THE BROWNS BOARD

Anybody watching the beginning of the left's TDS Kangaroo Court Follies?

calfoxwc

3 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

As soon as you explain to me why the WH is blocking testimony by those directly involved like Mulvany, Bolton, etc.

because most of America knows it has been over three years and you have nothing. Zilch.

and trying to cooperate with a farce just keeps them from MAGA, which is part of the point - you all LOST THE ELECTION.

Three year old temper tantrum.

egad, that's just sick.

38 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

As soon as you explain to me why the WH is blocking testimony by those directly involved like Mulvany, Bolton, etc.

That is laughable Tex. This is a kangaroo court run by the partisan hack Adam Schiff. Why in the world would they want to give this sham impeachment any credibility?..BTW - the republicans were not allowed to call up many of the witnesses they wanted to testify because Schiff controls and makes the decision for the republicans on whom they are allowed to call as witnesses ...yep really fair huh?

just another ignorant cheapshot on the president.

Executive privilege exists for good reasons. also, Pres Trump has been far more transparent that

any other president has ever been.

he didn't have to - he is innocent.

34 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

just another ignorant cheapshot on the president.

Executive privilege exists for good reasons. also, Pres Trump has been far more transparent that

any other president has ever been.

he didn't have to - he is innocent.

Like in the Kavanaugh sham hearing the democrats in the sham impeachment hearing act like communists and take the attitude the accused has to prove their innocence. 

4 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

However Taylor's assistant who did hear the phone call and Sondland, who is suddenly backtracking for fear of charges of lying to Congress under oath, are still set to testify. The problem for Sondland is that apparently more than one person can be brought forward who overheard the entire conversation on a cell phone in a public setting. BTW there is also evidence that all of it was picked up by Russian Intel. Really poor security in a well covered (read that spied upon) city in Ukraine. And now Trump is saying he can't remember that call. This is all just the setup for a lot of further public testimony to come that weaves the entire story into a believable whole. Fox won't tell you that though.

A spy?  Was he supposed to be listening to private phone calls?  Treason?

https://www.foxnews.com/media/washington-post-awards-adam-schiff-four-pinocchios-for-false-comments-about-whistleblower?fbclid=IwAR03vE2dpwohk2mmu7sqwtf8IN1f_tDxF-qSS8knC7xUK86fUiKoFikdFu0

2019-11-14_161600.jpg

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Same reason the Dems won't let the Whistle blower, Shiff, Hunter Biden and other Republican witness requests testify.

read em and weep, Tex:

NAACP's own poll reveals surge in black support for Trump ...

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2018/08/naacp...

Aug 09, 2018 · Dependence on 90% voting support from African-Americans for electoral success is the jugular vein of the Democratic Party. President Trump's rising support among black voters is correctly seen as...

Poll: Trump Hits Record High Approval Rating with Black ...

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2018/10/29/poll...

Oct 29, 2018 · In August, the same Rasmussen’s Daily Presidential Tracking Poll put Trump’s approval rating among black voters at 36 percent. It was just 19 percent on the same day a year earlier.

20 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

begging us for military aid and Obama would only send blankets and MRE's. 

How do you expect the more intelligent denizens of this board to converse with you when you can't get even little details correct after you've spouted them multiple times...?

https://www.politifact.com/florida/statements/2019/oct/25/matt-gaetz/matt-gaetz-says-obama-permanently-stopped-military/

3 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

How do you expect the more intelligent denizens of this board to converse with you when you can't get even little details correct after you've spouted them multiple times...?

https://www.politifact.com/florida/statements/2019/oct/25/matt-gaetz/matt-gaetz-says-obama-permanently-stopped-military/

Just the facts for one of our esteemed intelligent denizens of this board:

'In 2014, after Russia annexed Crimea and began arming separatists in eastern Ukraine with tanks, armored vehicles and rocket launchers, Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko came to Washington to plead for weapons to defend his country. In an impassioned address to a joint session of Congress — with Biden sitting directly behind him — Poroshenko said his country appreciated the nonlethal assistance he was getting, but declared “one cannot win a war with blankets.”

The Obama-Biden administration was unmoved. The Wall Street Journal reported at the time that “President Barack Obama stuck to his refusal to provide weapons or other lethal military gear to Ukraine.” Why?

Team Obama feared that lethal aid would provoke Moscow.

So what did the administration give him? Instead of rocket-propelled grenades, we provided food rations. As one frustrated former Pentagon official put it at the time, “What kind of message does that send anyway?”

https://nypost.com/2019/10/09/sorry-joe-team-obama-refused-to-arm-ukraine-at-all/

7 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Just the facts for one of our esteemed intelligent denizens of this board:

'In 2014, after Russia annexed Crimea and began arming separatists in eastern Ukraine with tanks, armored vehicles and rocket launchers, Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko came to Washington to plead for weapons to defend his country. In an impassioned address to a joint session of Congress — with Biden sitting directly behind him — Poroshenko said his country appreciated the nonlethal assistance he was getting, but declared “one cannot win a war with blankets.”

The Obama-Biden administration was unmoved. The Wall Street Journal reported at the time that “President Barack Obama stuck to his refusal to provide weapons or other lethal military gear to Ukraine.” Why?

Team Obama feared that lethal aid would provoke Moscow.

So what did the administration give him? Instead of rocket-propelled grenades, we provided food rations. As one frustrated former Pentagon official put it at the time, “What kind of message does that send anyway?”

https://nypost.com/2019/10/09/sorry-joe-team-obama-refused-to-arm-ukraine-at-all/

You didn't read my article let alone your own.  Military hardware was provided up to but not included non-lethal. 

Blankets and MRE's is not accurate.   Moving on.

7 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

You didn't read my article let alone your own.  Military hardware was provided up to but not included non-lethal. 

Blankets and MRE's is not accurate.   Moving on.

I read your article and you attributed what Gaetz said to me and I never made that point. I made the point Obama would not send any non lethal military weapons to Ukraine and I am correct. You can split hairs and say I only said blankets and MRE's ...excuse me did I leave out bandaids? What is your idea of non lethal military aid?

5 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

"der" from your own site:

"But experts told us that the equipment ultimately provided during Obama’s tenure was non-lethal aid.

"The first lethal deliveries came from Trump," said Jim Townsend, deputy assistant secretary of defense for European and NATO Policy during the Obama administration. "

you can't get a decent link to prove a point? politifact? LOL

Pity PolitiFact. The liberal bloggers at PolitiFact may well see themselves as neutral and objective. If they see themselves that way, they are deluded. Latest example:
www.politifactbias.com/