THE BROWNS BOARD

Bottom line on the virus

5 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

But is the flu even real?

Hey really I understand you think it's an hilarious gacha. The flu kills a ton of people every year and I never saw people in such panic. And I don't think we will again. Because next year whoever is president is probably not going to destroy what's left of the economy by overreacting to the next influenza outbreak. 

But yes he said hoax and that was incorrect. I would imagine repeating it another thousand times would make it funnier with every instance.

WSS

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

But yes he said hoax and that was incorrect. I would imagine repeating it another thousand times would make it funnier with every instance.

don't feed the woodpecker...lol

He said the pandemic was the DEMOCRATS new hoax - as in, falsely blaming HIM for it.

https://checkyourfact.com/2020/02/29/fact-check-donald-trump-coronavirus-hoax-south-carolina-rally/

“Trump rallies his base to treat coronavirus as a ‘hoax,'” reads the headline.

Verdict: False

Trump referred to the alleged “politicizing” of the coronavirus by Democrats as “their new hoax.” He did not refer to the coronavirus itself as a hoax. Throughout the speech, Trump reiterates his administration is taking the threat of the coronavirus seriously.

5 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Hey really I understand you think it's an hilarious gacha. The flu kills a ton of people every year and I never saw people in such panic. And I don't think we will again. Because next year whoever is president is probably not going to destroy what's left of the economy by overreacting to the next influenza outbreak. 

WSS

I'm not doing a Trump said it was a hoax gag. 

I'm doing a JAFBF, and his new found followers, are questioning whether Covid is even real gag.

And can we please stop comparing this to the flu? For fuck sake. The death rate is higher and it's more contagious. We don't have flu cases and deaths growing exponentially, leading to the actions we took.

14 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

don't feed the woodpecker...lol

He said the pandemic was the DEMOCRATS new hoax - as in, falsely blaming HIM for it.

https://checkyourfact.com/2020/02/29/fact-check-donald-trump-coronavirus-hoax-south-carolina-rally/

“Trump rallies his base to treat coronavirus as a ‘hoax,'” reads the headline.

Verdict: False

Trump referred to the alleged “politicizing” of the coronavirus by Democrats as “their new hoax.” He did not refer to the coronavirus itself as a hoax. Throughout the speech, Trump reiterates his administration is taking the threat of the coronavirus seriously.

Aawwweeee.... The Daily Caller made their own fact checking website. 

How dare all of those other "facts" be against them. 

(quick search shows they're generally accurate but have a nice right wing flare to the things they choose to fact check and the words they use)

yet, you never seem to fact check your own antagonistic counter-others' opinions crap.

learn to do your own freakin research and have your own point of view.

Just because you can't lived enough life to have wisdom, doesn't mean you can't learn.

You need to get our of your sassy woodpecker stage of life and get on with your growth as a real person.

42 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

yet, you never seem to fact check your own antagonistic counter-others' opinions crap.

learn to do your own freakin research and have your own point of view.

Just because you can't lived enough life to have wisdom, doesn't mean you can't learn.

You need to get our of your sassy woodpecker stage of life and get on with your growth as a real person.

Hey, if you keep saying the same shit in every thread whenever you don't like what I posted I'm sure it'll actually be true and stick eventually...

definitely...

The fact that you exist as an actual person in this world, not a caricature, is still amazing to me. How anyone can be so all in on one political belief, actively choosing to just spout nonsense and claim anyone that disagrees with them is the enemy... amazing. And we let you vote just like everyone else. Wow. I don't care whether you're blindingly, creepily, obsessively all in on the right or the left, it's insane either way. 

You'd be a great subject for a psychological research paper that looks to find out how people end up like you. Nature vs Nurture type of thing. 

1 hour ago, MLD Woody said:

I'm not doing a Trump said it was a hoax gag. 

I'm doing a JAFBF, and his new found followers, are questioning whether Covid is even real gag.

And can we please stop comparing this to the flu?

why? Because the flu actually kills more people? Or because it doesn't fit the agenda? If we lockdown the country every year when the first flu victim Falls over would we save lives? isn't that the most important thing?

For fuck sake. The death rate is higher and it's more contagious. We don't have flu cases and deaths growing exponentially, leading to the actions we took.

PS it's actually more like SARS and remember how that burned itself out. With no cure and no vaccine and no lockdown.

21 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Hey, if you keep saying the same shit in every thread whenever you don't like what I posted I'm sure it'll actually be true and stick eventually...

definitely...

The fact that you exist as an actual person in this world, not a caricature, is still amazing to me. How anyone can be so all in on one political belief, actively choosing to just spout nonsense and claim anyone that disagrees with them is the enemy... amazing. And we let you vote just like everyone else. Wow. I don't care whether you're blindingly, creepily, obsessively all in on the right or the left, it's insane either way. 

You'd be a great subject for a psychological research paper that looks to find out how people end up like you. Nature vs Nurture type of thing. 

IT's the way you post. You don't have opinions much, it's like you are a coward and won't stick your neck out. You just feel like attacking others' opinions makes you safer to feeeeel a fake sense of superiority?

Your slurs against other folks don't hold up. I have never called anyone my "enemy" for disagreeing with me.

Look, seriously - everybody on this forum has their own expertise, their own experiences in life, their own education, and their own beliefs.

Strong belief systems about life are accrued over time, Woodpecker. If I sat around a campfire, with anybody else on this forum, we could both laugh and tell stories all evening long, and disagree for the fun of it.

You don't have stories, it seems. You don't have a life, much. You just bitch and sqawk like you are "Darth Vader" online.

No sense of humor. From your posts - I think you have no experiences to call your own, not much.

Here's a clue - that you won't get - it's called "self-actualization". Look it up. I believe every single one of us have self-actualized long ago.

You, my opinion, never have. You have no stories. Seriously - I could tell you some amazing stories just being in the service.

and DH was in for an entire career? He could out-story me all evening long! So could plenty of others, I suppose.

You bitch at other folks' opinions because you don't have a basis for having your own belief system, it seems to me.

You slur, bitch, but you never have reasons. You just have emotions. That's pretty empty, I think.

But you will - eventually. or not?

Right now - you are the only who is a clay pot that is empty and cracked, because your feeble attempts to contribute constructively don't hold water.

Okay, that's funny. Admit it. and try to grow up without the bird flu.

56 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

PS it's actually more like SARS and remember how that burned itself out. With no cure and no vaccine and no lockdown.

Just a 'little' bit different:

Global SARS Outbreak, 2003

How many people contracted SARS worldwide during the 2003 outbreak? How many people died of SARS worldwide?

During November 2002 through July 2003, a total of 8,098 people worldwide became sick with severe acute respiratory syndrome that was accompanied by either pneumonia or respiratory distress syndrome (probable cases), according to the World Health Organization (WHO). Of these, 774 died. By late July 2003, no new cases were being reported, and WHO declared the global outbreak to be over. For more information on the global SARS outbreak of 2003, visit WHO’s SARS websiteExternal.

How many people contracted SARS in the United States during the 2003 outbreak? How many people died of SARS in the United States?

In the United States, only eight persons were laboratory-confirmed as SARS cases. There were no SARS-related deaths in the United States. All of the eight persons with laboratory-confirmed SARS had traveled to areas where SARS-CoV transmission was occurring.

Yes sorry it was not nearly on the same level. What I'm saying is SARS was also a Coronavirus. And SARS burn itself out. And to my knowledge no vaccine nor cure was ever found. Correct me if I'm wrong.

By the way I'm not making fun of anybody who is truly worried about this, I suggest you take whatever precautions you feel necessary. I'm doing the basics even if I'm skeptical. So keep a cool stool.

WSS

2 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I don't give a fuck about some "agenda". Unless that's the "agenda" of facts and common sense. Continuing to compare this to the flu is just trying to downplay this disease. This. Is. Worse. We know what the flu is. We make attempts at vaccines each year. Etc. 

This doesn't have a vaccine yet. This is growing exponentially. This is more contagious and more deadly. No fuck we're paying more attention to this. And all of the cases and deaths coming out of this are within the context of all of the actions we've taken. 

How can you still not get this? 

51 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I don't give a fuck about some "agenda". Unless that's the "agenda" of facts and common sense. Continuing to compare this to the flu is just trying to downplay this disease. This. Is. Worse. We know what the flu is. We make attempts at vaccines each year. Etc. 

and yet? Thousand still die Why Don't We shelter in place? Those thousands don't matter?

This doesn't have a vaccine yet. This is growing exponentially. This is more contagious and more deadly. No fuck we're paying more attention to this. And all of the cases and deaths coming out of this are within the context of all of the actions we've taken. 

How can you still not get this? 

get what? That is worse than some strains of the flu and less than others?

We allget it. Well most of us, not you of course.

WSS

10 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

What does that have to do with now?  He was following Trumps orders.

But but but I thought all the experts were predicting hell on Earth back in January?

But keep on trolling.

Woodpecker thinks he has a new soulmate. He will be devastated when he finds out you've been leading him on.

WSS

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Westside Steve said:

But but but I thought all the experts were predicting hell on Earth back in January?

But keep on trolling.

Woodpecker thinks he has a new soulmate. He will be devastated when he finds out you've been leading him on.

WSS

Not me brah.

55 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

I think you better direct your posts at those DH is getting to bite. You know, those actually responding to the new gimmick 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, hammertime said:

Give us the story?

Are you yanking our chain or are full a Biden dementia fan club member?

Maybe he got tired of the continued justifications of a man who failed this country by those here who still can't see the light. Donald got it wrong and if you watched that press conference  when he said we were going back from 15 cases in the next two weeks, then you know his experts said the opposite of that right on the same stage before he ever uttered those words.

Maybe you should ask DH that question.

• Upvote 1