THE BROWNS BOARD

One reason I don't trust these people

And of course you know I already said to watch for the trumpy admin to start attacking the data, the data gatherers and the data analysts.

See how easy that one was to call. Didn't even get past the weekend.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And of course you know I already said to watch for the trumpy admin to start attacking the data, the data gatherers and the data analysts.

HAHA... Trump must have put Birx up to this.

8 minutes ago, Gorka said:

If you have watched her much at all then you know she always gives mealy mouthed answers unlike Fauci. She always tows the trumpy line.

EDIT: You want unvarnished truth about VOVID-19? Then listen to him and not her. And expect at some point he gets the ole trumpy heave ho and loss of assistive staff. That's how he operates. Ask all those he has done that to and the denigrates to high heaven as a part of the dismissal process.

EDIT PS: That dismissal BTW is my next prediction as a part of the COVID-19 lie he is now is the process of committing. Fauci is too "real" for him. He will not fit the alternate facts that are coming before the election.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I haven't really paid any attention to the Trump admin., but after reading and hearing accounts from medical people with first hand experience, telling me that a lot of the deaths aren't even tested....if they have any symptoms, they are counted. So...as far as the stats, go...I don't believe anyone really knows the number of deaths Corona has caused. 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

If you have watched her much at all then you know she always gives mealy mouthed answers unlike Fauci. She always tows the trumpy line.

EDIT: You want unvarnished truth about VOVID-19? Then listen to him and not her. And expect at some point he gets the ole trumpy heave ho and loss of assistive staff. That's how he operates. Ask all those he has done that to and the denigrates to high heaven as a part of the dismissal process.

EDIT PS: That dismissal BTW is my next prediction as a part of the COVID-19 lie he is now is the process of committing. Fauci is too "real" for him. He will not fit the alternate facts that are coming before the election.

A figment of your imagination brought on by TDS.

You've been wrong about everything since the day you predicted Hillary would win. Here comes COVID and you're still wrong.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

A figment of your imagination brought on by TDS.

You've been wrong about everything since the day you predicted Hillary would win. Here comes COVID and you're still wrong.

I told ole Die Hard that eventually trumpy would do his usual number on Mattis too. I wonder how that turned out.😱

Stay tuned for higher numbers in Georgia.

3 hours ago, Gorka said:

Um...Mattis resigned.

You really are delusional aren't you. "Resign" is what they are all pushed to do. It's part of the trumpy MO. And after they resign he hardly knows them and/or they were disloyal and/or worthless. See the pea? Nah, you never do when you play the pea game with him. Especially since you prefer to play the trumpy way, blindfolded.🙈

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

The data is bullshit sorry.

WSS

Another epidemiologist speaks out. Wonderful!....................... Oh, I forgot. That degree must have come from Trump University. Doubly wonderful!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Another epidemiologist speaks out. Wonderful!....................... Oh, I forgot. That degree must have come from Trump University. Doubly wonderful!

Don't you know that Trump is the only expert in everything according to the Trumptards.  Everyone else is just out to get the Orange fat clown🤣

29 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

You really are delusional aren't you. "Resign" is what they are all pushed to do. It's part of the trumpy MO. And after they resign he hardly knows them and/or they were disloyal and/or worthless. See the pea? Nah, you never do when you play the pea game with him. Especially since you prefer to play the trumpy way, blindfolded.🙈

"Resign" to Democrats is "SUICIDE".

30 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

That kind of crap makes you seem like an idiot and a lunatic. I'm not sure which is worse. I believe her. I believe people are fucking around with these statistics. 

WSS

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Like this epidemiologist?

To understand the surge of patients that would hit US hospitals if COVID-19 begins to spread more widely here, consider these numbers: 38 million people could need medical care; 1 million to 10 million people might need to be hospitalized; and between 200,000 and 2.9 million people might need to stay in an intensive care unit, depending on how bad the epidemic gets.

The data has been bullshit from the beginning. Deal with it.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

A little tidbit from AOL.....  Because if the numbers are right- there goes my four more years...  It couldn't be more plain what the Trump game plan is. 

"President Trump on Monday accused Democratic governors without evidence of moving to reopen their states too slowly amid the coronavirus pandemic to hurt his chances of reelection. In a tweet, Trump singled out the battleground state of Pennsylvania, where officials in four counties are threatening to defy Gov. Tom Wolf’s stay-at-home order, which was extended for most of the state through June 4.

“The great people of Pennsylvania want their freedom now, and they are fully aware of what that entails,” the president tweeted. “The Democrats are moving slowly, all over the USA, for political purposes. They would wait until November 3rd if it were up to them. Don’t play politics. Be safe, move quickly!”

"Don't forget to vote for me- that's if you're still alive in November"....  

7 hours ago, Gorka said:

Of course he did. DUH!!! If you don't like the numbers, have one of your stooges question them.... 

36 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

That kind of crap makes you seem like an idiot and a lunatic. I'm not sure which is worse. I believe her. I believe people are fucking around with these statistics. 

WSS

Truer words have never been spoken.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Lol...when a TDS idiot tells someone else they're delusional.

Mattis resigned immediately after a dispute with Trump over pulling Troops from Syria idiot.

Did Trump also force him to write a very cordial and respectful resignation letter ???

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/20/politics/james-mattis-resignation-letter-doc/index.html

Mattis while publicly rebuking Trump over policy never said or even implied he was forced out. He easily could have. Why didn't he?

Only after Mattis' rebuke of Trump two months after he resigned did Trump come out and say he fired Mattis. In retaliation for Mattis' rebuke of him Trump boasted about firing him for doing a lousy job.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-says-he-fired-mattis-wasnt-happy-with-job-2019-2

Its astonishing how much TDS can broaden your imagination. What you got next up your sleeve ?

37 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Lol...I have to say you TDS types have quite an imagination.

I'll grant that the CDC and FDA are buried in a bureaucratic pile of crap that they themselves largely created. 

Let's just say some sources are saying the numbers are actually much higher. So who you want to believe? Yeah, from my medical perspective- you can say if an otherwise healthy person dies suddenly from acute respiratory distress syndrome without a test proving they had covid in their system, you might have a weak point. But it's mighty unlikely that they didn't. By all means, let's not count it as a corona death either- even if the virus was a significant comorbidity factor in their death. 

What's damn obvious by now is Trump wants the economy open ASAP, because every extra day the country stays in lock down shoots another hole in his "the economy is doing great" reelection plank. If you think DT is really concerned as to how many extra deaths that's going to cost- well, I sincerely doubt it. When he can prove we have adequate testing and tracing capability- without fabricating some numbers like he usually does- go for it Donny.  

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

I'll grant that the CDC and FDA are buried in a bureaucratic pile of crap that they themselves largely created. 

Let's just say some sources are saying the numbers are actually much higher. So who you want to believe? Yeah, from my medical perspective- you can say if an otherwise healthy person dies suddenly from acute respiratory distress syndrome without a test proving they had covid in their system, you might have a weak point. But it's mighty unlikely that they didn't. By all means, let's not count it as a corona death either- even if the virus was a significant comorbidity factor in their death. 

What's damn obvious by now is Trump wants the economy open ASAP, because every extra day the country stays in lock down shoots another hole in his "the economy is doing great" reelection plank. If you think DT is really concerned as to how many extra deaths that's going to cost- well, I sincerely doubt it. When he can prove we have adequate testing and tracing capability- without fabricating some numbers like he usually does- go for it Donny.  

But the economy is not doing great. You can't make a hole by shooting into one.

Sure he wants to open the economy ASAP, but there's a strong possibility it won't return to it's prior form before the election. As much as you demonrats want it to be so, a sunken economy may not result in the demise of Trump.  Trump can run on the fact that his economy was great pre COVID and under his continued leadership it will be back. He's also got Biden going for him. Ya think voters will entrust Biden to do it? LOL

Of course, time to play the "Trump doesn't care if people die" card.  Sure, lets keep the country locked down to prevent a few more old people from dying.....

But at what cost?  The cost of the increase in suicides, child abuse , domestic violence, alcohol and substance abuse and loss of livelihoods?  Use your head.

And for you to continue blathering about Trump fabricating numbers is astonishing. It's pretty evident that TDS does indeed broaden your imagination.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Gorka said:

But the economy is not doing great. You can't make a hole by shooting into one.

Sure he wants to open the economy ASAP, but there's a strong possibility it won't return to it's prior form before the election. As much as you demonrats want it to be so, a sunken economy may not result in the demise of Trump.  Trump can run on the fact that his economy was great pre COVID and under his continued leadership it will be back. He's also got Biden going for him. Ya think voters will entrust Biden to do it? LOL

Of course, time to play the "Trump doesn't care if people die" card.  Sure, lets keep the country locked down to prevent a few more old people from dying.....

But at what cost?  The cost of the increase in suicides, child abuse , domestic violence, alcohol and substance abuse and loss of livelihoods?  Use your head.

And for you to continue blathering about Trump fabricating numbers is astonishing. It's pretty evident that TDS does indeed broaden your imagination.

Sorry- should have said the economy was doing great, my bad. Trump is already using that tactic. DT has fabricated plenty of stuff regarding covid, starting with what he imagined the death toll was going to be- that's been jacked up at least three times. Oh- and now with zero evidence, he's thinking it's just going to go away. The costs of the above? Compared to corona, the only one in the same ballpark is loss of jobs- and it's probably already too late to salvage a lot of them. 

I'm not going to dig though your posts, but one of them it was pretty obvious when you were pinned down as to what number of deaths are acceptable. I see you're 100% in agreement with Trump's opinion- I don't care, gotta get reelected. He's the one turning it into a political football, not the respective governors, funny how they're all democratic. 

I posted previously, I'm waiting to see what's going to happen down Georgia way in a couple weeks. If South Korea is any indication, I have a damn good idea of what will happen. 

nope - sure don't remember all this unwarranted "haha" nitpicky fake outrage during eight years of the traitor obaMAO commie. nope.

20 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

I believe people are fucking around with these statistics. 

WSS

You are correct it turns out according to real epidemiologist Dr. Fauci in testimony this morning before the Senate committee. He says that the 80,000 plus deaths are "likely higher" than that reported figure..

And I did not try to foist an unaccredited University with false advertising & delivery of product that had to be shut down. But you believe in the guy that did, so shots across the bow are fair game here. God knows I've had plenty fired across mine just about every time I post here, so tough shit.