THE BROWNS BOARD

STEELER WEEK

Dick Mellon

1 hour ago, mjp28 said:

Or eat wild mushrooms or play with electricity or smell too much glue  Hey new name glueoolie (wait it probably isn't a word either). :lol:

Gloosescrewly?

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Ibleedbrown said:

So what you’re saying essentially is, Ghoolie is an internet legend.

LOL, actually he is, read on. Back then he went as Steamy(can't remember the #s he used). 

14 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Certainly in his own mind... what's left of it.

Parents... don't let your kids be sparring partners.

Ha, some of you might be too young to remember it- but WAY back (mid 1990s) when the Internet was just taking off there was a public Internet forum called USENET. Lots of different sub forums (including sports) totally unmoderated. Those were the days of the real trolling flamebaiters. I already mentioned the head pain in the as$ (to Browns fans) Bernie@home.com. Honorable mention to Internet legends Admiral Meowcat, and © Flame Giant. 

There was a monthly award where you could nominate and vote on "The Kook of the Month". You may find it hard to believe but Ghoolie took home the honor.  :D  

4 minutes ago, hoorta said:

LOL, actually he is, read on. Back then he went as Steamy(can't remember the #s he used). 

Ha, some of you might be too young to remember it- but WAY back (mid 1990s) when the Internet was just taking off there was a public Internet forum called USENET. Lots of different sub forums (including sports) totally unmoderated. Those were the days of the real trolling flamebaiters. I already mentioned the head pain in the as$ (to Browns fans) Bernie@home.com. Honorable mention to Internet legends Admiral Meowcat, and © Flame Giant. 

There was a monthly award where you could nominate and vote on "The Kook of the Month". You may find it hard to believe but Ghoolie took home the honor.  :D  

Oh yeah famous for being total jerks and azzholes I remember a few from the now defunct ESPN Forums. 

Idiots who were legends in their own minds.....sad really, pathetic people.

For years I have read how you guys hate dirty tactics. NOBODY has lead this protest more than Hoorta.

Over the years you have expressed hate for the supposed dirty play of Hines Ward, Burfect, Suh, PacMan, and all the other head-hunters. You have all been unforgivingRightly so, I agree with you. Likewise, when it comes to forgiving personal sins as with people like Roethlisberger and Ray Lewis, you have been unforgiving.

Now, I can respect that, and I do, But not if it is hypocritical.

Isn't it funny how with Greg Williams you guys so easily jump off your high horse and forgive the sins of the past? WOuld you be forgiving is Williams was the DC of the Steelers? HELL NO....you would be protesting and condemning him until you were blue in the face.

Greg Williams is a murder-maker. How many countless players has he instilled his "kill the head", go after the outside ACL rage in? How many of his hitmen are out and about. Not only that, how widespread has his disease infected other players, who, like all simpletons, imitate what they see others doing?

The NFL is a cesspool of head-hunters and dirty players. Greg Williams should not be allowed to participate in the NFL.

You people are so childishly, frantically and selfishly caught up in your own self-worth being tied to whether the Browns win or not, your values have no value. YOu are without character if it means winning an idiotic football game.

So, yes. I am rooting for the Steelers. If there is justice in this world, The Pittsburgh Steelers will impart upon the Browns, what Greg Williams has been professing his players to do to others. YOu guys love to say, "payback is a bitsch". I think maybe you just don't realize that it is the Browns, Browns fans and Cleveland that have the payback coming.

1 - 31? Continued failure no matter the players and personnel changes? Be careful of what you ask for people.

If you can't admit that you have put your own hatred of dirty play aside, because you would rather win, and can forgive head-hunting as long as it is your team benefitting from it, then you really have let football take over your morality.

1 hour ago, mjp28 said:

Oh yeah famous for being total jerks and azzholes I remember a few from the now defunct ESPN Forums. 

Idiots who were legends in their own minds.....sad really, pathetic people.

The dude in question used his mother's death as a way to garner attention to himself to a group of people he allegedly has nothing but contempt for, but begged and pleaded to be allowed to remain with to Stan when it looked like this board would be taken away from him.

Laughably sad and pathetic. The dipshit said he was leaving a while ago, but CAN'T HELP HIMSELF BECAUSE THIS IS ALL HE HAS, apparently.

No wonder it looks like he eats his feelings.  

29 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

For years I have read how you guys hate dirty tactics. NOBODY has lead this protest more than Hoorta.

Over the years you have expressed hate for the supposed dirty play of Hines Ward, Burfect, Suh, PacMan, and all the other head-hunters. You have all been unforgivingRightly so, I agree with you. Likewise, when it comes to forgiving personal sins as with people like Roethlisberger and Ray Lewis, you have been unforgiving.

Now, I can respect that, and I do, But not if it is hypocritical.

Isn't it funny how with Greg Williams you guys so easily jump off your high horse and forgive the sins of the past? WOuld you be forgiving is Williams was the DC of the Steelers? HELL NO....you would be protesting and condemning him until you were blue in the face.

Greg Williams is a murder-maker. How many countless players has he instilled his "kill the head", go after the outside ACL rage in? How many of his hitmen are out and about. Not only that, how widespread has his disease infected other players, who, like all simpletons, imitate what they see others doing?

The NFL is a cesspool of head-hunters and dirty players. Greg Williams should not be allowed to participate in the NFL.

You people are so childishly, frantically and selfishly caught up in your own self-worth being tied to whether the Browns win or not, your values have no value. YOu are without character if it means winning an idiotic football game.

So, yes. I am rooting for the Steelers. If there is justice in this world, The Pittsburgh Steelers will impart upon the Browns, what Greg Williams has been professing his players to do to others. YOu guys love to say, "payback is a bitsch". I think maybe you just don't realize that it is the Browns, Browns fans and Cleveland that have the payback coming.

1 - 31? Continued failure no matter the players and personnel changes? Be careful of what you ask for people.

If you can't admit that you have put your own hatred of dirty play aside, because you would rather win, and can forgive head-hunting as long as it is your team benefitting from it, then you really have let football take over your morality.

RULES UPDATE: Thanks to Steeler "Head Hunter" Harrison & I never missed an opportunity to blindside a guy Hines Ward, those tactics aren't allowed anymore. You can't lead with your helmet, deliberate head shots will get you tossed out of the game, and fined. Can't remember the Dolphin's center who had his knee totaled, and career ended on a cheap blindside chop block.

PS- Ray Lewis was at least an accessory to murders, and is in the HOF. 

The point is, you hate headhunters, but you don't hate the trainer of headhunters because he now is a Browns. You are full of schidt, man. You have absolutely no character. H Y P O C R I T E

50 minutes ago, hoorta said:

RULES UPDATE: Thanks to Steeler "Head Hunter" Harrison & I never missed an opportunity to blindside a guy Hines Ward, those tactics aren't allowed anymore. You can't lead with your helmet, deliberate head shots will get you tossed out of the game, and fined. Can't remember the Dolphin's center who had his knee totaled, and career ended on a cheap blindside chop block.

PS- Ray Lewis was at least an accessory to murders, and is in the HOF. 

Larry, so it is against the rules to rape, so what you are saying is, You are now okay with Ben Roethlisberger?

SO by your words, if James Harrison now played for the Browns you would take back everything you said about him because THE RULES eliminate his past sins? Dude, RULES have NOTHING to do with the fact that Greg Williams is worse than Harrison. Greg Williams is the reason guys like Harrison flourished. 

Don't give me your bullschidt about how now that the rules have changed, Greg Williams is an okay guy. It was NEVER acceptable to tell players to go out and keep killing the head so that the body dies. You are a whore. You have no backbone, no principles and no character.

Your words stand for nothing,, you stand for nothing.

The RULES.................. are just another fukcing escpae for you. You just cannot address any issue that makes the Browns look bad. DIVERT DIVERT  DIEVERT.............

I honestly do not think I can keep coming back here while you guys continue to let Ghoolie sabotage every single thread. This is disgusting. I dont whose d!ck he sucked to have that ability, but he must give some mean head. I took a break from here for a couple years and have come back to this. This used to be a great board with good discussion. Now it is the bipolar,  narcissistic "look at me" Ghoolie show that sabotaged every single thread. I'm done. Grow some Shmucking balls admins and shame on you.

1 hour ago, GuNNerGatSKi said:

I honestly do not think I can keep coming back here while you guys continue to let Ghoolie sabotage every single thread. This is disgusting. I dont whose d!ck he sucked to have that ability, but he must give some mean head. I took a break from here for a couple years and have come back to this. This used to be a great board with good discussion. Now it is the bipolar,  narcissistic "look at me" Ghoolie show that sabotaged every single thread. I'm done. Grow some Shmucking balls admins and shame on you.

I'll see what I can do tomorrow- I meet up with the guy for the Steelers game who is the only one who can kick Ghoolie off- and unfortunately, I don't think he'll do it. You speak the truth- Ghoolie has run many, many posters away with his straight stream of BS.  I hope he's real proud of it.  :(  

24 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I'll see what I can do tomorrow- I meet up with the guy for the Steelers game who is the only one who can kick Ghoolie off- and unfortunately, I don't think he'll do it. You speak the truth- Ghoolie has run many, many posters away with his straight stream of BS.  I hope he's real proud of it.  :(  

I stopped caring. I merge his threads. I delete about half of his posts I read. I give him a timeout every once in awhile.

But I have a life, can't be worrying about what he's doing on a message board.

He's not going anywhere so I don't pay him no mind.

If I wasn't an administrator I'd have him on ignore. But someone has to filter out the racism, hate, personal attacks and just gross blowhard bullshit.

You guys don't have to. Just put him on ignore. Some people respond to him over and over. Just get over it ... fuck him, he's nobody.

Zombo

1 hour ago, Zombo said:

I stopped caring. I merge his threads. I delete about half of his posts I read. I give him a timeout every once in awhile.

But I have a life, can't be worrying about what he's doing on a message board.

He's not going anywhere so I don't pay him no mind.

If I wasn't an administrator I'd have him on ignore. But someone has to filter out the racism, hate, personal attacks and just gross blowhard cowpoop.

You guys don't have to. Just put him on ignore. Some people respond to him over and over. Just get over it ... Shmuck him, he's nobody.

Zombo

You’re right, but to Gatski’s point so many discussions get derailed or don’t develop like they could or should, ignore or not.  It’s just disappointing.  Appreciate the solid group of posters here, though, until he does his crap.

4 minutes ago, cvcanedy said:

You’re right, but to Gatski’s point so many discussions get derailed or don’t develop like they could or should, ignore or not.  It’s just disappointing.  Appreciate the solid group of posters here, though, until he does his crap.

I always amp up the moderation once season starts.

Hes literally the only person I moderate. 

You won't hear from him tomorrow.

Z

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

Well you tell the guy who is the only one who can kick Ghoolie off that his board is garbage because of one poster and sooner or later anyone with any sense will leave this Sheet hole. I used to love this board. When I worked on a drilling rig for 3 years busting my butt every day for 13 hours this was my reprieve when I would go smoke a cigarette or we had some down time. This is despicable. Shameful. And you can tell mr boss man I'll happily say the same things to his face.  I live in, was born and raised in, good ole' Youngstown, Ohio. More than welcome to come visit and discuss over some cold beers what a disgraceful cesspool the once sacred Browns Board has become. 

11 minutes ago, GuNNerGatSKi said:

Well you tell the guy who is the only one who can kick Ghoolie off that his board is garbage because of one poster and sooner or later anyone with any sense will leave this Sheet hole. I used to love this board. When I worked on a drilling rig for 3 years busting my butt every day for 13 hours this was my reprieve when I would go smoke a cigarette or we had some down time. This is despicable. Shameful. And you can tell mr boss man I'll happily say the same things to his face.  I live in, was born and raised in, good ole' Youngstown, Ohio. More than welcome to come visit and discuss over some cold beers what a disgraceful cesspool the once sacred Browns Board has become. 

You guys should meet at the Royal Oaks... Cold beer and fantastic bbq! 😁

imagesIN3Q2V1Z.jpg

2 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

You guys should meet at the Royal Oaks... Cold beer and fantastic bbq! 😁

imagesIN3Q2V1Z.jpg

Oh yeah, the Oaks. 

Boo Hoo

2 hours ago, GuNNerGatSKi said:

For the love of God, use the ignore button. LMAO, you idiots hate me so much, you can't stop reading me. NFL's TOUGHEST FANS. LMAO. Wow, you guys really are tough.

25 minutes ago, Ghoolie said:

Boo Hoo

For the love of God, use the ignore button. LMAO, you idiots hate me so much, you can't stop reading me. NFL's TOUGHEST FANS. LMAO. Wow, you guys really are tough.

Too bad me and Zombo can't. Too bad you use the board for you private toilet, Shhhitting all over it with your crap. Grow the F-k up already. 

As Zombo said- keep posting flamebait- it's going bye-bye, so don't bother wasting your time. 

Just now, Ghoolie said:

Dude, you grow up, For the love of God man, hit the ignore button. Go cast your vote already. This team blows. You blow.

Already said as a moderator- I can't put you on ignore- as much as I'd like to. Go look in a mirror before you start calling me names- I'm calling you for what your are a board hogging flamebaiting troll. 

16 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Already said as a moderator- I can't put you on ignore- as much as I'd like to. Go look in a mirror before you start calling me names- I'm calling you for what your are a board hogging flamebaiting troll. 

Larry, in general, posters can hit the ignore button. Seriously, the NFL's TOUGHEST fans? All you people ever do is complain to Stan. You guys constantly bombard him. That's why he has nothing to do with this place.

5 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

Larry, in general, posters can hit the ignore button. Seriously, the NFL's TOUGHEST fans? All you people ever do is complain to Stan. You guys constantly bombard him. That's why he has nothing to do with this place.

But no one on this board ever cried to Stan when they got thrown off this board.

Well, except for you, of course. 

5 hours ago, Ghoolie said:

LOL! Kind of ironic don't you think. Several complain about you to him so he avoids this place. If you stuck to football and no one complained, just maybe he would come here Tom.

Besides the reason I don't put you on ignore is I do pick out a few nuggets about football from time to time and just ignore the "persona" part, which detracts from your posts.

17 hours ago, hoorta said:

Back then he went as Steamy...

As in "Steamy Pile of..." ?

22 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

But no one on this board ever cried to Stan when they got thrown off this board.

Well, except for you, of course. 

Speaking of which... did boo get tossed?

4 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

deletable...about 2/3 weeks ago i woke-up early to a topic by Boo-tard, that Z had no other options but to kick him out..

Damn, what did boo say that was so bad? 

Not sad he's gone, mind you, just curious. 

1 hour ago, gumby73 said:

Z chose to delete it & not move it elsewhere. a Personal attack that I'd say Z did the right thing.Personal to Z ask/PM him..

He had to go.

We basically have three sets of rules:

One for Browns fans like you guys ... you basically can do what you want.

One for fans of other teams .. just be respectful, don't be a complete douchebag, don't bitch about moderation.

And one for Ghoolie. Constant moderation. He's gone til Tuesday so enjoy analyzing the game like adults.

Boo Fagley was not a Browns fan and fell under rule 2 when he went apeshit and started a thread about being given a timeout for being a douchebag. If you guys remind me, maybe I'll bring him back when we are 6-0.

Now, it's GAMEDAY and STEELER WEEK so let's get back to football ... and don't forget to vote!

Archived