THE BROWNS BOARD

why I hope it's not Stefansky....

Tacosman

6 hours ago, Nero said:

Walking on a treadmill sounds even more awful than running on it. I prefer freezing my ass running on the riverside. 

Gets below 50F there does it Nero?🌬️😱     😂

Of course easy for me to say since it's 75F and I'm about to take a bicycle out for a few miles in shorts, T-shirt and sandals. 😁

5 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Of course easy for me to say since it's 75F and I'm about to take a bicycle out for a few miles in shorts, T-shirt and sandals. 😁

Lucky Dog. I'm heading out in nice 34 degree weather. Involving 12 assorted pieces of clothing. It was really nice 20 years ago in January at the Winter Star Party down in the Florida Keys (I dragged the bike along) being able to use summer cycling clothes..... 

39 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Lucky Dog. I'm heading out in nice 34 degree weather. Involving 12 assorted pieces of clothing. It was really nice 20 years ago in January at the Winter Star Party down in the Florida Keys (I dragged the bike along) being able to use summer cycling clothes..... 

I'm making up for the walking in sub 20F with winds 20-30 mph in Estes Park this past week. The Monet exhibit in Denver also helped. It was wonderful.!😍

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Westside Steve said:

Right about now what would everybody refusing to join up with Captain Jimmy I wouldn't be surprised if Stefanski was wishing they would have hired somebody else as well.

WSS

Has Berry pulled out too? 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

It is around 32-50F (0-10C) lately, with cold wind and some rain at times. 

8 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Has Berry pulled out too? 

Not that I know of. He will probably wind up being the last man standing and get the job by default. If you are the head coach Dutchman oh, are you pretty excited about having him at the helm? At least somewhere near the helm After Jimmy Dee and De podesta...

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

Not that I know of. He will probably wind up being the last man standing and get the job by default. If you are the head coach Dutchman oh, are you pretty excited about having him at the helm? At least somewhere near the helm After Jimmy Dee and De podesta...

WSS

At some point you have to figure that if you’re going to be a part of a shit show, at least it’s a show comprised of firm, healthy looking shit. The show must go on is true of shit shows too, so at least you wanna have a full cast and crew.

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Oh Steve, I think I've made my thoughts crystal clear about The Process.

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Not so much the process, which I think sucks, but Berry himself who doesn't really choke me up.

WSS

The idea of Berry coming back makes me want to vomit!!!🤮

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I'm done with these dimwits... We'll all be back here next year after we do 1-16 part deaux.. Jimmuh did't learn from the first time around with this asshat...

2 hours ago, nickers said:

I'm done with these dimwits... We'll all be back here next year after we do 1-16 part deaux.. Jimmuh did't learn from the first time around with this asshat...

Well, the question would be- both Jimmy and DePo had plenty of interaction with Berry the first time around. Why would they bother bringing him back if they thought he he wasn't qualified?  Yeah- they're both certified morons.  :D  

I hope Andy picked up a few pointers working for a year in the Front Office of a team that recently won a Super Bowl....