THE BROWNS BOARD

Story time . . . Swamp draining ( . . . )

JAFBF

the hacking story doesnt make sense either, why would blackhawks be on site because someone overseas hacked observatories? the impending solar storm theory also doesnt hold up.If they wanted shut down the observatory for that they'd have to shut down all of them around the globe. Plus u dont need a massive operation to shoo some science civvies out of a building and tell em to take a week off. only thing i can think of is they had info the observatiry might be a terrorist target? ehh, makes no sense

12 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

palestinians are our enemies? iran is not our enemy either unless we insist on fukking with them.

Palestinian leadership wing supports Hamas 

Iran is a known state sponsor of Hezbollah

Both are hell bent to destroy Israel...  (and they hate* us too)

image.png.b891b985d17bbff9788de70471bc5c

I would like to hear what was hypothesized.

not talking about sun flare / night lights - is this modern day "Fatima"? 

* not a believer in the so called religious apparitions  but the  supernatural event that is typically kept quiet in the USA.

(see FBI involvement)

2 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

exactly. The "palestinians" could have had their own country a long, long time ago, but they

hated Jews so much, they refused to have their country share borders with them.

freaking haters thrive on the hate.

Just sick.

Iranian gov is the same. Been going on for centuries. It's their culture.

and it's true - that is what influenced the nazis to hate Jews. They learned from the arabic

haters, to project their need for absolute power, on and because of, a group that isn't them.

The Jews. And Americans.

5 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

* not a believer in the so called religious apparitions  but the  supernatural event that is typically kept quiet in the USA.

(see FBI involvement)

theres a video/pic floating around that allegedly shows two huge objects pass infront of the sun. And a few hours later observatories were shut down

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

thats between israel and palestine, nothing to do with us. Israel was built on the torn down houses of peasants kicked off land their families cultivated fir thousands of years. Thats just a fact. You can be pro israel thats fine, but we're going to acknowledge facts. So israel has to deal with a militant wing of people they fukked, just like we dealt with angry native americans for a long time. Its between hamas and israel until hamas carries out a terror attack on the u.s

oh, the so-called "palestinians" could have had their own state.

they didn't want the Jews to have THEIR own state.

The "Palestinians" wanted all of it, and put violence on the Jews immediately.

read and learn  the facts.

and, the emotionally knee jerk false narratives need to go away.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=18&ved=2ahUKEwiEldO4s7vdAhWByIMKHR-WCCQ4ChAWMAd6BAgDEAI&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwarwick.ac.uk%2Ffac%2Farts%2Fhistory%2Fstudents%2Fmodules%2Fhi173%2Fclassesandreading%2Fwarsof1948%2Fweek_7_lecture_on_israel.pptx&usg=AOvVaw2WAamaXkURgfLgMhOUwBsN

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, FairHooker11 said:

(see FBI involvement)

I'm going to catch all kinds of flak on this.

These are not my theories, I'm just going to relay what I've seen around.

Will have a few video clips as well to answer another post on this subject   <--- Will post separately, this is getting long.

There is still not a definitive answer on what is going on, and the Anons are still digging on this as well bringing in new info.

A couple of odd bits still remain for me that I'm not sure how they fit.

* Blackhawks - could be in case they suspected they might need to raid/assault the facility.

* Post Office closure (New Mexico) - I'm not sure what's up with this.

* Area evacuation - could fall in the the raid/assault category, still a little odd.

Still offline, plus a check of NASA's SOHO Satellite Telescope comes up with this.

(had to blow this up a little so the text was readable here.)

image.thumb.png.af673fecea653f32a64fb17663dcab92.png

Okay, when I first saw about the New Mexico Observatory a few days ago I didn't know anything about the others, indications were it was just this one.

The original hypothesis was the Cabal / DS was doing a Hail Mary and they were going to use this as cover for hiding a massive Solar Mass Ejection / Magnetic Storm.

There was not actually going to be a SME, but instead they were going to use this as cover for an EMP.

I pretty much brushed it off at the time, there's been so much other stuff going on.

Yesterday, when I saw that all the other Solar Observatories went offline at the same time it was the first thing that came to mind - especially if these were Radio Telescopes (EM).

So my dig began.

One other theory along the same lines that came up was Project Blue Beam, or FIRESIGN as it's now called.

These too could use EM & Holograms as the theory goes to simulate the Return of Christ (Blue Beam original) or an Alien Arrival/Invasion.

I posted about FIRESIGN long ago when that long cylindrical Asteroid was spotted at the edge of our Solar System as the MSM was pushing it as a possible Alien ship.

These being Optical Observatories basically leads to ruling these out.

Yes, of course Aliens being detected was thrown out there as well, but was quickly dismissed as there are other Optical Telescopes that are not Solar Observatories that should pick something like that up.

So a common point is the Sun.

This next theory actually ties some pieces together (there is an audio clip somewhere).

image.png.462a1b7b1b79bd579b018ba4819e2e40.png

Connecting some pieces.

These Solar Observatories were hacked (thanks Hildebeast for selling everything you could get your grubby mitts on) around the Globe.

Supposedly, the New Mexico one was also used to spy on White Sands.

Since these are all geographically separated they can cover a huge range of the Globe.

These Observatories are linked together (Network), and the Sensors (Computer controlled) are used to assist in focusing (multiple triangulation).

Hacking brings in the FBI.

Tower work confirms Sensors (hacked ?).

9 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

theres a video/pic floating around that allegedly shows two huge objects pass infront of the sun. And a few hours later observatories were shut down

This one ?

df7241e2d272cab319da15d4500ed781f62ebba5

That may be the Moon, not sure if the SDO Satellite is Geo-Sync orbit or not.

Back to Earth, I meant to do this one yesterday before I got derailed.

image.png.2ea1f2e8d41fda5dab1759b012e2bcee.png

https://truepundit.com/mcconnells-fall-senate-plans-seem-to-involve-more-trump-appointed-judges-and-fewer-democratic-senators/

image.thumb.png.c657f44750326c0d85db838ad7ec112c.png

Looks like all that obstruction has a price after all.

This is how it should be done to put an end to this BS, POTUS still nominations that haven't been approved.

Had a little more time this morning to dig into the Observatory story.

Still no explanation, but it seems there are only six others that were shutdown/taken offline, not the twelve or so initially listed.

The others listed were offline due to expansion/construction, bad links, and a couple had login restrictions.

Have not been able to confirm Federal involvement in the other six either.

The New Mexico one seems to be the focal point, so this may boil down to espionage.

Don't know why the other six are/were offline or why the Post Office is shutdown and the area evacuated.

14 hours ago, Clevfan4life said:

“It is not a disconnected fact … that American women entering the labor force from 1973 to 2009 added three and a half trillion dollars to our economy. Right?” Clinton said during a “Rise Up for Roe” rally protesting U.S. Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.

she has a point. 

Yes, the Man Hours added are definitely tangible.

image.png.c589e72af886b46d58679fb9a31e3e86.png

I see nothing Christian like in this though - quite the opposite in fact.

1 minute ago, JAFBF said:

Yes, the Man Hours added are definitely tangible.

image.png.c589e72af886b46d58679fb9a31e3e86.png

I see nothing Christian like in this though - quite the opposite in fact.

no one ever said abortion is nice. Even most liberals agree that abortion is distasteful. But in the end, educated people understand the multi variables involved here. Full disclosure, an ex gf of mine had an abortion and frankly its one of the best things that could have possibly ever happened to me. Being tied to that woman for 18 years would not just have been damaging to me, but she would have utterly ran that poor kid into an insane asylum within 18 years. The term zero regret diesnt convey adequately what a goid thing it was she had an abortion. I know dogmatically u guys dont want to accept this but thats why ur losing the argument, because young people see the multitudes of variables excluding extreme cases of rape and incest, that often necessitate abortions. 

On 9/15/2018 at 9:09 AM, Clevfan4life said:

no one ever said abortion is nice. Even most liberals agree that abortion is distasteful. But in the end, educated people understand the multi variables involved here. Full disclosure, an ex gf of mine had an abortion and frankly its one of the best things that could have possibly ever happened to me. Being tied to that woman for 18 years would not just have been damaging to me, but she would have utterly ran that poor kid into an insane asylum within 18 years. The term zero regret diesnt convey adequately what a goid thing it was she had an abortion. I know dogmatically u guys dont want to accept this but thats why ur losing the argument, because young people see the multitudes of variables excluding extreme cases of rape and incest, that often necessitate abortions. 

The point is her hypocrisy/insanity in saying there is anything Christian about it.

This is how far out of touch these people are, and they think continually shoveling this BS will change that.

Tell a big enough Lie long enough   .   .   .

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

u do understand who made a living doing exactly what u just described, right? someone who's been doing that openly since the bee gees were a thing.......right bro?

All of them.

The Swamp, and it's much bigger than I thought when I started this.

40 minutes ago, JAFBF said:

All of them.

The Swamp, and it's much bigger than I thought when I started this.

i dont know how old u are but im late 30's, i remember the 80's and 90's when no one anywhere questioned what a lying pos scumbag he was. And when he got something in his mind he dug in and lied and lied and lied some more till there were so many lies u couldnt unravel mt bullsht so it was just dropped. Theres a clinixal diagnosis for exactly tgat kind of behavior

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

i dont know how old u are but im late 30's, i remember the 80's and 90's when no one anywhere questioned what a lying pos scumbag he was. And when he got something in his mind he dug in and lied and lied and lied some more till there were so many lies u couldnt unravel mt bullsht so it was just dropped. Theres a clinixal diagnosis for exactly tgat kind of behavior

Reagan was last decent POTUS we've had, and he got somewhat Hamstrung and was unable to do all that he wanted.

He too was into Swamp draining, but not to the scale of what we're seeing now.

Before that, JFK and possibly Nixon.

Yeah, Nixon.

With all the stuff that's coming out, I'm not so sure he wasn't set up.

Not squeaky clean, but after what happened to JFK precautions may have been needed.