THE BROWNS BOARD

Bars and restaurants

3 minutes ago, Axe said:

Well, wonderful- great news. Since we know the virus has around a two week incubation period, I'll hold off on my applause until the end of the month. A one day decrease nationally is way too soon to say it's a trend. Ohio is flat too. 

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

Well, wonderful- great news. Since we know the virus has around a two week incubation period, I'll hold off on my applause until the end of the month. A one day decrease nationally is way too soon to say it's a trend. Ohio is flat too. 

Actually 14 days is the top end of a virus incubation.

But Axe and I are the guys here whose profession has been hit the hardest. But if you are retired and don't care if you leave the house anyway or work from home on a PC or grow tomatoes it's a different deal. As an Entertainer I think I'm unique because with the exception of chefs or some in management other people in a restaurant or a bar consider it just a job.. Few consider themselves lifelong professional servers line cooks dishwashers or Busboys.

WSS

9 hours ago, hoorta said:

28080402-8293417-image-a-19_158878270193

9 hours ago, hoorta said:

Trumpanzies aren't very bright.

Update on my hypocrite liberal buddy who scolded everybody for wanting to go back to the bars before they had a vaccine. Not only is he playing out on the island for Memorial Day weekend he's also Distributing a petition to bring back live music which has had the clamps put on it by Governor asshole.

WSS

On 5/8/2020 at 5:55 AM, Westside Steve said:

Looks like next Friday the outdoor patio bars open back up and the indoors the week after. A lot of my fb friends are musicians and hardcore liberals who have been railing at everyone who dared go out before there was a vaccine who are now very excited to return performing and climbing on a ferry boat packed with strangers from Michigan Indiana Pennsylvania Ohio West Virginia Illinois Wisconsin etc etc

That certainly changed quickly. I'm ready to go out for a beer tomorrow, who's with me?🤣🍻

WSS

I'm ready to go take some real chances with you Steve!

On 5/8/2020 at 9:41 AM, calfoxwc said:

and you swim ten miles in that river in Egypt.

Which is difficult considering how many trumpettes are always in de nile. 🏊‍♂️🏊‍♂️🏊‍♂️🏊‍♂️🏊‍♂️🏊‍♂️ 

And by the way who keeps harping on the same thing over and over and over and over and over...............etc? Hypocritical much?🤦‍♂️

On 5/8/2020 at 3:50 PM, calfoxwc said:

DH would give obaMao's butt great big smoochies.

Seoul officials ordered all bars and nightclubs closed after as many as 40 new COVID-19 cases were linked to them

After only a few days of being open Seoul officials realized that drunk people don't tend to social distance.

On 5/9/2020 at 11:48 PM, hoorta said:

"There is not enough medical data at this time to prove that hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine work for COVID-19 — while some small studies suggest the medications may be helpful, other studies saw no difference." 

... and still other studies stopped tests due to elevated incidence of cardio complications.

8 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

the deep state is continuing news. not the mindless, meaningless "orange man bad" crap.

Ah the Deep State- yes indeed- to some very real. To others, as real as the Tooth Fairy.  :)

On 5/10/2020 at 4:18 PM, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Image may contain: 7 people, meme and text

Have to admit it... I'd no idea who played The Mad Hatter or this version of Mr. Freeze. The Mr. Freeze I remembered was Eli Wallach.

image.png.672c904514b77c81816889a580d8d2c7.png

17 hours ago, Axe said:

Would you guys kindly quit quoting Dickheadfan?

Not even the fun ones?

2 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Great credit being given for our Coronavirus response, except in the Fake News. They are a disgrace to America!

And when the death toll starts going up in Georgia- that's going to be "fake news". Got it Donald. You had better be right, or get ready for more nasty questions the next time you show up for a press conference. 

46 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Ah the Deep State- yes indeed- to some very real. To others, as real as the Tooth Fairy.  :)

well, explain how strzok, page, brennan, clapper, rice, obamao , biden, mueller, his entire cast of corrupt prosecutors,

the Orrs, Simpson, Priestop, sp? , and many more never did anything wrong when the facts are, they did.

that is the deep state. Explain how they never lied, when it's proven they did. Explain how Flynn was never guilty, but they threatened him endlessly til they bankrupted him, for NO GOOD REASON.

Explain 2 years of a fake investigation based on lies to the FISA court, and they finally came up with NOTHING.

Explain all that, or you are just all wet in Egypt !

17 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

when the facts are, they did.

Such logic!

Admit it... you were Captain of your debate team, weren't you?

On 5/10/2020 at 12:23 PM, Vambo said:

And libtards are even worse!

Ah, but they were masked, socail distancing librards...

... whereas Trumptards, not so much.

20 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Such logic!

Admit it... you were Captain of your debate team, weren't you?

that's dishonest. you took part of what I said and are acting like you don't know what all I said.

Weird. Do you have TDS reading disabilities or what?

31 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

that's dishonest. you took part of what I said and are acting like you don't know what all I said.

Weird. Do you have TDS reading disabilities or what?

Not dishonest... it capsulized your argument perfectly.

When you start from the position that any criticism of Trump must stem from political bias... which is what you do... then every argument you make is worthless.

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

well, explain how strzok, page, brennan, clapper, rice, obamao , biden, mueller, his entire cast of corrupt prosecutors,

the Orrs, Simpson, Priestop, sp? , and many more never did anything wrong when the facts are, they did.

that is the deep state. Explain how they never lied, when it's proven they did. Explain how Flynn was never guilty, but they threatened him endlessly til they bankrupted him, for NO GOOD REASON.

Explain 2 years of a fake investigation based on lies to the FISA court, and they finally came up with NOTHING.

Explain all that, or you are just all wet in Egypt !

I was having fun. Let's ask the average man on the street. You'll get Jimmy Page, Walter Brennan, Bobby Orr, and Homer Simpson. Obama, Mueller, and Biden are the only ones with name recognition. Errol Flynn? Yeah I've heard of him, but he's been dead for awhile. I had no idea anyone was still after him. The rest, 95% of the population has never heard of them, they're so deep- they're at the bottom of the ocean.... And the Tooth Fairy said so.... :D 

2 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Not dishonest... it capsulized your argument perfectly.

When you start from the position that any criticism of Trump must stem from political bias... which is what you do... then every argument you make is worthless.

most of the criticism IS poltiical hate/bias.

like you, they can't admit Pres Trump is doing great things for our country.

You just want to be stuck in your bias. too bad.

and let it be known, I didn't start name calling you, you started it, liberal. It's what you all do.