THE BROWNS BOARD

flyingfooldoug

On 9/26/2019 at 7:25 PM, Raven5220 said:

...BUT,  if we do happen to lose by some remote chance, I will stop by to congratulate you guys.  I can swallow my pride one game...you all have for years.

qb.gif    better make it good... scoreboard!!    

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

It's a pity Baltimore is not facing the Dolphins and the Cardinals every Sunday to show the rest of the league what a real offense looks like... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, FALCON7 said:

And my avg. white dick!

I about spit out my beer. Lol.

Oh, and mine too! It might be small, but at least it's thin! Wait... 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Nero said:

It's a pity Baltimore is not facing the Dolphins and the Cardinals every Sunday to show the rest of the league what a real offense looks like... 

You hit the nail on the head....they beat up about the worst two teams in the league and everyone was jumping on their bandwagon.

On 9/26/2019 at 7:25 PM, Raven5220 said:

I don't know what grade you're in, but I'll break it down for you in terms maybe, hopefully, you can understand.  I didn't deny I was a troll.  As a matter of fact, I said I only signed up because I saw the Baltimore Sucks thread and wanted to fuck with you guys.  I realized pretty quickly that you people in Cleveland are just too nice to take the bait and that I felt bad, so I wished you all good luck.  I will continue to fuck with you though, because it is football afterall, and we are division rivals.   But Steelers fans are still more fun to fuck with, because they are actually cry babies there.  With that being said, I'm pretty sure I don't have to worry about showing up here if we lose, because we won't...BUT,  if we do happen to lose by some remote chance, I will stop by to congratulate you guys.  I can swallow my pride one game...you all have for years.

The only thing your swollening is Lamars 3 inch cock you bitch ratfuck.