THE BROWNS BOARD

Kareem Hunt

7moses7

REAL men don't kick women, or get violent with them for any reason. Hats off to KC for cutting this punk!

Too bad a REAL man wasn't there to kick his cowardly asss!

Mike

9 hours ago, jcam222 said:

Little over the top IMO. He deserves punished no doubt. I’d expect him to face charges and pay with potentially time and fines. That said people can change. If it were or becomes systemic behavior I’d agree with you. Hell I’d agree he needs his ass whipped but not shot and left for dead.       It’s kind of ironic Tyreke Hill is on the Chiefs and they drafted him knowing he beat his pregnant girlfriend. This is less a commitment against violence by the Chiefs and more damage control because the video went public. 

Right it is all because it was on video otherwise it may have been just shoved under the rug 

here's the updated waiver wire team order rest of season (if it matters) https://247sports.com/nfl/dallas-cowboys/Article/NFL-shuffles-waiver-wire-order-Cowboys-benefit-from-massive-jump-122481283/   fellas, am a Toledo Rocket grad, that got a chance to walk-on T-towns football team. I won't be posting on this topic, but it shows even Dorsey would not risk R.Foster..I wish Kareem the best of luck seeking the proper help, But how dumb can ya be for under 5 mins in Feb? proof KC knew this before the draft, than trusted Hunt's story..Sad day on the Toledo campus, I talked to a few last evening..     

Pretty cut and dry here. This woman was obviously a bigoted piece of shit, but sadly being a racist isn't a crime by itself. Sounds like she was trespassing for sure though.These guys just have to know better and call the cops or let it go in these situations. I can't say I wouldn't be extremely pissed off in that situation too, but he just went too far and is (and should) paying the price.

Shame too, this dude was a year away from A Gurley type deal. He'll be lucky to ever get a job again.

1 hour ago, jrb12711 said:

Pretty cut and dry here. This woman was obviously a bigoted piece of shit, but sadly being a racist isn't a crime by itself. Sounds like she was trespassing for sure though.These guys just have to know better and call the cops or let it go in these situations. I can't say I wouldn't be extremely pissed off in that situation too, but he just went too far and is (and should) paying the price.

Shame too, this dude was a year away from A Gurley type deal. He'll be lucky to ever get a job again.

I see nothing that confirms what you just said so I don’t know where you got that BS

1 hour ago, jrb12711 said:

He said one thing, she said another. He goes and hits a lady on camera. That’s a wrap.

2 hours ago, The Gipper said:

I see nothing that confirms what you just said so I don’t know where you got that BS

There are very corraborated reports this woman was acting that way. Its called Google, literally dozens of results in 2 seconds. Not that difficult.

Ignore my last post(deleted). Re-watched a different link.. I thought the girl struck first, but appears he pushes her after she likely called him a N*****. .She then hits him in the face...

Though probably a scum bag of a woman and a bucket full of crazy, calling someone the N word, regardless of what some people think, is not grounds for striking someone...

The push that put her into the wall was incidental.. Hunt is off screen in the door way and being held as he is trying to break free . Whoever it is lets go of him and he crashes backwards into his friend, who in turn smashes into the girl..

The kick is half hearted at best, and is going to be the nail in the coffin for him legally speaking as is the push at the start of the video..

The NFL needs to do a better job of helping these dumbasses with more money than they know what to do with, stop attracting the crazy.. Maybe it is an impossibility. Josh Gordon is a perfect example of someone given more chances to purge the crazy from his life, and just won't do it.

That girl legally speaking is in the right, but she is not worthy of anyone claiming she deserves our sympathy. At any point she could have turned and just left, but she was drunk and crude and a piece of shit in my opinion. She was so drunk she could barely stand and had at least 3 different opportunities to just leave. Instead she was likely yelling obscenities and if to be believed, yelling the N word knowing this would bring him back out.. She was there sucking up the free booze and likely other things of a dumbass with too much money..  She will get her payday I am sure.. And he will be toxic for no more than 2 years, if the NFL's past is any indication.. 

BobPound!

15 hours ago, BobPOUND! said:

Ignore my last post(deleted). Re-watched a different link.. I thought the girl struck first, but appears he pushes her after she likely called him a N*****. .She then hits him in the face...

Though probably a scum bag of a woman and a bucket full of crazy, calling someone the N word, regardless of what some people think, is not grounds for striking someone...

The push that put her into the wall was incidental.. Hunt is off screen in the door way and being held as he is trying to break free . Whoever it is lets go of him and he crashes backwards into his friend, who in turn smashes into the girl..

The kick is half hearted at best, and is going to be the nail in the coffin for him legally speaking as is the push at the start of the video..

The NFL needs to do a better job of helping these dumbasses with more money than they know what to do with, stop attracting the crazy.. Maybe it is an impossibility. Josh Gordon is a perfect example of someone given more chances to purge the crazy from his life, and just won't do it.

That girl legally speaking is in the right, but she is not worthy of anyone claiming she deserves our sympathy. At any point she could have turned and just left, but she was drunk and crude and a piece of shit in my opinion. She was so drunk she could barely stand and had at least 3 different opportunities to just leave. Instead she was likely yelling obscenities and if to be believed, yelling the N word knowing this would bring him back out.. She was there sucking up the free booze and likely other things of a dumbass with too much money..  She will get her payday I am sure.. And he will be toxic for no more than 2 years, if the NFL's past is any indication.. 

BobPound!

Bob, while I see where you are coming from - I don't feel sorry for any of the athletes that put themselves in these positions. To say such a thing I'll tell you why I feel this way. The NFL does give them a rookie symposium all about this every year. Problem?  The ole "IT WON'T HAPPEN TO ME" is an equivalent to 2 DEAF EARS. And not for nothing, what are all these agents doing on their behalf after they cash in on their portions of the signing bonuses?

And even worse?  They keep seeing guys like Pac Man Jones and Josh Gordon getting multiple chances in spite of their stupidity which perpetuates their "IT WON'T HAPPEN TO ME" mentality even further.

TMZ just came out saying Hunt and another member of the Chiefs, are accused of attacking a man in a nightclub in January.

As of right now, no NFL team has claimed Hunt off the waiver wire.

Considering these latest accusations, I don’t think another team will take a chance on him.

58 minutes ago, Canton Dawg said:

TMZ just came out saying Hunt and another member of the Chiefs, are accused of attacking a man in a nightclub in January.

As of right now, no NFL team has claimed Hunt off the waiver wire.

Considering these latest accusations, I don’t think another team will take a chance on him.

Not this year next year. 

On 12/1/2018 at 4:20 PM, BobPOUND! said:

BobPound!

Saved me a lot of time... The "girl" did go into the wall hard. Definitely was wobbly when she got up. It took next to nothing for her to lose her balance as she crouched to pick up her cell phone and was "kicked".

This is not a Ray Rice situation.

This is not a Joe Mixon situation.... and Mixon is playing.

19 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Saved me a lot of time... The "girl" did go into the wall hard. Definitely was wobbly when she got up. It took next to nothing for her to lose her balance as she crouched to pick up her cell phone and was "kicked".

This is not a Ray Rice situation.

This is not a Joe Mixon situation.... and Mixon is playing.

Or how about Greg Hardy, beating the mortal daylights out of his girlfriend and threatening to kill her? Guy whos won a couple MMA fights taking it out on a woman, not cool. No video, and the GF dropped the charges, otherwise he would have landed in jail for sure. Suspension reduced to 4 games.  IIRC that predated the Ray Rice incident. 

Hunt will probably have a 4-8 game suspension for that incident- some team will pick him up- because just too much talent there....  He did seem to be remorseful in the interview, but who knows if he's sincere?    

Archived