THE BROWNS BOARD

Jonathan Paul Manziel

Adoug319

Minus the fur coats I hope.

lol... no...

My money is on our Michael Vick... minus the dog hate... I hope...

Michael Wilbon (sp?) raised one comparison that never occurred to me... Jim McMahon.

The cockiness... the competitiveness... the leadership... not the worst I've heard.

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Playhouse Square Manziel? Doesn't have the ring. How about Hard Rock Manziel?

"Flats" Manziel?

That is where the strip clubs still are, right?

New here. Lifelong Browns fan. I joined this board just to say how much I hate the Manziel pick. Circus clown. This dude has Ryan Leaf written all over him. Little man is gonna get crushed against a disciplined, pro defense.

All the Johnny Football cocksuckers can suck it. Makes me wanna puke that all the cocksucking will be going on in Cleveland.

you must have just read the dummies version of 'how to make friends and influence people'.

You're a joke haha. An old, jealous, bitter, ignorant never-was who uses other peoples work and opinions as his own.

I could understand if you were funny, or witty, but neither fit. It must seriously suck to be you.

Again, MikeHole reaches in the big bag... comes up empty... and resorts to insults of which an 8yo would be ashamed.

Anger tends to lead to simply fumbling around in that bag.

PopQuiz: In a trolling situation who gets angry? The Troll or the Trollee? Take your time...

I am old... so that's one... I have achieved an age you will likely never see judging by your personality...

Yes, I did not take any of the hundreds of videos I used to evaluate talent...

Also did not time any of the workouts...

...or load the weights...

...or set the cones...

So I have used the work of others...

I was even was steered to a prospect or two by a comment I heard or read...

All true...

Can you name three mainstream opinions you have bucked? I can... That would seem to me to be one hallmark of original work...

What you think I have to be jealous of escapes me... so I have to pass on that one.

As for funny... well we all think we are funny... and some of us actually are...

So by my reckoning you batted onefer... never gonna make the bigs with that average, Mikey...

you must have just read the dummies version of 'how to make friends and influence people'.

Not here to make any friends. I have plenty of friends. I needed a place to vent my displeasure with taking a spoiled, undisciplined punk QB at 22. People can agree with that opinion, or not.

I can't see LJ hanging with the young Texas peckerwood

Namath played in the Muni for the first MNF game in 1970.

I'm sure there a ton of old time Browns fans who hold him in the highest regard

Yea, and he could play some football, too

So mad.

LMAO... and you're more self-diluted than a Mettenberger piss sample...

and, no, the 'M' does not stand for mad...

I actually thought I'd be tired of this by now, but having waaaay too much fun...

... and yes, I know, that the word is 'deluded'...

Edit: Just occurred to me that you probably did not.

Not here to make any friends. I have plenty of friends. I needed a place to vent my displeasure with taking a spoiled, undisciplined punk QB at 22. People can agree with that opinion, or not.

Welcome to the party, pal...

You're an asshole who came on here for no reason except to hate on our number one pick for QB so fuck you dick sucker.

The espn/media hype will be way to great for them not to start JF. Hoyer will be ridiculed on every throw.

Your probably right, hoyer is gonna be under a microscope. BUT I seriously doubt that the coach or FO is gonna throw JF in just to appease the media or fan base. If they have shown me anything over the last few days its that they have a plan and they won't divert from it because of pressure from outside. They had a plan for the draft, and they will have a plan on how to determine who the starting QB is gonna be and that's how it will go.

Still trying to figure out what in the hell is going on with this FO now... Seriously.

If they knew about Gordon and Burleson and did nothing to even TRY to answer the WR problem at all.

With Gordon gone, that is easily 15-20% of our scoring for the season.

I don't know how Little is still on this roster either. Suddenly, we look worse than we did at the beginning of last year with Weeden and Richardson. And that is sad.

Couple of OT points here. We have Little, Benjamin, Hawkins, and busted arm for WRs. Like my Bengals (season ticket holder) fan said today as I was making the wino rounds, "who's Manziel going to throw to , himself?"

Hoorta, how do you feel about Gordon?

I am POed beyond belief. Maybe he can beat it, maybe he's only in stage two (the Browns surely know, but they can't say). But kid- show a little restraint. A screw up is going to cost you tens of million$$$. Lay off the weed until you retire- you'll have enough money by then to buy a pot ranch in Colorado.

And I really, truly, don't get what in the hell the Browns were thinking- they knew damn well about the coming suspension, they had Watkins there for the taking, and passed? WTF???? I'm not the first to say this- is the tank the season to take Marriotta or Winston with that extra first rounder? If you're in a "win now" mode, how in the hell are you going to "win" knowing your #1 offensive weapon is gone for an extended period?

Couple of OT points here. We have Little, Benjamin, Hawkins, and busted arm for WRs. Like my Bengals (season ticket holder) fan said today as I was making the wino rounds, "who's Manziel going to throw to , himself?"

I am POed beyond belief. Maybe he can beat it, maybe he's only in stage two (the Browns surely know, but they can't say). But kid- show a little restraint. A screw up is going to cost you tens of million$$$. Lay off the weed until you retire- you'll have enough money by then to buy a pot ranch in Colorado.

And I really, truly, don't get what in the hell the Browns were thinking- they knew damn well about the coming suspension, they had Watkins there for the taking, and passed? WTF???? I'm not the first to say this- is the tank the season to take Marriotta or Winston with that extra first rounder? If you're in a "win now" mode, how in the hell are you going to "win" knowing your #1 offensive weapon is gone for an extended period?

Hoorta,

You know better than to insinuate they would "tank" a season. They stuck with their plan & the players they have acquired this draft do NOT indicate they will "tank".

I strongly disagree with you on this, but you ARE entitled to your opinion.

Mike

Manziel coming out and beating the Steelers in Pittsburgh week 1 is a nice story and all but Lebeu losing to rookie QB's doesn't happen let alone their first game ever.

careful now...iirc Mangini's D and Brady Quinn did it in his 1st game ever. :ph34r::P

Fan expectation and media expectation will not cause him to start, either. Look at the draft. If they felt the pressure of expectation, we would have picked a WR. Instead, they nailed 6 picks and set us up with 10 pick for next year. If he starts, its because he won with no question that he's better, and even then, it will only be when they feel he's ready enough to not be an injury risk. Im glad Shanahan got the experience he did with RGIII. That will be reflected in how they go about this process. Expect that.

Johnny football will meet the same fate as pat white one hit and done. Hoyer is a professional and should a will start. Johnny will be a distaction and will bring the team down. He's a cry baby and if he does play and loses he will spiral into a state of notingness and take the team down with him. The best thing for Cleveland is to get him out of there as quick as possible to Washington for Kurt cousins, it was a absolute terrible draft once again Cleveland fucked it up 10 picks to start down to 6. The worst draft I have ever witnessed. Sad. They should have pick Watkins, dennard, Hyde now they have nothing but a circus. Guess hasslim wants to fill seats and does not care about building a winning team.

Who cares. Is this the crap you want to talk about for 4 months? Do you also enjoy reading celebrity gossip magazines? Same crap at this point.

Haha ... I hear ya, but I think we are gonna have to deal with the QB gay love .... although there are other solutions ...

Johnny football will meet the same fate as pat white one hit and done. Hoyer is a professional and should a will start. Johnny will be a distaction and will bring the team down. He's a cry baby and if he does play and loses he will spiral into a state of notingness and take the team down with him. The best thing for Clevelan d is to get him out of there as quick as possible to Wacleveland shington for Kurt cousins, it was a absolute terrible draft once again Cleveland fucked it up 10 picks to start down to 6. The worst draft I have ever witnesse d. Sad. They should have pick Watkins, dennard, Hyde now they have nothing but a circus. Guess hasslim wants to fill seats and does not care about building a winning team.

Shut the fuck up you fucking baby. Go join the rest of the fair weather fans, rooting for Pittsburgh. We don't want you here jumping on board when johnny cleveland becomes great.

Archived