THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

On 7/6/2022 at 3:42 AM, MLD Woody said:

Look man, I'm sorry if you're dealing with any personal or health issues. My honest advice would be to get off of the internet and get away from this Q stuff for a while. Would probably do a world of good. 

(But the link between crazy Q stuff and crazy religious end of days stuff makes a lot of sense)

The only razor you should probably think about right now is Occam's Razor....

No worries, it's relocation issues and getting a House ready to sell   .   .   .   one dang thing after another, repairs, etc, besides all the packing of crap.

21 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Former Primer Minister of Japan Abe shot in Japan.

I've seen this, not sure if he's a bad guy or a good guy - things are that murky.

I've always thought he was a good guy, but never had time to dig into his background to determine one way or another.

There is so much corruption that it is difficult too tell good vs bad - each side is playing each other :

image.thumb.png.598cf16cb297f94050f6f36301c0dabf.png

At this point, I'm not even sure whether to trust Gen. Flynn or not   .   .   .   whole lotta smoke between him and Lin has been fanned up   .   .   .   "Fog of War".

25 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

Oh lord, here we go. 

A few pointers. When you want to hear the latest discussions on medicine and science, a Christian talk show probably isn't the best choice. Or random Twitter users...

https://www.reuters.com/article/factcheck-pfizer-dna/fact-check-swedish-study-did-not-find-that-pfizer-covid-19-vaccine-permanently-alters-human-dna-idUSL2N2VQ2OU

https://www.lunduniversity.lu.se/article/qa-covid-19-vaccine-study-gains-attention

Based on this study, is there any reason to not get vaccinated?

MR: There is no reason for anyone to change their decision to take the vaccine based on this study.

On 7/18/2022 at 7:43 AM, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

So all the deaths are scams?

The "Flu" disappeared, remember ?

On 7/18/2022 at 8:43 AM, MLD Woody said:

So the excess deaths in 2020 and 2021 compared to trends from previous years were..... also fake?

That's a really interesting point.

There's a chart on here showing the yearly death comparisons on a month by month basis.

Last data I had (and can find to date from CDC) is up to mid November 2020, and that was trending to same/slightly higher than the previous year.

A few wildcards have been added since then, primarily due to variants and vaxxx.

We now have SADS :

image.png.13b0fc24cee7d91e1743cebb9dbe8712.png

Weird too have something like that come out of the Blue.

There are some real alien looking "Blood clots" being pulled out by Embalmers as well (videos somewhere).

Yea, up through the end of 2020 the mortality rate was pretty much in line with previous years.

It has gone up since then with regular vaxxx and then (essentially) mandatory vaxxx since then.

Hell, Pfizer had over $22B in profits last year.

They've been in trouble before for their products, they've had the largest Fine in history - $1.2B.

Hmmm, $1.2B Fine (Tax write off) or $22B in profit   .   .   .   do you really think they care ?

Everyone that took those shots is participating in a Drug study - there are no US approved vaxxxes (this isn't one anyway).

No ?

Go dig out your vaxxx Card / paperwork for this and look it over   .   .   .   they are liable for nothing, and it mentions you are in a test program.

Does no one remember this was all done under EUA (Emergency Use Authorization) ?

I'm wasting my time with this.

I've tried to tell you all what was going on as well possible ways to ameliorate the issues from this poison.

There are different batches / strengths in different parts of the Country, and yes, there are (were) Placebos used as well.

Some will have it worse, others will have it less.

I highly suspect we've lost some well known / popular members on this Board already, but I'm not going to go into it.

These are all "coincidental" :

image.thumb.png.767cacdf587e82bcb17e9d308cc44883.png

image.png.cde26991f99ea4bfdb327ae33264aa8d.png

1 hour ago, JAFBF said:

The "Flu" disappeared, remember ?

That's a really interesting point.

There's a chart on here showing the yearly death comparisons on a month by month basis.

Last data I had (and can find to date from CDC) is up to mid November 2020, and that was trending to same/slightly higher than the previous year.

A few wildcards have been added since then, primarily due to variants and vaxxx.

We now have SADS :

image.png.13b0fc24cee7d91e1743cebb9dbe8712.png

Weird too have something like that come out of the Blue.

There are some real alien looking "Blood clots" being pulled out by Embalmers as well (videos somewhere).

Yea, up through the end of 2020 the mortality rate was pretty much in line with previous years.

It has gone up since then with regular vaxxx and then (essentially) mandatory vaxxx since then.

Hell, Pfizer had over $22B in profits last year.

They've been in trouble before for their products, they've had the largest Fine in history - $1.2B.

Hmmm, $1.2B Fine (Tax write off) or $22B in profit   .   .   .   do you really think they care ?

Everyone that took those shots is participating in a Drug study - there are no US approved vaxxxes (this isn't one anyway).

No ?

Go dig out your vaxxx Card / paperwork for this and look it over   .   .   .   they are liable for nothing, and it mentions you are in a test program.

Does no one remember this was all done under EUA (Emergency Use Authorization) ?

I'm wasting my time with this.

I've tried to tell you all what was going on as well possible ways to ameliorate the issues from this poison.

There are different batches / strengths in different parts of the Country, and yes, there are (were) Placebos used as well.

Some will have it worse, others will have it less.

I highly suspect we've lost some well known / popular members on this Board already, but I'm not going to go into it.

These are all "coincidental" :

image.thumb.png.767cacdf587e82bcb17e9d308cc44883.png

image.png.cde26991f99ea4bfdb327ae33264aa8d.png

Literally the first Google result for "sudden adult death syndrome" is a paper from 2006

https://heart.bmj.com/content/92/3/316

It didn't just "come out of the blue".

Dude, the only poison here is what's happened to you brain. You've been completely brainwashed. You're too gullible and you've got too much time on social media. This is the result of that. 

Are you really now saying there were no excess deaths until people got vaccinated? Are you completely delusional or did your cult just cut off all access to past data? 

f9faaed0-3bf3-11ec-a642-c9de12a2f753-mob

On 7/20/2022 at 4:40 PM, DieHardBrownsFan1 said:

Logical explanation for flu cases being so low was because of way increased use of masks and hand washing.

If only the "virus" wasn't 10 times smaller than the pores in Masks   .   .   .  

On 7/20/2022 at 6:00 PM, MLD Woody said:

Literally the first Google result for "sudden adult death syndrome" is a paper from 2006

https://heart.bmj.com/content/92/3/316

It didn't just "come out of the blue".

Dude, the only poison here is what's happened to you brain. You've been completely brainwashed. You're too gullible and you've got too much time on social media. This is the result of that. 

Are you really now saying there were no excess deaths until people got vaccinated? Are you completely delusional or did your cult just cut off all access to past data? 

f9faaed0-3bf3-11ec-a642-c9de12a2f753-mob

CDC tracking stats up through mid Nov 2020 were showing total deaths essentially in alignment with previous years.

It's should be in this thread somewhere, but since it's graphical it not an easy search / find.

First I heard of SADS is recently :

image.png.3bff0b9d709b263829be8491bf91b508.png

Been an inordinate amount of these the past year.

Have also posted about this on here, the deviation from norm is off the charts - 1000's of athletes dying.

1 hour ago, JAFBF said:

CDC tracking stats up through mid Nov 2020 were showing total deaths essentially in alignment with previous years.

It's should be in this thread somewhere, but since it's graphical it not an easy search / find.

First I heard of SADS is recently :

image.png.3bff0b9d709b263829be8491bf91b508.png

Been an inordinate amount of these the past year.

Have also posted about this on here, the deviation from norm is off the charts - 1000's of athletes dying.

image.thumb.png.30978e265299224f20c71700b2644e20.png

• Haha 1