THE BROWNS BOARD

He Has Officially Lost His Mind

TexasAg1969

9 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

"all I'm saying is, those kids that were eating detergent pods...well, they might've been onto something"

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

so, another attempt at ridicule when the rest of the story negates it and puts the reflection on the liberal poster who just wants to bash Pres Trump.

That's TDS, folks. and chemo and no kind of light can fix it - not even the truth.

Just ignore the obvious. Injection of disinfectant is the obvious. But instead the trumpettes bury their heads in the sand and ignore the obvious and most ridiculous (and dangerous) idea this lunatic threw up there.                    

And Vambo just does the usual defection of by not looking at the obvious and trying to put some dazzle out there to look away from it.

49 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Not a big deal. He had an expert there talking about UV lights. So he throws his opinion in. If anyone don't agree with it so what? Those who hate him are going to do it regardless and not listen to him anyway no matter what he says. I am glad he spoke up about hydroxychloroquine even if it is likely not a game changing drug. There is enough evidence in my mind it does help some and with little else as an option I would want the opportunity to take it along with zpack and zinc if I had symptoms of the virus.

Same applies OBF. You are all intelligent enough to understand the obvious and most ridiculous idea was about injection of disinfectant. Your president is a lunatic.

21 minutes ago, BaconHound said:

What is scary are the number of trumpettes trying to rationalize this bullshit.  Holy fuck are Americans blinded by party....Facism alive and well

You are absolutely correct. 🏆

19 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Just ignore the obvious. Injection of disinfectant is the obvious. But instead the trumpettes bury their heads in the sand and ignore the obvious and most ridiculous (and dangerous) idea this lunatic threw up there.                    

And Vambo just does the usual defection of by not looking at the obvious and trying to put some dazzle out there to look away from it.

Same applies OBF. You are all intelligent enough to understand the obvious and most ridiculous idea was about injection of disinfectant. Your president is a lunatic.

And you are intelligent enough as a retired counselor to look back at your own posts on the BB about Trump and see you might be at least infected with a smidgen of TDS? 

The very thing you project onto us who support Trump about watching too much Fox you feed on liberal MSM (which many will never give this president credit for anything and works 24/7 to destroy him) and you will occasionally post something from a more conservative media outlet if it bolsters your case.

Shoot the messenger instead of the message many times because I post from a conservative outlet when you know good and well the NY Slimes, WaPo and other liberal media sites are guilty of only telling one side of a story when there are always two sides to a story. The one side they present is the one that fits their narrative so if you want to hear the other side of the story you usually can get it only from a conservative site that will tell the other side. Over and over that plays out today. Journalism is dead.

You guys are a joke.

What if Alexander Fleming hadn't thought outside the box? How about Louis Pasteur?  How about Henry Ford? The Wright brothers? Dr Christiaan  Barnard? Julio Palmaz?  Christopher Wren ? No no, never think outside of the box 🙄 Never say "What if"?

You simpletons that do nothing but come in here day in and day out with your orange man bad bullshit are pathetic.

47 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Just stop. You lost your mind when Trump was elected.

You're so obsessed with posting something anti-Trump you posted a story that was horribly misleading.

UV light was the disinfectant Trump was talking about injecting, not Pine Sol you idiot.

You want to try reading that again imbecile?

“Suppose that we hit the body with tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that it hasn’t been checked and you’re going to test it,” Trump said. “Suppose you can bring the light inside the body.”

“Then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in one minute,” Trump continued. “

He's is suggesting that this disinfectant (UV light) would work faster (in one minute) if injected intravenously there Tex.

Even I laughed at the idea of injecting UV light through an IV.

This was not a solo act, as if he threw this out while giving a speech somewhere.

This occurred during a meeting with the COVID-19 task force.  As anyone president does, they offer opinion and suggestions.

This should not even be a story, but is for you Trump hating TDS morons like you and Logic....yeah "logic" LOL

I missed all the presser but after seeing clips on it I didn't see where he was suggesting injecting disinfectant. He is posing the question to the expert  about the use of disinfectants and not recommending anything. To say he suggested injecting disinfectant it is flat out lie. When I google this I see page after page with the header "Trump suggests injecting disinfectant".....journalism is dead

Just another insane story like blaming Trump for the guy who took the fish tank cleaner and died  because his wife said Trump told them it was safe.

lmao...

Defending inane ramblings as "thinking outside the box."

I think it is clear now who the deranged are down here.

Trump is now reduced to distracting from his gross incompetence by putting his sheer stupidity on full display.

The stench of desperation is overwhelming...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I am glad he spoke up about hydroxychloroquine even if it is likely not a game changing drug. There is enough evidence in my mind it does help some and with little else as an option I would want the opportunity to take it along with zpack and zinc if I had symptoms of the virus.

Sure but "there is enough evidence in my mind" doesn't come close to actually validating anything. People need to understand that

OANN: "Wait he said WHAT?! Shit. Alright Google something. I don't care if it's a WebMD article, just post it! What should we say? Shit, um, say he's "thinking outside the box." Yeah. That'll work. No, no, these people aren't that smart. We just need the clicks."

7 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Sure but "there is enough evidence in my mind" doesn't come close to actually validating anything. People need to understand that

I just want people to know who have the virus that we have a number of  testimonies of success with HDQ, zpack and zinc cocktail and to be able to talk to their doctors about safety issues and whether they can and should take it. I know if I had the symptoms and they were worsening I would want to take it. It is not as if we have many choices right now with any other alternatives.

1 hour ago, Axe said:

So called progressives slamming any outside of the box thought.

Color me shocked 🤣

OK... what's your favorite color?

2 hours ago, Axe said:

You guys are a joke.

What if Alexander Fleming hadn't thought outside the box? How about Louis Pasteur?  How about Henry Ford? The Wright brothers? Dr Christiaan  Barnard? Julio Palmaz?  Christopher Wren ? No no, never think outside of the box 🙄 Never say "What if"?

You simpletons that do nothing but come in here day in and day out with your orange man bad bullshit are pathetic.

Some ideas are fucking stupid and dangerous. We know you shouldn’t pump UV light into your insides or inject yourself with disinfectants. No one has thought about chugging bleach? Is that also an idea we should consider or do we firmly know that is a bad idea?

2 hours ago, Gorka said:

Just stop. You lost your mind when Trump was elected.

You're so obsessed with posting something anti-Trump you posted a story that was horribly misleading.

UV light was the disinfectant Trump was talking about injecting, not Pine Sol you idiot.

You want to try reading that again imbecile?

“Suppose that we hit the body with tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that it hasn’t been checked and you’re going to test it,” Trump said. “Suppose you can bring the light inside the body.”

“Then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in one minute,” Trump continued. “

He's is suggesting that this disinfectant (UV light) would work faster (in one minute) if injected intravenously there Tex.

Even I laughed at the idea of injecting UV light through an IV.

This was not a solo act, as if he threw this out while giving a speech somewhere.

This occurred during a meeting with the COVID-19 task force.  As anyone president does, they offer opinion and suggestions.

This should not even be a story, but is for you Trump hating TDS morons like you and Logic....yeah "logic" LOL

You volunteering for the internal UV light? The boss seems to like the idea.

15 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Don’t Believe the Blue Checks: Here’s the Context to Trump’s Comments About UV Light and “Injecting” Disinfectant

https://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2020/04/24/dont-believe-the-blue-checks-heres-the-context-to-trumps-comments-about-uv-light-and-injecting-disinfectant/

Thank you. as most of the time - the left keeps jabbing at Pres Trump by falsely taking anything completely out of context to be able to try to have a point.

The "rest of the story" gets them quietly hopping to another subject...and they do it again.

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Thank you. as most of the time - the left keeps jabbing at Pres Trump by falsely taking anything completely out of context to be able to try to have a point.

The "rest of the story" gets them quietly hopping to another subject...and they do it again.

But I had to use Redstate as a source....of course I had to. The problem is those who complain about Redstate seem to think other news sources such as the NY Slimes or WaPo and other MSM sources are not biased. Sites like Redstate exist to tell the other side of the story our MSM will not report. Even most of the MSM I do not like rarely outright lie but it is always more on the lines of what they fail to report when it doesn't line up with their narratives they want to portray.

57 minutes ago, LogicIsForSquares said:

This guy can literally say anything fucking stupid and you guys will do the most absurd mental gymnastics to back his play. You can still like him as a president and admit that babbling was stupid.

It should be noted that it wasn’t but a few moments later that Trump gave a  clarification of his statement to ABC News reported Jon Karl.

“It wouldn’t be through injections, you’re talking about almost a cleaning and sterilization of an area,” said Trump. “Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work, but it certainly has a big effect if it’s on a stationary object.”

So, no, Trump did not suggest we inject ourselves with bleach or Lysol. This is just reporters reporting irresponsibly and very likely on purpose.

MSM can literally say anything fucking stupid and you TDS victims will do the most absurd mental gymnastics to back their play. You can still like them as a puppets and admit that babbling was stupid.

4 hours ago, BaconHound said:

What is scary are the number of trumpettes trying to rationalize this bullshit.  Holy fuck are Americans blinded by party....Facism alive and well

No the number of idiots with TDS is what is scary.

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Yep the world we live in today. I saw a commercial recently with a car driving around the narrow ledge of a skyscraper. At the bottom of the commercial was a disclaimer telling people not to attempt to drive a car on the ledge of a skyscraper as it was a video simulation....

So he said, “I see the disinfectant that knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside, or almost a cleaning?

And he said, “It wouldn’t be through injections, you’re talking about almost a cleaning and sterilization of an area,” said Trump. “Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work, but it certainly has a big effect if it’s on a stationary object.”

Also has said he has complete authority to open states after saying he did not have authority to close them...

Also chloroquine works, but if it doesn't work "what have you got to lose."

Also five cases going to zero and I saw the pandemic coming before anyone called it a pandemic...

And on and on and on...

... cause nothing says "Leadership" like having no direction...