THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

14 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Official.

image.png.83713490ce234a2a24bc012d1c016f8b.png

image.png.864e94ad4ce2e4064607e7d8a86416f3.png

6/24/2022 => 6 / 2 + 4 (6) / 2 + 0 + 2 + 2 (6)

image.png.b138b8b2050d51a60e2e1f23f7189351.png

In 1971 Roe vs Wade was first addressed by the Supreme Court.

It is said that Roe vs Wade caused God to turn his back upon this Nation, as Abortion is essentially a sacrifice to Moloch.

This (2022) is the Golden Jubilee (50 years since 1971), which is a big deal, as God's wrath is abated and he turns back to this Nation now :

image.png.809fc0c912d31e7a4ed53eb18992a988.png

A few other important things happened in 1971, such as   .   .   .   oh, Nixon taking us off the Gold Standard :

image.png.c0f5df05f94da6e5c1ea72e63fd917fb.png

Claus Schwab (founding of WEF & Great Reset), and some other things also occurred in 1971.

Rather interesting that they're seeming to converge within this "Jubilee" year

My, my   .   .   .   look who just showed up   .   .   .  

image.png.e8435e673de2b1249641cd6e7bab3b8d.png

image.png.ca0a28a7d555cdea5f6d109b84c0bae6.png

Folks wouldn't have believed how corrupt / evil the Gov was without going through it and seeing it for themselves.

Not saying it's over, but it is about at the turning point I've been expecting.

Still gonna suck, but we're oddly getting some W's   .   .   .   some pretty damn big too.

image.png.0ec0102a63d0e1fbb4fb2f7710cade81.png

Huge surprise too me, didn't expect to see Q back   .   .   .   let's see what happens as time permits (for me anyway).

10 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Not sure if it is or isn't, that's why I said "let's see what happens".

Seeming like it, but I'd like firmer confirmation :

image.png.8886990a75d400ac1e87395a3ada2658.png

Oh lord....

You know anyone could just hop on there, right?

Hell, even the "original" Q was just someone LARPing. I'm sure he didn't expect a huge group of morons to dedicate their life to it though ...

On 6/28/2022 at 5:07 AM, MLD Woody said:

Oh lord....

You know anyone could just hop on there, right?

Hell, even the "original" Q was just someone LARPing. I'm sure he didn't expect a huge group of morons to dedicate their life to it though ...

Nope.

image.png.8fe730792c4d7aed9545684dfc9c8a7e.png

Last post 12/8/20 and most recent post - Tripcode.

Looking legit so far, time will tell.

On 6/29/2022 at 5:58 PM, MLD Woody said:

Those are all pretty much crap.

image.png.82c5b18e9a4f4f8aa6603716ce1ff97f.png

(Example)

There were many "Q Proofs" back in the day validating the authenticity of Q.

I believe there were hundreds of them, some pretty involved.

"Tippy Top"   .   .   .   pretty damn solid confirmation.

Like I said, with the long span of time in between, I'd like some more solid confirmations.

I'm not confirming it is Q, odds look good so far.

Regardless, it doesn't matter if it's Q, Ron, or Santa Claus at this point - the message is logical and relevant.

This was from last night.

image.png.768722e4865dbea03b38dec7b740dda1.png

image.png.7abe048e40ef9352543e9fb7a3d2dd24.png

For those wondering WTF is going on with all these W's from the Supreme Court lately   .   .   .   scuttlebutt is their Hands are no longer "tied" (coercion / Blackmail / etc)   .   .   .  

Keep an Eye on the SC, some interesting stuff coming up   .   .   .  

• Upvote 1

On 6/30/2022 at 9:43 PM, JAFBF said:

Those are all pretty much crap.

image.png.82c5b18e9a4f4f8aa6603716ce1ff97f.png

(Example)

There were many "Q Proofs" back in the day validating the authenticity of Q.

I believe there were hundreds of them, some pretty involved.

"Tippy Top"   .   .   .   pretty damn solid confirmation.

Like I said, with the long span of time in between, I'd like some more solid confirmations.

I'm not confirming it is Q, odds look good so far.

Regardless, it doesn't matter if it's Q, Ron, or Santa Claus at this point - the message is logical and relevant.

Ah, you don't like it so they're crap. Gotcha

Q is some dude playing pretend and you're so deep into the conspiracy you can't even see sunlight

Weren't you supposed to go off of the grid and stop posting?

The deep state is going to find you if you keep posting all of this truth!

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Q is some dude playing pretend and you're so deep into the conspiracy you can't even see sunlight

May be an image of 2 people and text that says 'I ALWAYS WONDERED WHAT HAPPENED TO THE CREEPY BANJO KID FROM THE MOVIE 'DELIVERANCE'...'

• Upvote 1

On 7/3/2022 at 3:30 AM, MLD Woody said:

Yes, my intention and desire, but as also stated that didn't look like it was going to be possible based on things developing.

Also had a year end date.

As can be noted by the astute, my presence here has been pretty sparse as of late - have some issues I need to knock out which will likely keep me away or minimal participation for the next couple months.

Likely to be sporadic exceptions too the above, but no telling when / why / how that will occur.

If I'm gone after years end (and still alive), then that should indicate I was quite wrong about a great many things, and that we've gone off the other side of the Razor's edge than I expected us to be on - if that's the case, we're all totally screwed anyway so it won't really matter (End of Days).

Indication as far as I can currently tell show we're going the way I expected, maybe even more so.

Doesn't mean things aren't going to be ugly or painful, but the ultimate solution is "The Best is yet too come".

I've posted a few markers I'm going by.

Two different approaches, the second batch is too ambiguous to call at this time - I could technically push a "yes" on it, but it's not enough too satisfy what I'm looking for.

The first ones   .   .   .   now those are going to be "Biblical", basically undeniable.

Sad that my presence is going to be so sparse, seeing some serious items totally missed, just don't have much time too dig into them :(

Spin of "The New World Order" isn't any better, but at least they're getting closer to the truth of what they're doing.

On Topic, I believe I saw a News bit where O'Biden cancelled Oil Leases in Utah   .   .   .   folks still think these crisis aren't intentional ?

Yep, gonna be painful cause we all have to put up with this crap until the Knuckleheads realize what's going on   .   .   .   hence, this current Nation dies   .   .   .  

7 hours ago, JAFBF said:

Yes, my intention and desire, but as also stated that didn't look like it was going to be possible based on things developing.

Also had a year end date.

As can be noted by the astute, my presence here has been pretty sparse as of late - have some issues I need to knock out which will likely keep me away or minimal participation for the next couple months.

Likely to be sporadic exceptions too the above, but no telling when / why / how that will occur.

If I'm gone after years end (and still alive), then that should indicate I was quite wrong about a great many things, and that we've gone off the other side of the Razor's edge than I expected us to be on - if that's the case, we're all totally screwed anyway so it won't really matter (End of Days).

Indication as far as I can currently tell show we're going the way I expected, maybe even more so.

Doesn't mean things aren't going to be ugly or painful, but the ultimate solution is "The Best is yet too come".

I've posted a few markers I'm going by.

Two different approaches, the second batch is too ambiguous to call at this time - I could technically push a "yes" on it, but it's not enough too satisfy what I'm looking for.

The first ones   .   .   .   now those are going to be "Biblical", basically undeniable.

Sad that my presence is going to be so sparse, seeing some serious items totally missed, just don't have much time too dig into them :(

Look man, I'm sorry if you're dealing with any personal or health issues. My honest advice would be to get off of the internet and get away from this Q stuff for a while. Would probably do a world of good. 

(But the link between crazy Q stuff and crazy religious end of days stuff makes a lot of sense)

The only razor you should probably think about right now is Occam's Razor....