THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

33 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

that NYT piece is shaking people the fuk out. Even my conservative father was highly dubious they would fake that, it would be the immediate end of that paper. As for trumps people calling the times treasonous, how? This official clearly approached them. Now perhaps that official is full of sht and part of an inside derp state hack.job, possible......but how is a newspaper not going to run with that piece?

Omg had fox or breitbart run a piece like that from a Sr obama offocial all of u woyld be screaming pullitzer without really knowing how to spell it. All of u fruitcakes would educate urselves on the history of the pullitzer prize because now ofc the media is a hallowed institution of american democracy and a lynchpin of our greatness. Oh yeah, i can "clearly" see the local monkeys hopping around here like walter cronkite

First of all the biased NY Times would have never approved an op ed like that out of the Obama administration and allow it to be done anonymously. There are many disgruntled employees with axes to grind .They would have demanded the person go on record and not hide in the shadows. With Trump the standard is different. The timing of the anonymous article is just a little suspiciously timed with the Woodward book. The only reason the media should ever use anonymous sources would be in cases where a person or their family may be put in harms way not because of possibly losing a job. We have whistle blower protection laws to cover that.

19 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

First of all the biased NY Times would have never approved an op ed like that out of the Obama administration and allow it to be done anonymously. There are many disgruntled employees with axes to grind .They would have demanded the person go on record and not hide in the shadows. With Trump the standard is different. The timing of the anonymous article is just a little suspiciously timed with the Woodward book. The only reason the media should ever use anonymous sources would be in cases where a person or their family may be put in harms way not because of possibly losing a job. We have whistle blower protection laws to cover that.

didnt trump call the potential source "treasonous"? Fat chance whistle blower laws protect him/her. They didnt protect that NSA girl did they? And yeah, the nyt would never have run that piece against the obama admin.....which is why i said breitbart/fox which would have run it with full erection emoji's. Dont play with me u know they would

1 minute ago, Clevfan4life said:

didnt trump call the potential source "treasonous"? Fat chance whistle blower laws protect him/her. They didnt protect that NSA girl did they? And yeah, the nyt would never have run that piece against the obama admin.....which is why i said breitbart/fox which would have run it with full erection emoji's. Dont play with me u know they would

Trump's tweeting is what it is although sedition might be more accurate. The NSA girl is not a good comparison, what the anonymous NY Times source disclosed was not anything classified. I would just point out about the NY Times I see them lauded all the time as being so prestigious  blah, blah blah when most conservatives see them for being what they are which is an extension of the DNC.

2 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

1 hour ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Trump's tweeting is what it is although sedition might be more accurate. The NSA girl is not a good comparison, what the anonymous NY Times source disclosed was not anything classified. I would just point out about the NY Times I see them lauded all the time as being so prestigious  blah, blah blah when most conservatives see them for being what they are which is an extension of the DNC.

You are missing some important information.

Watch the Kavanaugh video on the previous page.

We are in a State of War (since a few days after 9/11).

In addition too that, we are also under a National Emergency Declaration effective 12/21/17 (E.O.).

If there is someone actively working to overthrow a duly Elected Administration, you are looking at Treason.

This is right before the Booker CYA came out.

Explains a lot of stuff in this.

Once the AJ stuff comes up there are only a few more minor items - up to that point, good stuff.

FWIW - another one tagged by Q.

image.png.d5e362c4e3716588a54d9349e0e94c40.png

https://breaking911.com/heads-up-nationwide-emergency-alert-system-test-planned/

image.png.2d24941a99924b6f2fad42c552fe6f66.png

From way back, this relates.

image.thumb.png.084be70cc442a985c5662e91e9399323.png

Last time this was a Head Fake used to snag some DS assets (unknown at the time - disinfo is necessary).

With everything going on right now and the possible timing   .   .   .   something to keep in the back of you mind.

Still seeing outages all over the Country today on multiple systems.

xChans and other Sites are getting hammered, and I'm seeing Site issues here as I post this.

Hasn't been brought up but note that Alex Jones was subpoenaed by Mueller a couple days ago.

Jerome Corsi was subpoenaed by Mueller yesterday.

Today, Twitter permanently banned Alex Jones / Info Wars.

Not a follower, but it's of note to some of the craziness going on, as well as the level of censorship.

the idea of "anon.." is the stir up trouble inside of Trump's admin. That is my thought on it.

Maybe it's Trump's chef that can't figure out how to make American Toast.

We were out with friends for breakfast in N.C....and I ordered two pieces of

American Toast. The waitress frowned at me and asked what that was. I explained that you take a piece of sliced bread, and you dip it in egg and fry it. She says that is called "French Toast"> I just frowned back and said "That is in France..."

So, she grinned and ordered my American Toast.

Sometimes, you just have to be patient with people.....

i actually might agree with cal, this anon piece smacks of a shtstarter. Make what is already a paranoid man and take him over the edge. Cnt ommarrossa was hinting it might even be someone in his own family, its pretty clear this is psyche warfare. 

as i said befire if this anon piece is even 50% true the military should remove him from office. This anonymous sht, including this Q business on the right.....is all just fukking with the american people. We're in the middle of a war between two deepstates

36 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

i actually might agree with cal, this anon piece smacks of a shtstarter. Make what is already a paranoid man and take him over the edge. Cnt ommarrossa was hinting it might even be someone in his own family, its pretty clear this is psyche warfare. 

as i said befire if this anon piece is even 50% true the military should remove him from office. This anonymous sht, including this Q business on the right.....is all just fukking with the american people. We're in the middle of a war between two deepstates

Trump was heavily ridiculed in the media early on for suggesting he had been spied on and yet look at what has come out so far with the FBI having a spy in the Trump campaign, the FBI spying on their campaign through the back door by illegally getting FISA warrants on Carter Page, Trump Tower under surveillance and all the shenanigans that have come to light. Trump was also ridiculed for claiming there was a deep state out to sabotage his presidency and he has been proven right again. I agree with something Sean Hannity has said for a long time that the corruption of power and abuses in government agencies like the FBI, CIA and DOJ to both help Hillary Clinton win and defeat Trump is one of the biggest scandals in our country yet the fake news has never given this the coverage it deserves because it doesn't fit their agenda or anti Trump narrative.

• Upvote 1

cool story about hannity but ive paid attn to.him for years, he's part of the "other" deep state. Its exactly as i said, two deep states fighting each other over control of who gets to exploit us. When Bush came to power and had both senate abd house as rep, hannity crooned over whether the dems would ever come to power again and if the party was essentually over. Dems did the same thing when obama came in also with both the house and senate. 

The deep state is a fixed thing that will never go away.....what we're seeing is people fighting over who gets to control it

Hmmm, I thought the Woodward thing was settled.

Let's take a closer look at this "Reporter".

image.png.b52479c9be58e07464e727be6ccbff03.png

Actually, it wasn't just a TS Clearance.

image.png.f6ad1d3c620673c593a2c0833ea880e5.png

http://www.oilempire.us/watergate.html

Wowser, those are some pretty serious credentials for someone that is just a "Reporter".

Seems he's not the most honest guy either.

image.png.120769f70c731b9602262b710b154abc.png

http://www.watergate.com/Woodward-Haig-Connection/Woodward-Haig-Connection.aspx

Note that POTUS tags him as a Dem "Operative" as well.

As POTUS, he would certainly have access to this type of info.

Going back even further, isn't it interesting that a person with these kind of credentials was a key player in Watergate ?

History is not what it seems, and even today we are seeing them actively erasing/removing history.

2 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Trump was heavily ridiculed in the media early on for suggesting he had been spied on and yet look at what has come out so far with the FBI having a spy in the Trump campaign, the FBI spying on their campaign through the back door by illegally getting FISA warrants on Carter Page, Trump Tower under surveillance and all the shenanigans that have come to light. Trump was also ridiculed for claiming there was a deep state out to sabotage his presidency and he has been proven right again. I agree with something Sean Hannity has said for a long time that the corruption of power and abuses in government agencies like the FBI, CIA and DOJ to both help Hillary Clinton win and defeat Trump is one of the biggest scandals in our country yet the fake news has never given this the coverage it deserves because it doesn't fit their agenda or anti Trump narrative.

Multiple spies / plants in reality.

• Upvote 1

but didnt woodward always acknowledge his background is what made him gois at his job as a DC journalist? im ambivalebt about woodward as frankly i dont know enough about him. But this seems like just another attempt by the red state to discredit someone from the blue state.

and didnt red staties laud some of the less flattering parts of woodwards book on obama? picky chooseys choosey pickies? but some punjabi faggot makes a movie about obama as audaciously ridiculous and outlandish as anything moore ever made and its a pullitzer worthy documentary.🙄

49 minutes ago, Clevfan4life said:

but didnt woodward always acknowledge his background is what made him gois at his job as a DC journalist? im ambivalebt about woodward as frankly i dont know enough about him. But this seems like just another attempt by the red state to discredit someone from the blue state.

and didnt red staties laud some of the less flattering parts of woodwards book on obama? picky chooseys choosey pickies? but some punjabi faggot makes a movie about obama as audaciously ridiculous and outlandish as anything moore ever made and its a pullitzer worthy documentary.🙄

I know the kind of stuff Woodward wrote in his new book sells with the public but I was disappointed in the tabloid journalism and thought Woodward would have written a better book with more substance on policy instead of the TMZ stuff. It seems to be a rehash of the discredited Michael Wolff's book with anonymous stories about Trump. I heard one person yesterday say that he knew for a fact the story about Trumps alleged ranting in a White House meeting about Afghanistan was not what went down at all because he was in the meeting. He said he was impressed how Trump handled the meeting asking the generals questions he thought any president should ask about our goals , strategy to win and exit strategy. 

Expected the confirmation vote on Kavanaugh, but apparently the timing's not there yet.

Saw some truly disgusting displays of protest beyond anything I've ever seen before - hard to imagine these are civil people.

We also didn't get the Declass yet (that too was expected), but I'm still thinking the Kavanaugh confirmation is the trigger for that.

A few quick hits this Evening as I haven't had a lot of time digging today.

Sept 20 seems to be a possible convergence date.

Really hoping it's a dud or is neutralized before then, but just be aware.

It's a Thursday, and I really hope it's a totally boring day - let's see how good our IC is.

How serious are things looking ?

image.png.f7ed9e87f157cb10c7d1718c4a5ef5e1.png

If Spygate isn't the Deep State's main concern, what is ?

I have clues, but I don't have the connection most of these other folk have.

I think I've skirted some of it, but it's likely much deeper and worse than I know.

Body count continues to climb.

image.png.54fdf05e9f6d1060efed78e8d6a94ee1.png

https://truepundit.com/mystery-as-mueller-key-witness-professor-who-used-papadopoulos-to-set-up-donald-trump-is-presumed-dead/

This is still a hot topic, and seems there may actually be something too it - but it's not playing the way people think.

image.png.c7cc4a433eda7027f99c7c60bc2712fd.png

Why do I use Dilley so much ?

Guy is sharp, has good instincts and a very high accuracy rate.

He also has multiple inside (Intel) connections.

I've seen a couple names floated on this already, but I have no idea for sure.

The wages of Fake News.

image.png.2e48a66b0f203449d1a113655311256c.png

Serious stuff.

Foreign entities are involved   .   .   .   that Kavanaugh video is extremely pertinent to this.

Minimum is RICO, the video should clue in as to how high the crimes could go.

May be time to pay the Piper.

image.png.dfdad098bb8b5119e32c62dc9b3de649.png

Yes, he and Mueller are dirty, and yes they are (apparently) working for POTUS.

Part of a Plea deal ?

That would be my best guess.

Rosenstein is one of a handful that signed off on the FISA / renewals, but I believe he has even more dirt than that.

This one is getting really hot, there is even talk that this may not have even gone to the FISA Court and was just signed off - OUCH.

Historic things of epic proportions taking place, these next few months are going to be amazing.

the whole business is the "Big Serious Trouble" i kept referring to for years...

except I never could quite figure out just what the trouble was going to be.

Now, it's exploding. Grand Jury on Mccabe. The truth out about Orr and his wife who worked for fusion gps,

the dirty dealings of strzok, page, mueller, mueller's little hitman corrupt prosecutor Weissman, Rosenstein, Comey,

Sally Yates, rosenstein's wife, clapper, brennan, steelelk, lynch, holder, obaMao, and you just wait til the FISA "applications" come out.

Meanwhile, I wonder about the FISA judge who was referred to by Strzok as "we have a judge/friend"... was that judge complicit in the fraud?

I'm probably even missing names on the list....

Uranium One, folks.

The mystery of Benghazi. They let them get overrun and be murdered, and refused to help them.

Soros donation of 100,000 to mccain's "foundation"

Blow the lid off all the way. The American People deserve to know what has been going on for decades.

Now, I think some of this stuff might be accurate: who knows?

http://theglobalelite.org/globalists/

NOTE:

" On 19 February 1961, President John F. Kennedy issued a Statement abolishing the Operations Coordinating Board. "

and, obviously, JFK was murdered in Nov 63.

and Reagan was an ardent America nationalist.

He was also shot - attempted murder.

Now the deep state globalists hate Trump.

Big serious trouble if they get to overturn our election and all of us.

On 9/8/2018 at 5:35 AM, calfoxwc said:

the whole business is the "Big Serious Trouble" i kept referring to for years...

except I never could quite figure out just what the trouble was going to be.

Now, it's exploding. Grand Jury on Mccabe. The truth out about Orr and his wife who worked for fusion gps,

the dirty dealings of strzok, page, mueller, mueller's little hitman corrupt prosecutor Weissman, Rosenstein, Comey,

Sally Yates, rosenstein's wife, clapper, brennan, steelelk, lynch, holder, obaMao, and you just wait til the FISA "applications" come out.

Meanwhile, I wonder about the FISA judge who was referred to by Strzok as "we have a judge/friend"... was that judge complicit in the fraud?

I'm probably even missing names on the list....

Uranium One, folks.

The mystery of Benghazi. They let them get overrun and be murdered, and refused to help them.

Soros donation of 100,000 to mccain's "foundation"

Blow the lid off all the way. The American People deserve to know what has been going on for decades.

Now, I think some of this stuff might be accurate: who knows?

http://theglobalelite.org/globalists/

NOTE:

" On 19 February 1961, President John F. Kennedy issued a Statement abolishing the Operations Coordinating Board. "

and, obviously, JFK was murdered in Nov 63.

and Reagan was an ardent America nationalist.

He was also shot - attempted murder.

Now the deep state globalists hate Trump.

Big serious trouble if they get to overturn our election and all of us.

The seriousness of the "Big Trouble" continues to grow by the day.

It's amazing how much has changed and how far we've come in such a relatively short time considering how long it took us to get into this mess.

Yep, it's been confirmed that a Grand Jury has been impaneled for at least six months - so far only McCabe has been identified as a target.

Some other potential big targets have been conspicuously quiet the last few months   .   .   .  

There are so many scandals that have been revealed it's difficult to keep up with them all.

And it's deeper than even what we're seeing, as amazing as some of that is.

Globalist off site meetings ?

Which one ?

There are several that for the most part have just been ignored (Bilderberg is one, and the one Trump went to last year is another).

That link reminds me of the theme that many Shows/Movies are stick it in your face realities - taunts.

In this case, "Real Men" comes to mind, or "Men in Black" - minus the Aliens.

The way some things are going, I would not be surprised if "The Enquirer" was more legit than what we're getting from MSM.

Buzz for this upcoming week, Tuesday=Tuesday, 17 years ago (17=Q).

Some Congressmen officially requested declass of docs this weekend, could be the day it drops.

18 hours ago, JAFBF said:

ur getting larp baited so hard ed. I hope you'll be ok when it cones out. i mean the sentence "they wouldnt, would they?"......pure line casting

7 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

ur getting larp baited so hard ed. I hope you'll be ok when it cones out. i mean the sentence "they wouldnt, would they?"......pure line casting

It's possible.

image.png.39577ad4b136cdf539fa6b64af8873d5.png

https://nypost.com/2018/09/10/young-blood-could-be-the-secret-to-long-lasting-health-study/?utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=SocialFlow

What if there's more too it than just this   .   .   .  

image.png.5ba728da62f72e76943e69d8ff05ec65.png

File for future reference.

Not what I was planning on this Evening, but there is relevance to previous items.

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, meme and text

Maybe people are waking up to it   .   .   .   or it was all Fraud.

image.png.b96235424a4b856256bb770b75f1b00b.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/09/the-thrill-is-gone-former-president-obama-only-gets-750-at-campaign-event-in-far-left-california/

image.png.8b51ed4c8eb32f5c42865d7ba68cad81.png

image.png.665300f41612f397ce5c39c98ef66c99.png

Yeah, all those sealer records of of his   .   .   .  

• Upvote 1