THE BROWNS BOARD

I think we might crush it this week

stillmotion

46 minutes ago, Pat Mahomo said:

Chiefs are near the top in Sacks....and might be good for you to look at the box scores of the Chiefs games....it is TRUE we give up a lot of yards and points....AFTER WE GET OUT TO HUGE LEADS.  It's still not good, but the element of teams having to try and come back is a factor in why our numbers are terrible.  I'd estimate that our pass rush is going to take advantage of your poor OT situation.....your best chance is to see if you can get the run game going and try and grind as much time as you can.

uncle fester is gone, so don't be too overconfident.

You're giving Mahomes too much credit. A huge lead you won't have.

12 hours ago, Pat Mahomo said:

Chiefs are near the top in Sacks....and might be good for you to look at the box scores of the Chiefs games....it is TRUE we give up a lot of yards and points....AFTER WE GET OUT TO HUGE LEADS.  It's still not good, but the element of teams having to try and come back is a factor in why our numbers are terrible.  I'd estimate that our pass rush is going to take advantage of your poor OT situation.....your best chance is to see if you can get the run game going and try and grind as much time as you can.

Calm down Poindexter!    You're never going to sell this stuff until you believe it.   Exhale!     

We know you guys need the Heimlich Maneuver every post season rendering what you did all 16 weeks meaningless in just one 3 hour period. Do you want me to dial 9-1-1 for you now or wait until you start choking again?   You don't have to pretend you're all confident again for us.  You're really just a poor knucklehead that fools himself into watching Rocky multiple times devastated that the ending never changes. Practice makes perfect...

Poor My Homies is going to feel like he never left Texas Tech.  They're still losing to Oklahoma with the moral victory of "almost" Patrick established precedent with.  Too bad because he's such a fun kid to watch.  

13 hours ago, Pat Mahomo said:

Chiefs are near the top in Sacks....and might be good for you to look at the box scores of the Chiefs games....it is TRUE we give up a lot of yards and points....AFTER WE GET OUT TO HUGE LEADS. 

We have not let a team get off to a "huge" lead to no one including the lala Chargers..TD Chargers hit before half got a ref fired..Your Defensive game plan is not hard to figure out. Our edges our weak on both sides of the ball. Dee Ford & K.Hunt are your best players topped by Terrek Hill. Maholmes should be happy with what Dorsey drafted in front of him.All your sacks come from 2 positions with 4 players deep..... DE & Olb'er..no easy task, but taking Hunt out of game puts this game on our DB's & LB'ers hands..Gregg Williams may have tricks targeted at your C Reiter today? In game coaching/player adjustments have been our issues season after season.   Am expecting some communicating issues coming from our offense today. If KC can't stop our running game plan today? This game will see No "huge" leads..

6 hours ago, gumby73 said:

We have not let a team get off to a "huge" lead to no one including the lala Chargers..TD Chargers hit before half got a ref fired..Your Defensive game plan is not hard to figure out. Our edges our weak on both sides of the ball. Dee Ford & K.Hunt are your best players topped by Terrek Hill. Maholmes should be happy with what Dorsey drafted in front of him.All your sacks come from 2 positions with 4 players deep..... DE & Olb'er..no easy task, but taking Hunt out of game puts this game on our DB's & LB'ers hands..Gregg Williams may have tricks targeted at your C Reiter today? In game coaching/player adjustments have been our issues season after season.   Am expecting some communicating issues coming from our offense today. If KC can't stop our running game plan today? This game will see No "huge" leads..

You sure?

1 hour ago, Pat Mahomo said:

You sure?

Am certain!!..see, ya show up during 13 unanswered in 3rd 😎 congrats..You keep watching what Dorsey did for KC. While we will keep watching Brett Veach reach on 6 DT's to replace 1 DT...Dorsey will have this roster ready to compete after next draft..With a coaching staff, that can make in game adjustments..Were not going anywhere but up from this season..Is Speaks the only guy Veach drafted that plays? 

On 11/2/2018 at 10:22 PM, stillmotion said:

Could very well be a very close game vs. the Chiefs. We're young and hungry and we no longer have the burden of Hue Jackson. Sure, the Chiefs will put up points, but it's apparent their pass D is lacking.

Word is Higgins will play, Higgins is saying Callaway better play, and Landry is due to finally go off for a game. Kitchens will get Duke more involved, and our clock management / time management should be a million times better. I'm willing to bet the farm we put up a lot more points this week then we've been putting up.

Go Browns!

yeah man we crushed it alright.....me thinks we stopped them once or twice the whole game and one was a desparation  throw at the end of the first half....don't count that one....wait til next week when matty ice and his crew come to town.....stadium should be half empty by midway in the third qtr....

2 hours ago, browns52 said:

yeah man we crushed it alright.....me thinks we stopped them once or twice the whole game and one was a desparation  throw at the end of the first half....don't count that one....wait til next week when matty ice and his crew come to town.....stadium should be half empty by midway in the third qtr....

Turd

4 hours ago, browns52 said:

We showed progress, played with a lot of heart till the end, and kept up with the chiefs offensively. Our defense was banged up. I was proud of how Kitchens and Baker ran the offense, especially keeping duke in the game more.

We had more spark offensively this game than the past 3 combined.

We can't expect to dominate the Chiefs with Ward and Gaines out.

Baker is developing.... and thats what we need.

Onto next week.....

7 hours ago, stillmotion said:

We showed progress, played with a lot of heart till the end, and kept up with the chiefs offensively. Our defense was banged up. I was proud of how Kitchens and Baker ran the offense, especially keeping duke in the game more.

We had more spark offensively this game than the past 3 combined.

We can't expect to dominate the Chiefs with Ward and Gaines out.

Baker is developing.... and thats what we need.

Onto next week.....

For an interim coaching staff put together less than a week ago and marching orders to run the ball and  keep Baker alive.... they did fine. Duke caught some passes, Chubb ran well and besides, the Qweefs could not have won without a few of us NE Ohio guys helping them. 

Archived