THE BROWNS BOARD

flyingfooldoug

On 9/24/2019 at 10:54 AM, jrb12711 said:

I've had a chance to review the Ravens and what they do on defense and offense, and holy shit. So regardless of who they played, they're playing top 5 worthy in all 3 phases of the game. Offense, defense,special teams. Offensively, they don't have a single turnover all year. Lamar is top 5 in virtually every passing category, and leads the league with consecutive passes without a pick. Their defensive line is stupid amazing and they lead the league in QB hits and I believe they're top 3 in yards per carry. Their players are just ALWAYS around the QB, and that scares me more than anything. Baker isn't doing well with pressure, and that's causing to panic WITHOUT pressure. 

Once they get into the red zone, it's going to be a touchdown almost every time. They're rated 10th in red zone offense, and I believe we're ranked somewhere ahead of the 83 Buccaneers, but below the 2006 Lions. All kidding aside, our red zone offense is deplorable, and it's awful because of Baker Mayfield. The media will tell you, the film will tell you, and HE will tell you. You can't blame the OL, can't blame Kitchens (well, a little), and can't blame defense. 

"So Jiggins, are you saying the Ravens are the NFL juggernaut and don't have any weaknesses?" Well no, I'm not saying that, but unfortunately their weaknesses don't align well with what we do. They're weak at the back end of their defense, as they've given up some big pass plays. Baker will definitely have opportunities for a big strike throughout the game, and he'll have to hit on them. This will not be a game where we orchestrate 16 play drives, as we're not built for that. They're weak in the secondary, but our weakness is our QB. Not good. 

I think you're going to know how this game is going to end after the first quarter. If we're down 10-0 or something like that...just turn it off. Baker will press, the interceptions will follow, and all hell will break loose. But if we move the ball early, score a few points, and punch them in the mouth...we.might have a game. We're going to know very early, so here's to hoping. 

I will say that there's something in the back of my mind, some little idea niggling it's way to the forefront of my deteriorated mind. The idea that Baker Mayfield, the guy who is massively crapping the bed, comes out on fire and lights Baltimore up for 400 and 4 TDS. Baker takes all the negativity and all the times people said he wasn't good enough, and he puts together the game of his young life. 

Well, one thing's for sure, Baltimore doesn't suck as bad as Cleveland.  The city and the team, I'm talking about.  I'm surprised that there's even a fanbase left for this team, one that hasn't made any kind of mark in the league in forever.  You're still so bitter about the Ravens coming to Baltimore.  Not only just COMING to Baltimore, but turning the team around and becoming an actual contender in the league since they got here.  Meanwhile, the stank-a$$ Browns still have never been competitive...never even appearing in a Superbowl, while we have won 2.  I think it's great that year after year you have so much hatred for us, while we don't even give your team a second thought.  I'm sure the excitement in your city this year was overwhelming...for about 10 minutes.   Then quickly everyone realized, same old Browns, same old organization.  Only the names have changed.  It's humorous as he!! that the fans there actually think you have rivals, like the Steelers and Ravens, but you people are too dumb to realize that only YOU think your team has a rival.  That's just you all wanting to be relevant in the league, which you most certainly are not.  My advice to you guys is to hop off the Browns train, and come over to a winning side.  Staying where you're at is just going to continue to cause your lives misery.  But if you stay there, try not to slit your wrists Sunday afternoon.   But I'm sure you all will be ok, you're used to the pain.

52 minutes ago, Raven5220 said:

Well, one thing's for sure, Baltimore doesn't suck as bad as Cleveland.  The city and the team, I'm talking about.  I'm surprised that there's even a fanbase left for this team, one that hasn't made any kind of mark in the league in forever.  You're still so bitter about the Ravens coming to Baltimore.  Not only just COMING to Baltimore, but turning the team around and becoming an actual contender in the league since they got here.  Meanwhile, the stank-a$$ Browns still have never been competitive...never even appearing in a Superbowl, while we have won 2.  I think it's great that year after year you have so much hatred for us, while we don't even give your team a second thought.  I'm sure the excitement in your city this year was overwhelming...for about 10 minutes.   Then quickly everyone realized, same old Browns, same old organization.  Only the names have changed.  It's humorous as he!! that the fans there actually think you have rivals, like the Steelers and Ravens, but you people are too dumb to realize that only YOU think your team has a rival.  That's just you all wanting to be relevant in the league, which you most certainly are not.  My advice to you guys is to hop off the Browns train, and come over to a winning side.  Staying where you're at is just going to continue to cause your lives misery.  But if you stay there, try not to slit your wrists Sunday afternoon.   But I'm sure you all will be ok, you're used to the pain.

I'd also have high hopes for Lamar 'don't make me pass' Jackson and Jim 'Last chance' Harbough. 

See you on Sunday. 

25 minutes ago, Raven5220 said:

lol...I didn't know I could cuss, I thought it'd be a reason to kick me off quick.  Nice to make your acquaintance.

Well if that's your attitude...

Stick around... we've got a Gipper that will love playing with you.

I do love your harbor district. When was the last time you were in Downtown Cleveland? The Flats? E. 4th?

Actually, I haven't been to Cleveland, but my brother in law has, and says you DO have a really nice city.  I feel bad now for shit talking that quick...I just saw the thread "Baltimore Sucks" and I figured I heat some shit up.  Honestly, your fanbase I do respect.  No matter all the hard times you guys been through, you stick by your team and try to never give up.  That's true NFL fans, right there...commendable.  It just happens to be our week against each other, so I figured I'd try to get a rise.  But truthfully, I'm just hoping it's a good game, which Browns/Ravens games mostly are.  Both teams like to fight each other hard usually. 

2 hours ago, Raven5220 said:

Clarification requested..... are we allowed to rip this guy a new arsehole? or are the handcuffs on?

I mean, I would have asked  can we castrate him?  ....but I am pretty sure he possesses neither dick nor balls. 

1 hour ago, Tour2ma said:

Well if that's your attitude...

Stick around... we've got a Gipper that will love playing with you.

I do love your harbor district. When was the last time you were in Downtown Cleveland? The Flats? E. 4th?

Actually, I think I will back off and permit you to apply your normal retribution.  

buttspray.gif

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Raven5220 said:

There she is, The Gipper...this must be the woman they were talking about earlier...What you wearing, sweetheart? 

I have promised to not mingle with the unwashed.  Go on back and play in the kindergarten playground with Tour. He will powder your tush for you.   Just...stay on the porch.

30 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

I have promised to not mingle with the unwashed.  Go on back and play in the kindergarten playground with Tour. He will powder your tush for you.   Just...stay on the porch.

Look, it's obvious that you got a terrible outlook on life, and I would too if I had to be a Browns fan.  I forgive you.  But why you got a  fetish with men's asses.   Is it some kind of metaphor for something, or you just like 'em?  Or are we still talking about how bad your team has been forever  and you feel like you get fucked in the ass on a weekly basis?  Just clarify for me, cuz I got lost somewhere along the way. 

53 minutes ago, Raven5220 said:

Look, it's obvious that you got a terrible outlook on life, and I would too if I had to be a Browns fan.  I forgive you.  But why you got a  fetish with men's asses.   Is it some kind of metaphor for something, or you just like 'em?  Or are we still talking about how bad your team has been forever  and you feel like you get fucked in the ass on a weekly basis?  Just clarify for me, cuz I got lost somewhere along the way. 

Someone get rid of this piece of garbage.

6 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Someone get rid of this piece of garbage.

Piece of Garbage?  Really?  They said you could cuss on here, why you keeping it clean?  I know the people of Cleveland are nice, but damn, that's just ridiculous.   But you guys DID call my quarterback ugly, and even though he is, you can keep that shit to yourselves.  Some things are better left unsaid.  

I'm sorry you can't handle a little trash talk before a game (maybe it's because there are truths that you can't handle), but I did say good luck this weekend....you're gonna need it.  Well, luck, AND a better team.

44 minutes ago, Raven5220 said:

Piece of Garbage?  Really?  They said you could cuss on here, why you keeping it clean?  I know the people of Cleveland are nice, but damn, that's just ridiculous.   But you guys DID call my quarterback ugly, and even though he is, you can keep that shit to yourselves.  Some things are better left unsaid.  

I'm sorry you can't handle a little trash talk before a game (maybe it's because there are truths that you can't handle), but I did say good luck this weekend....you're gonna need it.  Well, luck, AND a better team.

Go hug Larmars nuts..

1 hour ago, Raven5220 said:

Nope, no longer my job to engage with your ilk.   I am a retired legend.   Let the Young Guns come after you.  

Think of it like this:  I am the equivalent of Clint Eastwood, now just sitting on my porch.   It is now up to the equivalent of like Luke Hemsworth, or Christian Bale to now come gunning for your kind.   I don't know who will step up and take the mantle...

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TypicalBrowns50 said:

This dude is just pleading on his hands and knees to start shit (and won’t show up again if they lose) Let the troll drown under the bridge fellas 

I don't know what grade you're in, but I'll break it down for you in terms maybe, hopefully, you can understand.  I didn't deny I was a troll.  As a matter of fact, I said I only signed up because I saw the Baltimore Sucks thread and wanted to fuck with you guys.  I realized pretty quickly that you people in Cleveland are just too nice to take the bait and that I felt bad, so I wished you all good luck.  I will continue to fuck with you though, because it is football afterall, and we are division rivals.   But Steelers fans are still more fun to fuck with, because they are actually cry babies there.  With that being said, I'm pretty sure I don't have to worry about showing up here if we lose, because we won't...BUT,  if we do happen to lose by some remote chance, I will stop by to congratulate you guys.  I can swallow my pride one game...you all have for years.

1 hour ago, Raven5220 said:

I don't know what grade you're in, but I'll break it down for you in terms maybe, hopefully, you can understand.  I didn't deny I was a troll.  As a matter of fact, I said I only signed up because I saw the Baltimore Sucks thread and wanted to fuck with you guys.  I realized pretty quickly that you people in Cleveland are just too nice to take the bait and that I felt bad, so I wished you all good luck.  I will continue to fuck with you though, because it is football afterall, and we are division rivals.   But Steelers fans are still more fun to fuck with, because they are actually cry babies there.  With that being said, I'm pretty sure I don't have to worry about showing up here if we lose, because we won't...BUT,  if we do happen to lose by some remote chance, I will stop by to congratulate you guys.  I can swallow my pride one game...you all have for years.

Finally, a proper villain. Good for you.

You’re mama’s a man.

6 hours ago, Raven5220 said:

Make sure you stick around in case we win. We have the talent to go far if we can fix the o line and basically pull our heads out of asses. 

As far as ugly ass Lamar.......

1. Dude is scoring me some ridiculous fantasy points

2. I’m sure Dude pulls ten times more tail than anyone who has ever posted on this board 

7 minutes ago, Comeonman said:

Make sure you stick around in case we win. We have the talent to go far if we can fix the o line and basically pull our heads out of asses. 

As far as ugly ass Lamar.......

1. Dude is scoring me some ridiculous fantasy points

2. I’m sure Dude pulls ten times more tail than anyone who has ever posted on this board 

More than you for sure.😂

17 hours ago, Raven5220 said:

You don't give our team a second thought?? Go back to you r board and check again. 90% of your topics are related to the Browns. You guys talk about us "buying into the hype"???..WTF?...after 1 week in the regular season, you were naming Kordell...oops, I mean Lamar the MVP....the next Johnny Unitas. Which, I don't see any connection with your team. The Colts are in Indy...along with their name, colors, history, etc. Johnny Unitas played for the Colts....not the Ratbirds.

• Thanks 1

On 9/24/2019 at 6:35 AM, mjp28 said:

This should get the troops all fired up......

President Donald Trump on Tuesday continued his insult campaign against Baltimore, calling Maryland’s largest city “worse than Honduras.”

“Baltimore happens to be about the worst case,” Trump told The Washington Post. “If you look at it statistically, it’s like, the number of shootings, the number of crimes, the number of everything — this morning I heard a statistic, Baltimore is worse than Honduras, OK?”

and lets not forget the std capitol of the world