THE BROWNS BOARD

One reason I don't trust these people

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Nah Steve- for the over 65 crowd,  pneumonia is #7, Bladder problems don't even rate- it's kidney failure at #9.  Though easy to see that any oldster who currently dies with breathing problems, it's corona for sure.  :)  #1, as I suspected, is heart disease in all it's forms. 

https://www.verywellhealth.com/top-causes-of-death-among-adults-over-65-2967470

https://www.beckershospitalreview.com/quality/13-most-common-healthcare-associated-infections.html

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

Now you're talking out of both sides of your mouth.. So if you agree with protesters then you must agree with Trump.

It is you that should be careful about your TDS. You can't get through a post without keeping it in check, including this one.

Trump said this blah blah, Trump said that blah blah..What adverse effects did Trump create by saying Chloro was a game changer or his disinfectant comment? So for you and others to get your panties knotted up over virtually nothing is a symptom TDS.

Yes, its been established that Chloro doesn't work by itself, but the concoction that Dr. Zelinsky and others used with success was a cocktail Chloro and Zinc and other shit. The recent Chloro trials from my understanding had only included Chloro.

The testing for this Chloro cocktail is in process. It began this month and to be completed by August.

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04335084

I don't get it. Surely Hoorta is just trolling to object to conservative posters. dh is lonely and lives? as a hateful outcast and desperately needs attention paid to him, woodpecker is too arrogant yet extremely ignorant about every single aspect of life, and Tex has two personalities -= one, the flip side, wants to control people by faking counters to any argument.

it's what weak people do - they identify as dems because they don't like not controlling all narratives.

of course, it's more proper for some to call themselves "independents" , but they really are on the hate/slur side.

They use "RACIST", "HOMOPHOBE", and now, the new "XENOPHOBE".

They are realityphobes.

they are " pragmatophobes

https://www.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_phobia_for_fear_of_reality

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

9 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Back to hospital-acquired infections if I'm not mistaken around a hundred thousand seniors die of those every year.

WSS

Steve we were talking apples and oranges.  :)  I mentioned primary causes of death- you're correct on the other count of what are called nosocomial (hospital acquired) diseases.  

21 hours ago, Gorka said:

Now you're talking out of both sides of your mouth.. So if you agree with protesters then you must agree with Trump.    An absolutely false non sequitur of your logic. It's called if\then reasoning. If I agree with premise A, then it MUST follow that I also agree with premise B. Which isn't necessarily related. Maybe Trump told them to jump off a cliff while they're at it. 

Trump said this blah blah, Trump said that blah blah..What adverse effects did Trump create by saying Chloro was a game changer or his disinfectant comment? So for you and others to get your panties knotted up over virtually nothing is a symptom TDS. Minimize DT's bullshit at your own risk, it's what MAGAs do. That he would even suggest something like that with no proof was crazy. And one guy died. What adverse effects? It confirmed in a lot of conservatives minds that the guy has been drinking too much lysol, and was no longer fit to serve as President. All you need to do is get away from this MAGA cesspool, look at a few other talk forums, you just might understand that's becoming the case. His latest disappearing virus comment is just icing on the cake. 

Yes, its been established that Chloro doesn't work by itself, but the concoction that Dr. Zelinsky and others used with success was a cocktail Chloro and Zinc and other shit. The recent Chloro trials from my understanding had only included Chloro.

The testing for this Chloro cocktail is in process. It began this month and to be completed by August. And one study was stopped because of adverse cardiac effects. 

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04335084

PS one of my friends who has to travel extensively world wide checking on their network of production facilities just mentioned on FaceBook the question he's often asked overseas is "how did you ever elect this guy?" The best he can say is I didn't vote for him. (may not be the truth, but a yes answer would be personally embarrassing) 

• Upvote 1

52 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Steve we were talking apples and oranges.  :)  I mentioned primary causes of death- you're correct on the other count of what are called nosocomial (hospital acquired) diseases.  

Not the first time a thread has gotten off track. That was just foremost of my mind because I was talking to one of my very best friends a lifelong RN served in some of the toughest Hospital situations available. Talking about people 80 years old and older. Not 65 and up. But yes hospital-acquired infections are a big deal. And somebody out there wants to make it look like there are more deaths caused by Corona. That's all.

WSS

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, hoorta said:

PS one of my friends who has to travel extensively world wide checking on their network of production facilities just mentioned on FaceBook the question he's often asked overseas is "how did you ever elect this guy?"   

Trump is an embarrassment.  

43 minutes ago, hoorta said:

PS one of my friends who has to travel extensively world wide checking on their network of production facilities just mentioned on FaceBook the question he's often asked overseas is "how did you ever elect this guy?" The best he can say is I didn't vote for him. (may not be the truth, but a yes answer would be personally embarrassing) 

Imagine how bad the other parties had to be then...talk about embarrassing!

Just now, Vambo said:

Imagine how bad the other parties had to be then...talk about embarrassing!

:D When you get handed a lemon, make lemonade.  I've said way back Trump got elected mostly because he was the lesser of two evils, not like everyone who voted for him thought he was just wonderful.    

• Upvote 1

Just now, hoorta said:

:D When you get handed a lemon, make lemonade.  I've said way back Trump got elected mostly because he was the lesser of two evils, not like everyone who voted for him thought he was just wonderful.    

Not everyone hated him either. :D  Trump just turned out to be like mike's Hard lemonade!

8 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Not sure about that. It's like being in a restaurant you get the menu and they offer five different brands of white bread and one pumpernickel.

WSS

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

An absolutely false non sequitur of your logic. It's called if\then reasoning. If I agree with premise A, then it MUST follow that I also agree with premise B. Which isn't necessarily related. Maybe Trump told them to jump off a cliff while they're at it. 

Um no. I was not generally speaking. I was being issue specific. Some people say apples are delicious, you agree. Trump thinks apples are delicious, you disagree with Trump.  Now use objecting to the shutdown in the place of apples. Protesters are opposing the shutdown, you agree. Trump opposes the shutdown you disagree with Trump. Its a kneejerk reaction with you TDS types.  Get it?

That he would even suggest something like that with no proof was crazy. And one guy died. What adverse effects? It confirmed in a lot of conservatives minds that the guy has been drinking too much lysol, and was no longer fit to serve as President. All you need to do is get away from this MAGA cesspool, look at a few other talk forums, you just might understand that's becoming the case. His latest disappearing virus comment is just icing on the cake.  

This shit right here^^^, confirms you are losing this debate. Innuendo, lies and flinging shit against the wall knowing very well it cant stick is what you do.

One death huh? That was fish tank cleaner. Only a TDS type would blather about Trump telling this guy to drink it.

Since its always gotta be spelled out for you, I meant adverse effects in a broader sense . Sorta like Obamas anti police rhetoric and support of BLM that caused racial divisiveness unseen since the 60's...eventually leading to 5? dead cops in Dallas. Not a peep out of you then I'll bet.

And one study was stopped because of adverse cardiac effects. 

A moot point is all you got? Because a study has stopped does not refute my claim and proof that this study is still in progress...add to that Chloro is still being administered today.

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

"The lesser of two evils" played a minor part in his election. Trumps election was more about the repudiation of Obama. People were energized big time. You may not have been aware of the masses at Trump campaign rallies unseen in politics because CNN never reported them.

These rallies continued up until COVID . Hillary has been out of the picture. What's gonna be your excuse now?

I can just imagine.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

where were you when obaMao commie got elected only because he was black, and lied out his rear to get elected? twice !

did you like your Obamao commie? did you like your billy clinton?

6 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

where were you when obaMao commie got elected only because he was black, and lied out his rear to get elected? twice !

did you like your Obamao commie? did you like your billy clinton?

Told ya once, told ya twice- three strikes and YOU'RE OUT. Another Gorka non sequitur I see. Just because I didn't post on the Political Forum much in previous years has zero, nada, zilch bearing on my political views.  I never voted for Obama, or Hillary either for that matter, for the last f**king time.  Obviously watching Fox and Hannity for 6-8 hours a day is starting to warp your thought processes. 

So listen up Cal for the last damn time. I was a card carrying Loyal Contributing Member of the RNC for damn near 20 years- can you say as much? (and if you haven't- you can kindly STFU now!!!!) ever since Hillary ran for Senate in 2001. Put your money where your fat mouth is. Your goofball currently in office caused me to cut them off. I'll happily support damn near any Republican who isn't nuts, and doesn't act like an asshole. So stuff it. THE END

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Gorka said:

"The lesser of two evils" played a minor part in his election. Trumps election was more about the repudiation of Obama. People were energized big time. You may not have been aware of the masses at Trump campaign rallies unseen in politics because CNN never reported them.

These rallies continued up until COVID . Hillary has been out of the picture. What's gonna be your excuse now?

I can just imagine.

My excuse is you will go to any lengths to try and defend Trump's stupid crap- (and fail). Now by all means, try and change the subject- when I proved your logic was faulty as hell. Of course as Mr. Spock would say, your defense of Trump's current spew is "highly illogical". Bring up your Obama hatred while you're at it. It has nothing to do with Trump. You want an opposing POV?  Obama got a few cops killed? How about Trump's "Wuhan Flu" nothing to worry about folks, getting tens of thousands of Americans killed. 

If you'd like to know, my friend who posted the video from YouTube of Trump's brain dead opinion on FaceBook about the virus going away- there were 11 comments. These are all intelligent college educated folks who responded. Whoo-hoo, one is even a retired police sergeant. The result? 11-0 Trump is an embarrassing jerk, and for sure they're not all Democrats. Gee, that doesn't sit well with you MAGAs living in Trump's fantasy world? So don't count your reelection chickens before they hatch. DT is giving the Democrats plenty of DUH!! ammunition in the fall. So we got China Joe against Lysol Donald. That stupid comment alone is worth at least 100k democratic votes. 

You're 100% correct current presidential elections cater to the lowest common denominator of politics. People may have voted for Obama because he was the right color, but Trump got plenty of votes because folks who are into reality TV thought he was way cool on The Apprentice. Care to put an average IQ number on the MAGA minions?  

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

My excuse is you will go to any lengths to try and defend Trump's stupid crap- (and fail).

Sorry, didn't read the rest because I couldn't get past the first sentence. Too bad you had to waste all that time, but I'm sure DieHard will get a kick out of it.

What you call defending Trump I call exposing you peoples irrational hatred in hopes of making you self aware of the fools that you are. That said, I do understand it's a futile endeavor. TDS is way to strong.

I'd love to hear about these "lengths" I go to in order to "defend Trump". You mean like the "lengths"  fucking democrats went to since the day he was elected to  try and impeach the guy?

I will not defend him if what he says or does is indefensible. His comment about POW's and John McCain was repulsive and I chastised him for it.

I don't defend his Tweeting either. 

Have I made myself clear? 

8 hours ago, hoorta said:

Told ya once, told ya twice- three strikes and YOU'RE OUT. Another Gorka non sequitur I see. Just because I didn't post on the Political Forum much in previous years has zero, nada, zilch bearing on my political views.  I never voted for Obama, or Hillary either for that matter, for the last f**king time.  Obviously watching Fox and Hannity for 6-8 hours a day is starting to warp your thought processes. 

So listen up Cal for the last damn time. I was a card carrying Loyal Contributing Member of the RNC for damn near 20 years- can you say as much? (and if you haven't- you can kindly STFU now!!!!) ever since Hillary ran for Senate in 2001. Put your money where your fat mouth is. Your goofball currently in office caused me to cut them off. I'll happily support damn near any Republican who isn't nuts, and doesn't act like an asshole. So stuff it. THE END

You just don't understand the rules here Larry. First they accuse you of just being a Dem and if that fails they throw out the TDS card on you. What they can't possibly imagine in the turmpycult is that you actually think he is a worthless pile of shit based totally on his own merits. And anyone dare claiming to be a Nevertrumper then gets automatically called a RINO, which is different from the RINOtrumpies which is really where they are.

And here is a good one for you. My RINOtrumpy brother takes the virus seriously and actually now turns trumpy off when he hears him start to speak on it. This was particularly disturbing to him when the daily virus pressers were going when trumpy would just flat contradict what his experts had just said. Now you have to understand my brother is so far right that he makes John Birchers look like pansies. According to the rules of the polyboard here, he has now become just a RINO with newly contracted COVID-2020 a.k.a. TDviruS.😂

• Haha 1

LOL.

liberals can't take a joke, no sense of humor.  As I see it,  one slur deserves another - you accuse me and others of "kissing Trump's ass" and accuse anybody of supporting the wall of "xenophobia" etc etc etc.

The republican party didn't leave you. You left the republican party. Over one excellent American president you don't like because of his weird personality? his stupid tweets? Tanning beds?

And I know you didn't show up at the political forum while obaMao was in office. Why is that? EIGHT FREAKING YEARS ?

And yes I can -  I have been a registered REPUBLICAN since 1970. Or maybe 1971. My 50 years of being an official republican is greater than your 20. I've been a registered republican 2 1/2 times your ten years.

As to your angst over Trump - he is KEEPING HIS EXCELLENT PROMISES, and WARTS AND ALL, I support THAT.

Don't like him as a person? I understand. But who else could have been tough enough to weather the dishonest, illegal coup attempts over the last going on FOUR YEARS?????

PRESIDENT TRUMP did NOT BREAK HIS PROMISES.

obaMao commie DID break every single promise he made.

Respect Pres Trump for keeping promises - you haven't said as much.

Credit where credit is DUE? Unlikable or not,  Pres Trump is being an outstanding Real American PRESIDENT.

I've often noted - I did not like Trump pre-presidential race, either.

I respect him for being a GREAT REAL AMERICAN PRESIDENT, admit it, or schiff it.

My excuse is you will go to any lengths to try and defend Trump's stupid crap- (and fail). Now by all means, try and change the subject- when I proved your logic was faulty as hell. Of course as Mr. Spock would say, your defense of Trump's current spew is "highly illogical". Bring up your Obama hatred while you're at it. It has nothing to do with Trump. You want an opposing POV?  Obama got a few cops killed? How about Trump's "Wuhan Flu" nothing to worry about folks, getting tens of thousands of Americans killed. 

If you'd like to know, my friend who posted the video from YouTube of Trump's brain dead opinion on FaceBook about the virus going away- there were 11 comments. These are all intelligent college educated folks who responded. Whoo-hoo, one is even a retired police sergeant. The result? 11-0 Trump is an embarrassing jerk, and for sure they're not all Democrats. Gee, that doesn't sit well with you MAGAs living in Trump's fantasy world? So don't count your reelection chickens before they hatch. DT is giving the Democrats plenty of DUH!! ammunition in the fall. So we got China Joe against Lysol Donald. That stupid comment alone is worth at least 100k democratic votes. 

You're 100% correct current presidential elections cater to the lowest common denominator of politics. People may have voted for Obama because he was the right color, but Trump got plenty of votes because folks who are into reality TV thought he was way cool on The Apprentice. Care to put an average IQ number on the MAGA minions?  

Here is the problem, Hoorta. Yes, bitch about Pres Trump's tweets - I agree with you. Often, they are not inspiring. But Gorka has you nailed. You can't admit ONE FREAKING GREAT thing that PRESIDENT TRUMP has done?

but you want to spend all this time raising hell about a few negatives you can't stand about him?

You want PERFORMANCE FOR AMERICA AND ALL OF US, or do you want a pretty face that talks charming bs.

For the last time - your parroting negative things about Pres Trump - it's fine. But man up and admit he IS KEEPING HIS PROMISES.

and if allegations of "liberal" "TDS" etc bug you, stop with the stupid "xenophobe" "Fox News 8 hrs a day" "kissing Trump's ass" etc etc etc.

What goes around, comes around, You haters reap what you sow.

Why complain about the negative, and refuse to admit he's keeping his promises, and EVEN under all the coup attempts, which you also won't talk about, and the HOSTILITY that no other President has ever had - he is KEEPING HIS PROMISES>

Like it or not - he and his stupid here and there tweets and orange skin is the only man to vote for to save our country from liberalism, leftwing "transformation", and organized crime all over our gov, thanks to obaMAO COMMIE.

I wish you would bitch about the deep state as much as you get outraged over Pres Trump's tweets.

That is your reality, accept it or not. And nobody? I think, wanted Trump to win because they liked his stupid show. I didn't like Trump, ever.

Until he started seriously talking about our problems, and our risks of another deadly, destructive term of corruption and marxism, organized crime if higgardly won.

I voted for nasty old unlikable Trump because he wanted to save our country, and eventually, I realized he MEANT EVERY WORD OF IT.

Pres Trump is our only chance to not go straight into social and economic and political hell, which will happen if he loses.

All this criticism of PRESIDENT TRUMP, some of it deserved, doesn't outweigh the GREAT REAL AMERICAN PROMISES HE HAS ALREADY KEPT.

He doesn't even take a salary. Think about that.

ONE MORE TIME - NOBODY IS DEFENDING PRES TRUMP's STUPID CRAP: you all are

IGNORING THE COUP ATTEMPTS, AND YOU ARE IGNORING THE GREAT THINGS HE IS DOING AS OUR REAL AMERICAN PRESIDENT.

Ask yourself why that is. and have a nice Hoorta day !

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

You just don't understand the rules here Larry. First they accuse you of just being a Dem and if that fails they throw out the TDS card on you. What they can't possibly imagine in the turmpycult is that you actually think he is a worthless pile of shit based totally on his own merits. And anyone dare claiming to be a Nevertrumper then gets automatically called a RINO, which is different from the RINOtrumpies which is really where they are.

And here is a good one for you. My RINOtrumpy brother takes the virus seriously and actually now turns trumpy off when he hears him start to speak on it. This was particularly disturbing to him when the daily virus pressers were going when trumpy would just flat contradict what his experts had just said. Now you have to understand my brother is so far right that he makes John Birchers look like pansies. According to the rules of the polyboard here, he has now become just a RINO with newly contracted COVID-2020 a.k.a. TDviruS.😂

Tex translation:

"we hate it when you call us haters even though we refuse to admit one good/great thing that Pres Trump has done, we ignore and deny he has kept all his promises even while going to war with the commie minded msm, and organized crime political hacks by obaMao, and we hate everybody who calls us haters, even though we hate them, we call them zenophonbes, Trumpy ass kissers, low IQ followers...it isn't fair that they get to talk to us like we talk to them. They have to stop it because we say so."

about right?

28 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Tex translation:

"we hate it when you call us haters even though we refuse to admit one good/great thing that Pres Trump has done, we ignore and deny he has kept all his promises even while going to war with the commie minded msm, and organized crime political hacks by obaMao, and we hate everybody who calls us haters, even though we hate them, we call them zenophonbes, Trumpy ass kissers, low IQ followers...it isn't fair that they get to talk to us like we talk to them. They have to stop it because we say so."

about right?

Hmmm lot a hate coming from you there cal. Hypocritical a bit maybe?

1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Hmmm lot a hate coming from you there cal. Hypocritical a bit maybe?

They're a broken record Ag, for the time being and for my own sanity, I'll leave them in their alternate reality Trump universe. 

They'll find out soon enough all is not well outside of it.  :)

26 minutes ago, hoorta said:

They're a broken record Ag, for the time being and for my own sanity, I'll leave them in their alternate reality Trump universe. 

They'll find out soon enough all is not well outside of it.  :)

You're a smarter man than me. Been trying to play a different record for them over and over until it sinks in, but I think you are right to just leave them alone. They are living in ignorance which is a fine word to use in this case, from the root word ignore, as in to ignore the truth when it's staring them in the face. Maybe it's time to just join you on the sidelines. Wasted enough time here anyway.

Except the survival thread. I won't give up on that one. One place cal and I agree on.