THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

32 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

So, it looks like the Indictment came in a few weeks ago, but the news is just breaking in the last day or so   .   .   .

Haven't really seen anything on it, and a little digging didn't really reveal any profound connection to Trump other than typical R supporting another R stuff.

As for the Hunters themselves - R, D, or I, corruption is corruption, they've got to pay the Piper.

Now if you look at this in the context of POTUS' Tweets, things get a bit more interesting.

It's not so much that POTUS is gung-ho behind these guys, this is just additional ammo to continue / escalate the "spat" between he and Sessions.

This is just being used to put distance between POTUS and Sessions, and as a result the opposition is moving to defend Sessions (as is being shown to be the case).

This is all optics, a show.

Look at it this way.

If the enemy sees a rift between POTUS and Sessions, whose side are they going to be on ?

They're defending him, saying he's doing a great job, and are protesting that he not be fired.

Now what happens when Sessions drops the Hammer on them ?

How's that going to look, what are they going to say/do then ?

Swamp is Swamp.

If you can use their own (Indicted R's) to bring them down, all the better.

the cpnnection to trump is that he critisized sessions for going ahead with the case against this guy and one other. The tweet from trump said there goes two seats thst were sure things  good job jeff (#sarcasm).

the clear insinuation is DONT Shmuck WITH REPUBLICAN SEATS ESPECIALLY GUYS I WAS BOYS WITH. Essentially. just go after democrsts jeff. Im sorry u dont see the blazing audacity of that sentiment and how it accentuates EXACTLY what ive said about the upcoming "trump swamp". U are completely taken with this crook and the propaganda machine behind him. This Q stuff is carefully orchestrated whorseshit from a group of people who want to fill the vacuum left by the clinton foundation. Im almost done debating this its so fukking obvious

19 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Of course it's b u l ls h i t.  But the leftwing scum are pushing it to motivate their stinking base.  Rise up republicans.  Don't let these scum win the November elections.  MAGA.

Yep, don't let it slip by and forget about voting.

My biggest concern is Voting Fraud.

We just saw implications of that in the recent Special Election a few weeks back.

19 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

the cpnnection to trump is that he critisized sessions for going ahead with the case against this guy and one other. The tweet from trump said there goes two seats thst were sure things  good job jeff (#sarcasm).

the clear insinuation is DONT Shmuck WITH REPUBLICAN SEATS ESPECIALLY GUYS I WAS BOYS WITH. Essentially. just go after democrsts jeff. Im sorry u dont see the blazing audacity of that sentiment and how it accentuates EXACTLY what ive said about the upcoming "trump swamp". U are completely taken with this crook and the propaganda machine behind him. This Q stuff is carefully orchestrated whorseshit from a group of people who want to fill the vacuum left by the clinton foundation. Im almost done debating this its so fukking obvious

You just proved my point.

Now people think POTUS and Sessions are feuding, they're moving to support / defend Sessions.

The two R's are Swamp creatures (corruption) - may be either RINO's or Never Trumpers, I don't know.

Just because they're R's doesn't mean they're on the same page - look at McStain, Flake, and others.

He's taking two Lemons and making Lemonade by using them to add distance between himself and Sessions.

Few upcoming events / possible trigger points to keep on your Radar.

- Twitter & FB CEO's testifying this week in regards to censoring.

- Kavanaugh confirmation Hearings. Word is, confirmation could be the trigger for declassifying documents (FISA, OIG 1.x, etc.).

- OIG 2.0 is rumored to be coming out September / October. This is totally different from the 1.x we're still waiting on for some declassification.

- Mueller final report.

Ah, Mueller report.

Let's run a little hypothetical scenario on this.

image.png.c96877998a32c2e425c0486e51d245d2.png

https://truepundit.com/giuliani-trump-legal-team-may-try-to-block-mueller-from-releasing-final-report/

This doesn't look like a positive does it ?

Think certain folks may get in an uproar demanding the release before Mid Terms ?

I can see it a mile away, they've had their hopes pinned to this since it started.

What happens if this report comes out saying POTUS is squeaky clean ?

What if it shows that it is actually the other side guilty of collusion (which it is) ?

They're not going to be able to say this is Politically motivated/timed since they're the ones demanding the release.

Can you imagine ?

How many times have we seen similar situations play out this way ?

I've seen a few other interesting "signals" from POTUS today.

I'll try to cover them later if nothing major pushes them to the back.

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I have to admit Trump baffles me a lot.

I think something is up.

Qmap.pub is offline, and there is talk that 4Chan has been taken down and wiped clean.

This was submitted shortly after that Tweet :

image.png.bcd3b59159fb2f51a7a68b3e29b17d9e.png

What if she is / was part of the plan (suspected) and is working with POTUS ?

I'm going to dump some stuff here just in case, it may not be well coordinated.

image.png.9cc39ee110ba4f5024b6fdad21674dd1.png

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/09/05/trump-classified-documents-russia-808316

image.png.1878065d7f79c144bb8e32fe996c39d8.png

image.png.99bc8cb1317933a6cd524017b8ecf7ee.png

https://saraacarter.com/president-trump-may-declassify-the-20-fisa-docs-congress-wants/

image.thumb.png.c121299c31f62b8b4d0dbd41c436cb0e.png

image.png.92d7061da5a9658b99fcbf40803dcaa6.png

There's video link, but I'm starting to see Site issues, so here's a transcript of the pertinent parts :

image.thumb.png.124be56e8b445ec45799b2f7899c9a64.png

image.png.f7930e388ab3f236ac225ec692da2563.png

This is the "TREASON" Tweet   .   .   .   Q+ is believed to be POTUS.

image.png.3f8dc9fa55033e93d49c439b4c6adf17.png

This may be a part of what is coming.

image.png.7d28e5787b0b9884a53f2800f1df597b.png

It had to be requested to look legit.

image.png.4191c21d4a77b1b94b3d1fde26986b9c.png

More going on here, this one is both overt and covert.

image.thumb.png.7e4ce8006f27a28bf1a78d293bff41d8.png

image.png.40b3cea6a22ec0b9d3ec9a862127bcc5.png

Secondary (or tertiary) meaning ?

image.png.bff307aea9bee62c4697ef40598ecdf3.png

NYT has problems.

If moves from RICO to Sedition to Treason is yet to be seen.

This is going to be a busy week.

Still wondering if Kavanaugh will be hold up on declassification, need to figure out when the vote is for his confirmation.

trump was shook today when he was talking about thst NY times piece. I was floored by that puece fir two reasons. First, and most obvious, if its true its unprrcedented in american politics. Second. and equally profound, is if that piece is anti trump deep state rubbish. The times wouldnt do that unless there was majir strong arming. Like theres tape of the owner doing too much. Their balls are out on the block if that "senior admin official" is bs.

I want this sht now front and center. If the people working for trump feel as that article says they do, Trump needs militarily removed and tgese people need to come out front and center and make their case to the american people. Otherwise this does smell like a deep state hack job. If even like 50% of that article is valid trump needs removed from office tommorrow. But im tired of "anonymous sources". If these people are bullshtting it is treason and they ought to go to jail. This isnt dirty politics anymore, this is fukking with our democracy. 

35 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

trump was shook today when he was talking about thst NY times piece. I was floored by that puece fir two reasons. First, and most obvious, if its true its unprrcedented in american politics. Second. and equally profound, is if that piece is anti trump deep state rubbish. The times wouldnt do that unless there was majir strong arming. Like theres tape of the owner doing too much. Their balls are out on the block if that "senior admin official" is bs.

I want this sht now front and center. If the people working for trump feel as that article says they do, Trump needs militarily removed and tgese people need to come out front and center and make their case to the american people. Otherwise this does smell like a deep state hack job. If even like 50% of that article is valid trump needs removed from office tommorrow. But im tired of "anonymous sources". If these people are bullshtting it is treason and they ought to go to jail. This isnt dirty politics anymore, this is fukking with our democracy. 

I have long suspected that very conservative former military in Pompeo, Mattis and/or Kelly have stayed on to protect American National Security from this bumbling fool we have for a president. Seven Days in May author also wrote a similar one in which the president was mentally unstable and needed removal by those closet to him who understood the implications. I suspect after that fiasco in Helsinki they it combined with his ridiculous claim that the NK nuclear problem was now solved has convinced them to protect our country. 25th amendment has apparently been discussed among those who are part of the inside resistance.

Just now, TexasAg1969 said:

. 25th amendment has apparently been discussed among those who are part of the inside resistance.

right, which furthers my point we need this handled tommorrow. If its true, off with him....if this is bs or embellished at all.. .these people disseminating this need to be thrown in jail. Theres no middle ground here. If kelly is one of these people and he's not coming forward.....i dunno, he needs to piss off with trump then.

but im dead serious as much as i personally dont like trump...if this is a hit job the multiple levels of complicity is profoubd and its essentialky a civil war. If dems are complicit so be it. All thst means is that crooks have usurped the liberal cause/ideology and ill look for another center to center left platform. 

im becoming less and less inclined to even be in the same building as the u.s anthem is being played. That song means "nothing" in the face of all this multi sided corruption. What is anyone observing that song for at this point? The seething corruption that we're literally swimming in daily? I feel more patriotism to ohio and the cleveland fukking browns than i do for this country at this point, real talk. 

This has been a War ever since Trump was Elected.

Everything that's going on is evidence to that point.

Look at the insanity and all the numerous antics we've seen.

Has anyone ever seen the nonsense and disrespect we've seen the past year and a half before ?

Seriously.

image.png.716354966df1e156c18aa5f9f1f41a35.png

This is just from today.

image.png.8d8036c8895122c03c48583dc862a66c.png

The NYT bit, if there really is a person doing that, the odds are extremely high that POTUS knows who it is.

He doesn't Tweet about stuff he doesn't already know.

If there is no such person, when the Feds pay the NYT a visit, and they deny / refuse to reveal, that will make them look like co conspirators.

BIG trouble, may be the end of NYT.

Even if they worm out of it, they're caught in a massive lie they're trying to pass off on the Public.

They've got serious problems.

This whole scenario may well be an elaborate trap to take them down.

There's a bit more backstory involving a few other Media outlets that seem tied to this as well, haven't had time to look into it more.

So I guess Kavanaugh gets voted on tomorrow or the next day.

FISA declass is expected to be by Friday.

Might really see some screaming Demons around that time - don't be surprised at any "distractions".

I expect things to start getting very interesting with these declassifications.

Other fears ?

Word is the Military asked Trump to run vs their other option.

I have no worries about his cognitive abilities - this is his show.

North Korea ?

My, what timing for that to come back up :

image.png.1f38979a264c4ec1afd6afede7cba588.png

Followed by :

image.png.b97f9c58c8cee987f8213aee9ea6f74b.png

And this :

image.png.ae929c0d17fac947e2e0ec2b1f0a9999.png

Done deal.

So, do things seem to be speeding up as we get closer to Nov 6 ?

Crazy day.

7 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

right, which furthers my point we need this handled tommorrow. If its true, off with him....if this is bs or embellished at all.. .these people disseminating this need to be thrown in jail. Theres no middle ground here. If kelly is one of these people and he's not coming forward.....i dunno, he needs to piss off with trump then.

but im dead serious as much as i personally dont like trump...if this is a hit job the multiple levels of complicity is profoubd and its essentialky a civil war. If dems are complicit so be it. All thst means is that crooks have usurped the liberal cause/ideology and ill look for another center to center left platform. 

In my mind the proper way to handle this should have been to go to the Mueller investigation as a group and share everything they know IF it includes information that he is truly Kompromat by the Russians and is complicit in the downfall of the U.S. as a democracy. If they have nothing other than to say he's a bumbling fool endangering our national security, then they should have all resigned as a group and publicized the reasons why they were leaving in detail with specific examples of how they believe he is a danger to this democracy. He may be a bumbling fool, but that just makes him an elected fool. I agree that to govern by fiat by anyone either individually or collectively is illegal and they should be prosecuted in open court for effectively running a coup. Either way it is obvious that I finally agree with Trump, someone or several persons in the WH is or are traitors and should be brought to justice. And that includes him if the evidence is proven in court. Or them/or some one if THAT evidence is proven in court. Things cannot stand as they are if the NYT op-ed is accurate.

9 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

I was shocked even the biased liberal (part of the resistance) NY Times would run a hit piece op ed like that using an anonymous author. That is where journalism is today. The spineless coward who wrote this needs to come out of the shadows and face up to the charges they are hurling otherwise this should be given no credibility. I thought it was kind of humorous the anonymous author listed off some nice achievements that have happened under Trump's administration and then takes the credit for them. How noble of them. 

Holy cow, what did I wake up too today ?

image.png.a80191081456144defdeefe5d8669fb2.png

image.png.abd845015465e3b732042cc5104a0b71.png

Yes, Amy Comey Barret is the odds on favorite as the next Supreme Court pick - likely replacing Ginsberg.

That expulsion comment is no joke.

image.png.a47a5e47b019e076b7976f641bf1134d.png

The only reason these people are doing this is because of what is going to be exposed about them when (no if's) they lose control (think RINO / Never Trumpers).

All over the place today before something else crazy breaks loose.

Here's the video before it disappears with some very interesting & important questioning :

For those still poo pooing Tribunals as a possibility   .   .   .   here it is as settled by The Supreme Court.

that NYT piece is shaking people the fuk out. Even my conservative father was highly dubious they would fake that, it would be the immediate end of that paper. As for trumps people calling the times treasonous, how? This official clearly approached them. Now perhaps that official is full of sht and part of an inside derp state hack.job, possible......but how is a newspaper not going to run with that piece?

Omg had fox or breitbart run a piece like that from a Sr obama offocial all of u woyld be screaming pullitzer without really knowing how to spell it. All of u fruitcakes would educate urselves on the history of the pullitzer prize because now ofc the media is a hallowed institution of american democracy and a lynchpin of our greatness. Oh yeah, i can "clearly" see the local monkeys hopping around here like walter cronkite