THE BROWNS BOARD

Division SemiFinals live Chat room

gumby73

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, beare said:

rams should won easy dallas run d was horrid

Ask any racer, any real racer. It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning's winning.

4 hours ago, D Bone said:

Ask any racer, any real racer. It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, winning's winning.

True, but like beare I thought it was going to be a mismatch and closer to a 14-20 point difference. But that's why they don't employ me in Vegas setting spreads. 😥😁

8 hours ago, D Bone said:

I would say ask anyone who's ever competed at anything where there's a winner and a loser and they'd say it doesn't matter, winning ugly or winning pretty....it's all the same.   Winning is winning.   The end result is all that matters no matter how it looked or how you got to the end result of adding to the "W" column or adding to the "L" column. 

14 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

CJ Anderson?!? MF I thought that was Mike Tolbert.     CJ apparently hitting In and Out Burger pretty hard.  

Thought exactly the same thing!

10 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Not so fast mah friend.

The Rivers "it" factor drive..team makes mistakes but turns into good..hoping phillips gets back..as with Gronk,casey hayward can't handle that load..next man up Des King..👀

2 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

I think we are witnessing the beginning of the end of the Patriots dynasty. 

Pats = Steelrz ?? 

And old man Rivers (pun accidental) and Brees nearing their expitation dates? Sure they might have a few big games left but the class of 2018 (+/-) young guns are waiting next.

5 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

des looked like a rook there---Pats-21-7

Geeeezus, I was watching a movie on TCM, just turned this on.  

3 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

I think we are witnessing the beginning of the end of the Patriots dynasty. 

Maybe next week 

McDaniels gets most of the credit handling stars on the offense. While OL coach Scarnecchia is to mold golden turds with his 47 years of expertise..Mcdaniels is lucky to be surrounded by these coaches. Flores still got his work done too this week.. Pats-28-7

8 minutes ago, Browns149 said:

Maybe next week 

These new protect the QB rules are really extending careers of these old wise quick release QBs. Be careful hitting their recievers too.

42 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Rivers is done.   The happy feet and half side arm throws are burying him.   

As much as I agree with you here - Rivers is far from the biggest problem today.  Not for nothing but has NE punted or even been reduced to attempting a FG yet today?  

This is the closest thing I've seen to a forfeit in this year's post season.  You know how if you ever have a bad day and you hear someone else had a much worse day to the extent your day didn't feel that bad after all?  That's the Indy Colts feeling thankful they got to see SD look way worse than they did. 

Joey Bosa makes Casper the Friendly Ghost look mean in comparison today.  He's just a million miles away from being relevant, which makes his DC look even more worthless.  Melvin Ingram isn't much better except for 1 deflected pass.  And #20 (King)?   He looks like an 8 year old kid going against a very good NFL team.  He's absolutely killing his team more than NE is capable of. What a way to flush your season down the toilet.  NE is smart and all; but the bottom dwellers of the AFC East usually give NE a way better fight than this.

No guts, no glory, end of story...

6 minutes ago, Flugel said:

As much as I agree with you here - Rivers is far from the biggest problem today.  Not for nothing but has NE punted or even been reduced to attempting a FG yet today?  

This is the closest thing I've seen to a forfeit I've seen in this year's post season.  You know how if you ever have a bad day and you hear someone else had a much worse day to the extent your day didn't feel that bad after all?  That's the Indy Colts feeling thankful they got to see SD look way worse than they did. 

Joey Bosa makes Casper the Friendly Ghost look mean in comparison today.  He's just a million miles away from being relevant, which makes his DC look even more worthless.  Melvin Ingram isn't much better except for 1 deflected pass.  And #20 (King)?   He looks like an 8 year old kid going against a very good NFL team.  He's absolutely killing his team more than NE is capable of. What a way to flush your season down the toilet.  NE is smart and all; but the bottom dwellers of the AFC East usually give NE a way better fight than this.

No guts, no glory, end of story...

I'm not placing this game directly on Rivers.  Far from it.   However he might be about the easiest QB in the NFL to beat himself when frustrated.  

FYI, this game is what concerns me about Wilks being our DC.

2 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

I'm not placing this game directly on Rivers.  Far from it.   However he might be about the easiest QB in the NFL to beat himself when frustrated.  

FYI, this game is what concerns me about Wilks being our DC.

In other years, I would agree with you regarding the frustration thing.  I don't think he's been an easy QB to beat all year  - inclusive of some comeback Ws.  Today, I'm seeing guys come up the middle on him untouched like 5 different times.  I've seen some bad throws too; but if his defense gave him a reasonable margin of error - those wouldn't be nearly as costly. 

It's just a stinker today.  On a positive note, NE only settled for a FG after a 7 minute + possession reminding SD who owns the line of scrimmage.

Archived