THE BROWNS BOARD

The Brown won't lose again

Zombo

Just now, Icecube said:

All WHAT talent? JUst because so many keep saying that doesn't make it true. What? All the QB talent? No. Chubb is a good back, and then.....? OL is not talented in the least. WRs best talent is shown off pre-game, and then what? LBs are subpar. DL talented on paper but then what happens? 

The coach lost the game. OBJ was making great catches... were you watching? Not having Randall costed, if you noticed.

oh, do you think Kitchens will still be the coach? 4/4 FGs down 5 points with a whole quarter and all of the sudden it’s “4 down territory” so we give the ball to the backup RB on third and 3.

Our coach is not an NFL winner.

3 minutes ago, Icecube said:

All WHAT talent? JUst because so many keep saying that doesn't make it true. What? All the QB talent? No. Chubb is a good back, and then.....? OL is not talented in the least. WRs best talent is shown off pre-game, and then what? LBs are subpar. DL talented on paper but then what happens? 

The problem is not the talent. 

2 minutes ago, Icecube said:

Maybe, but unlike so many try to claim, it's not such a colossal mountain of talent like no other team has. Baker alone is playing BELOW average. 

This team probably has more talent than any other team in this division. However the problem is that they are definitely not playing up to the talent Including baker

2 hours ago, Icecube said:

Maybe, but unlike so many try to claim, it's not such a colossal mountain of talent like no other team has. Baker alone is playing BELOW average. 

Misstating what others claim is not a tactic you should have to resort to...

... and playing  level is not necessarily reflective of talent level.

This team has more talent that it has shown. So far its whole is far less than the sum of its parts.

7 minutes ago, ravns5220 said:

You guys fuckin lost again...let me ask you fuckers something...whos the better team? 
You lost against the broncos, we beat the patriots...fuck you Whoreta..and Bimbo... I fuckin love how you guys keep losing.     Go fuck yourselves... We stole your team and made them winners, meanwhile you  guys got a new team and made them losers.  I am loving it.  Still the Clowns.   Shitstains.  Fuck yall

live from the STD capitol of the world go fuck yourself im sure its safer that way

I think this team got closer to turning the corner today. We could have won... we should have won this game. We have to finish. OBJ had that corner beat for a game winner, Baker went for the first down instead of the win. He's gonna be okay. The bright side is the 8 game suspension for Hunt is up. Next game we have Chubb and Hunt, hopefully Njoku will be getting better soon. Kitchens needs to get better soon. He needs to get an offensive coordinator to help him manage all the things that are going on out there, too much for a first time head coach. I worry about his heart. Hopefully we didn't lose Vernon for the year, that didn't look good... 

We can turn this around, run the table Browns. Our backs are against the wall now....

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

I think this team got closer to turning the corner today. We could have won... we should have won this game. We have to finish. OBJ had that corner beat for a game winner, Baker went for the first down instead of the win. He's gonna be okay. The bright side is the 8 game suspension for Hunt is up. Next game we have Chubb and Hunt, hopefully Njoku will be getting better soon. Kitchens needs to get better soon. He needs to get an offensive coordinator to help him manage all the things that are going on out there, too much for a first time head coach. I worry about his heart. Hopefully we didn't lose Vernon for the year, that didn't look good... 

We can turn this around, run the table Browns. Our backs are against the wall now....

fuck it 

10-6

• Upvote 2

Just now, thunderhorse said:

You guys sure have some great integrity signing that scumbag wifebeater. Too bad you'll still suck even when he's back.

He didn't beat his wife. He pushed a drunk disrespectful hoe with his foot.... good try though.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Misstating what others claim is not a tactic you should have to resort to...

Agreed, and I didn't. The comment was not secluded to this board, but all of the world, media, etc. You keep hearing about how talented the team is, but is it? It has some talent, but it's not like it's power loaded all over. 

2 hours ago, ravns5220 said:

oh, u bitter, cuz Cleveland sucks like always... Cleveland is Cleveland...a bunch of losers...Fuck yall

Let me get this straight: after your team dominates the Pats you come to a Browns message board to talk smack?

Learn to enjoy your life, young fella

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, The Gipper said:

This team probably has more talent than any other team in this division. However the problem is that they are definitely not playing up to the talent Including baker

eh, me thinks that is the hc to elevate their play.......poor ole freddy.....poor poor lost freddy.....

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

In response to the original title.

"OK, starting now!"-Cosmo Kramer🤐

This wins everything, everywhere, anytime.... 🤣

12 hours ago, ravns5220 said:

You guys fuckin lost again...let me ask you fuckers something...whos the better team? 
You lost against the broncos, we beat the patriots...fuck you Whoreta..and Bimbo... I fuckin love how you guys keep losing.     Go fuck yourselves... We stole your team and made them winners, meanwhile you  guys got a new team and made them losers.  I am loving it.  Still the Clowns.   Shitstains.  Fuck yall

The difference is this:   We have a bad coach. YOu have a good coach.  That's it.   (although it is also possibly true that you have a good owner and we have a bad one).

If you cannot comprehend that fact...well, then.  you just prove that you are living up to the level of the stupidity of your posts.

11 hours ago, thunderhorse said:

You guys sure have some great integrity signing that scumbag wifebeater. Too bad you'll still suck even when he's back.

She wasn't his wife.  She was actually more or less a complete stranger.  It was not domestic violence at all..  I understand that you may be intellectually incapable of understanding legal definitions, but,  If you are going to be completely, disingenuously self righteous, at least get your facts straight.

• Thanks 1