THE BROWNS BOARD

STEELER WEEK

Dick Mellon

What I find most enjoyable is that a guy who got kicked off a sports message board and begged to be let back on thinks somehow people really give two shits about him or when he will post or not post. 

You are this board's version of herpes. 

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

So guys, 

I leave you assholes in peace until. Sunday night. Should the Browns win, man will you have the time of your lives. Gloating at the Steelers, and Really unloading on yours truly.

Man, I wound this place up tighter than a nuns cuunt. Just imagine the Ghoolie blasting a victory will give you.

If the Steelers win, I'll lay.off till Tuesday or Wednesday because I am a nice guy that way.

This picture i fould funny.

No, no gloating toward you. You would just be  fleck of dandruff. You would be the last person we would want to blast. 

I would rather blast some of the real Steeler fans on here.  You know, the ones that are not FRAKs.  The ones that would likely actually stay fans of the Steelers if they began a bad streak of losing years.  Not a glommer like you.

Sincerely, your only friend on this board,  TG

20 hours ago, gumby73 said:

Stealer Weak..

Hey Gip, Hoorta.....why don't you blast Haley for being a Steeler fan?

6 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

What I am is the KING. In a thread called Steeler week.......................... 90% of the posts are about GHOOLIE...................... 

And the 60% of the 90% are by Ghoolie.    LOL!😁

2 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Not so, you guys keep quoting me, I am not generating new posts, you guys are engaging me. It is funny how none of you jackoffs ever pay attention to me, or read me, but yet every time I log on I have 10 of you quoting me and responding.

Actually I do read most of what you say with a few exceptions when I am sure you are knowingly pulling on tails just for grins. Like now. LOL!😁

43 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Not so, you guys keep quoting me, I am not generating new posts, you guys are engaging me. It is funny how none of you jackoffs ever pay attention to me, or read me, but yet every time I log on I have 10 of you quoting me and responding.

I never said that I would not engage you.   I mean, yes, you may be completely boring and stupid and completely off base, but I never said that I would not  speak with you.

After all, I am Sincerely Yours, your only friend on this board:  TG

3 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

You really are VERY ignorant aren't you.

"I am not generating new posts" IN A NEW POST.

qvaV30YCKHnbTtboVd1VfE4pzVwdCv55f6lknWkC

3 minutes ago, Mark O said:

That will get you in trouble.   :)

Don't care anymore Mark. Ghoolie thinks he has free reign to f- with the board, I'll start f-ing with his posts. Said earlier in one of my posts- Stan is my guest for the opener. This isn't the only Browns message board in the world, and every other one doesn't tolerate Ghoolie's BS.  

On 9/4/2018 at 9:13 PM, Tour2ma said:

He used to be banned/suspended regularly... then he cried to the owner of this Board... and we're stuck with him.

Many of us simply have him on our "Ignore List". Only problem is when someone quotes him, we're exposed to his drivel. So, please, never quote him.

Welcome to the Boards...

Pure strategury...

He has been on this board, and other Browns boards before this.  It has been going on far longer than most of you know.

10 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

He has been on this board, and other Browns boards before this.  It has been going on far longer than most of you know.

all the way back to aol.   20 years...same act...same bullshit...same stupidity.

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Well... I am a relative newbie... ;)

2 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Ya- let me fill you in Tour (and the newbies) - I've been following his (Ghoolie's) antics since at least 1995, probably earlier. I can say I'm the official Ghoolie antics tracker. This board morphed from the old AOL forums back in the Dark Years when Artie pulled the rug out from under us. Gawd, I miss some of the old guys who don't post anymore- Bees Indy, and Metal Marte. & Our most illustrious Baltimore troll killer ArtBeitz (aka Barry McBride) started the Ravens Suck Zone, which morphed into Bernie's Insiders- into what now (I think is) 247 sports.  As I'm sure you know back then Aol was a pay service, and the sports message boards were moderated (unlike USENET at the time). The first thing I ever did when killfiles became available was ban the Baltimore troll extraordinaire bernie@home.com .Guys were so pissed off at him there were threats to hunt him down and commit bodily harm. Plus burn his house down. Bernie had one of the first non-dialup Internet accesses(whoo-hoo cable modem), and plenty of complaints were sent to his provider to kill his account for trolling. But I digress.  Ghoolie got kicked off AOL at least 10 times my my reckoning- because at the time all you needed to sign up for a new AOL account was a new credit card #. His ex at the time worked at a bank, so no problem there. 

Oh, Ghoolie's tried a bunch of other message boards- and been kicked off of every one of them- some multiple times. I just like to follow his antics, it doesn't change for a board hog egomaniac. I bet he couldn't last on The 'Tard for two weeks- bet won.  BTW, I even had to apologize to one of their Mods Enigmatic Evil for siccing this ding-dong on their board for polluting it. So (I'm sure you know, others may not) he's been kicked off of here multiple times. There's board owner Stan, and three Mods, me (the Night Watchman), Zombo and Mark O. I don't have upper level control- Z and Stan are the only ones who do. The vote is 3-1, to kick Ghoolie off of here permanently. Unfortunately Stan pays the bills and thinks otherwise. 

The sad thing is Tom (in real life) is nothing like the Internet Ghoolie persona- I've met him several times. Why he thinks it's his goal in life to piss people off, post factually inaccurate crap, be a board hog and troll is beyond me. 

4 hours ago, Mark O said:

all the way back to aol.   20 years...same act...same cowpoop...same stupidity.

And remember the dial up days.  :o

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Ya- let me fill you in Tour (and the newbies) - I've been following his (Ghoolie's) antics since at least 1995, probably earlier. I can say I'm the official Ghoolie antics tracker. This board morphed from the old AOL forums back in the Dark Years when Artie pulled the rug out from under us. Gawd, I miss some of the old guys who don't post anymore- Bees Indy, and Metal Marte. & Our most illustrious Baltimore troll killer ArtBeitz (aka Barry McBride) started the Ravens Suck Zone, which morphed into Bernie's Insiders- into what now (I think is) 247 sports.  As I'm sure you know back then Aol was a pay service, and the sports message boards were moderated (unlike USENET at the time). The first thing I ever did when killfiles became available was ban the Baltimore troll extraordinaire bernie@home.com .Guys were so pissed off at him there were threats to hunt him down and commit bodily harm. Plus burn his house down. Bernie had one of the first non-dialup Internet accesses(whoo-hoo cable modem), and plenty of complaints were sent to his provider to kill his account for trolling. But I digress.  Ghoolie got kicked off AOL at least 10 times my my reckoning- because at the time all you needed to sign up for a new AOL account was a new credit card #. His ex at the time worked at a bank, so no problem there. 

Oh, Ghoolie's tried a bunch of other message boards- and been kicked off of every one of them- some multiple times. I just like to follow his antics, it doesn't change for a board hog egomaniac. I bet he couldn't last on The 'Tard for two weeks- bet won.  BTW, I even had to apologize to one of their Mods Enigmatic Evil for siccing this ding-dong on their board for polluting it. So (I'm sure you know, others may not) he's been kicked off of here multiple times. There's board owner Stan, and three Mods, me (the Night Watchman), Zombo and Mark O. I don't have upper level control- Z and Stan are the only ones who do. The vote is 3-1, to kick Ghoolie off of here permanently. Unfortunately Stan pays the bills and thinks otherwise. 

The sad thing is Tom (in real life) is nothing like the Internet Ghoolie persona- I've met him several times. Why he thinks it's his goal in life to piss people off, post factually inaccurate crap, be a board hog and troll is beyond me. 

So what you’re saying essentially is, Ghoolie is an internet legend.

15 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

Certainly in his own mind... what's left of it.

Parents... don't let your kids be sparring partners.

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

Don't care anymore Mark. Ghoolie thinks he has free reign to f- with the board, I'll start f-ing with his posts. Said earlier in one of my posts- Stan is my guest for the opener. This isn't the only Browns message board in the world, and every other one doesn't tolerate Ghoolie's BS.  

Do you think stan even pays attention. 

1 hour ago, Ibleedbrown said:

No no more than any of the rest of us. Hell I was kicked off AOL too for Shmucking with stupid Steeler fans    . The difference between he and I is that I only Shmuck with Steeler fans for the most part plus Woody. And I don’t troll of the boards like he apparently did I just stick to this one. The only other board I patronize is a travel board which is completely different. I certainly cannot do there what I can do here even if they do change  words like Shmuck Sheet **MASK** Sock sucker motherShmucker and tits. Hell even ghoolie would not go as low as be a Frak for Michigan 

12 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Started on a Steeler week & they still got nobody that can cover this guy.. (steeler roger blocked, click utube access)  

Steelers - 20
Browns - 6

Ben makes just enough plays to win, and Steelers get a defensive or special teams TD. We get down in the red zone a few times, but settle for FG's and also turn it over on downs trying to get 7 instead of 3. There will be a lot of punts at first, and then Steelers begin to build their lead in 2nd half as we get desperate and an all too familiar song plays. 

You know what's funny? I was contemplating picking the Browns to win tomorrow. However, now I can't. I was 14-2 last year picking the Browns' games. The only two I got wrong are obviously when I selected the Browns to win, and we SHOULD have won those games (Jets and Packers games. Lost one in OT, other with a few minutes to go I think).

But I honestly can't pick Browns to win tomorrow. Just can't. Not with the weather. Not with "howling winds and driving rains". Not with 1-17 in the last 18 openers and something like 5-31 against the Steelers during that time period. I can already see it, man. The dropped passes, the fumbles, the injuries and whatever else. I predict we lose tomorrow, and we lose BIG. Obviously I WANT to be wrong, but I can't visualize it. Of course I realize that both teams play in the same weather, but I believe the Steelers will be more prepared for it since they are the more experienced team, and certainly more experienced at winning. I think the weather will also somewhat neutralize our greatest weapon, Myles Garrett. At least a little bit. 

I've never wanted to be wrong more, but I don't think I am. Making matters worse, we play at the Saints next week, making that two games against two playoff teams to begin the season. That's 0-2 to start, with a Thursday night game looming. Just ugh. 

2 hours ago, gumby73 said:

Started on a Steeler week & they still got nobody that can cover this guy.. (steeler roger blocked, click utube access)  

... but not that new... ;)

13 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Certainly in his own mind... what's left of it.

Parents... don't let your kids be sparring partners.

Or eat wild mushrooms or play with electricity or smell too much glue  Hey new name glueoolie (wait it probably isn't a word either). :lol:

Archived