THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

Had a double post last night, I could not even get in to delete it.

Forum format is looking rather odd this morning, will see if I can post a few items.

On the Dilley video (last post previous page) it sounds like Ohr dropped some serious dirt on Biden.

Haven't seen anything yet on it, but just a heads up.

Ton of drops last night, some big things revealed and confirmed.

This is one post - part I

image.thumb.png.4c524bd7e7dda38a8ec4e0154db0a678.png

Part II in next post to hopefully avoid Site issues.

image.png.ec9254b49de8f9729ff901308ea54a73.png

image.png.eec105b2070f26400bd2b6199bbc1bf4.png

Top dog revealed and confirmed.

image.png.6e26050de5191e3bf92d33a1f2ffd347.png

This is the Tip of the Pyramid - above even Rothschilds and Soros.

I have seen a thread on them, their holdings and concealed assets are unbelievable.

Never heard of them ?

That's because they use all the others as proxies to keep hidden.

A few other big drops, but I'll probably sit  on those for a bit.

8 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

so what is Q claiming has been "abridged" out of the book about nazi's?

In the fine print of the one :

image.thumb.png.0135d86e68fa1c256cb84e2aa687fd9a.png

Different book comparison.

image.thumb.png.88189748d0e0dc972988f8dc837add4d.png

Reads funny, the First book means the first picture and the Second book means the second picture.

So the original 1939 edition is 1003 pages.

The reprint 1999 edition is 694 pages.

That's a lot of History re-writing / vanishing.

image.png.5b7c31ac4412b0d89b0ecae0e2cf8ab7.png

They are also tearing down statues and monuments to erase their history as well.     

image.png.f7841e109ff3185ff2cd7da9d50dc7e5.png

image.png.68415e73260d27958e0284890664e95e.png

image.png.9a38544c37f1fc0ea56a39523976753b.png

https://truepundit.com/dojs-bruce-ohr-sang-like-a-canary-congressman-says-ohr-ratted-out-fbis-scheme-to-collude-with-trump-dossier-fabricator/

image.png.05ae9c31eb0329c15c416bc0f5f038df.png

https://saraacarter.com/breaking-day-after-ohrs-testimony-congress-seeks-to-question-his-wife/

That would be Nellie.

image.png.6e761ec681543298d86059b1da909c80.png

LOL.

He knows.

As long as they are Federal Employees they are compelled to testify, as Civilians they're not.

image.png.d3fb2c333493b2aaf52deaca86ea6c83.png

Things are definitely moving along.

22 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

so the accusation now is that hrc let the chinese access her emails in return for cf donations?

That's pretty much been established, this is just more detailed info with additional dots.

Google has Clown connections.

Google did a $100M funding of Crowdstrike.

Crowdstrike is who investigated the DNC Server "Hack".

The surprise is that Crowdstrike also did Hildebeasts Server.

I can tell already this is going to be a tough Evening - already seeing Site issues here.

Checked the xChans and they are getting nearly knocked off line.

Q posts blew past 2000 sometime today, haven't even been able to see what's going on with them yet.

Something interesting going on with this.

image.png.10b1b03770de2de45171dfcd32d3dd40.png

https://truepundit.com/bruce-ohr-named-half-a-dozen-fbi-doj-officials-who-knew-about-trump-dossier-ties-gop-investigator-says/

From the day of testimony.

image.png.afc88519560a246e112ecc1159a2da8d.png

image.png.e30d2b30f7e890acc48c66bf31ef8d46.png

If what I saw floating around the other day is accurate :

image.png.3a15fa7e819f6190d252a93ee9b0c06d.png

Names I saw - Lynch, Yates, Comey, McStain, some IRS questions, so possibly Lerner (guess).

Dems were quite unhappy on more than the one occasion up above.

image.png.d047e741bc9b90cfc97431cf11ff3e80.png

image.png.967b06e37a8f0165b7c5deb2a1e89fc2.png

Surprise !

She's a Clown.

image.png.26d86881c64d0d02390a34f9fa51dc5e.png

Time to watch the UK.

image.png.495d4c6ed3f8facb3435b8c506669d94.png

Indications are something big may have started, but I'm not sure if "we" will be able to see it though.

image.png.3b7d6aa25e65a3d385b2f4e2e6e63e00.png

image.thumb.png.a385a08a911a9755fb0267a0fadfc358.png

image.png.6faa79d2c59a2638f7fcacc4bdb81beb.png

image.png.5a59da0986eb2fd17457d338c3a2ac8f.png

image.png.d58b41d9d88349991be6ea1ceacda300.png

image.png.6235c53d542f5017fb2e2689f980cc73.png

First post would indicate that indeed the Q Team just took the UK Five Eyes link to No Such Agency out.

Mid Terms - things seem to be ramping up, if this really happened we just got a huge jolt

I just can't believe sessions doesn't order a special prosecutor to look at

all this orr and his wife, fusion,higgardly, mueller, comey, clapper, lerner, rice, strzok, page, etc etc etc etc etc

brennan, rosenstein, etc etc etc etc etc....

all this garbage.

oh, yeah. Rosenstein's WIFE - attorney for higgardly, etc etc etc etc.

Sure as hell we know now, that there IS a dangerous deep state. It' s looking more and more like the bad guys on the show

"Shooter"

1 hour ago, calfoxwc said:

all this orr and his wife, fusion,higgardly, mueller, comey, clapper, lerner, rice, strzok, page, etc etc etc etc etc

all this garbage.

Sure as hell we know now, that there IS a dangerous deep state. It' s looking more and more like the bad guys on the show

"Shooter"

One of things that bothers me the most is that so many of these players have conflicts of interest yet they don't recuse themselves. Only hapless Jeff Sessions does (and he didn't have to). 

https://www.nationalreview.com/2017/06/jeff-sessions-recusal-unnecessary/

• Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

more breathless stuff and in a week you'll barely mention any of it

FWIW.

image.png.3707c1ec616d4f46cb3e34bbf77863a6.png

http://halturnerradioshow.com/index.php/news/u-s-national-news/3079-breaking-news-urgent-7-cia-mainframe-computers-down-spy-satellites-offline

I have no way to verify this, so it could be bogus.

There have been several updates though, and if accurate look to be somewhat worrisome.

Of note is that if real this hit as many Elites were involved with No Names funeral.

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

all this garbage.

"Shooter"

image.thumb.png.00838b75e2561b8f0bbcb972de0a125a.png

Huber is effectively a SC.

He's not bogged down in DC and it's politics / influence.

He has 470 Attorneys/Prosecutors (Session hired a bunch a few months back) at his disposal.

Indications are, this is where all the Sealed Indictments are being generated.

Don't believe the MSM, there are serious things going on that they won't report even if it's blatantly obvious - they are in serious trouble right now.

RICO

POTUS speech at the Rally last night indicated some Poetic Justice may be coming soon - I for one am going to get a huge laugh at it if/when it occurs.

Hildebeast should be worried too from something else that was said.

if that sht about the sattelites is true, u know thats rusdian/chinese work right jabf? and this q stuff only serves to further my suspicion ur all being larped hard by russians. This is the result of what snowden gave them. If there were some counter deep state people, they wouldnt take sattelites down if they're "patriots". 

heres my honest take on what ur copy/pasting here. Alot of it is based in actual legit sht but has had some real layers of "shock" added on top. Its the russians dude. They hacked our deep state. Now they're disseminating the info to us in the guise of some "patriots" justvtrying to topple a deep state. This is the russian deep state finally getting one over on the U.S deep state. They're fukking with us. 

17 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Snowden is a pussy coward traitor piece of Sheet.  I hope Putin turns his butt over and we execute the piece of Sheet.

he's gonna turn over the guy that very well might have been a russian agent all along? even if snowden wasnt, still not getting turned over.....all this sht u see from jabf is the result of the inner wirkings of our systems tgat got compromised thanks to snowden. Show some aporeciation fir the guy ressponsible either directly or indirectly for hillarys emails getting hacked

17 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

if that sht about the sattelites is true, u know thats rusdian/chinese work right jabf? and this q stuff only serves to further my suspicion ur all being larped hard by russians. This is the result of what snowden gave them. If there were some counter deep state people, they wouldnt take sattelites down if they're "patriots". 

heres my honest take on what ur copy/pasting here. Alot of it is based in actual legit sht but has had some real layers of "shock" added on top. Its the russians dude. They hacked our deep state. Now they're disseminating the info to us in the guise of some "patriots" justvtrying to topple a deep state. This is the russian deep state finally getting one over on the U.S deep state. They're fukking with us. 

If it weren't for all the confirmations I'd agree with you on this, I've just seen way too many though.

Odds are extremely long that Q is fake.

16 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

if u all read up on some history about our CIA, you'd see alot of similarities between whats being done to us and what we did to other countries starting in the 50's.

We're on the same page on this.

That has a pretty good relation to a lot of what's been posted and has come out.

Not saying that they're 100% in the bag against us, but there are elements that are essentially rogue - and they have quite a bit of power behind them.

This one is rather ominous, just came out.

image.thumb.png.e837252fad0d0748359452167e91f159.png

https://www.whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/presidential-proclamation-national-preparedness-month-2018/

This one doesn't have the typical Q signature at the end   .   .   .