• Sam Darnold
    • Saquon Barkley
    • Josh Allen
    • Baker Mayfield
    • Bradley Chubb
    • Josh Rosen
    • Trade out
    • Other

Then the bet is your taking Darnold #1 and I'm taking Barkley #1.

If Darnold goes forth or the Browns draft Mayfield #1 it's a wash. You have to actually hit on your pick. 

I should get odds just because I'm taking the tougher bet. But I'm confident in my assessments. 

The bet will be for signature and not money. 

We must both agree before hand the signature we'll add to the bottom of every post.

The signature will be displayed until the conclusion of the first Pre-season game.

Do you want to bet? 

*Edit* 

- Due to the "odds" I should be receiving for taking the tougher bet, I want you to accept signature display for 1 complete season.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

The bet is 100 American dollars.

I know you won't do it, because I know you know the Browns aren't taking Barkley. 

There will be no money bet. Signature bet only. If you want some dutchy come get some. Bet that signature for a season. 

Just now, PoeticG said:

There will be no money bet. Signature bet only. If you want some dutchy come get some. Bet that signature for a season. 

A signature bet?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! 

This is laughably lame. 

Poet's Bitch - That is what your signature will be until the next draft. Incredibly tickling to me. Let it be.. let it be. ;)

And every time you undermine me, I can simply say- "Bitch, sit down" and you're going to immediately zip it---* ;) 

So what do you say Dutch?

What would I put up for you then? Make it respectable. 

2 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

I bet money, like a man.

Apparently in Alliance the men bet for signatures on message boards, drink coolatas, coach kid's soccer and sit down to pee. 

You should be embarrassed that you even suggested such a thing, but I doubt you embarrass easily. Most people who possess no self-awareness don't. 

Scared. I motion that regardless if you decide to bet or not that your signature be made to read- "Poet's Bitch" if they take Barkley #1...

...just because you deserve it. 

Here’s the deal the browns have to get a qb and get behind him from what I have seen darnold is far and away the best. The rest have baggage.  Allen is Tim couch 2.0 big arm big guy inaccurate. Mayfield is little Johnny 2.0 without the drugs  character issues always trying to prove something obviously a poor decision maker short and slow. And Rosen is a stick man he will be hurt Sam Bradford 2.0.  Darnold is this generations bret farve. 

7 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

Well if it's not money then a good meal at a good restaurant......

.......but I'd go cash! C'mon guys just do it, make my evening interesting.  :lol:

6 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Well if it's not money then a good meal at a good restaurant......

.......but I'd go cash! C'mon guys just do it, make my evening interesting.  :lol:

My money is my family's money. 

My signature is my collateral, my currency.

My words are my craft and thus important to me. 

You want to bet? Come at me Dutch. 

7 minutes ago, Babernakle said:

Here’s the deal the browns have to get a qb and get behind him from what I have seen darnold is far and away the best. The rest have baggage.  Allen is Tim couch 2.0 big arm big guy inaccurate. Mayfield is little Johnny 2.0 without the drugs  character issues always trying to prove something obviously a poor decision maker short and slow. And Rosen is a stick man he will be hurt Sam Bradford 2.0.  Darnold is this generations bret farve. 

You forgot to mention that Darnold is a turnover machine.

All of the top QB’s in this draft have their concerns.

Dutch only follows the crowd. 

Hence, his disdain for Hogan and his noncommittal attitude towards Barkley or Taylor.

And his latching onto Ronald McDarnold as his top pick. Mary Kay told him so...

3 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

Dutch only follows the crowd. 

Hence, his disdain for Hogan and his noncommittal attitude towards Barkley or Taylor.

And his latching onto Ronald McDarnold as his top pick. Mary Kay told him so...

Dutch has forgotten more about football than you will ever know............get the Shmuck outa here..........

6 minutes ago, Coyote said:

Dutch has forgotten more about football than you will ever know............get the Shmuck outa here..........

Just got your second account added to "Poet's Bitches" Dutch.

Now, go ahead and rewatch this again with the foresight that he wants to take Barkley #1 Overall. 

And with the absentee ballots in as of Wednesday 8 pm with 25 precincts reporting we have:

1. Who WILL the Browns draft with the #1 pick

• Sam Darnold 13......time to project a winner?  
  • Saquon Barkley 2.....an extreme underdog
  • Josh Allen 3
  • Baker Mayfield 6......wow?!
  • Bradley Chubb 0
  • Josh Rosen 1
  • Trade out 0
  • Other 0

2 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

Yeah, a guy I've known on the message board mjp and I were on for nearly 15 years is actually my second account.

I'm not Ghoolie, silly. 

10 minutes ago, Coyote said:

Hey Coyote what's new pal?

1 minute ago, PoeticG said:

I know Dutch from another forum.    Ya see, I know he  knows his Sheet.   You think just cause you got more posts than said poster you are better, know more.........Not so dude.  Just because we have not been here as long don't mean we don't know what the hell we are talking about.    Sorry that's not how Sheet works........

Just now, Coyote said:

I know Dutch from another forum.    Ya see, I know he  knows his Sheet.   You think just cause you got more posts than said poster you are better, know more.........Not so dude.  Just because we have not been here as long don't mean we don't know what the hell we are talking about.    Sorry that's not how Sheet works........

You have no idea about what I know. It's just more words to me. You've said- Darnold and Chubb. Book it. Is it coincidence that is the mainstream media or is that your own determination? I don't know where you guys came from but there are many posters HERE that know what they are talking about... Dutch doesn't seem to be one of them. Careful of the company you keep. ;)

1 minute ago, PoeticG said:

You have no idea about what I know. It's just more words to me. You've said- Darnold and Chubb. Book it. Is it coincidence that is the mainstream media or is that your own determination? I don't know where you guys came from but there are many posters HERE that know what they are talking about... Dutch doesn't seem to be one of them. Careful of the company you keep. ;)

You don't impress me dude.    I know you won't give a Sheet,  but I been a Browns fan since 1979.  49 years old. Do the math. (And I know that doesn't impress you either, but I don't give a Sheet.)    I do my own research for the draft and Darnold and Chubb make the most sense.  (Or Darnold and Barkley)       Dutch, myself and  MJP come from another forum that lasted for 15 years till the owner shut it down.    While our post count here (especially mine)  may not be impressive, we have each others back and are not gonna take any Sheet from the likes of you.   We know our Sheet, even though you might not agree...     You want respect for being here so long........... earn it. 

I've been a BROWNS /INDIANS /BUCKEYES fan for about 60 years, used to bet some too. ;)

5 minutes ago, Coyote said:

You don't impress me dude.    I know you won't give a Sheet,  but I been a Browns fan since 1979.  49 years old. Do the math. (And I know that doesn't impress you either, but I don't give a Sheet.)    I do my own research for the draft and Darnold and Chubb make the most sense.  (Or Darnold and Barkley)       Dutch, myself and  MJP come from another forum that lasted for 15 years till the owner shut it down.    While our post count here (especially mine)  may not be impressive, we have each others back and are not gonna take any Sheet from the likes of you.   We know our Sheet, even though you might not agree...     You want respect for being here so long........... earn it. 

I've been a Browns Fan since '99. That's 18/19 years - so really, I've paid my dues as well, so I don't care what you think about me. You don't know me and I'm entitled to my own opinion and if you or your boy Dutch has a problem with it- that's your problem, not mine. 

5 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

I've been a Browns Fan since '99. That's 18/19 years - so really, I've paid my dues as well, so I don't care what you think about me. You don't know me and I'm entitled to my own opinion and if you or your boy Dutch has a problem with it- that's your problem, not mine. 

Since '99 wow some grueling times there PoG, hopefully they can right this ship in the next two years or so.

Archived