THE BROWNS BOARD

Is There Nothing Democrats Won’t Promise Voters?

6 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

Who TF is Bunker? 

Bunker was an absolute piece of shit from years ago that was banned for advocating the murder of gays. Or Muslims. One of the two but you get the point.

His little buddy was Mr T, the mod of the political board that supported him all of the way. One day they just pushed it too far and someone on the main board noticed

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

Bunker was an absolute piece of shit from years ago that was banned for advocating the murder of gays. Or Muslims. One of the two but you get the point.

His little buddy was Mr T, the mod of the political board that supported him all of the way. One day they just pushed it too far and someone on the main board noticed

Actually I'm responding to an absolute piece of shit.

By Bunker I had assumed that you were making a reference directly to Archie Bunker, to which I just considered the source and shrugged it off. That said, you can stop trying to convince everyone that you really aren't a flaming butthole liberal. At no time did I ever in the slightest imply that gays should be murdered, yet you chose to make this accusation only because the things I actually do say gets your panties all knotted up. That's textbook libtard.

I will however give you a chance to redeem yourself. How did you arrive to that conclusion Woody?

Hmmmmm?  That's what I thought. 

You're just some random dude, that made an account on the Browns board, proceeded to not post at all about the Browns, and immediately jump into the political board parroting views and opinions we've seen before?

That's maybe worse than being someone's alt. 

45 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

You're just some random dude, that made an account on the Browns board, proceeded to not post at all about the Browns, and immediately jump into the political board parroting views and opinions we've seen before?

That's maybe worse than being someone's alt. 

Lol at the irony... as you keep parroting this. ^^^

Look here Woody, I don't owe you or anyone an explanation as to why I chose to post here. Is that clear?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Gorka said:

Whether or not your method of operation is crying to the mods is irrelevant here. You keep crying to me... yet you're handling it fine? Suuuure you are.

Keep in mind grasshopper it was you that initiated the ad-hominem. Dishing it out and not being able to take it is not good form.

2dmk14.jpg.19dbcdef4e73e05831710f473d93833e.jpg

2 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Oof.    

Again, I like the enthusiasm and willingness to inspire hope for a noble cause.   Don't like the cheap political points from either men's timing. 

@OldBrownsFan...  Your rebuttal to all this? 

The mars quote puts me in mind of president Kennedy's announcement in the early 60's about going to the moon.

The same criticism against Biden about curing cancer in his term would apply to Trump. I have to wonder though we have been hearing about possible breakthroughs in cancer around the corner (I know we have heard that for years but maybe this time it is true) and maybe these guys know something we don't? We can hope.

1 hour ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-2020-rally-pledges-cure-cancer-put-man-on-mars-2019-6

Trump apparently will cure cancer and AIDS while putting a person on Mars. 

"We will lay the foundation for landing American astronauts on the surface of Mars."

"We will push onward with new medical frontiers. We will come up with the cures to many, many problems, to many, many diseases — including cancer and others and we're getting closer all the time."

"We will eradicate AIDS in America once and for all and we're very close. "

however, Pres Trump KEEPS HIS PROMISES.

faster than your'alls obaMao commie broke his.

http://www.treatmentactiongroup.org/press/2009/obama’s-global-domestic-hiv-research-budgets-leave-trail-shredded-promises-their-wake

Obama’s Global, Domestic, HIV Research Budgets Leave a Trail of Shredded Promises in Their Wake

The president’s 2010 budget reverses recent gains in funding for global HIV and health programs while under funding domestic HIV treatment, prevention, and biomedical research

Obama vows to cure cancer 'once and for all' | TheHill

Jan 12, 2016 - Obama said the efforts are inspired by, and will be led by, Vice President Biden.