THE BROWNS BOARD

Where Even is Kansas City Anyway?

MLD Woody

Back to the topic at hand:

To be fair, there is a Kansas City, Missouri and a Kansas City, Kansas. They're literally right next to each other, straddling opposite banks of the Missouri river. They're practically the same city, so I don't think this is too big a deal.

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, Axe said:

Then why do you act like you know, in a political forum? :huh:

I am a libertarian and do like to talk policy and not politicians. Dems and Republicans politicians are two ends of the same shit log. 99% of what goes on is political theater for the base while they have drinks together off the radar. 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

I am a libertarian and do like to talk policy and not politicians. Dems and Republicans politicians are two ends of the same shit log. 99% of what goes on is political theater for the base while they have drinks together off the radar. 

Unequivocally false.

Before Trump you could of argued that and not look foolish. But the shit the democrats have inflicted on the American people these last 4 years should have open your eyes.

There  clearly exists the better of two evils, but you'd rather choose being in denial for the sake of being fair and balanced.

• Thanks 1

The Democrat Caucus is an unmitigated disaster. Nothing works, just like they ran the Country. Remember the 5 Billion Dollar Obamacare Website, that should have cost 2% of that. The only person that can claim a very big victory in Iowa last night is “Trump”.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

Back to the topic at hand:

To be fair, there is a Kansas City, Missouri and a Kansas City, Kansas. They're literally right next to each other, straddling opposite banks of the Missouri river. They're practically the same city, so I don't think this is too big a deal.

Yeah, it isn't a big deal at all. I just find it funny. I mean to be fair the guy is just in his office tweeting. He has time to make sure he's correct... but I realize that would be unlike Trump to do 

Also, I wanted to post this to see how instantly it becomes one of the most active threads on here. When THIS gets them posting you know the majority of the board is just trash. 

30 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Yeah, it isn't a big deal at all. I just find it funny. I mean to be fair the guy is just in his office tweeting. He has time to make sure he's correct... but I realize that would be unlike Trump to do 

Also, I wanted to post this to see how instantly it becomes one of the most active threads on here. When THIS gets them posting you know the majority of the board is just trash. 

But like a raccoon you keep coming back to the dumpster!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

Unequivocally false.

Before Trump you could of argued that and not look foolish. But the shit the democrats have inflicted on the American people these last 4 years should have open your eyes.

There  clearly exists the better of two evils, but you'd rather choose being in denial for the sake of being fair and balanced.

One end having sugar on the shit log doesn’t make it candy. Both parties just argue over how they want to spend your money and fuck you over. That is their disagreement. No one has gotten more free since either party has run the show for the last century. Trump is just another cog so he has his hands in it as well. 

2 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

One end having sugar on the shit log doesn’t make it candy. Both parties just argue over how they want to spend your money and fuck you over. That is their disagreement. No one has gotten more free since either party has run the show for the last century. Trump is just another cog so he has his hands in it as well. 

I have followed politics since staying up all night at age 13 listening to the election  results of 1968 on the radio and hoping Humprhey would pull out the win over Nixon. Yes what you are saying is true about the hypocrisy of both political parties but Trump is about as good as it gets for a politician to go to Washington and actually try to fulfill their campaign promises.He is the best I have seen in all my years of following politics and I didn't even like him in 2016 thinking Cruz was a much better candidate.

I have wanted for a long time for someone to go to Washington and be a disruptor, one who wasn't afraid to upset the apple cart. Trump is doing it better than any other president in my lifetime. 

• Upvote 4

55 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I have followed politics since staying up all night at age 13 listening to the election  results of 1968 on the radio and hoping Humprhey would pull out the win over Nixon. Yes what you are saying is true about the hypocrisy of both political parties but Trump is about as good as it gets for a politician to go to Washington and actually try to fulfill their campaign promises.He is the best I have seen in all my years of following politics and I didn't even like him in 2016 thinking Cruz was a much better candidate.

I have wanted for a long time for someone to go to Washington and be a disruptor, one who wasn't afraid to upset the apple cart. Trump is doing it better than any other president in my lifetime. 

I like how you stated that.

Trump is not perfect by any measure but in our lifetime he’s oodles better than every stooge propped  up by both parties in the past.

MAGA

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

We did.  Then you guys got mad about it.

Lose-lose for some of us.

Clearly

Honestly now I'm just popping in for my own amusement. Not expecting any actual discussion. Posting less. It's healthier.

I could keep posting all day if I just wanted to call out certain posters on their BS but that's a waste of time. 

47 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

We did.  Then you guys got mad about it.

Lose-lose for some of us.

actually, we were glad at a few that left. After we noticed them missing. It took a good while since they added little good to the board in the first place....

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, OldBrownsFan said:

.He is the best I have seen in all my years of following politics and I didn't even like him in 2016 thinking Cruz was a much better candidate.

Ditto

• Upvote 1