THE BROWNS BOARD

Bottom line on the virus

Maybe the  pansy birdbrain is so desperate for a friend, DH knows better. He's just got a soft spot for a pitiful lonely bird.

Dr Fauci explained that it was commie china and the WHO telling the world lies, and he was going by what was alleged to be true.

The world found out too late.

That is the truth.

29 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Maybe he got tired of the continued justifications of a man who failed this country by those here who still can't see the light. Donald got it wrong and if you watched that press conference  when he said we were going back from 15 cases in the next two weeks, then you know his experts said the opposite of that right on the same stage before he ever uttered those words.

Maybe you should ask DH that question.

Hey Tex you old fuck....shut the hell up.

I’ve raised six kids with better manners than yours.  Your acting like dim wit.  Let the truth ring free and you’ll see a nation brought together by a simple man like Trump.

He tells you everyday, stop letting evil cloud your judgement.  

And stop being  a stupid ass.

• Haha 1

So old Doc Fauci is on CNN saying if only Trump would have instituted social distancing like the good ole doc recommended in mid Feb we would have saved lives...yet we have video of the ole doc on Feb 29th saying we had nothing to worry about and the coronavirus posed no threat to the US public.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/dump-guy-dr-fauci-cant-guarantee-will-safe-physically-vote-november/

4 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

So old Doc Fauci is on CNN saying if only Trump would have instituted social distancing like the good ole doc recommended in mid Feb we would have saved lives...yet we have video of the ole doc on Feb 29th saying we had nothing to worry about and the coronavirus posed no threat to the US public.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/04/dump-guy-dr-fauci-cant-guarantee-will-safe-physically-vote-november/

yep. another deep state loyalist - that explains him very well.

Sending this to friends -

• Thanks 3

10 hours ago, hammertime said:

Hey Tex you old fuck....shut the hell up.

I’ve raised six kids with better manners than yours.  Your acting like dim wit.  Let the truth ring free and you’ll see a nation brought together by a simple man like Trump.

He tells you everyday, stop letting evil cloud your judgement.  

And stop being  a stupid ass.

Maybe when you wake up and smell the coffee and the fraudulent stupid ass in the WH. Your sniffer outer of lies ain't working too well. Mine has known about him going into decades now. Yours is stuck in reverse. You've taken up permanent residence in the Land of the Great Kahn, the only thing I give him credit for being great at. I'll bet he will reopen Trump University just for you and all the other suckers that believe his lies. There's always more room for donors.

BTW -  M.  Scott Peck wrote a very excellent study of the Narcissistic Personality Disorder called, believe it or not, People of the Lie. It reads very much like the biography & history of one Donald J. Trump.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Damn, if only I had a dollar for everytime the "so-and-so has been a member of Hydra...errr...the Deep State the whole time"  has been dropped.

Me too. They have been coming out of the woodwork !  We could just call it "the corrupt dangerously controlling Old Guard aristocratic  murderer bureaucrat sombeitches" but that is way too long....

When I go to the grocery store, pharmacy etc from now on I will take my shoes off outside before coming into the house and make sure I disinfect the soles. As we learn more how contagious this virus is there seems to be evidence that it can be tracked from the floor to our shoe soles. I have heard of a number of people now who contacted covid19 and said they were doing all the things the CDC recommended and the only place they went was to the grocery store or pharmacy. Maybe it did come in through the bottom of their shoes?  I figure it wouldn't hurt anyway although the distance in the air this virus seems to travel is well beyond the 6 feet the CDC has recommended.

https://www.foxnews.com/science/cdc-study-coronavirus-can-travel-13-feet-in-air-live-on-shoes

2 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

When I go to the grocery store, pharmacy etc from now on I will take my shoes off outside before coming into the house and make sure I disinfect the soles. As we learn more how contagious this virus is there seems to be evidence that it can be tracked from the floor to our shoe soles. I have heard of a number of people now who contacted covid19 and said they were doing all the things the CDC recommended and the only place they went was to the grocery store or pharmacy. Maybe it did come in through the bottom of their shoes?  

https://www.foxnews.com/science/cdc-study-coronavirus-can-travel-13-feet-in-air-live-on-shoes

dammit. the first two weeks I was spraying my shoes with Lysol all over out in the garage. Then I forgot to keep doing it. Great idea, probably true.

I don't take this virus lightly as it is much more contagious than regular flu and more severe. In a perfect world we could all take months off work and starve the virus but what kind of country would we have? If we let the virus put us in another great depression how much more devastating would that be compared to the virus? These are tough decisions but the obvious correct decision is we cannot let the cure become worse than the disease. It seems to me like once we end the shelter in place we will start the process all over again of spreading the virus but what other choice do we have? At this point maybe try to quarantine and protect the most vulnerable in society?

Speaking of protecting the most vulnerable in society I read of a man dying of covid19 locally who had Downs Syndrome and was working in a grocery store. Our grocery stores are likely one of the worst places to pick up the virus if you are not careful. I question if this man should have been working at a grocery store? Was he aware of the precautions he needed to take working there? It makes me sad thinking about it as maybe someone should have gotten him off that job.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2020/03/27/shoppers-beware-grocery-stores-have-heightened-risks-covid-19/2914069001/

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

When I go to the grocery store, pharmacy etc from now on I will take my shoes off outside before coming into the house and make sure I disinfect the soles. As we learn more how contagious this virus is there seems to be evidence that it can be tracked from the floor to our shoe soles. I have heard of a number of people now who contacted covid19 and said they were doing all the things the CDC recommended and the only place they went was to the grocery store or pharmacy. Maybe it did come in through the bottom of their shoes?  I figure it wouldn't hurt anyway although the distance in the air this virus seems to travel is well beyond the 6 feet the CDC has recommended.

If you know anything about sterile technique, just disinfecting your shoes isn't going to help (much). Even if you wore a space suit to the store, and had a decontamination chamber in the garage, it wouldn't help. 

Because- you have to treat everything in that store as potentially contaminated. Yeah, that means food too. Fresh veggies or fruit? Who touched it last? Use your credit card at checkout? Sorry fella- a guy with undiagnosed corona who was right in front of you used his contaminated credit card. FWIW, I'm lucky enough to have some hand sanitizer, and I wipe my card down after every time I use it. My friendly local wine store is actually doing that for me, as a courtesy.  :)  

Did I scare you enough? Well, in my hospital years- I had to assist at procedures where you had to be aware of that stuff. Touch anything outside of that sterile field, and it's time for a new pair of gloves.  

• Upvote 1