THE BROWNS BOARD

Pay Hunt. Period.

SkippinTurtles

On 1/10/2020 at 9:02 PM, Tour2ma said:

Cap genius alert!

Teams can only afford to roster one feature back at a time. I cast my lot with Chubb because he's the better, stronger runner who can also catch traditional RB routes more than well enough.

Hunt is the better receiving back, but I can find receiving backs for 3rd downs in every draft.

Just my $0.02...

Hunt is elite.  Trading Beckham for Tyreek Hill is the move.  Reunited.  Hunt and Hill were special together.  Mayfield thrives with Mahomes leftovers.  

10 hours ago, SkippinTurtles said:

Tyreek Hill reminds me of a faster Steve Smith.  Makes catches in traffic and runs after catch.  Trade Beckham for Hill 2020.

Hi.  I am not an official with the Kansas City Chiefs, but on behalf of the team, we reject this proposal and furthermore would like to add in our response, that you sir, are Retarded.  

• Haha 1

On 1/10/2020 at 11:06 PM, SkippinTurtles said:

Hunt is a more complete back.  Team him with Chubb and dominate for a decade.  Please pay them both.

Come on man, good try with your trolling. But KC isn't going to do that trade, and your dominance has no merit. With both, the Browns went 4-4. 

Just take the last 3 games (around the time he said people taking plays off).

9 carries 26 yards, 15 catches 127 yards

Want the whole season?

43 carries 179 yards 2 TDs, 37 catches 285 yards 1 TD

So an average of 5.4 Carries 22.4 yards, 4.6 catches 35.6 yards

Care to compare to McCaffrey since you mentioned him?

Average: 17.9 carries 86.9 yards, 7.3 catches 62.9 yards.

Last 3 games: 41 carries 167 yards 3 TD, 30 catches 279 yards 

Or let's look at the best season for each:

KH: 272 carries 1327 yards 8 TD, 53 catches 455 yards 3 TDs

CM: 287 carries 1387 yards 15 TD, 116 catches 1005 yards 4 tds

On 1/15/2020 at 2:37 PM, Gunz41 said:

Come on man, good try with your trolling. But KC isn't going to do that trade, and your dominance has no merit. With both, the Browns went 4-4. 

Just take the last 3 games (around the time he said people taking plays off).

9 carries 26 yards, 15 catches 127 yards

Want the whole season?

43 carries 179 yards 2 TDs, 37 catches 285 yards 1 TD

So an average of 5.4 Carries 22.4 yards, 4.6 catches 35.6 yards

Care to compare to McCaffrey since you mentioned him?

Average: 17.9 carries 86.9 yards, 7.3 catches 62.9 yards.

Last 3 games: 41 carries 167 yards 3 TD, 30 catches 279 yards 

Or let's look at the best season for each:

KH: 272 carries 1327 yards 8 TD, 53 catches 455 yards 3 TDs

CM: 287 carries 1387 yards 15 TD, 116 catches 1005 yards 4 tds

CM is white.  Outside of Riggins, white RB's don't last.

1 hour ago, SkippinTurtles said:

CM is white.  Outside of Riggins, white RB's don't last.

That is your reply? So when you cant refute it you just throw something random out?

Ok, I'll bite. White RBs don't last. Neither do RBs who are caught on camera abusing women.

But you obviously missed the entire point. How did they "dominating" go when the Browns already had the 2? But nobody ever said Hunt wasn't a good player. But his best year doesn't compare to just the one person I named. You talking about him makes him sound like the best back in the league.

And please try and explain why the Chiefs would want to trade Hill for OBJ? What is the benefit for them?

1 hour ago, Gunz41 said:

That is your reply? So when you cant refute it you just throw something random out?

Ok, I'll bite. White RBs don't last. Neither do RBs who are caught on camera abusing women.

But you obviously missed the entire point. How did they "dominating" go when the Browns already had the 2? But nobody ever said Hunt wasn't a good player. But his best year doesn't compare to just the one person I named. You talking about him makes him sound like the best back in the league.

And please try and explain why the Chiefs would want to trade Hill for OBJ? What is the benefit for them?

I love Riggins.  White RB's historically don't last.  Jim Brown wasn't exactly a Boy Scout with women.  OBJ is great.  Tyreek is great and plays nasty.  Like Hunt.

12 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

McCaffey was all Pro this year.  What is it about his game  that you think is non-sustainable?

From the way he has posted, I think its ONLY because he is not named Kareem Hunt

50 minutes ago, SkippinTurtles said:

I love Riggins.  White RB's historically don't last.  Jim Brown wasn't exactly a Boy Scout with women.  OBJ is great.  Tyreek is great and plays nasty.  Like Hunt.

But you are failing to answer the questions at hand. I never said that White RBs last. I never said anything about Jim Brown. And I never said anything about OBJ not being great.

But if you want to be taken seriously, then answer a few questions.

What is it that you have seen to show that Hunt is the most complete, dominant back (or whatever the words were you used) in the league and since Faulk? Because there is no evidence of that, as shown by the statistics.

You referenced no white RB being sustained since Riggins. Have no issue agreeing with you there, but if you are going to use that to prove a point (even though I don't think his skin color applies), then how can using his violent history not be the same thing? And the thing is, there is actual evidence to support it with Hunt. And I am not saying he doesn't deserve this 2nd chance.

You say Hill is great and OBJ are both great. But YOU are the one who said trade Beckham to Chiefs for Hill like it should be an easy thing. So again I will ask, WHY WOULD THE CHIEFS DO THAT? 

And again for posterity sake, explain how what McCaffrey did this year isn't sustainable, or how his career has been more impressive than Hunt, yet Hunt is the one you seem to bet on going forward.

16 minutes ago, Gunz41 said:

But you are failing to answer the questions at hand. I never said that White RBs last. I never said anything about Jim Brown. And I never said anything about OBJ not being great.

But if you want to be taken seriously, then answer a few questions.

What is it that you have seen to show that Hunt is the most complete, dominant back (or whatever the words were you used) in the league and since Faulk? Because there is no evidence of that, as shown by the statistics.

You referenced no white RB being sustained since Riggins. Have no issue agreeing with you there, but if you are going to use that to prove a point (even though I don't think his skin color applies), then how can using his violent history not be the same thing? And the thing is, there is actual evidence to support it with Hunt. And I am not saying he doesn't deserve this 2nd chance.

You say Hill is great and OBJ are both great. But YOU are the one who said trade Beckham to Chiefs for Hill like it should be an easy thing. So again I will ask, WHY WOULD THE CHIEFS DO THAT? 

And again for posterity sake, explain how what McCaffrey did this year isn't sustainable, or how his career has been more impressive than Hunt, yet Hunt is the one you seem to bet on going forward.

Kareem Hunt has a legendary stiff-arm.  Never fumbles.  Pure receiver.  Potential for growth.  Only 24.  Pay him and Chubb.

51 minutes ago, SkippinTurtles said:

I hope CM stays healthy.  Hunt just plays so tough.  Reid knows how good he is.  You know he was sad he left.  Hunt is a lot like Brian Westbrook.

OK, but you didn't come close to answering the question.   Why do you think that Christian McCaffery's style of play is not sustainable.  And....further, what would those reasonings have to do with the color of his skin. 

2 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Why is every obvious troll job continually given life to by the same people on here? 

It's just in their nature.

479989-1.jpg

2 hours ago, The Gipper said:

OK, but you didn't come close to answering the question.   Why do you think that Christian McCaffery's style of play is not sustainable.  And....further, what would those reasonings have to do with the color of his skin. 

CM is great.  Not sure how he got in the discussion.  I like Hunt healthy and hopefully Chubb for the next 6-8 years.  Would love more.  Start drafting guards.  Protect lil' Bake and pound the rock.