THE BROWNS BOARD

One reason I don't trust these people

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

You are correct it turns out according to real epidemiologist Dr. Fauci in testimony this morning before the Senate committee. He says that the 80,000 plus deaths are "likely higher" than that reported figure..

And I did not try to foist an unaccredited University with false advertising & delivery of product that had to be shut down. But you believe in the guy that did, so shots across the bow are fair game here. God knows I've had plenty fired across mine just about every time I post here, so tough shit.

Fauci is a career politician. Take that for what it's worth.

WSS

You are correct it turns out according to real epidemiologist Dr. Fauci in testimony this morning before the Senate committee. He says that the 80,000 plus deaths are "likely higher" than that reported figure..

And I did not try to foist an unaccredited University with false advertising & delivery of product that had to be shut down. But you believe in the guy that did, so shots across the bow are fair game here. God knows I've had plenty fired across mine just about every time I post here, so tough shit.

And here's another reason I don't trust them.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-03-18/99-of-those-who-died-from-virus-had-other-illness-italy-says

WSS

Nope.  Since Dr. Fauci isn't quoting everything the orange pig says, he is a member of the deep state.  He must be influenced by them at least, right?🤣

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Notice that little thing in the upper right corner? "Patriots Only"?   OK, fair enough- 180 degrees opposite of CNN that the MAGAs summarily dismiss as "fake news".  Damn Steve, this is gospel though. 

33 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

Fauci is a career politician. Take that for what it's worth.

WSS

And Birx serves at the whims of you-know-who. Be careful what you say Debby- you don't want to piss him off, or you're out of a job.  :)  

I've been over this before. Are some deaths unnecessarily being counted as virus fatalities? Yeah- could be, but 20-25%- I doubt it. Depends on how you want to count I suppose. Like in my wine cellar, do I want to count that 6 liter Imperial of wine as one bottle or 8 equivalent- if I ever get around to doing an inventory.  Here's my POV. If an otherwise healthy person suddenly turns up with acute respiratory distress and croaks without a covid test- the doubters of the numbers want to say- "no proof, no can count". Got a better explanation? Or if someone dies of um say, primarily of liver failure- and covid helps them along the way to the promised land, you can't count that one either. See what I mean?  

No Steve, I'm not saying the people who are "supposedly" inflating the numbers are listing anyone who stops breathing as dying of covid. But I'm not going to stop suspecting someone with the initials of DT is attempting to stir up doubt over the numbers to serve his political agenda either. 

44 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Notice that little thing in the upper right corner? "Patriots Only"?   OK, fair enough- 180 degrees opposite of CNN that the MAGAs summarily dismiss as "fake news".  Damn Steve, this is gospel though. 

And Birx serves at the whims of you-know-who. Be careful what you say Debby- you don't want to piss him off, or you're out of a job.  :)  

I've been over this before. Are some deaths unnecessarily being counted as virus fatalities? Yeah- could be, but 20-25%- I doubt it. Depends on how you want to count I suppose. Like in my wine cellar, do I want to count that 6 liter Imperial of wine as one bottle or 8 equivalent- if I ever get around to doing an inventory.  Here's my POV. If an otherwise healthy person suddenly turns up with acute respiratory distress and croaks without a covid test- the doubters of the numbers want to say- "no proof, no can count". Got a better explanation? Or if someone dies of um say, primarily of liver failure- and covid helps them along the way to the promised land, you can't count that one either. See what I mean?  

No Steve, I'm not saying the people who are "supposedly" inflating the numbers are listing anyone who stops breathing as dying of covid. But I'm not going to stop suspecting someone with the initials of DT is attempting to stir up doubt over the numbers to serve his political agenda either. 

I don't think Donald Trump has anything to do with it. Of course if you hate the guy on personal reasons sure you do. Polls say that the majority of people think we should prolong the agony of the shutdown. Thank you liberal maggot news media. Now to whose benefit would that be? Joe Biden? Nancy Pelosi? Why of course. Would a quickly recovering economy  And seeing that the virus as not nearly as deadly as the fear mongers have been reporting?  Yes that would be good for the president.  And it would be good for you and me. But with the polls leaning that way,  toward a few more weeks of punishment, thank you sir may I have another, wouldn't Trump be better off to issue an executive order keeping things closed down for another two or three weeks? (Of course then people like tex will start demanding we open up first thing in the morning.)

But again he's an idiot and I don't care what he has to say. But I think Joe Biden to the Democrats are just as big idiots and what they have to say is designed to destroy more of the American economy so they can swoop in and take over. When I said some people are happy as pigs in shit the worse things get? Yes guess who. But yes I think there are tons of people who died that might also be positive for Corona. I think a lot of people die in car crashes when there's alcohol involved but the alcohol has really nothing to do with the accident but guess how it's reported?

WSS

8 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

I don't think Donald Trump has anything to do with it. Of course if you hate the guy on personal reasons sure you do. Polls say that the majority of people think we should prolong the agony of the shutdown. Thank you liberal maggot news media. Now to whose benefit would that be? Joe Biden? Nancy Pelosi? Why of course. Wowway quickly recovering economy  had seen that the virus is not nearly as deadly as the fear mongers have been reporting?  Yes that would be good for the president.  And it would be good for you and me. But with the polls leaning that way,  toward a few more weeks of punishment, thank you sir may I have another, wouldn't Trump be better off to issue an executive order keeping things closed down for another two or three weeks? (Of course then people like tex will start demanding we open up first thing in the morning.)

But again he's an idiot and I don't care what he has to say. But I think Joe Biden to the Democrats are just as big idiots and what they have to say is designed to destroy more of the American economy so they can swoop in and take over. When I said some people are happy as pigs and shit the worst things get? Yes guess who. But yes I think there are tons of people who died that might also be positive for Corona it's the dumb. I think a lot of people die in car crashes when there's alcohol involved but the alcohol has really nothing to do with the accident but guess how it's reported?

WSS

As usual, well thought out and rational Steve (unlike some of the responses I usually get.) If you don't love the guy, you must be a hater. It's either black or white from their POV.  :)  

The reopening train has left the station Steve- we're going to find out soon enough if there's going to be some derailments along the way.  

7 hours ago, Axe said:
I never watch or listen to Alex Jones. But this IS what's happening

This makes too much damn sense.

I don't want this to be true,  so if anyone could please debunk this using rationale instead of just screaming "conspiracy theorist" I want to hear it. And I want to be able to accept it with open arms.

Hoorta? At least you sound intelligent half the time.

• Thanks 2

40 minutes ago, hoorta said:

As usual, well thought out and rational Steve (unlike some of the responses I usually get.) If you don't love the guy, you must be a hater. It's either black or white from their POV.  :)  

The reopening train has left the station Steve- we're going to find out soon enough if there's going to be some derailments along the way.  

Indeed we are. Just remember which side are you rooting for? Probably the same as me. Florida and Wisconsin or Michigan and New York? Actually Sweden or Denmark? But, and I'm not sure if William F Buckley stated it this way or not, praying for disaster so a political party can win or lose is some, ah, what's the phrase, fuckedupshit 🤠

On the other hand winter always seems like it's going to be horrible and then in March or April it usually seems we were worried about nothing. Or thinking about the girl that broke your heart in high school that you don't give a shit about anymore.

👍

WSS

8 minutes ago, Gorka said:

I don't want this to be true,  so if anyone could please debunk this using rationale instead of just screaming "conspiracy theorist" I want to hear it. And I want to be able to accept it with open arms.

Hoorta? At least you sound intelligent in half the time.

just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean that people aren't out to get me.

WSS

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Like I said, I don't know anything about Alex Jones. This may be the first video of his I've watched. It's certainly the first I remember watching.. I don't follow Limebaugh either.. I never listen to his show.

If this had been sent to me two weeks ago I was asked if I believed it I would have said NO... Now? It makes too much sense.. WHY are liberals so hellbent on NOT reopening the economy? Why? It certainly isn't about safety..  That is total bullshit.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Axe said:

Like I said, I don't know anything about Alex Jones. This may be the first video of his I've watched. It's certainly the first I remember watching.. I don't follow Limebaugh either.. I never listen to his show.

If this had been sent to me two weeks ago I was asked if I believed it I would have said NO... Now? It makes too much sense.. WHY are liberals so hellbent on NOT reopening the economy? Why? It certainly isn't about safety..  That is total bullshit.

The majority of liberals are just clueless sheeple blindly following orders.

Which is by far the most potent weapon liberals who know what the fuck is going on have.

5 hours ago, Gorka said:

The majority of liberals are just clueless sheeple blindly following orders.

Which is by far the most potent weapon liberals who know what the fuck is going on have.

Okay.... really?  It cuts both ways guy.   Trump has declared VV day, victory over the virus, "it's going away". Damn- I didn't know he had a functional crystal ball. How is the N-95 mask, PPE, gloves, and sanitizer supply chain going? Inquiring minds want to know. Maybe you could answer that, instead of storming out of a press conference. I could (but I won't) be really nasty- just thinking out loud like reverse Trumpism, and say- man, I really hope a lot of those dumb ass Trump worshipers who believe every word of his take at face value- head out to the party zone without masks. Like their ever so brave hero. Will help thin the herd of the brain dead. A word to the covid freedom posters. The virus doesn't care if you have a gun or not. :)  

BTW, and I won't wish it on him- but if DT follows the Boris path and comes down with covid, I'll let you meditate on the predictable hysterical response from some quarters. Maybe it might finally put some sense into the guy. 

7 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

Indeed we are. Just remember which side are you rooting for? Probably the same as me. Florida and Wisconsin or Michigan and New York? Actually Sweden or Denmark? But, and I'm not sure if William F Buckley stated it this way or not, praying for disaster so a political party can win or lose is some, ah, what's the phrase, fuckedupshit 🤠

On the other hand winter always seems like it's going to be horrible and then in March or April it usually seems we were worried about nothing. Or thinking about the girl that broke your heart in high school that you don't give a shit about anymore.

👍

WSS

Steve I'm all for minimal deaths. Not no deaths at any cost- they're going to happen regardless. If Trump turns out to be right- God bless him, sorry if I think he's been smoking crack if he thinks he can predict the future.. I really like Dewine's staggered response- we can pull back if necessary. I've said a bunch of times, there's a lot of people I know personally (and impersonally) who have been seriously impacted. 

Can we sing a tune of "The Devil (virus) went down to Georgia? We'll know soon enough by what happens there.  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

Steve I'm all for minimal deaths. Not no deaths at any cost- they're going to happen regardless. If Trump turns out to be right- God bless him, sorry if I think he's been smoking crack if he thinks he can predict the future.. I really like Dewine's staggered response- we can pull back if necessary. I've said a bunch of times, there's a lot of people I know personally (and impersonally) who have been seriously impacted. 

Can we sing a tune of "The Devil (virus) went down to Georgia? We'll know soon enough by what happens there.  

Yes we will. And like I said with testing becoming more and more frequent there will be absolutely more people testing positive for the virus. The vast majority will have no symptoms and most of the ones who do have symptoms will be no sicker than they were with a cold or a flu. A very small fraction will become more seriously ill and a tiny percentage of them with multiple health problems and advanced ears will die.

And of those I would be willing to bet that the greatest number oh, like most old people in a hospital, die from either pneumonia or bladder infections. HAI.

I'm hoping as time goes by it will be harder and harder for the Panic driven media to spin the increase in people testing positive.

And I truly believe that no matter what happens if I'm wrong or if I'm right a week after the election a huge amount of the people who are hyperventilating over it we'll forget about it with no political hay to be made.

Anyway that's my prediction. Place your bets.

WSS

• Upvote 2

12 hours ago, Gorka said:

This, among other reports "connects the dots" for people like me, who really have no political agenda, when it comes to Democrats vs. Republicans. I grew up in a Democrat environment and was influenced, I'm sure, as I always considered myself to be more aligned with liberals. However, the evil I have seen orchestrated by the leaders of that party, in recent times, has made me sick. I still do not consider myself to be Democrat or Republican, but I sure as Hell cannot overlook this fiasco outlined in the video. You can call it propaganda, if you want, and keep your political loyalty intact for whichever party, but we are being railroaded by the most powerful organization in the world. You would have to be blind to not see this. I do not believe for one minute, that this virus thing was created by the liberals to destroy Trump, but they certainly jumped on the bandwagon, and now would love to keep this country shut down until after the election. If you think that conservatives are good and pure, just take a look at Cheney. Also...based on the model, projections, reports of Covid 19 deaths, etc., how can any of this be accurate? Why even bother to count, if you do it the way these health organizations keep track. I've heard the same thing from numerous medical professionals. If a patient dies....from any cause, but he displays symptoms...boom!...he's declared to be killed by Covid 19. This is a farce, and I humbly apologize to the families of the elderly who tested positive, contracted pneumonia, then died.... but realistically, this virus was ultimately, not the cause of their death. It makes me wonder if there has ever been a death caused by this Covid 19 crap. Being 70 years old, I suppose that I'm "high risk", by CDC standards. It will be a cold day in Hell, when I let fear of this thing or any other political agenda, have me step in line with the masses, like a robot. Bill Gates and the WHO ( not the band ) can go fuck themselves.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

11 hours ago, hoorta said:

Okay.... really?  It cuts both ways guy.   Trump has declared VV day, victory over the virus, "it's going away". Damn- I didn't know he had a functional crystal ball. How is the N-95 mask, PPE, gloves, and sanitizer supply chain going? Inquiring minds want to know. Maybe you could answer that, instead of storming out of a press conference. I could (but I won't) be really nasty- just thinking out loud like reverse Trumpism, and say- man, I really hope a lot of those dumb ass Trump worshipers who believe every word of his take at face value- head out to the party zone without masks. Like their ever so brave hero. Will help thin the herd of the brain dead. A word to the covid freedom posters. The virus doesn't care if you have a gun or not. :)  

BTW, and I won't wish it on him- but if DT follows the Boris path and comes down with covid, I'll let you meditate on the predictable hysterical response from some quarters. Maybe it might finally put some sense into the guy. 

Yes really, so no, it really doesn't cut both ways. What Trumps says has  zero influence on protests around the country and the increasing skepticism over this virus.

Do you honestly believe the positions Steve, Axe, Vam, myself and others take is because we listen to what fucking Trump says?  Trump never preached that we should not surrender our freedoms and liberties over a virus did he? We're saying that, the protesters are saying that.  Blindly obeying these democrat governors and buying into the media hysteria and lies   without questioning is exactly what well behaved communist conformists do. It's exactly what your side does. Your post still reeks of TDS. Grow up dude.

• Thanks 1

On 5/11/2020 at 8:46 AM, TexasAg1969 said:

And of course you know I already said to watch for the trumpy admin to start attacking the data, the data gatherers and the data analysts.

See how easy that one was to call. Didn't even get past the weekend.

Told ya! Trumpy will soon follow the leader since he just sits and watches Fox all day. As soon as Hannity pipes in the Triumvirate will be in full unison.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-dr-fauci-has-not-been-elected-to-anything

2 hours ago, Gorka said:

Yes really, so no, it really doesn't cut both ways. What Trumps says has  zero influence on protests around the country and the increasing skepticism over this virus.

Do you honestly believe the positions Steve, Axe, Vam, myself and others take is because we listen to what fucking Trump says?  Trump never preached that we should not surrender our freedoms and liberties over a virus did he? We're saying that, the protesters are saying that.  Blindly obeying these democrat governors and buying into the media hysteria and lies   without questioning is exactly what well behaved communist conformists do. It's exactly what your side does. Your post still reeks of TDS. Grow up dude.

I'm not questioning their right to protest, if fact I sort of agree with them- pulling some arcane law out of a century old mothball stack to shut Ohio down. Yeah- there's been media hysteria- and if you want to call Left Wing propaganda I'm OK with that.

image.jpeg.864c65d92dec6459a74d336df8888d62.jpegMake that Live Free, and Die- it's your life, and your choice.... 

But be careful about my TDS, because I'm starting to worry about DT's sanity. MHO is he's starting to crack under pressure. Without anything to back up these statements with good evidence, First it was "chloroquine is going to be a game changer". Um, latest research says not. Then the OMG- lysol comment, fortunately no deaths were attributed to that one. Now it's- it's over Grover, full speed ahead, damn the torpedoes. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/topic/anthony-fauci

"Trump has found himself contradicted on the merits of reopening America from its coronavirus lockdown by Dr Anthony Fauci, his own top infectious diseases expert, who told the Senate via a video hearing on Tuesday that doing so prematurely could trigger “spikes that might turn into outbreaks” that prove difficult to control."

And as predictable as the sun coming up who doesn't like the Doc's POV

15 minutes ago, hoorta said:

"Trump has found himself contradicted on the merits of reopening America from its coronavirus lockdown by Dr Anthony Fauci, his own top infectious diseases expert, who told the Senate via a video hearing on Tuesday that doing so prematurely could trigger “spikes that might turn into outbreaks” that prove difficult to control."

You could get hit on the noggin by an asteroid tomorrow too but then again, you might not.

Those pesky words..

Told ya! Trumpy will soon follow the leader since he just sits and watches Fox all day. As soon as Hannity pipes in the Triumvirate will be in full unison.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-dr-fauci-has-not-been-elected-to-anything

Gist of the Fox article. If Trump doesn't know anything about the future progress of the virus, you don't either Dr. Fauci..... Yeah, per Rand Paul- you've been wrong before, how do we know you're not wrong again? 

13 minutes ago, Axe said:

You could get hit on the noggin by an asteroid tomorrow too that might hurt.

Those pesky words..

And you could contract covid, and you might die. The odds of contracting this virus are orders of magnitude greater than anyone getting hit by an asteroid. 

22 minutes ago, hoorta said:

And you could contract covid, and you might die. The odds of contracting this virus are orders of magnitude greater than anyone getting hit by an asteroid. 

And you could have and an automobile accident and you might die..  I sincerely hope you don't...

1 hour ago, Axe said:

And you could have and an automobile accident and you might die..  I sincerely hope you don't...

People in their 80s are going to die from something. Whatever they go into the hospital for. It's usually pneumonia or a bladder infection. But that's about as long as the warranty is good for.

WSS

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

People in their 80s are going to die from something. Whatever they go into the hospital for. It's usually pneumonia or a bladder infection. But that's about as long as the warranty is good for.

WSS

I'm on about my 4th or 5th recall.😂

1 hour ago, Westside Steve said:

WSS

Nah Steve- for the over 65 crowd,  pneumonia is #7, Bladder problems don't even rate- it's kidney failure at #9.  Though easy to see that any oldster who currently dies with breathing problems, it's corona for sure.  :)  #1, as I suspected, is heart disease in all it's forms. 

https://www.verywellhealth.com/top-causes-of-death-among-adults-over-65-2967470

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

Gist of the Fox article. If Trump doesn't know anything about the future progress of the virus, you don't either Dr. Fauci..... Yeah, per Rand Paul- you've been wrong before, how do we know you're not wrong again? 

If you contracted COVID you most likely won't die.

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

I'm not questioning their right to protest, if fact I sort of agree with them- pulling some arcane law out of a century old mothball stack to shut Ohio down. Yeah- there's been media hysteria- and if you want to call Left Wing propaganda I'm OK with that.

image.jpeg.864c65d92dec6459a74d336df8888d62.jpegMake that Live Free, and Die- it's your life, and your choice.... 

But be careful about my TDS, because I'm starting to worry about DT's sanity. MHO is he's starting to crack under pressure. Without anything to back up these statements with good evidence, First it was "chloroquine is going to be a game changer". Um, latest research says not. Then the OMG- lysol comment, fortunately no deaths were attributed to that one. Now it's- it's over Grover, full speed ahead, damn the torpedoes. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/topic/anthony-fauci

And as predictable as the sun coming up who doesn't like the Doc's POV

Now you're talking out of both sides of your mouth.. So if you agree with protesters then you must agree with Trump.

It is you that should be careful about your TDS. You can't get through a post without keeping it in check, including this one.

Trump said this blah blah, Trump said that blah blah..What adverse effects did Trump create by saying Chloro was a game changer or his disinfectant comment? So for you and others to get your panties knotted up over virtually nothing is a symptom TDS.

Yes, its been established that Chloro doesn't work by itself, but the concoction that Dr. Zelinsky and others used with success was a cocktail Chloro and Zinc and other shit. The recent Chloro trials from my understanding had only included Chloro.

The testing for this Chloro cocktail is in process. It began this month and to be completed by August.

https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT04335084

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Nah Steve- for the over 65 crowd,  pneumonia is #7, Bladder problems don't even rate- it's kidney failure at #9.  Though easy to see that any oldster who currently dies with breathing problems, it's corona for sure.  :)  #1, as I suspected, is heart disease in all it's forms. 

https://www.verywellhealth.com/top-causes-of-death-among-adults-over-65-2967470

That's correct I was more talking about the hospital acquired problems. Not stroke or heart attack or cancer. But yes.

WSS