THE BROWNS BOARD

STEELER WEEK

Dick Mellon

One thing Ghoolie/Glommie is good at, apparently:    displaying his vial and vitriol.  We can give him that.  

Now, this is a thread called Steeler Week.....on the Cleveland Browns Board. 

So, let's see if he has the ability to apply his  talents of spewing vial and vitriol onto  this week's opponents of the Cleveland Browns.  Or upon their trolling fans. 

This is a test.  Let's see if he does have the ability to be Ghoolie.......a name reminiscent of an icon of CLEVELAND.....and not Glommie.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, S_U_P_E_R_B_O_W_L said:

Honestly, I don't understand why you guys allow him to post here.   I've don't think I've ever seen such a toxic character.   Is it because when he is "up" he pretends to be a Browns fan?

He's a FRAK   A Front Runner Arse Kisser.   When the Browns start winning he will be all over their knobs.

15 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

I am the most accurate football prognosticator alive. The majority on this board would agree. 

There ya go pal, lie some more.

Nobody here agrees.

I'll give a Ghoolie prediction. I know it is so hard to do. The Cleveland Browns will give up yards and points this year. They will also gain yards and score points. Man, being the smartest guy is SOOOO easy.

Want a non football related one? Ok here goes, but this may blow EVERYONE'S mind. Ghoolie/Tom will either gain or lose weight the rest of his life

23 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

How many times did your mother drop you on your head? Seriously, are you fukcking able to comprehend what you read, or do you just transpose the narrative you want regardless of what is in front of you? Seriously, you are the dumbest fukcing woman on TBB.

The Browns could win the SB at 19 - 0, and I would STILL consider them FAKE BROWNS........................The real Browns are called The Ravens, and they play in Baltimore.

My reasons for despising this piece of schidt franchise have everything to do with me being a true blood Browns fan and not a whore, like those of you who have bent over and grabbed your ankles for a fabrication, a facade. There is nothing this squad has done that merits they be called THE BROWNS.................. other than a multi-millionaire paying for the rights to the name.

Again, I have given you example after example of why I find no character with this franchise. You read me religiously, yet all you can do is squawk the same stupid bullschidt............

OH HIS STORY WILL CHANGE WHEN WE START WINNING.............................

OH HE WILL SAY I WAs A FAN ALL ALONG......................................

No, you dim witted, concrete head mother fikcker....................................... I WILL NOT SAY ANY OF THAT SCHIDT..................................

Should the Browns win the SB.............. I WILL BE HAPPY.................................FOR MY FRIENDS................EVEN FOR YOU......................FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE AN IDIOTIC CONNECTION TO A FOOTBALL TEAM................................... BUT BUT BUT..............................no matter what this team does on the field, I will NEVER consider it a Cleveland Browns accomplishment. This bag of lies is no more the Cleveland Browns than Jamie Fox is Ray Charles. 

I am here because of my friends. I am NOT commenting about The Cleveland Browns, I am commenting on some weird concoction that someone created and passed off as the real thing. This team is like a woman's wig on a man. Bizarre.

For my friends, I hope the team wins. For me? I have no fukcking dog in this hunt. WIn, lose or draw, this team is nothing mroe than schidt on my shoes.

Does that get through your bonehead skull? If I am wrong about this franchise and they have a marvelous year.....you think that will embarass me? Dude, I DON"T GIVE A FUKCK. I watch for amusement. I talk to my friends, then after the game? I scratch my balls and the game is completely out of my mind......................

For me? I hope they lose Sunday. I hope they lose every Sunday. I hope Haslam moves the team, and I hope they rename it, or keep it the browns in another city. ALl this franchise has done is defecate on the original. Steeler fan? Good grief. I do hope the azzphuck the Browns and break bones. Yep, I do. If not. and my buds are happy? That's a good thing to. So you see, nothing that this bag of syphilis pustules does on Sunday means dicck to me.  

You actually believe your own hype and distasteful crap. Whether you like the Browns, Raiders, the Alouettes, I dont care. Post whatever you want and be the jerk.

But to say you are commenting on something passed off as the real thing. Maybe 1/10 of your posts is actually about the football team, whatever you want to call it.

No, you are just post as a miserable human being. I dont know you in real life, but Ghoolie is a miserable human being. With all your so called success, and it may be 100% true, you still have to come on here to try and brag about yourself, try to put down others for their feelings, and spew racist and homophobic slurs constantly. 

You can say all you want that this isnt how you truly feel. But it is telling. You know why, you understand why you are the only one doing this? Because the other people on this board dont have those thoughts in our minds. We dont think, how can I say something racist? How can I belittle others. How can I say something homophobic. How can I try and be funny. 

No, people all over the world can be funny without using such nastiness. No, we dont think of racism as funny. We dont think saying the other things is funny. We dont compare someone disliking a team or something to mass murders. 

I'll be expecting your nonsense reply that will say something about how great you are, something laced with terrible things, or to tell me I have some view because you didnt like my comments

Peace out pig. 

God Bless

16 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

How many times did your mother drop you on your head? Seriously, are you fukcking able to comprehend what you read, or do you just transpose the narrative you want regardless of what is in front of you? Seriously, you are the dumbest fukcing woman on TBB.

The Browns could win the SB at 19 - 0, and I would STILL consider them FAKE BROWNS........................The real Browns are called The Ravens, and they play in Baltimore.

And here is the harsh reality for you:  NO ONE gives a Sheet about what you think. Hello, McFly...you are living in a world of your own fantasy. The Browns are the Browns, are the Cleveland Browns...and always have been.  And you know who knows that?  Start with the National Football League, the City of Cleveland, the City of Baltimore, the State of Ohio, the State of Maryland, Cuyahoga County, Baltimore County,  The Modell family, the Lerner family, the Bisciotti family, the Haslam family.....EVERYONE in the entire world.....except the guy with Smegma for brains.  Glad to know your finger produced something.

My reasons for despising this piece of schidt franchise have everything to do with me being a true blood Browns fan and not a whore, like those of you who have bent over and grabbed your ankles for a fabrication, a facade. There is nothing this squad has done that merits they be called THE BROWNS.................. other than a multi-millionaire paying for the rights to the name.

And WTF left here?   Financialy inept Modell....and THAT is it.  Modell simply transferred his ownership to Lerner.  The same franchise. And Modell and his kid got what when they left? (besides dead?)  MORE financial trouble, more debt, more threats of foreclosure.  A demand. by the league to leave.  GET THE Shmuck OUT, the NFL told Modell.  Is that what you admire?  I suspect that is why your water whatever business has gone nowhere.....you admire and emulate the inept Modell.

Again, I have given you example after example of why I find no character with this franchise. You read me religiously, yet all you can do is squawk the same stupid bullschidt............

OH HIS STORY WILL CHANGE WHEN WE START WINNING.............................

OH HE WILL SAY I WAs A FAN ALL ALONG......................................

No, you dim witted, concrete head mother fikcker....................................... I WILL NOT SAY ANY OF THAT SCHIDT..................................

OK, don't say it....the fact is nobody cares about a FRAK WHORE....or his opinions.

Should the Browns win the SB.............. I WILL BE HAPPY.................................FOR MY FRIENDS................EVEN FOR YOU......................FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE AN IDIOTIC CONNECTION TO A FOOTBALL TEAM................................... BUT BUT BUT..............................no matter what this team does on the field, I will NEVER consider it a Cleveland Browns accomplishment. This bag of lies is no more the Cleveland Browns than Jamie Fox is Ray Charles. 

OK, be happy....and nobody will care if you are or not!

I am here because of my friends.

Really?  And who might they be?  Stan doesn't come on here because he got tired of your BS and sluffed you off on Z and Hoorta and MarkO. Westside Steve?  You know, the guy that I watch football with every Sunday....who I have known since high school. Who ARE these friends? Hell, I am about as good a friend as you have here.  At least I will respond and converse with you....when nearly everyone else has abandoned you or refuses to convers with you.

I am NOT commenting about The Cleveland Browns, I am commenting on some weird concoction that someone created and passed off as the real thing. This team is like a woman's wig on a man. Bizarre.

Only because they are losing.  If they had not been so ineptly run from the get go when the Lerner's took over, your song may have been different. Their poor performance is ALL the fuels your delusions.  It fuels our frustrations just as badly as it does yours, believe me.  Moreso in fact, because we do not have the luxury to FRAK off to another team, as you feel you do.

For my friends, I hope the team wins. For me? I have no fukcking dog in this hunt. WIn, lose or draw, this team is nothing mroe than schidt on my shoes.

For your friends, again.   And again, I say...your only friends here are those of us who pound on your sorry butt day after day. Not the ones who won't even acknowledge what you have to say.

Does that get through your bonehead skull? If I am wrong about this franchise and they have a marvelous year.....you think that will embarass me? Dude, I DON"T GIVE A FUKCK. I watch for amusement. I talk to my friends, then after the game? I scratch my balls and the game is completely out of my mind......................

And your loyalty goes out the door with your scratched balls.  Sometimes it is better for your mental health to give up on a team than to stand behind it.  I get it, you have already gone crazy....why continue to live a masochistic life following the Cleveland Browns.  Sure, it is easy for the weak of mind and weak of character to do that, as you have.  It is tough being a Browns fan.  Your motto is a variation on the old saying:  When the going gets tough, I get going...to glom on to another team. Today the Steelers, tomorrow the Raiders, maybe.  

For me? I hope they lose Sunday. I hope they lose every Sunday. I hope Haslam moves the team, and I hope they rename it, or keep it the browns in another city. ALl this franchise has done is defecate on the original. Steeler fan? Good grief. I do hope the azzphuck the Browns and break bones. Yep, I do. If not. and my buds are happy? That's a good thing to. So you see, nothing that this bag of syphilis pustules does on Sunday means dicck to me.  

Clearly you lie to yourself.  If it meant nothing to you, if you didn't care, you would not be here. I think you doth protest too much.  You would not make the effort to defend your tortured thought processes.  As far as your buds being happy?  Like I said, I may be your only bud here, dude. 

You can say all you want that this isnt how you truly feel. But it is telling. You know why, you understand why you are the only one doing this? Because the other people on this board dont have those thoughts in our minds. We dont think, ........ How can I belittle others. ....How can I be funny?

Actually....to be fair I do sometimes think  about how to belittle certain others, and try to be funny about it.   You know, Steeler trolls, Michigan trolls. You can fill in the roster

49 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Idiots

Point made. So predictable, just like your predictions, multiple tries

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

You can say all you want that this isnt how you truly feel. But it is telling. You know why, you understand why you are the only one doing this? Because the other people on this board dont have those thoughts in our minds. We dont think, ........ How can I belittle others. ....How can I be funny?

Actually....to be fair I do sometimes think  about how to belittle certain others, and try to be funny about it.   You know, Steeler trolls, Michigan trolls. You can fill in the roster

Not in the same way

4 hours ago, S_U_P_E_R_B_O_W_L said:

Honestly, I don't understand why you guys allow him to post here.   I don't think I've ever seen such a toxic character.   Is it because when he is "up" he pretends to be a Browns fan?

He used to be banned/suspended regularly... then he cried to the owner of this Board... and we're stuck with him.

Many of us simply have him on our "Ignore List". Only problem is when someone quotes him, we're exposed to his drivel. So, please, never quote him.

Welcome to the Boards...

10 hours ago, finger Mellon said:

From the Browns website: " Jackson said he’ll wait until later in the week to announce his plans for the makeup of Cleveland’s starting offensive line."

Pure strategury...

4 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

There's something to be said about that.

From Pitts point of view, the browns are in Baltimore....the hate, the rivalry, "browns week",  went there.. 

Steeler fans regard the Ravens as turds painted purple.

5 hours ago, The Gipper said:

He's a FRAK   A Front Runner Arse Kisser.   When the Browns start winning he will be all over their knobs.

But the Patriots are front runners even ahead of the Steelers. I think Ghoolie is a fan of how good teams take care of business,  not necessarily a "fan" .

I may be wrong. Ghoolie would have to verify that.

2 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Looks like Ghoolie quoted himself with one of his alternate accounts. 

Oops. 

Yeah you got me. I am easy to figure out. Any time someone posts common sense, it reeks of being me.

On 9/3/2018 at 8:30 PM, Ghoolie said:

Bro, I AM one of you, but you know, look at it from my perspective. I go back to Jim Brown hugging me at Hiram in 1962. I walked next to Clark, Hick, Fiss, Gain, Rode Groza's shoulders at Hiram and shared hot dogs that my Dad bought for us three after a Hiram practice. I don't need to prove anything to douchebags here, Now YOU............. different story. You are capable of being a Browns fan and also a human being. So, I get it. You are pumped up, this is your team, and you would like to have an old fart cheering alongside you. Admirable of you, you are a real fan. and most likely, one hell of a guy (kid?)

You see, for me, this team, I see it as a fake Browns, an imitation, certainly V2.0. The ides of me just whoring myself and giving unadulterated support to this box of dog-schidt doesn't sit well. It just doesn't. 

Most of the dumber, mentally one-dimensional people here, like mjp28, Dumb Oven, Hoorta and Gip, think that when the Browns start winning I am going to pretend like I have supported them all along. But that isn't me, it has never been me, never in my life. Winning has absolutely nothing to do with this. I didn't abandon my team or blast them in the Nick SKorich and Phipps era because the Browns were something special and the players bought into it.

Garrett making a tape about wanting to be a Cowboy? Gordon not getting to camp? Joe Thomas laughing on the sideline while the team is getting butt pounded? A new, multi-million dollar regime not even having an OL in place 7 days before the Steelers? You go back and watch Kosar getting murdered, Brown getting gang tackled, the faces on the fans at the last home game............. when THIS team behaves like they understand and respect that? Then I will pay some respect. Will I ever love the Browns V 2.0? I seriously doubt it. If they won the SB this year, I would be glad, but it's not the same as the real Browns winning it.

WIsh I could meet you closer in the middle man. I really do.

I guess that explains Groza's back problems later in life...

On 9/3/2018 at 11:36 AM, Tour2ma said:

Possibly....

I think the article makes a good point. I don't think either team will learn much about their team this week.

Agree. It's going to be a crapfest, VERY similar to last year's opener. Both teams are unfinished products, and it will be interesting to see if we can make the plays needed to win, while also avoiding the killer mistakes that doomed us last year. Remember the blocked punt after our first possession I think? I mean, Jesus Christ. It's a miracle we stayed in the game. We avoid special teams disaster, don't surrender a defensive touchdown, and we may just hang around long enough to be in a position to steal this game. I definitely worry about our offense and our special teams more than our defense, but we'll see. 

8 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Stinks, you are mostly correct. When we actually had a rivalry, I "hated" the Steelers, twice a year. As I have said many times, I built my career calling on the bio-pharm and industrial base in a 90-mile radius around the burg. I played a lot of Ukrainian and Slovenian music all around the area.  Ukie Church in Carnegie, Webster all and Pitt, even played with the Duquesne Tamburitzans. Allegheny General, Montefiore, CMU and Institute, University of Pitt, PPG Allison park, on and on and on it went. Year of it. How the hell am I going to "hate" Pittsburgh people?

Only once in my life did I own and wear a football players name and Jersey. It was a really nice #12 TB replica Jersey. Greatest QB of my lifetime, bar none. Pulled for the Steelers in every playoff game the Browns weren't in. At the same time, I was relentless in irritating Steeler fans.

Am I a fan of the Steelers? Sure, yeah, absolutely. To some extent. I am not like you, the Steelers aren't my team, but a lot of my Browns memories are tied to this team. How do you hate that? I loved Myron Cope, and HE loved the Browns (got his start in Cleveland, helped Jim Brown write "Off My Chset") We shared players (Cowher, Bill Nelsen, etc.) and Christmas time crucial ball games.

I am a Browns fan, and always will be. However, I am not a jackoff about it. I appreciate great teams, players and heritage. Pittsburgh and its people have been so very good to me over the years. Again, how do I hate that?

At the end of the day, it isn't just you who considers the Ravens- Steelers to be the top AFC rivalry, it is everyone who watches it. If you want to know where the real Browns play? Just take in the environment at a Steelers-Ravens game. It is a continuation of the 70s' browns Steelers games.

I am here because of the heritage and my lifelong friendships. The fake/pretend/facade Browns? How can one be a fan of this? A team with no soul? A team created in a test tube.

Awesome stuff there Ghoolie!

You played with the Duquesne Tammies??? No Sheet!....you have to be pretty damn good to play for that group!

On 9/3/2018 at 10:53 PM, Kvoethe said:

Hell yeah!!!   No Lev Bell...  VICTORY is at hand!!!

It's pretty much official at this point that L. Bell will not play, as he is still holding out.  The backup RB is good and even the #3 can get the job done.  The O line is great, but the swarming speed of the Browns linebackers may make running the ball difficult and Ben is very rusty, so this may create the perfect disaster for PIT on opening day with a hyped up crowd.

PIT is primarily running the Todd Haley offense, so Todd himself should be playing a role in coaching the CLE defense.  PIT's new OC likes to run gadget plays, so expect to see a bit of that.

13 minutes ago, StinkHole said:

Awesome stuff there Ghoolie!

You played with the Duquesne Tammies??? No Sheet!....you have to be pretty damn good to play for that group!

I'm pretty sure he said the Dubuque Tampons.👙🐱

17 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Bob, any time some Southerner blasts my fanship,  I show them a picture of me and Brown at Hiram in 1962 and I tell them the stories of why I am a Browns fan. I don't blast their team, nor do to try to equate the old championships with the new. Instead, I illustrate why I love the Browns. To a man, every fan gets it, and they lay off. Gipper likes to throw the work FRAK around, as if he is a model Browns fan, with honors. Frankly, to me, the despicable fan is the one who urinates on what once was and automatically equates this V 2.0 schidt as being worthy of the name Browns. These caulk suckers have done nothing to win such loyalty. Do you believe they have? Dropped passes, penalties, self-promotion during asss kickings, excuses, missed assignments, penalties, arrests, and basic lack of respect for the fraternity. These asssholes don't get to come into the frat house just because some rich bastard spent blood money to acquire the name. Fauhk that. his team should NEVER have been named the Browns............They should have been given a new name and they should have had to earn loyalty the way Paul Brown, Lavelli, Kelly, Wooten, Renfro and the rest of them did. Had this team been named something like the Cleveland Bulldogs, the stadium would have started out largely vacant, but I promise you, the drive to riches would have produced a much better team. I think the fake Browns, V 2.0 don't care about any of this. I believe they without character, and for that reason believe the Steelers will again prevail. We will see. I hope they prove me wrong.

For years I would have argued with you.. I remember vividly the last game at our stadium(watched it on TV). That Steerler just walking into the end zone and turning around and falling backwards into the End Zone(Shmuck HIM!!!!!!!).. Our guys walking the perimeter and slapping hands. I literally had tears in my eyes I was so Shmucking heart broken..

I wanted Model dead. I held that contempt in my heart till the day he died.... But when I heard about them keeping the name I had hope we could rekindle what we once had.

I sometimes wonder if the city had just let the name go with them and they would have been the Baltimore Browns.. I would have followed them(the same guys for Shmuck's sake) and I would have been rewarded with a Super Bowl....

Instead we kept the name and we have for 20 years nearly, been fed a non-stop diet of Sheet.. WHY THE HECK DID IT TAKE 19 YEARS to finally field a serious team like we potentially have going into this season.. And that is just speculation.. This team could suck just as bad as the last 18 years....

I agree with you.. This 2.0 version of the Browns likely should have never been.. They should have been the Cleveland Erie's or the Chinook's or anything other than the Browns.. The Browns should have either been put to rest or went with the Team to Baltimore.

My wife is a long time Raider's fan.. She has followed them to LA back to Oakland back to LA back to Oakland and now to Las Vegas.... Is it the CITY? or the TEAM???    I am now wondering if I made a huge mistake in supporting keeping the Browns name.... 

THIS IS IT. This season is truly it for me.. No more rebuilds, no more "Get em next season".. They drew me back in for this season, based on the seriousness they put into fielding this team.... But this is it.. If after 3 games and no wins if Hue's head isn't on a Shmucking metaphoric pike, then they have lost me as a fan for ever......

BobPound!

31 minutes ago, BobPOUND! said:

They should have been the Cleveland Erie's or the Chinook's or anything other than the Browns.. The Browns should have either been put to rest or went with the Team to Baltimore.

“What's in a name? that which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet.”
- William Shakespeare

I'm not so hung up on the whole name thing, but I do fully respect your perspective and Ghoolie's perspective as well.

The Steelers were a shítty team for 40 years, which makes the Browns recent shíttyness period seem so short.

I'm sorry for what happened and I know Colts fans who are still píssed-off at what went on and they don't consider the Ravens to be their team.

I'm glad that Cleveland kept the name and the colors and I'm still looking forward to the day that the team can live up to that name and when that day comes, all will be forgotten.

UPDATE: Antonio Brown will play Sunday.

2 minutes ago, finger Mellon said:

“What's in a name? that which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet.”
- William Shakespeare

I'm not so hung up on the whole name thing, but I do fully respect your perspective and Ghoolie's perspective as well.

The Steelers were a shítty team for 40 years, which makes the Browns recent shíttyness period seem so short.

I'm sorry for what happened and I know Colts fans who are still píssed-off at what went on and they don't consider the Ravens to be their team.

I'm glad that Cleveland kept the name and the colors and I'm still looking forward to the day that the team can live up to that name and when that day comes, all will be forgotten.

I have said this so many times since 1999.. THIS IS IT....   This season for many of us aging old time fans, some going all the way back to Jim Brown, some of us for Brian Sipe, others for Bernie Kosar is it...  I truly mean it. This is it for me. This season is the last they have to make me not regret them having kept the Browns name in Cleveland.

I am literally watching the last episode of Hard Knocks as I write this. I for some reason am feeling way more emotional watching it than I should. For Shmucks sake it's just a game!! But it's more than that for me. The good times I've had watching these Browns at pivotal points in my life are to many to recount... It is more than just a team..   And I feel something different about this team, this year!  They seem to get it.. There is a coming together of this team I have seen maybe once in the new Browns and certainly not since the days of Vinnie.

I want SO BAD to love this team again, not just endure them.... If this team can pull it off this season, there will be such and outpouring of love and support for them. I have not seen this much support for the Browns coming from the fan base in a very very long time. And this coming off of a 1-31 record.. I feel something magical is on the verge of happening.

I just do not want to be disappointed again. I don't think I can take it...

GO BROWNS... Beat the Shmucking Steeler's for old times sake... Remember what it means to be a Cleveland Brown!  

I'm only 1 year in to my support of the browns so I've NEVER seen them win!! Why would someone start supporting the browns at this point in time??  I love the underdog, and I love the unconditional support that browns fans give. You have character, the browns have character, the browns have a great history. I know a lot of fans are at the end of their patience with the continued disappointment year after year...I can understand that. But looking in from the outside, which is what I have done for the last year or so, it feels like people are willing the browns to turn it around...and not just browns fans.

As bob says above, IF they manage to turn it around, IF they give the fans something to be proud of, there will be such an outpouring of love and support for them it would be magical. Just watching the clips of the chargers game and the last minute fg miss and how the fans reacted shows how much it means to fans. If ever a franchise deserves some good fortune its the browns....I just hope it happens soon!

Go browns!!

8 minutes ago, Claret&Brown said:

I'm only 1 year in to my support of the browns so I've NEVER seen them win!! Why would someone start supporting the browns at this point in time??  I love the underdog, and I love the unconditional support that browns fans give. You have character, the browns have character, the browns have a great history. I know a lot of fans are at the end of their patience with the continued disappointment year after year...I can understand that. But looking in from the outside, which is what I have done for the last year or so, it feels like people are willing the browns to turn it around...and not just browns fans.

As bob says above, IF they manage to turn it around, IF they give the fans something to be proud of, there will be such an outpouring of love and support for them it would be magical. Just watching the clips of the chargers game and the last minute fg miss and how the fans reacted shows how much it means to fans. If ever a franchise deserves some good fortune its the browns....I just hope it happens soon!

Go browns!!

Perfect sentiment.. I for one hope we can make you a life long fan. It only takes one magical season to lock you in for ever.. Mine was the days of Brian Sipe and the Cardiac kids. They were just an exciting team to watch, even in defeat...    

Here is to hoping you picked the right time to get on board.. No one can ever accuse you of being a "jump on the band wagon" fan..  :):)

4 minutes ago, BobPOUND! said:

Perfect sentiment.. I for one hope we can make you a life long fan. It only takes one magical season to lock you in for ever.. Mine was the days of Brian Sipe and the Cardiac kids. They were just an exciting team to watch, even in defeat...    

Here is to hoping you picked the right time to get on board.. No one can ever accuse you of being a "jump on the band wagon" fan..  :):)

Yes you get that with every sport, new fan supports pats/yankees/man utd etc then comes up with some bullshine story about why they happen to support the best team going...its very boring  and predictable...and imo shows a lack of moral fibre 😁

Anyway, I'm all in, got my euro nfl game pass so I'll be watching for this season at least 🤣

Archived