can get one bird.

The strong trend of nearly nothing ever transpiring is my point. The number of fails to successes in this thread is just astounding.

But if it makes you happy, I"m fine with that.......

but...there is going to be a war eventually. and America is going to hit the skids badly - that is the direction we're heading.

I kept saying "big serious trouble" but it was a long way off. It's here now, going to get a lot worse. Maybe damage we can't fix, who knows.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Exactly what are you trying to imply here?

Tore.

I need more time to dig deeper, but she's been hinting and revealing more and more about Volcanoes - in particular one under the Ocean and possibly another (memory).

Info this week was big, just an interrelationship between something I need too iron out.

11 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

That IS happening, and very well may be devastating.

But that isn't what I was referring to - we have both been talking about inflation and economic crash.

I'm talking about all the other hundreds of pages of nonsense that is vague, silly, strange, and never comes to pass.

If you shoot a shotgun at a flock of birds enough times, eventually you can get one bird.

The strong trend of nearly nothing ever transpiring is my point. The number of fails to successes in this thread is just astounding.

But if it makes you happy, I"m fine with that.......

but...there is going to be a war eventually. and America is going to hit the skids badly - that is the direction we're heading.

I kept saying "big serious trouble" but it was a long way off. It's here now, going to get a lot worse. Maybe damage we can't fix, who knows.

Have addressed this before - I don't expect things to take this long.

Still expect most of them to transpire.

I've dropped a lot of postings that I probably should have posted, but didn't due too other things superseding.

Example :

NXVIM

Royals & big wigs tied too above (Prince Andrew & FBI)

Epstein

Maxwell - ongoing exposures

and this a couple weeks ago :

image.png.6de2ba62fded546da53c3057cfcee4f3.png

Another Epstein.

we have a wood burner insert in our fireplace. Build a fire and the heat blows hot from around the outside of the unit. I want to fix up a battery/solar backup in case the grid goes down for days....

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

we have a wood burner insert in our fireplace. Build a fire and the heat blows hot from around the outside of the unit. I want to fix up a battery/solar backup in case the grid goes down for days....

Those inserts work great......we have a propane generator but I'm currently looking into solar for the same reason...

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Are they full of Chinese infantry?

There are ~ 400k Chinese "students" in the U.S., was a report last year from the IC that possibly a third were Spies (posted on here somewhere).

Hell, the Border's wide open, why sit on ships for who knows how long ?

Thinking more drugs, counterfeit cash, and Bio crap, but there's always this too :

image.png.5c9bb6f010318c099191b4aac91974f4.png

Remote controlled.

Nuts ?

Remember this :

image.png.86b635efac796624260df0115824778b.png

https://www.businessinsider.com/florida-airport-evacuated-after-missile-found-in-shipping-container-2020-8

Been a lot of Military Aircraft activity in the area of these parked Freighters, seems like an awful vulnerable attack vector.

• Haha 1

More odd coincidences.

image.png.34fd9096dbdea2174e44929efc3e2f73.png

https://www.lw.com/mediaCoverage/where-do-good-lawyers-go-when-they-need-good-lawyer-of-their-own

*Bob = John.

image.png.51baf0bfa793677ffbefee001a9ccb1b.png

Who was in "Hunt for Red October" again ?

The Set / Shooting is ~30mi from Epstein's NM Ranch   .   .   .   still developing.

Maybe there is just so much evil / corruption, that anything that happens just can't help but to be linked   .   .   .  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JAFBF said:

More odd coincidences.

image.png.34fd9096dbdea2174e44929efc3e2f73.png

https://www.lw.com/mediaCoverage/where-do-good-lawyers-go-when-they-need-good-lawyer-of-their-own

*Bob = John.

image.png.51baf0bfa793677ffbefee001a9ccb1b.png

Who was in "Hunt for Red October" again ?

The Set / Shooting is ~30mi from Epstein's NM Ranch   .   .   .   still developing.

Maybe there is just so much evil / corruption, that anything that happens just can't help but to be linked   .   .   .  

Have you looked up or

verified any of this?

that’s right up there with the Clinton suicide list kind of stuff?

1 hour ago, hammertime said:

Have you looked up or

verified any of this?

that’s right up there with the Clinton suicide list kind of stuff?

Yep.

image.png.c505b5c67cbf2a766e70fe54f7403d98.png

image.png.61cf24c69842100ef4417b4e96a04bf2.png

https://www.reuters.com/legal/legalindustry/alec-baldwin-shooting-victim-was-wife-latham-watkins-lawyer-2021-10-22/

image.png.3952fe0e874b027d5f3c1378cbf6e43f.png

(Forgot link earlier).

https://heavy.com/entertainment/halyna-hutchins/

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/halyna-hutchins-beloved-cinematographer-killed-set-rust-remembered-ris-rcna3574

Saw Murmansk mentioned somewhere (fits) - was a major USSR Sub Base during the Cold War, think it still is.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 10/21/2021 at 7:17 PM, JAFBF said:

Tore.

I need more time to dig deeper, but she's been hinting and revealing more and more about Volcanoes - in particular one under the Ocean and possibly another (memory).

Info this week was big, just an interrelationship between something I need too iron out.

Before I lose track.

image.png.7c64f190613d74e522d86e1d88eb2b60.png

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41598-021-84830-5

So, as I had run across earlier, Solar Minimum = Cosmic Rays maximum (not an intuitive relationship).

For now, track 'em, we have some new ones   .   .   .   that's enough for now.

• Haha 1

I see Cal has started another thread on this already, but I've been tracking these for so long and have other bits that I'm dropping it here.

image.png.a404bf607d88b4bd7aa5bf6882fa117b.png

image.png.f931aee567e988be4c45ec90fe4af160.png

https://www.oann.com/wisconsin-may-surpass-arizona-and-be-first-state-to-decertify-2020-election/

image.png.31fa80b9f93e3f655643939238a4d59b.png

Just because it's not in the "News" doesn't mean things aren't going on   .   .   .