Neither have I

Westside Steve

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Canton Dawg said:

Nice deflection 

Jesus H Shmuck.  There's a game on.  

No deflection, I don't get the whole over generalization of the meme culture.    The things listed in the pic are understood to be universally denounced.   Now if you're going to talk about how the NFL has a DV issue because of some high profile cases then I'll refer you to the "gun argument"...  I think there would be a much larger issue if EVERYONE of those men committed DV (you see, much like how legal gun owners are called a problem - which isn't true)   

I'll get back to fooball now.  

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Funny how it always turns out that way when you get back into a corner. Regardless of where this post came from or what the website is or how slanted they may be the fact remains.

Back to the game. 

WSS

Ok so why don't we flip this around...?      I don't see those whom protest abortion adopting kids, I don't see them protesting rape, incest, the McRib not being available all year and for some reason why ALF was taken off air.     See how dumb it sounds now?    Just because you attempt to bring light to one thing doesn't mean you are disregarding the rest.

Unless you want me to say if you support breast cancer awareness you're not given equal support to the other types of cancer suffers.  

Steve, it was stupid meme meant to suck people in to what I call the "over-meme'ing" culture.   Where you use non-points or easily discredited ones to make a blanket statement that can be dissected with little effort provided you don't just go "yep... *like*".   

You're smarter than this.   Act like it.   

1 hour ago, tiamat63 said:

Ok so why don't we flip this around...?      I don't see those whom protest abortion adopting kids, I don't see them protesting rape, incest, the McRib not being available all year and for some reason why ALF was taken off air.     See how dumb it sounds now?    Just because you attempt to bring light to one thing doesn't mean you are disregarding the rest.

Unless you want me to say if you support breast cancer awareness you're not given equal support to the other types of cancer suffers.  

Steve, it was stupid meme meant to suck people in to what I call the "over-meme'ing" culture.   Where you use non-points or easily discredited ones to make a blanket statement that can be dissected with little effort provided you don't just go "yep... *like*".   

You're smarter than this.   Act like it.   

not buyin it. Those players are ONLY protesting their racial problems bitch. and dissing out entire country, our Anthem and Flag,

dissing it all.

I don't care that they say they "only diss racial problems"... that is not what they are DOING. Adopting...WHAT? A lot of folks can't afford to adopt kids. what the hell does THAT have to do with protesting?

So, nobody I"ve seen disses our Flag, our Anthem, our entire COUNTRY because they are protesting rape, breast cancer, illegal immigrant murders upon murders, etc etc etc.

The point is, they diss our entire country with their racial bitch point, and make no issue with any other problems in the black community - fatherless homes, gangs, drugs, black on black crime, abortion, violence in big cities/black communities...

17 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

and make no issue with any other problems in the black community - fatherless homes, gangs, drugs, black on black crime, abortion, violence in big cities/black communities...

http://themalcolmjenkinsfoundation.org/the-foundation/    Standing with Malcolm was Chris Long who did dis...

https://www.inc.com/brian-hart/philadelphia-eagles-star-chris-long-donated-his-entire-salary-to-charity-heres-what-leaders-can-learn-from-it.html

Anywho, back to ignore bubs.  

NeatQualifiedHowlermonkey-small.gif

NFL players donate their time and money to charity literally all of the time. But that is never reported on the site these posters frequent because it doesn't fit a narrative.

You are also allowed to stereotype all NFL players because of the actions of a few, but you can't do the same thing with gun owners. Not fair.

39 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

you still mad you embarrassed yourself about DAyes? LOL

Sure, there are a few who donate money to causes. Why then, alienate people by spitting on their Flag and Anthem?

you think all players who diss our Anthem and Flag donate? and they make MILLIONS of bucks?

Bitch. (Dayes was cut, dude. and you liked him a lot better than Chubb. LOL.)

3 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

Sure, there are a few who donate money to causes. Why then, alienate people by spitting on their Flag and Anthem?

you think all players who diss our Anthem and Flag donate? and they make MILLIONS of bucks?

So much is incorrect in this post it may be setting a new low bar

4 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

You will of course notice I made a perfectly acceptable and correct point and your rebuttal was simply to tell me that not everyone does that - to which I agree....  but many are charitable which cannot be ignored.  Then you needlessly insult me.  Given that I offered zero personal offense, I just choose not to read your material.

Notice even now I'm still not offering names and insults.   Plan on at least disagreeing amicably? 

1 hour ago, Clevfan4life said:

can we just talk about whats going on in this picture? i dont even know what the op is about i just know this more impirtant

I think in wrestling terms, that’s called a snatch & grab.

9 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

NFL players donate their time and money to charity literally all of the time. But that is never reported on the site these posters frequent because it doesn't fit a narrative.

Stuart

Why should it be reported?  They are millionaires and have a lot of time on their hands. They aint sacrificing squat. 

On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 5:33 PM, tiamat63 said:

Ok so why don't we flip this around...?      I don't see those whom protest abortion adopting kids, I don't see them protesting rape, incest, the McRib not being available all year and for some reason why ALF was taken off air.     See how dumb it sounds now?   

Stuart

Yes, I see how dumb your false equivalency sounds now .

Re-think about what you just typed and take another crack at it.

Archived