THE BROWNS BOARD

He Has Officially Lost His Mind

TexasAg1969

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Oh, not worried at all what the "Cult of Trump" thinks anymore- I already know their act too well. There's only one side of an issue- the Trump side, and he's always right ya know.  :D  

No one is saying "he's always right", but you all say "he's always wrong". He's kept his promises, the exact opposite of your obaMao commie liar scumbucket sombeitch.......

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

Oh, not worried at all what the "Cult of Trump" thinks anymore- I already know their act too well. There's only one side of an issue- the Trump side, and he's always right ya know.  :D  

Oh really?  What the fuck issue may that be?  

You TDS dbags have yet to bring up an actual issue or an administrative policy/ accomplishment by Trump that you happen to disagree with because doing so would require you to debate like adults...

Have you ever confronted issues such as Trumps trade deal with China?  Relocating the capital of Israel to Jerusalem? Trumps new NAFTA  deal?

Withdrawing from the Paris Climate agreement? 

Trump approving allowing the Keystone XL oil sands pipeline to be built across U.S. land? 

Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic?

Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan.

Secured record $700 billion in military funding.

Could go on and on.

Howa about any regulation, many Obama era, overturned by Trump? There are many to choose from:

https://www.brookings.edu/interactives/tracking-deregulation-in-the-trump-era/

Instead we have  " impeach Trump", or "Trump puts kids at border in cages" or "Trump says to drink bleach" then on to the next lie. Yeah TDS is real.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Gorka said:

Oh really?  What the fuck issue may that be?  

You TDS dbags have yet to bring up an actual issue or an administrative policy/ accomplishment by Trump that you happen to disagree with because doing so would require you to debate like adults...

Have you ever confronted issues such as Trumps trade deal with China?  Relocating the capital of Israel to Jerusalem? Trumps new NAFTA  deal? All mostly suck

Withdrawing from the Paris Climate agreement? Stupid, global warming is a myth and plenty of scientific evidence says Trump is full of crap. Yeah- I've seen that first hand in Alaska where glaciers have retreated MILES from where they were 100 years ago. Just wait until the Ross Ice Shelf collapses in Antarctica, and the people of NYC have to move to higher ground. 

Trump approving allowing the Keystone XL oil sands pipeline to be built across U.S. land? OK- one for Trump, and two Supreme Court Justices. 

Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic? Pissing in the ocean

Cancelled the illegal, anti-coal, so-called Clean Power Plan. He'll get lots of votes in West Virginia....  

Secured record $700 billion in military funding. If that makes you feel safer, great. We already  spend 3X more than the rest of the world COMBINED on National defense. 

Could go on and on.

Howa about any regulation, many Obama era, overturned by Trump? There are many to choose from:

https://www.brookings.edu/interactives/tracking-deregulation-in-the-trump-era/

There are many overturned that would cause relatively  "environmentally concerned" individuals to barf. 

Instead we have  " impeach Trump", or "Trump puts kids at border in cages" or "Trump says to drink bleach" then on to the next lie. Yeah TDS is real.

Trump didn't say to drink bleach- though he did say something about lysol, but you happen to be ignoring that. :D  I could add in his xenophobic boondoggle border wall that caters to his MAWA (make America White Again constituents)  that IMHO will be about as effective as keeping Corona Virus contained in China. 

Ok FYI-  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veracity_of_statements_by_Donald_Trump

And I really don't want to debate any further that Trump is essentially a POS who fires people who don't agree with him or perceives as a threat to his omnipotence, lies out his ass on a regular basis, and acts like fucking 8th grader run amok. 

I don't bow down to Trump's wonderfullness Gorka- and I'm not about to now. I said it here months ago- if you were paying attention. Trump's #1 with a bullet reelection platitude was on how great the economy was. Hmmmm... Corona seems to have put a little dent in that, no? If the economy flushes, his odds of getting reelected get flushed right along with it. You'd have to be a certified MAGA cretin to not connect the dots as to why Trump is gung-ho eager to restart the economy ASAP. That's fucking reality. And don't go giving me crap it's the liberal media giving him grief about it. It is what it is. 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, hammertime said:

We don’t need you Hoorta...chum with Tex and DHead.

America wants to win.  Peace.

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

Trump didn't say to drink bleach- though he did say something about lysol, but you happen to be ignoring that. :D  I could add in his xenophobic boondoggle border wall that caters to his MAWA (make America White Again constituents)  that IMHO will be about as effective as keeping Corona Virus contained in China.  

Hoorta, why AREN'T you burning yourself with a UV germicidal lamp while mainlining bleach? Do you hate America? I thought you were a man of science!

• Haha 1

All mostly suck

so, can you stop emoting and think: If Trump's trade deals, which are superior to the past deals, suck, how bad did the worse trade deals suck? EH?

Stupid, global warming is a myth and plenty of scientific evidence says Trump is full of crap. Yeah- I've seen that first hand in Alaska where glaciers have retreated MILES from where they were 100 years ago. Just wait until the Ross Ice Shelf collapses in Antarctica, and the people of NYC have to move to higher ground. 

man-made global warming IS A MYTH. Were you there when the ice age melted away? HINT: that was a long time before people. I've seen glaciers in Alaska calve, too, they are always changing. Ice grows, flows, and eventually breaks off. Wait til...??? You like, how you libs said to just wait til 1977 and the earth floods? no more Florida? You libs should have watched "Waterworld".

OK- one for Trump, and two Supreme Court Justices. 

At least you are honest. Just ramble too much silly stuff, you do.

If that makes you feel safer, great. We already  spend 3X more than the rest of the world COMBINED on National defense. 

Now, you may honestly believe that, because your bird buddy woodpecker read it on moveon.org's website, but seriously - that is BS.

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/personal-finance/043015/us-vs-china-military-budget.asp

It's not only spending more than China, but the U.S. spends almost as much on its military as the eight other nations on the top 10 list of military spenders combined.

The U.S. spent $649 billion on its military to 2018, according to a report published in 2019 by the Stockholm International Peace Research Institute. That's significantly more than China, second on the list of top military spenders.

Together, the report says, the U.S. and China are responsible for half of the world's military spending. Overall, global military spending is at its highest level since 1988, when reliable figures first became available.

What you are missing, Hoorta, as usual for you libs - is your ObaMao commie president hurt our military for years, it takes a lot to catch up.  If you had ever been in the military, you'd know how important the military is to keep the peace. I think you would, anyways. Having a strong up to date military today stops WWIII from happening tomorrow.

There are many overturned that would cause relatively  "environmentally concerned" individuals to barf. 

Environmental hacks? you mean like code pink wearing condoms and making themselves look far more ignorant than woody? LOL LOL LOL they will always be barfing at reality. It's what they do to get attention.

Trump didn't say to drink bleach- though he did say something about lysol, but you happen to be ignoring that.

"that's a half joke about "lysol" in quotes. As in, chemotherapy. Why don't you complain about ObaMao commies "i've been to ...57 states" if you want to complain about something stupid a president says. But you won't.

:D  I could add in his xenophobic boondoggle border wall that caters to his MAWA (make America White Again constituents)  that IMHO will be about as effective as keeping Corona Virus contained in China. 

Ok FYI-  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veracity_of_statements_by_Donald_Trump

Oh, the "xenophobic" card as usual. There is nothing racial about stopping ILLEGAL destitute criminals etc from ILLEGALLY COMING HERE. along with violent crime, gangs, drugs, rapists, serial killers, you name it. Those aren't our kind of people, Hoorta. ADMIT IT. But they have votes eventually, and will always vote for the left giveaway hacks.

And I really don't want to debate any further that Trump is essentially a POS who fires people who don't agree with him or perceives as a threat to his omnipotence, lies out his ass on a regular basis, and acts like fucking 8th grader run amok. 

Really? Then stop debating it. Obamao fired people too - but he fired people who were NOT honest. Trump firers LEAKERS, TRAITORS, LIARS and DEEP STATE ANTI-REAL AMERICA haters. Give us a break with that?

I don't bow down to Trump's wonderfullness Gorka- and I'm not about to now. I said it here months ago- if you were paying attention. Trump's #1 with a bullet reelection platitude was on how great the economy was. Hmmmm... Corona seems to have put a little dent in that, no? If the economy flushes, his odds of getting reelected get flushed right along with it. You'd have to be a certified MAGA cretin to not connect the dots as to why Trump is gung-ho eager to restart the economy ASAP. That's fucking reality. And don't go giving me crap it's the liberal media giving him grief about it. It is what it is. 

AH. SO IT WAS YOU WHO TAUGHT WOODPECKER THE "F" word. But you haters never said a word about obaMao commie - you bowed down to him for eight years. Fancy that.

Smarting off about the outstanding economy we had before your CHINA COMMIES let it go loose all over the world? that's pretty cheap. If you are denying the leftwing media is totally in the tank for the left...don't bother making yourself look foolish. You are too smart for that.

Another 5th grade tweet from the joker in chief:

I must admit that Lyin’ Brian Williams is, while dumber than hell, quite a bit smarter than Fake News CNN “anchorman” Don Lemon, the “dumbest man on television”. Then you have Psycho Joe “What Ever Happened To Your Girlfriend?” Scarborough, another of the low I.Q. individuals!

1 hour ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Another 5th grade tweet from the joker in chief:

I must admit that Lyin’ Brian Williams is, while dumber than hell, quite a bit smarter than Fake News CNN “anchorman” Don Lemon, the “dumbest man on television”. Then you have Psycho Joe “What Ever Happened To Your Girlfriend?” Scarborough, another of the low I.Q. individuals!

And the MAGAs just don't get it why some folks don't like him.... It's crap like this. Unfortunately, too late to act presidential. Straight out of grade school. 

5 minutes ago, hoorta said:

And the MAGAs just don't get it why some folks don't like him.... It's crap like this. Unfortunately, too late to act presidential. Straight out of grade school. 

But when Dems call Trump Hitler, racist, homophobic, orange man, dictator etc... it's OK with you?

38 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Your view on this...

New Jersey professor responds to backlash after ‘F--- each and every Trump supporter’ comment

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-jersey-professor-assigns-blame-for-coronavirus-outbreak-f-each-and-every-trump-supporter

On 4/24/2020 at 11:29 PM, TexasAg1969 said:

The brainwashed came out full force with this thread trying to defend the idiotic comments and his ridiculous claim it was sarcasm a.k.a. pathological lying demonstrated for the umpteenth time and consequent trumpzombies defending it as "normal" when it's clearly pathological.

Yup...

The cult of personalityless.

On 4/29/2020 at 5:25 PM, calfoxwc said:

No one is saying "he's always right", but you all say "he's always wrong". He's kept his promises, the exact opposite of your obaMao commie liar scumbucket sombeitch.......

Three examples of where you said he was wrong, please.

And just one where anyone said he was always wrong.

I'll wait... and have a little fun with Sebatian while I wait.

On 4/29/2020 at 8:01 PM, Gorka said:

Nothing like setting an example... you kultified kunt...

8 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Yup...

The cult of personalityless.

And there are the last 2 lines of the movie The Prestige which personify that cult, "You don't really want to work it out. You want to be fooled."

11 hours ago, Vambo said:

But when Dems call Trump Hitler, racist, homophobic, orange man, dictator etc... it's OK with you?

Big fucking BOO-HOO.  Aw poor widdle Trumpy tweeting garbage because his feelings are all hurt.... do those Dems have 79 million followers on Twitter?  He's has a far bigger platform to act like an asshole....  

Since you happened to bring up Hitler first- in case (in fact I'm pretty sure) you MAGAs are missing the pretty scary correlation of Trump worship to the way Hitler was idolized way back when.....  I sure as hell don't miss the similar cult of personality. 

But that's OK, worship on my friend. Trumps bleatings of bullshit are starting to fall on deaf ears- in a lot of quarters. 

16 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Big fucking BOO-HOO.  Aw poor widdle Trumpy tweeting garbage because his feelings are all hurt.... do those Dems have 79 million followers on Twitter?  He's has a far bigger platform to act like an asshole....  

Since you happened to bring up Hitler first- in case (in fact I'm pretty sure) you MAGAs are missing the pretty scary correlation of Trump worship to the way Hitler was idolized way back when.....  I sure as hell don't miss the similar cult of personality. 

But that's OK, worship on my friend. Trumps bleatings of bullshit are starting to fall on deaf ears- in a lot of quarters. 

The question was about Dems you reflect back to Trump and his supporters everything you say is about them you definitely have TDS big time, Trump and his supporters live rent free in your head.  Please seek help with some sort of counseling.

9 minutes ago, Vambo said:

The question was about Dems you reflect back to Trump and his supporters everything you say is about them you definitely have TDS big time, Trump and his supporters live rent free in your head.  Please seek help with some sort of counseling.

Yup, anyone who doesn't see how wonderful Trump is needs counseling. Sorry to bust your bubble, but you happen to be dead wrong about that....  

Just now, hoorta said:

Yup, anyone who doesn't see how wonderful Trump is needs counseling. Sorry to bust your bubble, but you happen to be dead wrong about that....  

Once again has nothing to do with Trump or his supporters but you just can't talk about anything else.  Seek help please.

36 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Once again has nothing to do with Trump or his supporters but you just can't talk about anything else.  Seek help please.

Actually,  you're  pretty  funny.  You seem to  have a fixation on  what the Democrats are saying  about  your hero.  They call him names, so it's  perfectly  OK for him to retaliate, apparently YOUR  POV,  but he  goes way beyond that, and insults guys on CNN, and anyone else  who  disagrees with him he doesn't like either. From the other side of non-Trump  reality, you're  the ones who need counseling.  

I really  don't  need to say anything  more about  Trump or his MAGA minions. 

9 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Actually,  you're  pretty  funny.  You seem to  have a fixation on  what the Democrats are saying  about  your hero.  They call him names, so it's  perfectly  OK for him to retaliate, apparently YOUR  POV,  but he  goes way beyond that, and insults guys on CNN, and anyone else  who  disagrees with him he doesn't like either. From the other side of non-Trump  reality, you're  the ones who need counseling.  

Nancy Pelosi tells all how Democrats lie to get voters

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

This so reeks of projection. You need the counseling. You're the ones needing safe spaces, a "resistance" movement to make you feel better and the need to wear pussy hats. You're the ones depicting Trumps death, yearning he be assassinated.

Shared amongst these is a notion that the everyday activities of President Trump trigger some people into distorted opinions, extreme emotions and hysterical behaviors. Well-known writer Bernard Goldberg gives supposed behavioral examples of TDS among Trump’s political opponents, including fainting, vomiting, students retreating to "safe spaces" and others demanding "therapy dogs." Political commentator Justin Raimondo focuses on opinions, language and cognition, writing in the LA Times that "sufferers speak a distinctive language consisting of hyperbole [leading to] a constant state of hysteria… the afflicted lose touch with reality."

HAHAHA... he has "fixation" on what the Demonrats are saying  about Trump?

No libtard, we didn't start the fire. What it really is, and always has been... is an equal and opposite reaction to the left's obsession with trying to destroy the man.

Do you think loaded and gotcha questions fall under the guidelines of true journalism?

"Did he put you up to this" ?...a question to Fauci who was trying to set things straight over how the pandemic was dealt with from the beginning.

"How many deaths are acceptable"?  You are that naïve to believe that this question wasn't design to entrap Trump? Imagine if he gave a number.

" Is now the time to be self -congratulatory?" After Trump had described the progress he and his administration have made.

"If a president loses more Americans to the Coronavirus than the Vietnam does he deserve to be re-elected"? Fuking a-hole

And you expect Trump to be calm and some kind moral high ground. Fuck you people.

• Upvote 2

There's an arrogance undeserved with people who attack all the time. They ridicule God, OUR President Trump, all republicans, did the same thing (very ignorantly may I add) to the Tea Party, attacked Justice Kavanaugh and ridiculed him..but he was innocent. Ridiculed General Flynn - but he was innocent. Ridiculed Bush for Katrina, ridicule Pres Trump over this virus, ridicule Christians, bitch at anyone who doesn't fall in line, if Pres Trump does, they bitch, if he doesn't, they bitch, and the pattern of behavior is constant and gets worse over time.

the bigger problem is, you can NOT get them to criticize their "pretty talker" liar and deceiver obaMao commie. The lies, verbal gaffs, the scandals, they won't say one word. Uranium one. not one world. Power overreach by congressional dems, not one word.

They gloated for two years over getting Pres Trump. Why? from the first day? he didn't have time to get tweets going while being pres. Sadly, I think it's because there is a large subculture that craves power. Power to manipulate and control any narrative that isn't there.

They are just anti-everything we are for. It's some kind of ignorant game they play. They seem to be conditioned to love joe biden over sexual assualts, were fine with billy clinton over sexual assaults, but they want to bitch and bitch and bitch about kavanaugh?

those claims were crap. political hitjobs. There is political corruption all over obaMao holdovers... but all they can do is bitch about Pres Trump's tweets, some of them stupid.

By omission, they've chosen their side of things - it's hate. Hate means power to groups. Like the kkk, nazis, communists, and political parties who believe that the end justifies the means. That is the runaway arrogance effect. It's out of control.

The left never complains fairly on principle. They are biased/bigoted to flip their judgements based on emotions. They win, they are angry, they find reasons to hate. they win, nothing can get them to criticize anything or anyone....because they won. They are happy.

Our Constitution/Bill of Rights was built on PRINCIPLE and it's PERMANENT. Sure, the left doesn't like that. It stands in their way, just like obaMao commie openly said it did.

I don't see it ever ending.

11 hours ago, Vambo said:

Regarding the Democrats bad mouthing Trump, and him acting like a grade school clown in return. Ever hear "two wrongs don't make a right?"  

What's pretty funny is your right wing media working overtime to dig up dirt on Joe Biden, but anything the other side does in regard to Trump is just nasty mean and fake news. You guys are a bunch of hypocrites. The latest Cal spouting- Joe gropes woman. Which by extension means it was OK when the Groper in Chief did it. Trump isn't a high morals guy, not by a long shot- but the MAGAs sweep that under the rug, because they like his political agenda. And in case you happen to think I'm pro Democrat Cal- not so, I don't like their agendas either. Especially the loonies out on the far left like AOC and Bernie. 

While I'm at it, my unverified research tells me gasoline is pretty effective at killing Corona virus, and of late Trump sounds like he's been huffing it before those press conferences.  :D  

5 hours ago, hammertime said:

I don’t know if TDS has a cure.

Just a lifetime of fear, menstral cramps and denial.

FYI, I stopped doing hero worship a long time ago....   Some of the MAGAs are still at it....  

6 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Regarding the Democrats bad mouthing Trump, and him acting like a grade school clown in return. Ever hear "two wrongs don't make a right?"  

What's pretty funny is your right wing media working overtime to dig up dirt on Joe Biden, but anything the other side does in regard to Trump is just nasty mean and fake news. You guys are a bunch of hypocrites. The latest Cal spouting- Joe gropes woman. Which by extension means it was OK when the Groper in Chief did it. Trump isn't a high morals guy, not by a long shot- but the MAGAs sweep that under the rug, because they like his political agenda. And in case you happen to think I'm pro Democrat Cal- not so, I don't like their agendas either. Especially the loonies out on the far left like AOC and Bernie. 

While I'm at it, my unverified research tells me gasoline is pretty effective at killing Corona virus, and of late Trump sounds like he's been huffing it before those press conferences.  :D  

FYI, I stopped doing hero worship a long time ago....   Some of the MAGAs are still at it....  

For it to be about Dems sure bring up Trump a lot true sign of TDS. :D

10 minutes ago, hoorta said:

What's pretty funny is your right wing media working overtime to dig up dirt on Joe Biden, but anything the other side does in regard to Trump is just nasty mean and fake news. You guys are a bunch of hypocrites.

Facts don't matter to you libs. The dirt on Joe Biden is very verifiable. His son and Ukraine. Him and Ukrain. His first accuser is A FREAKING DEMOCRAT.

Kavanaugh's accuser, ford, was a hard core liberal. and her friends contradicted her.

With Biden, the evidence is damning - recordings of back then, people saying "yep, she reported it to me" again and again. Guess what? his accuser IS A DEMOCRAT.

With Hoorta and the rest - if facts fit, they use them. But if they don't, then facts are just not worth diddley to them,

and guys like Hoorta go all in on being all wet in Egypt.

Trump's accusers? all hard core democrats. no evidence. Immoral? a good bit back then. But he's a Christian now, so he has been showing a good bit in keeping his promises to us.

We criticized your higgardly, and moochelle, you all said we hated all women. But you all ridicule Melania, and Sarah Palin, and any republican woman... and that is ok?

The hypocrisy is solely on the hater side.